Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saintz App.

+2
Kevin24
Saintz
6 posters

Go down

Saintz App. Empty Saintz App.

Post  Saintz 25/06/12, 02:21 pm

In-Game Name: Saintz

Your real name or age (Optional): Jay (17)

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
How active are you in game?:

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

Prestigious : This was the first guild i joined when i started the game with my friend then after about a month or two into it he disbanded it so we could merge with another guild but i remained guildless for a while.

Teacup : I was invited by a couple friends to join this guild but at the time i was having computer issues so i couldn't play for about a month due to my laptop basically exploding on me . By the time i came back i learned that rghosts quit because of home issues or technical problems...(i'm not sure i heard alot of rumors) but eventually it disbanded.

Dope : After Teacup disbanded Krumpx invited me to help start this guild where i was a member for around a year. This was a great guild where i met most of my friends and alot of the guild activities brought us closer together. Later when Krumpx slowly stopped playing, the guild slowly died and basically anyone that applied started joining in which some of them were inevitably scammers and hackers so i quit the guild and remained guildless for a good month and a half.

Luxuria : i joined this guild after i was recommended by a friend. This guild was great due to the many runs and guild battles we did as a whole but the guild slowly died after Tammie and Nepheus stopped playing. I stayed in the guild about three months after it was officially dead then i was invited by krazy08 to join effect.

Effect : this was a fantastic guild when it first started but i had to quit for a while and focus more on school. When i had returned, i was informed that this guild was full of hackers and had received so much negative publicity that i could no longer be associated with it so i had to leave the guild.

NOMNOMNOM: I've been in this guild since last summer and i knew a lot of people and i had a fantastic time in this guild when everybody was still active. I just recently quit after the guild being dead since mid February.

- Why Dreams? (There are many guilds on Tarlach, but why us?) :
Since i learned about this guild i've always been motivated to become as great as you guys by how strong you guys are and how well you cooperate with one another. Plus you guys are very helpful around the mabi community by providing us with your services which i thank you for.

Who has referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation :
Nemui cheers

How long have you been playing?:
i began playing July 23 2010 5:32.86 pm...no but i have been playing since around g3s2

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:

R1 : Mag, AR, Assault slash, windmill, critical, combat, sword mastery, axe mastery, Range, all Demi, Trans, product mastery.
R7: Carp (currently working on)R5: Lance Mastery Crash Shot, Charge R4 Final Hit
im trying not to work on any dex related skills because im working on refine as well(yes i'm behind tsk tsk)

Any other information you would like for us to know:
I sell NX Very Happy

Saintz

Back to top Go down

Saintz App. Empty Re: Saintz App.

Post  Kevin24 25/06/12, 03:01 pm

Hey saintz! Thanks for taking the time to apply. I would have referred him as well but it seems a bit early for me to give referrals. I met him back in NOM and he is a pretty cool guy. He isn't one to start drama and likes to do sm's and pvp a lot. Don't have any questions for you, so good luck!

Last edited by Kevin24 on 25/06/12, 03:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kevin24
Kevin24

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian 25/06/12, 03:16 pm

Welcome to Dreams forum, Saintz. And Good luck!

Casian

Back to top Go down

Post  Saintz 25/06/12, 03:32 pm

@Kev & Casian Thank You both

Saintz

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemui 25/06/12, 05:51 pm

Hi Saint! Yes, I am his referral. I've seen him a few times before I formally met him in nomnomnom. He is a capable person to run dungeons/SMs with and I haven't seen him to be associated with any drama in particular as of yet. Saint is kind and helpful!

Good luck on your app Smile
Nemui
Nemui

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 25/06/12, 07:47 pm

Hi Saintz, and thank you for applying to Dreams. ^^ Good luck on the application.

Looking at your past guilds, it seems half have been directly associated with duping/pake, what are your opinions on this kind of activity?

Also have you ever been associated or participated in this kind of activity?
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Saintz 25/06/12, 10:15 pm

Keo wrote:Hi Saintz, and thank you for applying to Dreams. ^^ Good luck on the application.

Looking at your past guilds, it seems half have been directly associated with duping/pake, what are your opinions on this kind of activity?

Also have you ever been associated or participated in this kind of activity?

I can proudly say i have not ever been associated with duping/ hacking etc. If you're willing to disrupt the gaming community for your own benefit then you deserve to be banned Mad , such as that month way back where there were countless maintenance's for hours on end because hackers went of a rampage really prevented people who truly love this game from playing (such as myself).

Saintz

Back to top Go down

Post  cassa 27/06/12, 03:32 pm

Welcome Saintz and thank you for applying to Dreams!

I want to commend you on your feelings towards hackers and for leaving a few of your previous guilds once you found out about all the hacking. I think that was very admiral of you to stand up for something you believe in.

Just a few questions for you. If asked, would you be opposed to a test run prior to the application outcome being decided?

Secondly, how could you help to positively contribute to the guild?

That's all for now. Goodluck with your application ^^!
cassa
cassa

http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Post  Saintz 28/06/12, 12:33 pm

Hey and thanks Cassa Very Happy

If I WERE to be asked to do a trial run d be honored to:') (sniffle) to answer your second question I loove to talk and joke around with people and im familiar with a handful of you so I believe you know what in talking about ^^. I'm always willing to help someone out with whatever that is and run missions.

Saintz

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 30/06/12, 12:25 pm

Saintz you've been elected to do a trial run please let me know in game when you have the available time to do this. Very Happy
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 02/07/12, 02:28 pm

Your application has been accepted, please apply to the guildstone south west of Dunbarton. Welcome to Dreams ^^.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum