Nemui's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nemui's Application

Post  Nemui on 29/03/12, 05:03 pm

- In-Game Name : Nemui

- Your real name or age (Optional) : Cathy

- Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
2214/39

- How active are you in game?:
I am online quite often, however I have finals in a month or so and may be slightly inactive or nonresponsive. I am frequently online, though I won't do anything mabi-productive until finals is over.

- Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application :

It has been a while, so I don't remember the order of the guilds I joined in the middle. I apologize for that.

Whiteknights - First guild from around G2. I left due to a really sketchy old guy in the guild asking for me to webcam. I felt disturbed, and left to make my own guild.

Connaitre - My first made guild. It was good until the school year started, then everyone became inactive. I desired a more active guild, and so I left.

Sake - Guild of close friends and was invited by one. It was very active... and then became very inactive as guildmates left to play other games. And so, I left.

Demented - Joined the guild for my significant other at that time. Found out he was really.... controlling, and left from being really uncomfortable.

Tampons - Joined with a close friend. Made many more friends, then the guild became inactive due to irl problems and the leader being incredibly busy. I left due to inactivity.

Outerhaven - This was a random guild I joined in hopes of being able to make friends. It ended up being very awkward for me, and I left because they didn't seem to care if I was still in the guild or not.

TWpride - I was invited by Kakashi7 after being guildless for some time. It was a fun guild, and very closely knit. This was around the time NOMNOMNOM was made. Thugsta/Candy wanted to merge vitabrevis and TWpride due to the low amount of active players in each, but Kak didn't like that so... he kicked everyone who was active in the guild, thinking they wanted to be with Thugsta/Candy. I was a part of that group, though I didn't express that I wanted to go to the other guild.

NOMNOMNOM - The guild I joined after being kicked from TW, since I had nowhere else to go. The guild had some changes that made me uncomfotable. This was about 2 months ago? Maybe 3? The only reason I didn't leave was because I liked some of the company there, and playing solo is awfully boring. I left because I wanted to be in a more comfortable environment.

- Why Dreams? (There are many guilds on Tarlach, but why us?) :
When it comes to guilds, I've always been invited and never really actively looked for one. After a few incidents in nomnomnom, changes were made to the guild, which made me uncomfortable. Since then, I've been thinking of joining a guild, but there weren't any guilds that appealed to me. Most of the guilds I join eventually become chat-silent and inactive. From the dreams members I see in this server, I can see it's relatively active. Nom may be active by the number of members you see, but that doesn't mean the social interactions between members are there. I harbor no ill will towards the dreams guild, and so, I am applying because I feel the guild has a comfortable environment and after talking to Tomoshio, I've decided that Dreams has that kind of environment.

- Who has referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation :
enthusiastic
- How long have you been playing? :
I've played for about 4 years since Open Beta.
- What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have? :
I am more of a melee player, but after this black dragon event with plenty of perfect reset skills, I've decided to change my gameplay and try being a mage. I have kept some melee skills just in case.
Some accomplishments I've made in the game is hit 2k. Yeyeye. I don't pay for rebirth cards often, so I tend to try to get to 90+/15+ each rebirth. I have a goal of increasing my Level/RB ratio by 1 every rebirth.
- Any other information you would like for us to know :
I like to draw... on my iTouch!
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I use mods that make me lag less, and makes my character look feminine.
I prefer to play male characters, although I have clothing for the opposite gender as well.
Lastly, I'm a pharmaceutical chemistry major. Very Happy Those carbons... Very Happy
Nemui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Nemui's Application

Post  enthusiastic on 29/03/12, 05:17 pm

Smile NEMUUU<3
Yeah , I referred nemu, I known nemu for awhile now, she's really friendly , is always helping others ( LIKE ME>:U).
She's really fun to be with Very Happy due to we troll drawing a lot HARHAR Razz
I hope her joyfulness can bring the guild some light!
I believe she's a very dedicated person to her guilds. So I do think she has great potential to join Dreams Smile
GOOOD LUCK MY NEMUUUUU<3

enthusiastic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drawing on 29/03/12, 05:21 pm

enthusiastic wrote:we troll drawing a lot HARHAR Razz
Mad
Drawing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemui on 29/03/12, 05:21 pm

Thank you for your reply Very Happy hehe <3
Nemui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo on 29/03/12, 05:23 pm

Thank You for considering and applying to Dreams.

Firstly, I feel your application was well thought out and you sound very sincere.

Just a few questions for you Nemui.

Dreams has a handful of active members atm, and sometimes it may get quiet or non-conversational still, will that be a problem?

Secondly, if you were accepted to dreams and came into any situation that caused you discomfort would you treat it with a quiet laid back manner or try to resolve the issue? and how?

Good Luck ^^!
Keo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Curryd on 29/03/12, 05:24 pm

Drawing wrote:
enthusiastic wrote:we troll drawing a lot HARHAR Razz
Mad

LOL. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Curryd

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf on 29/03/12, 05:25 pm

I would just like to point out you have been on mabi since Beta and yet you just reached 2k total. Did you take any break?

But yea it is a great application so far and I will wish you good luck to the upcoming application proccess.
Leidolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemui on 29/03/12, 05:38 pm

Keo wrote:Thank You for considering and applying to Dreams.

Firstly, I feel your application was well thought out and you sound very sincere.

Just a few questions for you Nemui.

Dreams has a handful of active members atm, and sometimes it may get quiet or non-conversational still, will that be a problem?

Secondly, if you were accepted to dreams and came into any situation that caused you discomfort would you treat it with a quiet laid back manner or try to resolve the issue? and how?

Good Luck ^^!

Thank you for your reply. Very Happy

I've had to deal with that for a while in NOM, but I believe I'll be able to deal with it should it happen in Dreams. I would also keep myself busy with goals of my own should there be occurances of slight inactivity.

Depending on how serious the issue is, I will try to resolve the issue. Regardless, whether the issue be major or minor, I will try to be understanding of either side and apologize should it be my fault, or be forgiving should it be the other party. The discomfort I felt in the guild prior was something I could not resolve because the other party was very adamant of his/her stance.

In a guild prior, I lent a valuable -cp armor to someone, and the person ended up selling the item without my permission and did not share any of the profit. I approached the person about it, and he/she was apologetic and offered compensation. I accepted, but the person ended up never giving me compensation. I was uncomfortable with the person selling my item, and now it doesn't cross my mind. I just learned to watch who I trust.

"I would just like to point out you have been on mabi since Beta and yet you just reached 2k total. Did you take any break?

But yea it is a great application so far and I will wish you good luck to the upcoming application proccess."

Thank you for your reply! Smile

I reached 1k about a month or two ago, and have been busy with school work. Thus, I haven't been able to go grind levels as of recent. I did take a break for my freshman year of college to concentrate on my studies, and because my Mac couldn't play a PC game at the time. I try to make the most out of my rebirths due to not buying cards as often as others.
Nemui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemui on 29/03/12, 05:39 pm

I apologize, I meant 2k*
Nemui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SylvestreNic on 29/03/12, 05:41 pm

1k or 2k? Smile

Thanks for your answers and good luck on your application.

Last edited by SylvestreNic on 29/03/12, 05:41 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I got my answer before posting.)

SylvestreNic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemui on 29/03/12, 05:42 pm

SylvestreNic wrote:1k or 2k? Smile

Thanks for your answers and good luck on your application.

Thanks for your reply. xD

I meant to say 2k!
Nemui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cassa on 30/03/12, 01:10 pm

Hi Nemui. Thank-you for applying.

Just one question. Can you tell me approximately how long you were in each of your guilds?

Nice application and goodluck ^^!
cassa

View user profile http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemui on 30/03/12, 04:26 pm

cassa wrote:Hi Nemui. Thank-you for applying.

Just one question. Can you tell me approximately how long you were in each of your guilds?

Nice application and goodluck ^^!

Thanks for you reply. Smile

This was through a course of 4 years. I apologize if the true times are wrong, as I don't write down when I join/leave a guild. This are approximations.

Whiteknights - About 4 months. It was 4 years ago, so my memory of how long isn't accurate.

Connaitre - My guild was for about 4-6 months. (I remember buying service back then during this time.)

Sake - This was also for about 5 months.

Demented - This was about a month or less, I am leaning on less.

Tampons - This was for about 3-4 months.

Outerhave - This was about 2 weeks.

TWpride - About 5-6 months.

NOMNOMNOM - I think I joined around May '11. So about 10 months?

nThis was to the best of my memory.
Nemui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemui on 31/03/12, 06:39 am

Kuro wrote:Please note* Newly joined members or re-joined members after a long departure are not able to refer, until they've met the 3 months in the guild. You're referral is invalid, but that does not hurt you during this period. I believe the guild leader isn't requiring referrals at this time. If you do place a referral, please give a valid one.

Thank you for informing me. I shall be applying without a referral then.
Nemui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo on 31/03/12, 08:09 am

Aside from your interest in wanting to convert to mage, what other goals/achievements in game would you like to accomplish or work forward to long term?

Also you mentioned that you don't pay for rebirths often, that is understandable and it must take a lot of patience to level a character and rb only once every few weeks, so what do you do to try to reach your levels between rebirths?
Keo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemui on 31/03/12, 10:44 am

Keo wrote:Aside from your interest in wanting to convert to mage, what other goals/achievements in game would you like to accomplish or work forward to long term?

Also you mentioned that you don't pay for rebirths often, that is understandable and it must take a lot of patience to level a character and rb only once every few weeks, so what do you do to try to reach your levels between rebirths?

Thank you for your reply; aside from converting to mage, my goals currently are:

Creating a restored/white horse antonio costume. (Currently special/golem. I'm not looking to buy the enchants, rather I will be hunting them.)

Obtaining the skill Fireball (Got IS/Thunder/HS already).

I've played melee for several years now, so learning and understanding to play mage well will be a challenge for the long term.

I am a patient person, so taking my time to reach a certain level every rebirth is normal for me. I tend to do dailies, run generation finals/group missions, join dailies even after doing the same one, find bridge enchants for gear, ancient hunt, train skills, prof weapons, and helping others find what they are looking for.
Nemui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo on 03/04/12, 05:26 am

It has come to my attention of there is an understanding from someone that in the past you have left a guild by influence of a boyfriend, or the boyfriend having been kicked and you went with? Could you explain or note me of this situation.

Also if you do become involved with someone while in the guild, whether they are a guildmate or just a friend outside the guild, should they come to dislike Dreams, what would you do and how would you handle that type of situation?

We have experienced a few relationships within the guild some, sometimes end, or become just friendships but it's encouraged to keep your relationship personal as far as not bringing the problems into guild chat and guild-relations.
Keo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemui on 03/04/12, 06:35 am

Keo wrote:It has come to my attention of there is an understanding from someone that in the past you have left a guild by influence of a boyfriend, or the boyfriend having been kicked and you went with? Could you explain or note me of this situation.

Also if you do become involved with someone while in the guild, whether they are a guildmate or just a friend outside the guild, should they come to dislike Dreams, what would you do and how would you handle that type of situation?

We have experienced a few relationships within the guild some, sometimes end, or become just friendships but it's encouraged to keep your relationship personal as far as not bringing the problems into guild chat and guild-relations.

Yes, you are correct. He was kicked and I left to make him less angry at the fact I was in a guild he started to hate. Some irl/parent issues happened, and we broke up (1 day after I left the guild). I returned to the guild, welcomed with sympathy. That is essentially what happened.

I have had no interest in maintaining a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship in mabinogi (or any online game) since then. Should I become involved with someone despite what I said, I would keep the interest of him in mind while keeping the guild in mind as well. Should a similar incident happen that he is kicked from the guild, or hates the guild/members, I believe it will not cause me to leave as I will do my best to not involve the guild, and that if someone really liked me, he would consider my feelings of staying in the guild. If he can't be understanding of my feelings to stay in the guild, I won't be so kind this time to leave the guild for him. Should it be a person in the same guild, I will admit, that will be much more difficult. I will do my best to not involve the guild and talk to the person to resolve any issue, but if it does involve the guild and the only solution would be my leave, I won't hesitate to leave to be considerate of those in the guild.

Nemui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemui on 04/04/12, 09:56 am

Kuro wrote:You wouldn't mind If I hit on you right? Just Kidding, just kidding. Very Happy

But in serious business. If you are eligible to join and you proved to be a valued member, like many others in the past. We would like you to stay in the guild rather then leave. Should you reach the point of wanting to leave. Be sure to talk it over with the guild. I'm sure we may work something out.

You could hit on me, but that'll lead you nowhere. Wink Aside from that, I am glad to hear that you value your members.
Nemui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo on 05/04/12, 11:59 am

-Application Accepted-

Please apply at the guildstone, sw corner outside of Dunbarton.
Keo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum