ita's application

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ita's application

Post  lta on 04/12/12, 02:34 pm

In-Game Name:

ita

Your real name or age (Optional):

Josh, 19

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:

My total level is 3444 with 60 rebirths.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?:

Very active. I'm online almost every day.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

I've only been in a handful of guilds. When I started Mabinogi I was in the original Realblack. The guild disbanded for a while and I joined Aeons. Another disbanding and a few weeks later I met Randalthor/aeo and we started up Serieux. Things were great until members began to leave, disbanding commenced quickly. Not too long ago I joined Gambit and two months after I joined most of us left it due to problems within the guild and we started up Moment. Moment was my last guild and disbanded, for what reason I don't know due to being inactive for a while. So, now i'm guildless and searching for an active guild to be a part of once again.

Why Dreams?:

I used to look up to Dreams back in 2008-2009. I had always striven to be one of the 'pros' and Dreams was the go to guild. I've done runs with several members and they're all pretty kind folk so I thought it'd be a nice guild to apply to.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referrals):

I do not have a referral due to the recruitment event.

How long have you been playing?:

I began playing on March 2008 and left Mabi on October 2009. I came back August 2011 and I have been playing ever since.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:

Hm, not too keen on how to answer this. I recently mastered Fighter so I now have two mastered talents, almost four. I'm pretty proud of my journal percentage. It's pretty high for a person of my level.

Any other information you would like for us to know:

Hm, not anything I could think of.
avatar
lta

Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 24
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  Leidolf on 04/12/12, 03:43 pm

Ok, let's get started.

Sir, we welcome you to the Dreams application proccess. As we just started our open recruiting event, I shall ignore the referrals section and move forward.

-Even though you claim your activeness, your rebirth ratio still looks slightly low for your level (56/10). Are you wanting to strive and push away your own limits?

-Are you intending to go on anymore breaks?

-As Dreams is still under rebuilding, we may not be as active as you would wish us to be. How would you react if this was the case?

-The members of this guild try their best to keep drama to a minimum. Following this logic, we would need to know what happened within Gambit that broke it up.

-There are many skilled guilds out there so we would need you to think of a stronger reason to join us.

Following our tradition, this application will be open for 7 days and our members are to come and look at it to post their interrogations/comments.

We wish you good luck on the proccess.
avatar
Leidolf

Posts : 311
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  lta on 04/12/12, 04:16 pm

Leidolf wrote:Ok, let's get started.

Sir, we welcome you to the Dreams application proccess. As we just started our open recruiting event, I shall ignore the referrals section and move forward.

-Even though you claim your activeness, your rebirth ratio still looks slightly low for your level (56/10). Are you wanting to strive and push away your own limits?

-Are you intending to go on anymore breaks?

-As Dreams is still under rebuilding, we may not be as active as you would wish us to be. How would you react if this was the case?

-The members of this guild try their best to keep drama to a minimum. Following this logic, we would need to know what happened within Gambit that broke it up.

-There are many skilled guilds out there so we would need you to think of a stronger reason to join us.

Following our tradition, this application will be open for 7 days and our members are to come and look at it to post their interrogations/comments.

We wish you good luck on the proccess.


My rebirth ratio is pretty low due to my carelessness when I began mabi. I was one of those people who got to level 30 and immediately rebirthed. Although I think i've done pretty well since my return. When I came back to mabi I was only total 450 and I was barely able to reach 40-50 due to playing on a very bad computer. I could rarely run a shadow missions and dungeons without disconnections and horrible lag. Nowadays I rebirth around 70-100 depending on how hard I decide to grind.

I am not intending to go on anymore breaks.

I understand Dreams is still rebuilding and not being as active as i'd like isn't a problem. I'm used to inactive people but knowing that people will indeed be active is good to know.

Well, it had been going on for a while now. There were several members who enjoyed to troll and trash talk the other members. We had several of them bad mouth us to other people in public and insult our members. Several of us grew tired of it and we requested that they be kicked. Gambit had several leaders so kicking a member has to be discussed among everyone, thus our requests weren't fulfilled. We decided to pack up and leave. We were the most active in the guild and the only people who actually did anything other than sitting in Dunbarton so we started up our own guild.

Honestly, I don't know many skilled guilds out there that aren't filled with people who think they're better than everyone else and belittle anyone who isn't at their level. As I have mentioned in my app, I've run missions/dungeons with Dreams members and I appreciate their company. The last week all I did was spam the martial arts tournament and I was accompanied by Link most of the time and Kevin joined us shortly. I enjoy parties with people who know what they're doing, they're good at it and they're not obnoxious about it.
avatar
lta

Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 24
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  Leidolf on 04/12/12, 04:56 pm

If you join Dreams, you will most likely encounter one of our MANY ennemies out there. How do you feel about applying for one of the most hated guild?
avatar
Leidolf

Posts : 311
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  lta on 04/12/12, 05:09 pm

Leidolf wrote:If you join Dreams, you will most likely encounter one of our MANY ennemies out there. How do you feel about applying for one of the most hated guild?

Enemies? Would you care to elaborate?
avatar
lta

Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 24
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  Drawing on 04/12/12, 05:37 pm

I'll give an example: "Oh, he/she is in Dreams. That must mean he/she is a cocky tryhard wannabe etcetc"

There are gonna be people who will judge you for the fact that you're in Dreams. Would you be able to handle that if it happens to you?

As for enemies idk much about what they mean so I'll let someone else explain it.
avatar
Drawing

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-03-29
Age : 23
Location : igloo, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  lta on 04/12/12, 05:51 pm

Drawing wrote:I'll give an example: "Oh, he/she is in Dreams. That must mean he/she is a cocky tryhard wannabe etcetc"

There are gonna be people who will judge you for the fact that you're in Dreams. Would you be able to handle that if it happens to you?

As for enemies idk much about what they mean so I'll let someone else explain it.


Oh. I've never seen someone actually say that. The only people I know that don't like you guys is that Antidreamz guild. But they're a bunch of hackers. Lol

But handling criticism I can do.
avatar
lta

Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 24
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  Drawing on 04/12/12, 05:55 pm

It doesn't happen to most of us but it does to some, so we're asking just in case. People in the guild who don't spend a great deal of time in populated areas or pvp generally won't see this type of thing.
avatar
Drawing

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-03-29
Age : 23
Location : igloo, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  Leidolf on 04/12/12, 06:36 pm

As a player, what can you bring to Dreams? And as a person? How would you describe your personality?
avatar
Leidolf

Posts : 311
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  lta on 04/12/12, 07:12 pm

Leidolf wrote:As a player, what can you bring to Dreams? And as a person? How would you describe your personality?

Hm, i'm almost up for anything. It's always nice to have another person who is willing to do something with you; Shadow missions, dungeons, events or just chatting. As a person, i'm pretty lax and I tend to joke around a lot. I'm usually that one person you can come to and talk to about anything. Sometimes I talk too much though. I think it's a bit bothersome when I do. Lol
avatar
lta

Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 24
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  cassa on 04/12/12, 07:29 pm

I'm sure I'll think of something to ask you a little later but for now everything looks good ^^! Good-luck with your application ita!
avatar
cassa

Posts : 419
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 32
Location : Canada

View user profile http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  lta on 04/12/12, 07:43 pm

cassa wrote:I'm sure I'll think of something to ask you a little later but for now everything looks good ^^! Good-luck with your application ita!

Sure thing, just shoot any questions you have for me. Thank you! Smile
avatar
lta

Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 24
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  SylvestreNic on 04/12/12, 08:26 pm

Leidolf wrote:Even though you claim your activeness, your rebirth ratio still looks slightly low for your level (56/10).

Look at your own ratio lulu -Cough cough-

lta wrote:Sure thing, just shoot any questions you have for me. Thank you! Smile

The problem is Leidolf already asked every questions we could have in his first post. Now we have nothing else to do here than ask Lei to get us a beer. GO GET ME A BEER BRO

SylvestreNic

Posts : 209
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 24
Location : Montreal

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  lta on 04/12/12, 08:51 pm

SylvestreNic wrote:
Leidolf wrote:Even though you claim your activeness, your rebirth ratio still looks slightly low for your level (56/10).

Look at your own ratio lulu -Cough cough-

lta wrote:Sure thing, just shoot any questions you have for me. Thank you! Smile

The problem is Leidolf already asked every questions we could have in his first post. Now we have nothing else to do here than ask Lei to get us a beer. GO GET ME A BEER BRO

Lol Well, if you do think of something just ask.
avatar
lta

Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 24
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  Leidolf on 04/12/12, 08:52 pm

Nic if you guys don't have any questions that means I did my job right. And I won't give beer to a kid like you. Now stop derailing this thread. And look at you talking Mr. All I got is ratio.
avatar
Leidolf

Posts : 311
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  Toshimitsu on 04/12/12, 08:56 pm

Yay derailing.. continues
avatar
Toshimitsu

Posts : 225
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 28
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  Kevin24 on 04/12/12, 09:26 pm

Hey ita thanks for applying. I've met ita a few times and the other day in martial arts tourney. He can hold his own in sm's and seems pretty cool. I always thought you were a girl btw LOL. Anyway I can't think of anything to ask atm so I wish you luck.
avatar
Kevin24

Posts : 58
Join date : 2012-05-30
Age : 24
Location : California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  Drawing on 04/12/12, 09:27 pm

Toshimitsu wrote:Yay derailing.. continues

and continues....















































just kidding. Anyway a question I'd like to ask is what are some things you'd enjoy doing together as a guild? What would you have preferred more of if you were still in one of your old guilds? In other words what would be an ideal guild be like to you?

Also any interests you enjoy? Any other games you like to play?
avatar
Drawing

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-03-29
Age : 23
Location : igloo, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  Nemui on 04/12/12, 09:34 pm

Thank you for applying! :> Since Leaf asked most of the questions already... do you have any hobbies? Anything you have a passion for?

Besides that, your application looks good so far Smile Good luck ~
avatar
Nemui

Posts : 84
Join date : 2012-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  lta on 04/12/12, 09:50 pm

Kevin24 wrote:Hey ita thanks for applying. I've met ita a few times and the other day in martial arts tourney. He can hold his own in sm's and seems pretty cool. I always thought you were a girl btw LOL. Anyway I can't think of anything to ask atm so I wish you luck.

LOL

Tons of people think i'm a girl. My sister played my account for a while when I was away so I was female until I sold all of the female items. Razz
avatar
lta

Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 24
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  lta on 04/12/12, 09:57 pm

Drawing wrote:
Toshimitsu wrote:Yay derailing.. continues

and continues....















































just kidding. Anyway a question I'd like to ask is what are some things you'd enjoy doing together as a guild? What would you have preferred more of if you were still in one of your old guilds? In other words what would be an ideal guild be like to you?

Also any interests you enjoy? Any other games you like to play?

I enjoy running SMs and the occasional dungeon. When I was in Gambit we ran Alby adv hm once or twice a week just for fun when we were all on. Hmm...and ideal guild would be one that does stuff together. Doesn't matter what it is, if it's together it's usually fun.

I enjoy reading, writing and playing video games. Lol I used to play Vindictus and Dragon Nest. I may start playing DN again because they're giving free level 45 characters and I wanna try that out sometime. If I had a better computer i'd probably play a buttload of other games, too. But I stick to Mabi and xbox.
avatar
lta

Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 24
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  Keo on 04/12/12, 10:02 pm

Hiiii Ita ^^ Im glad to see you made your way to the apps haha I don't have too much to ask as we talked earlier, and my good man Lei has seemed to put you through the game of 21 questions Very Happy so I'll just say Good Luck.
avatar
Keo

Posts : 740
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  lta on 04/12/12, 10:06 pm

Nemui wrote:Thank you for applying! :> Since Leaf asked most of the questions already... do you have any hobbies? Anything you have a passion for?

Besides that, your application looks good so far Smile Good luck ~

I have a few hobbies; I enjoy reading(I may be addicted), playing video games(definitely addicted), writing and a few others. A passion for?...probably video games. I've been playing them since I was 2. I used to play competitive/professionally for a while and I play a bit too much on a daily basis. Lol
avatar
lta

Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 24
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  Leidolf on 05/12/12, 12:45 am

And here I come with another bullet. When the sun goes down Dreams members show another side of them. Yes, Dreams is probably the most perverted guild around so now tell me. Do you think you will still see us the same?
avatar
Leidolf

Posts : 311
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  Drawing on 05/12/12, 01:10 am

Leidolf wrote:And here I come with another bullet. When the sun goes down Dreams members show another side of them. Yes, Dreams is probably the most perverted guild around so now tell me. Do you think you will still see us the same?

In other words once Sylvestre, Younglink, and Nemui get really excited, they go on an online rampage in guild chat and scarring poor victims like me for life Sad. Would you be able to handao this?
avatar
Drawing

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-03-29
Age : 23
Location : igloo, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: ita's application

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum