Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genissage's Dreams Guild App

+4
megen
Leidolf
Keo
Genissage
8 posters

Go down

Genissage's Dreams Guild App Empty Genissage's Dreams Guild App

Post  Genissage 07/12/12, 11:42 pm

In-Game Name:

Genissage

Your real name or age (Optional):

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How active are you in game?:

I am active for about 8 hours a day most of the time.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

Yes the guilds I was previously in that I can recall at the moment are as follows: JPride,Celestic,Sospita,Exploited,Evangelion,Paramount and I am currently in Conglomerate.

Why Dreams?:

To be blunt most guilds on Mabi these days are just full of drama that it saddens me and Dreams appears to be a guild that has a solid base or at the very least is gaining it.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals):

I am applying through your No Referral Promotion.

How long have you been playing?:

I have had this character since G3 but I did have several hiatus moments during my gameplay. Once was for 3 months and I came back during Pioneers of Iria Patch, the other one was due to real life issues so I was gone from mabi for the entire 2010 year and I didn't come back until late 2011, and my last one was around June of this year and I came back a week or so before Nexon implemented Puppetry.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:

I recently maxed out my entire combat tab, save Evasion and Gold Strike but I plan to rank those later. My current goal at the moment is to cap out my str skills. Only ones left at the moment are Carpentry,Blaze,Fireball,Mining,Act 2: Threshold Cutter,Act 6: Crisis,Act 7:Climactic Crash, Colossus and Pierrot Marionettes.

Any other information you would like for us to know:

I am someone who is dedicated to their work and loyal to fellow members, if they are in need of any sort of assistance provided I am someone who is there, provided I am online at the time. I do have a job at the moment so most of the time I will be logged on in the AM (PST), regardless I do have a plethora of patience, understanding and assistance to bring to Dreams.[b]

Last edited by Genissage on 07/12/12, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Genissage

Back to top Go down

Genissage's Dreams Guild App Empty Re: Genissage's Dreams Guild App

Post  Keo 07/12/12, 11:53 pm

Hello Genissage, thank you for taking the time to apply during this no referral promotional period. Good Luck on your application ^^.

Right to the questions of questioning, is Genissage a main character or an alt character? Have you played or are known by any other name in the game?

Also- why might you be leaving Conglomerate? if you don't mind my asking, and if it is too personal you may opt to note myself or one of the recruiting officers, Leidolf/Rappard.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Genissage 07/12/12, 11:55 pm

Genissage is my main and I have no other characters that I have actively been leveling, just simple alts used for storage purposes. Oh and the reason I wish to leave Conglomerate is because I feel that it is slowly dying out and I feel its time for me to move on.

Genissage

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 07/12/12, 11:59 pm

Concise, straight to the point, short answers, you have a bright future Genissage, lol jkjk k ty no more questions from me atm ^^.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 08/12/12, 12:02 am

What made you join and leave your guilds and how long did you stay in every one of them?

Also, I have to disagree with your reason for applying. Dreams was/is/will still be aimed as one of the popular reasons to start troubles.
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Genissage 08/12/12, 12:20 am

Well Leidolf to start off:

JPride - I was in for less than a month due to the fact that I felt like an outcast in the guild, no one ever tried making conversation with me despite my best efforts at being a polite and positive member.

Celestic - I was in for 3 months or so, the guild was very sociable and friendly but the lack of "decent" members made me seek elsewhere.

Sospita - This one I was in due to a Mabi GF of mine but it quickly fell apart when the leader and a few of its members had an argument and I left it before things got any worse.

Exploited - Joined due to a friend and was in it for a few months until most of its core members went A.W.O.L so there was no point being a guild that was half dead.

Evangelion - Same joining reason as above but with this one the guild leader was actually one of my friends but his in-game wife held leadership since she had premium service and he did not, their relationship soured and she decided to disband the guild altogether.

Paramount - Was a branch-off guild of Conglomerate but it died before anything inspiring truly happened.

Conglomerate - You already know, need I say more?

Also to your Dreams being trouble bit, I have to disagree with you sir, all of that to me is mere heresay and anyone can falsify rumors on an online game without proper justifications, until I am provided with information validating these "troubles" I cannot go on with whatever ill rumors are spread about this guild.

Genissage

Back to top Go down

Post  megen 08/12/12, 12:54 pm

I have to say I like your answer! I can't think of any questions right now =) So, GL on your app!
megen
megen

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 09/12/12, 09:22 pm

Do you have any drama attached to you?

What are your main activities as a mabinoger?

When you hear «Dreams» what is your first thought?
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshimitsu 10/12/12, 12:37 am

Mind posting screenshots of your skills? I'm a visual person.
Toshimitsu
Toshimitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  cassa 10/12/12, 01:06 am

Hi Genissage! Thank-you for applying for Dreams.

I thought you'd be a mage because of your name haha Smile. Bonus points for Tales of Symphonia name, it's an awesome game! Now onto the questions:

You left JPride because no one tried to make conversation with you despite your best efforts. This can happen sometimes in Dreams because people are busy or afk and we can be quite un-talkative at times. How would you handle this?

Dreams recently went through a period of slight inactivity when a bunch of our core members left. We've been rebuilding and growing stronger day after day since then but this could happen in the future. Would you leave the guild if that happens? How would you handle the situation?

That's all I have to ask for now. Good-luck with your application ^^!
cassa
cassa

http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Post  Genissage 10/12/12, 11:18 am

To Leidolf:

No there is no drama tied into my character

My main activies as a Mabinoger are leveling by running sms, occasional life skill working, socializing in dunbarton and just finding runs to do with friends.

When I hear «Dreams» I think of Goals.

To Toshi:

To Cassa:

I would try to spark some conversation into the guild chat but if no one responds then no point trying to push it otherwise I would just be annoying everyone. About that JPride guild, it did have a lot of conversation all the time but every time I tried to be a part of a conversation I was just brushed off. If there's more than 10 people in the guild on at a time and they're all having conversations but no one tries talking to you, wouldn't that irritate you as well?

I would not leave a guild ever unless there was a perfectly valid reason to do so, as you can see from Leidolf's question most of the guilds I was on broke apart and weren't trying to replenish lost numbers. Just one disbanding after another.

Genissage

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshimitsu 10/12/12, 08:57 pm

Link does not work. Sends me to my account.. which I uncovered my screenshot of when I applied to the guild.. I was total 6230..
Toshimitsu
Toshimitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  SylvestreNic 10/12/12, 09:04 pm

You were so low in that time but yeah the link is broken

SylvestreNic

Back to top Go down

Post  Genissage 10/12/12, 11:47 pm

There sorry about that I was multitasking when I posted and didn't look over the link properly.

Genissage

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin24 11/12/12, 10:22 am

Thanks for taking the time to apply gen Smile. Your detailed app and responses leave me without any questions at the moment. Anyway I met gen a few weeks back and he is really easy to get along with and talk too. He can also hold his own in sm's from what I've seen. I would have referred him myself, but haven't known him long enough to do so. Good luck on your app!
Kevin24
Kevin24

Back to top Go down

Post  Genissage 13/12/12, 11:28 pm

Application withdrawn due to unforseen events.

Genissage

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 13/12/12, 11:42 pm

Applicant Withdrawn.
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down