Roxxaz's Application (ROUND 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roxxaz's Application (ROUND 2)

Post  Roxxaz on 07/12/12, 12:57 pm

In-Game Name: Roxxaz

Your real name or age (Optional): Richard~ I am currently 17 years of age.

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

My total level is currently 1597 along with a total of 33 rebirths

How active are you in game?:

I am on every day of the week, however, because it is my Senior year of High School, I am usually occupied doing homework or working on College applications. I do however occasionally check my game for any messages and notifications I have gathered during my time away.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

Throughout the course of my career in Mabi, I have joined several guilds. These guilds include (in no particular order): Blazed, Wings, Ascend, and Pinnacle. The most recent guild I've been in was Pinnacle, however the Guild I really stayed with and the Guild I was in for the longest time was Ascend. I am currently looking for a new guild because of the sheer fact that most Guilds in Mabinogi are simply just too large. I am looking for something special; not just a guild filled with people who are "strong", I want a guild that is something like a family.

Why Dreams?:

It is rare nowadays to come across a Guild that has a closely knit community within Mabinogi, and as far as my knowledge goes, Dreams is indeed a Guild that has made it's legacy in Mabi, along with a solid reputation. I consider Dreams as the golden nugget within the numerous guilds out there in the Mabinogi world. I applied to Dreams earlier and I was rejected because of the fact I made a silly and stupid mistake by not confirming first with a Guild member to use that as a reference. Regrettably, that was my silly error. I understand that Dreams is very cautious as to whom they let in, and I respect that. Even more of a reason I would like to join; for some odd reason every time I join a new guild, there always has to be a scrub in that guild that makes it a negative experience, and because Dreams has such a exclusive application process, one can only imagine the synergy Dreams members share, and I would be honored if I can join into that synergy.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals):

I understand that having referrals are crucial to your application, however, I will not make a mistake of using a referral without permission, so I will use nobody as my referral. I intend to apply using only myself!

How long have you been playing?:

I have been playing since... early G2-3? I don't quite remember, however, I didn't really get into the game until BEFORE Hamlet started (so around G13). This explains my really low total level along with the number of Rebirth's I have. I RB'ed without leveling because I wasn't really into the game for the majority of my account's existence.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:

I am rather proud of the fact that I am both skilled in both Magic and Combat. I have fully-developed my basic foundations for Combat and Magic (This means Masteries, Smash, WM, Defense, etc.). I am also proud of my Rank 1 Ice Spear and Rank 1 Thunder I love to abuse, and I intend to even further develop Magic as I have been addicted to the explosions of Ice Spear and Fireball <3. Other than that, I enjoy running SM's, Martial Arts, Dungeons, etc. I may seem a little under-leveled, but I assure you I can keep up with difficult missions (or try to the best of my ability)

Any other information you would like for us to know:

This is again my second time applying, and I have taken the 30-day waiting period to further develop my levels and I have actually taken advice! I have taken Advice from Leodolf, who suggested I actually attempt to get past level 50 when rebirthing. I have gotten to at least 80+ before rebirthing and I thank you for the time you've given me to read my application for the second time!

Best wishes and have a blessed Holiday season,

Roxxaz
Roxxaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roxxaz's Application (ROUND 2)

Post  megen on 07/12/12, 02:08 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Just thought I would help you out with your picture Smile . Your app looks good!! Much better I will say.

I am just curious. What are your current goals? Anything interesting?
For now that is all if I think of anything I will definitely reply again.
megen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz on 07/12/12, 02:26 pm

xD Thank you, megen for helping me for the picture haha!

And yes I am currently on a goal on finishing up Fire! I have currently finished Ice and Lightning, and now my final is Fire! I am, at the moment, trying to get Fireball and I have been saving AP for Fireball, Firebolt, and Fire Mastery! I am also trying for GM Mage, so yes, that mean's Enchant xD

I am trying for GM Mage because I noticed that barely anybody is a GM Mage! So I wanted to be unique in the server (at least for the most part) and try for that Very Happy

Thanks for your kind words and response Very Happy

Last edited by Roxxaz on 07/12/12, 04:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roxxaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo on 07/12/12, 03:39 pm

Thank you Roxxaz for being intersted enough to have waited around for another opportunity I am pleased that you not only waited the 30 days but are taking part of this recruiting event.

