Bloodyirish's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bloodyirish's Application

Post  Bloodyirish on 04/12/12, 10:43 pm

In-Game Name:

Bloodyirish

Your real name or age (Optional):

Just call me Jon, 22

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?:

All depends on my work schedule but i work mostly nights and I'm in EST time zone.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

Joined gambit a few years back been in there since like a month ago. Then i joined moment which i helped make.

Why i left gambit is hard for me to explain ive been trying to figure out the best way to type it out for like the last half hour. But basically ever since ive become busy ppl still look towards me to do everything, which i cannot do. Ppl also wanted me to kick ppl and make changes which i was not going to do. Cant kick ppl who dont do anything wrong and ppl vote those ppl in so its a bunch of dumb shit. But i figured i would just kick everyone and help run a guild a similar way but different. Which was moment, however; someone tells me that im not recruiting anyone and moment was inactive then leaves w/ a few ppl. I dont see how when it was that persons job to get ppl into the guild and we had 9 ppl with in the guild who were all active so its all dumb.

Why Dreams?:

I want to join dreams b.c you always seem to strive for the next lvl and thats what im about. I always like to find new crazy stuff to do to see if i can like sulfur elite w/ 2 ppl or trying to beat peaca int faster and doing the boss room faster those are always nice.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals):

n/a

How long have you been playing?:

lol idk couple years? xD i do have a human which is like 1.2k started in g2 and then took a 1-2 year break then started playing again but i dont count that. o.o Just go with my couple of years on bloody lol.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:

Uh, lots i suppose. But my newest 1 i just got yesterday before work was great missionary, going for master of it just got to finish commerce mastery which is r2 and gold strike(r5).

Any other information you would like for us to know:

I seen that josh applied (ita) as well, hes a pretty cool dude. He always likes to do crazy stuff as well >Very Happy
Bloodyirish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bloodyirish's Application

Post  Leidolf on 04/12/12, 11:43 pm

I welcome you to our application proccess. After going through your application, here is what I wish to tell you; Clear, detailed and simple. You just made my job so easier. Gambit and Moment were the only guilds you were part of in all these years? This proves you are serious about joining. I have to ask you though.

-After trying to make a brand new guild (Moment), how do you feel about Dreams still walking its way back to life?
Leidolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodyirish on 05/12/12, 12:00 am

Lol I dont think that Dreams is walking back to life. I think Dreams has been back for awhile now, slowly getting more and more ppl and I would love to be apart of that. But the way u said makes me think of zombies!!! Dreams ppl should come out of ground and attack dunby ppl. lol
Bloodyirish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf on 05/12/12, 12:03 am

This man just discovered the whole conspiracy!
Leidolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SylvestreNic on 05/12/12, 12:10 am

Bloodyirish wrote:Dreams ppl should come out of ground and attack dunby ppl. lol

We already did that, just saying... Louis has a screen of that lol

SylvestreNic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf on 05/12/12, 12:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Leidolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo on 05/12/12, 01:10 am

Hey Irish ^^ Thank you for applying and I'm honestly a little excited about it hah, I've known you for quite some time now and I very much enjoy your company and running missions with you. I know not a single bad experience with you so good luck my friend. ^^
Keo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshimitsu on 05/12/12, 04:06 am

Do not take offense to what I am about to say. I find giants as a try hard race. I'm just saying. Good luck.
Toshimitsu

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodyirish on 05/12/12, 12:17 pm

Lol, you need a full on invasion :O 3 ppl isnt enough QQ
Bloodyirish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin24 on 06/12/12, 04:35 pm

Glad to see you applying bloody. Though I didn't get to know you very well with my stay in Gambit, you always seemed nice. I don't really have any questions for you at the moment, so good luck.
Kevin24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodyirish on 06/12/12, 04:54 pm

Surprised thanks kevin
Bloodyirish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemui on 06/12/12, 08:56 pm

Thanks for applying~

Lei had asked if Moment and Gambit were the only two guilds you were ever in, but you hadn't confirmed or denied, So, I am curious, have you been in other guilds other than those two?

If a conflict were to come up between you and a member, how would you resolve the issue?

Some players tend to spread negative rumors about the guild, how would you react if you were excluded, slandered, and whatnot due to being in Dreams?
Nemui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  megen on 07/12/12, 12:11 pm

Just thought I might ask 1 question..What do you think you can bring to Dreams?

I have ran things with you..don't really know you all that well. But I think it will be nice to get to know you!
GL
megen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodyirish on 07/12/12, 12:32 pm

@Nemui

Lol yep those are the only 2 guilds i have been in. As for conflicts i try to avoid them, just adds unnecessary stress to myself and other person. Not only just us 2 but whoever is listening in on the convo in guild chat or where ever i may be. But i would just apologize.

As for slander and stuff i have had tonsss of that stuff from being in Gambit. I dont imagine it be any different, but if i was excluded from the insults i think that would piss me off more if i was in Dreams b.c i would be apart of dreams now so it doesnt make much since for me to not be in the same category as the rest of u. Idk if u find that strange or not but thats how i feel on the sort of thing.

@megen

Tough question...lol Its easy to just say my total lvl and skills but thats just dumb cant rely on 1 person to bring the guild thro a tough situation its all about team work. But i like to say i got a lot of lvling experience under my belt, i still manage to rb at lvl 85 and 15-20 explo (im so much lazier w/ explo lol) with my busy schedule (weekly). I like to think outside the box b.c i like to over come challenges that are extremely difficult. I know some pretty good places to train skills, i got hella cp, i dont know wut it is but w.e someone says it its just ugh....why are u telling me i dont want to know lol.
Bloodyirish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  megen on 07/12/12, 02:10 pm

HEE HEE wish forums had a "Like" button!
megen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WICKEDTONY on 07/12/12, 06:08 pm

I do not know your personality but I know you can kicksomeass! I ran a few missions with you a while back. The last one I can think of You and Rexanater was in peaca int with me and a few others and some of the party members were not fighting very well regardless You and Rex bailed on us to let us trio the last floor just cerious as to why you would do this and would you bail on Dreams if things were not going your way?
WICKEDTONY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodyirish on 07/12/12, 06:25 pm

Uh is this the same peaca int w/ electroshock and his wife? If its not im not really sure which 1 ur talking about QQ. But i left that mission b.c i am a giant and i cannot play dead. Wut electro and his wife was doing was messed up. Having everyone sacrificial themselves or play dead when ghast show up is just insanely stupid. Granted doing thunder onto barrier spikes is a good idea but doesnt work on blue ghast and when everyone is dead inside the room and there is a bunch of blue ghast mixed not sure how we are suppose to kill them. I kept trying to have them try it are way but they wouldnt even listen or give it a shot. I cant imagine that the run went very well and im sorry we left. But constantly dying over and over w/ no results is just a waste of time.

As to balling out on Dreams, i rarely ever just leave a mission and when i do its kind off a last resort. I really hate to give up, but dreams has awesome team work and ive seen it first hand. I always am welcome to trying new ideas and methods, thats how u learn to adapt to new situations and everyones different fighting styles. In the case of that run i just wish, i would of been given a chance.

Bloodyirish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WICKEDTONY on 07/12/12, 06:37 pm

Yup! that's the mission and your response sounds Logical to me Ill give a thumbs up! good luck on your application.
WICKEDTONY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelea on 07/12/12, 09:02 pm

I haven't posted on apps forum for a while.
Although I do not know Bloodyirish personally, he and rex (gambit) would pick me up randomly to do elite missions in the past. I can vouch that he is a skilled player.

Angelea

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf on 09/12/12, 09:18 pm

Tell me Bloody, there is a very, very old saying in our guild. I would like to hear your thoughts about it.

┬źDon't ask what Dreams can do for you but ask what you can do for Dreams.┬╗
Leidolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodyirish on 10/12/12, 09:43 am

Interesting statement, b.c it makes people think about wut they can actually do for the guild.

Why not use it more? Surprised

Also I was going to post this the other day but i forgot to when worked called me in early. But idk if anyone noticed but rex is back in gambit. Just wanted to let u know i have no intentions of going back. I actually had leader of the guild on a alt the entire time, it may not make sense to some. But it wasnt my guild to just destroy in the first place, was just holding onto it in case 2 ppl came back.

Once i decided to do something im committed to doing it. I was guildless for a couple weeks decided wut i really wanted to do and i choose to apply to Dreams.

Hope this doesnt crush any trust anyone has on me, but i felt it was important to tell everyone. Very Happy
Bloodyirish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  megen on 10/12/12, 09:56 am

Thank you for filling us in with that tid bit of info. Honesty is the best policy!

I don't see anything wrong with your application. You answered every question directly and honestly and I have to say I admire that.
Good luck on your app!
flower
megen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cassa on 10/12/12, 09:52 pm

Hey Bloodyirish. Thank-you for applying to Dreams!

I remember you from that one guild battle. You were friendly and very cordial throughout it and afterwards as well. I don't have any questions just wanted to comment on your application and wish you luck so....

Good-luck ^^!
cassa

View user profile http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodyirish on 11/12/12, 02:33 am

Everyone is so nice!!! Ty ty Smile
Bloodyirish

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf on 11/12/12, 08:14 pm

I welcome you into Dreams as a fellow member. Congragulations.

Application accepted.
Leidolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum