Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Senpai's Application

+2
Keo
Senpai
6 posters

Go down

Senpai's Application Empty Senpai's Application

Post  Senpai 26/06/12, 11:20 pm

In-Game Name: Senpai

Your real name or age (Optional): Derek, 21

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?:
I play everyday for maybe 6+ hours now unless family stuffs comes up.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

I was in seduction and then myguild until recently. I am looking for a new guild because my last one is painfully inactive.

Why Dreams?:
I chose Dreams because my wife (Keo) is in the guild and i do missions and such with Dreams all the time and its always a pleasure :3.

Who has referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation :
Leidolf

How long have you been playing?:
I played for 2 and a half years after g3 came out then quit but came back to the game about 7 months ago.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:
I am very melee focused and have recently taken a liking to the fighter skills. I have discovered maiz and I'm a former hardcore pvper.

Any other information you would like for us to know:
I love gaming and anime and im studying to become a character designer for games and film. Also GW2 2012 Very Happy
Senpai
Senpai

Back to top Go down

Senpai's Application Empty Re: Senpai's Application

Post  Keo 26/06/12, 11:25 pm

Hihi stranger guy named Senpai, thank you for filling out the application and good luck. That is all.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian 27/06/12, 08:19 am

Keo wrote:Hihi stranger guy named Senpai, thank you for filling out the application and good luck. That is all.
fails Twisted Evil

Welcome to Dreams forum and good luck!

Casian

Back to top Go down

Post  cassa 27/06/12, 03:41 pm

Hey Senpai! Glad to see you applying to Dreams!

Just one question. If you guys were to ever break up how would that affect you stay in Dreams? (BTW - Don't ever break up because you two are too cute and I'd have to beat you up for breaking miss Keo's heart >=O!)

Goodluck with your application ^^!
cassa
cassa

http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Post  Senpai 27/06/12, 04:00 pm

Good question. Well as long as it wasnt a bad one like crazy argument gtfo type deal then i would probably stay. But Keo is my major motivation to play the game (Fighter Destiny too Very Happy) as well so i may just be less active.
Senpai
Senpai

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 28/06/12, 11:09 am

Senpai wrote:Good question. Well as long as it wasnt a bad one like crazy argument gtfo type deal then i would probably stay. But Keo is my major motivation to play the game (Fighter Destiny too Very Happy) as well so i may just be less active.

WHIPPED WHIPPED WHIPPED! LOL Jk ;p

Anyways you have been in only two guilds? Jesus loyalty! That show's you are going to stay Dreams for a long time if you get accepted.

Good luck~

p.s if you get in, it will always be Dreams&pai!

Younglink96

Back to top Go down

Post  Senpai 28/06/12, 11:42 am

Younglink96 wrote:
Senpai wrote:Good question. Well as long as it wasnt a bad one like crazy argument gtfo type deal then i would probably stay. But Keo is my major motivation to play the game (Fighter Destiny too Very Happy) as well so i may just be less active.

WHIPPED WHIPPED WHIPPED! LOL Jk ;p

Anyways you have been in only two guilds? Jesus loyalty! That show's you are going to stay Dreams for a long time if you get accepted.

Good luck~

p.s if you get in, it will always be Dreams&pai!

Keo reminded me that i should put the 2 guilds i made myself up so before i joined seduction i made a guild called Keys that i disbanded maybe after a month and then before i joined myguild i made a guild called Microsoft which also disbanded fairly quickly. anywho thanks for the luck Very Happy.
Senpai
Senpai

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 02/07/12, 11:45 pm

Totally came out of my mind sorry. But yea, I am his referal since he is my Bro Back Bacon. «inb4 Keo reacts»

On a serious note though, Sen is a friendly and legit player that I know since pfffft long time. I am more than happy to support him.
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Senpai 02/07/12, 11:52 pm

Leidolf wrote:Totally came out of my mind sorry. But yea, I am his referal since he is my Bro Back Bacon. «inb4 Keo reacts»

On a serious note though, Sen is a friendly and legit player that I know since pfffft long time. I am more than happy to support him.

>.> that sounds bad. lets just stick with bro hams x3.
Senpai
Senpai

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 03/07/12, 12:26 am

Why should Dreams accept you?

Younglink96

Back to top Go down

Post  Senpai 03/07/12, 12:30 am

Well I'm very loyal and pretty laid back and cool about most things. Also because i love hangin out with u guys. U make the game that much more fun for me Very Happy.
Senpai
Senpai

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 03/07/12, 12:37 am

Because of that awful answer, on behalf of the guild, I have elected you to do a trial run. You have to do SS elite with the guild and solo middle room. You can only die twice. If you pass, you are auto accepted, if you fail, you can re-apply again in a month. P.s please provide the pass and whatever else you may need during the run pm/note me in game when you are ready.

The party sign for the trial run: "SS Elite Dreams&Pai" Very Happy Gl~ lol

Younglink96

Back to top Go down

Post  Senpai 03/07/12, 12:44 am

Younglink96 wrote:Because of that awful answer, on behalf of the guild, I have elected you to do a trial run. You have to do SS elite with the guild and solo middle room. You can only die twice. If you pass, you are auto accepted, if you fail, you can re-apply again in a month. P.s please provide the pass and whatever else you may need during the run pm/note me in game when you are ready.

The party sign for the trial run: "SS Elite Dreams&Pai" Very Happy Gl~ lol

did that earlier today mang Lei was there he saw the whole thing ^^
Senpai
Senpai

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 03/07/12, 12:45 am

Video or it didn't happen Wink Fine here, ss elite you solo the whole sm. While we leech D:<

Younglink96

Back to top Go down

Post  Senpai 03/07/12, 12:46 am

Younglink96 wrote:Video or it didn't happen Wink Fine here, ss elite you solo the whole sm. While we leech D:<

but if i do that wouldnt u look bad for leeching? Now who needs to do a trial run. Surely not i good sir.
Senpai
Senpai

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 03/07/12, 12:49 am

You do. Every trial the referee's leech otherwise its cheating because they would help the applicant finish the run. Nice try, didn't work though. See, I am strong enough so I wasn't elected for a trial run. Unlike you on the other hand.

Younglink96

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 03/07/12, 12:52 am

Derailing-

Oh and SS Elite- he was there, did that, it happened, everyone but link was there :< you missed out on that leechy juicy experience I however had a shadow crystal and got that 2x ^^
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Senpai 03/07/12, 12:54 am

Younglink96 wrote:You do. Every trial the referee's leech otherwise its cheating because they would help the applicant finish the run. Nice try, didn't work though. See, I am strong enough so I wasn't elected for a trial run. Unlike you on the other hand.

Good one sir. BUT u neglect the fact that i am not the one on trial here. U ARE >:3.
Senpai
Senpai

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 03/07/12, 12:57 am

Sen failed though since I managed to kill us all with my oh godly alchemy. LOL
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 03/07/12, 12:58 am

You are on trial you know why? Because you sir lost a duel against me. I WIN HA K ss elite pass. Man cmon i havent done daily LOL. K this is getting of topic so i gotta ask you a question.

What would you do if someone was in an argument with Keo and she was at fault, would you support her or support the other person?

P.s you have to solo mid room because you failed today. :p Now i get to see it Very Happy

Younglink96

Back to top Go down

Post  Senpai 03/07/12, 01:01 am

Well i know keo to be a logical person like myself so i would simply explain that she was at fault and why and help work to resolve the issue. Im sure she would be more than understanding when approached as such :3.
Senpai
Senpai

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 03/07/12, 01:52 am

Thread was getting completely off topic however your application has been accepted, so please apply at the guildstone southwest of Dunbarton and welcome to Dreams. ^^!
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down