I also admire that you are trying to be unique in your title for grandmaster so good luck to that as well.

I do notice your rebirth/lvl average is below 50 as well as your exploration being below 11 on average, its a little concerning but it just makes a person wonder about your activeness in leveling, and running things, is there a reason the ratio is a tad low?
And might this be something you would be willing to work on if you should get into the guild as sometimes you'll find members more then willing to want to level on a weekly basis for rb.

Nothing more from me on that ty for applying ^^! Good Luck.

Keo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz on 07/12/12, 04:13 pm

Thank you for your support on my endeavors, Keomio Smile

And yes! As Leodolf pointed out on my last application, I know I do have an extremely low level:RB ratio. As you guys may all know, Mabinogi hasn't been exactly the most... friendly of all games. With all the hackers, dupers, and etc. back in the huge hacking/duping spree back last April (With Alacratha, Estevan2, etc.), I have quit this game several times only to come back to it. I have taken a lot of on and off breaks, and they lasted for weeks if not months. I also usually abuse Double Rainbow events, and with this recent x3 AP event, I have RB'ed every single week during that event. So, rest assured I'm not as... weak as I look? xD

The reason for my high RB count and my low total level count is due many many things. With a collection of quitting, school, work, and etc. I sometimes find myself barely getting past level 60+ nowadays. However, since my application to Dreams the first time failed, I have taken constructive criticism as a way to grow. So, I have made it my personal goal to get to at LEAST 80+ before rebirthing!

Thanks for your response Smile It means a lot!
Roxxaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  megen on 07/12/12, 04:47 pm

Roxxaz wrote:With a collection of quitting, school, work, and etc.

Just thought of another question..=) Just wondering if you were to get into Dreams..would you be looking at "quitting" for some unforeseen reason in the future? I totally understand that RL comes and sometimes hands you things that just, to be frank, have to be dealt with. But would we as a guild be able to count on you being an active member? Or would you at least be able to have legitimate reasons for being "on sabbatical"?
megen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz on 07/12/12, 05:01 pm

@megen Thanks for your question! I'm happy to answer that for you and explain my past experiences of quitting. The main reason I quit (which lasted up to 6 months), was because of the hacking spree of April. I was tenthacked, all my stuff was hacked, and I just got so fed up with all the stress from Mabinogi that I decided that quitting/taking a break was the best for my own benefit. Besides that, Nexon's TERRIBLE reputation for customer service. Even with the hacking spree, I was refunded none of my items back, and I had to start from scratch. Because of this hacking spree, it killed off my old guild: Ascend. All of it's members were so fed up that they ended up quitting and when I recently came back (about 2 months ago), I only found 5-6 members still playing out of the original 50+ active members.

If I were to join Dreams, I would make it my best effort to stay as active as I can and I would obviously notify the guild if I were to get swamped with RL activities. Again, I am a Senior in High School and College applications and waiting for responses is EXTREMELY stressful and Mabinogi is something I can play to keep my mind off things, and I hope if I were to be let into Dreams, I would have... a "second family" if you will to look to for support in my future endeavors Smile Very Happy Being able to join Dreams would rejuvenate my enthusiasm about Mabinogi and I would be delighted to have a shot at becoming part of your tightly knit family Very Happy
Roxxaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  WICKEDTONY on 07/12/12, 05:25 pm

You sound like a decent person even though on your last application you used my name without asking me to be a reference at that time I was still under my "trial" period and could not of been used anyway. This time around it seems you put a little more effort into your application.It pleases me that you are interested enough in Dreams to Apply a second time it shows some sort of motivation on your part so despite the usage of my name on your last application..Ill wish you the best of luck.

Thumbs up from me. Happy Mabinogi, Merry Christmas and a happy new year!
WICKEDTONY

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz on 07/12/12, 05:59 pm

@WICKEDTONY Thank you, sir Smile I apologize again for the trouble about last time >< However, I do thank you for your respect and forgiveness of last time Smile Happy Holidays to you! Thank you for your response Smile
Roxxaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf on 07/12/12, 08:14 pm

I don't think we have any choice but to request for a test run. Do you know of a time you could run it?
Leidolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz on 07/12/12, 08:33 pm

@Leodolf I am free right now actually! Or tomorrow evening!
Roxxaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz on 07/12/12, 09:52 pm

Thank you megen and Leidolf for spectating my not so clean solo of Lingering Darkness HM xD

Whatever your decision is I thank you for another opportunity!

Thanks again~

Roxxaz
Roxxaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  megen on 07/12/12, 10:24 pm

You are very welcome Roxxaz. I did think of a few new questions for you. i hope no one else has asked them..Anyway..

*Do you have any life skills ranked? Such as Musical Knowledge or Meditation? Or any production skills?

*Also, do you any "Master Talent"? If you do I would like to know what that is.
megen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz on 07/12/12, 10:38 pm

@megen Sadly, I have no life skills ranked yet. The only life skills I have sort of ranked are Rest and Fishing, but other than that I have no life skills/musical skills done :l As for Master Talents I don't however I do have Champion Warrior. I haven't necessarily "stacked" my skills to favor a certain area, I have spread my AP around to other areas (i.e. Magic) and so I have had the opportunity to get a "Master Talent" yet.
Roxxaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  megen on 07/12/12, 10:54 pm

Just as a tip..there are a lot of life skills that give stats that will improve your combat skills. Musical Knowledge give intelligence.
The more intelligence you have the more your magic skills will damage mobs. Same as more str and crit make your melee hits harder which will allow you to kill mobs faster. Smile Thanks for the answer
megen

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemui on 08/12/12, 07:01 am

Hi Roxxaz. How far are you into magic, talent-titled-wise? Do you use fusion bolt?
Nemui

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz on 08/12/12, 07:14 am

@megen Yes I should probably get into that... xD I will definitely begin Life skills ASAP! Thank you very the tip Smile

@Nemui Hi Nemui! And as far as Magic goes, I currently have r1 Magic Mastery, Lightning Mastery, Ice Mastery, IS, Thunder, and all the basic bolt skills. I do use Fusion Bolt however I believe it is only rA because of the AP I spent on IS, however I am working on Fusion Bolt. I also am working on Mana Shield and I have r1 Bolt Mastery also! I am trying to max out my Mage Tab and hopefully from there I can move onto Life skills which is what megen suggested I do! So I intend to incorporate that into my goals ASAP

Thanks for the responses guys Smile sunny
Roxxaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz on 10/12/12, 03:30 pm

Hi guys~

As many of you may know, I had lengthy discussion with Keo, and after much discussion, I decided to formally withdraw from the application process. Throughout the application process, I realized that I needed to become... more. I needed not only to become stronger, but I needed to find my place in game. It's nothing personal, it's my own problems I need to sort out first. I initially believed that I could actually pull through and make Dreams, but after testing, I quickly realized that I needed to become stronger, faster, and better at Mabinogi before I can join the proud legacy of Dreams

Dreams has made their mark on Mabinogi, a mark that is the shining epitome of an elite group of players that radiates throughout Mabinogi. I do not want to join Dreams as the anchorman. I want to join Dreams confident in my skills and in my abilities to finish strong. I cannot wait to join your proud legacy, however right now I am not ready for such an honor.

A special shoutout to Keo, megen, WICKEDTONY, Nemui, Leidolf and anyone else that played a personal part in my application process. Thank you for the support, friendship (hopefully? Very Happy), and the opportunity to try to join Dreams.

I will apply in the near future for the third and last chance I can get at Dreams, and believe me, it's not a chance I will be taking without absolutely knowing I can make Dreams. I have taken everything to heart and all the advice many of you have suggested to me.

Until next time,

Dream on.

- Roxxaz
Roxxaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Drawing on 10/12/12, 06:58 pm

wow... /standing ovation

good luck man we look forward to seeing you again cheers
Drawing

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf on 10/12/12, 08:04 pm

Listen Roxxaz, make sure you go all out on the training because the third application is also the last. Until next time , application closed.

Applicant Withdrawn.
Leidolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum