Lightbow's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lightbow's Application

Post  Lightbow on 08/12/12, 11:35 pm

In- Game Name:

Lightbow

Real name&Age(Optional)

Azul,17

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How Active Are you in the Game?
I usually Tend to log in between 6pm-11pm EST There might be 1 day out of the week i wont be online:(.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

Few Years back i was Leader of a guild name (Pink) in which i gave leader back to someone name "Ladykikyo" due to her been the original leader. Later on i decide to Join a Friends guild name (Silly) in which i spend most of my time, a period of 1 year 2 months until i had some computer issues and had to stop playing for 1 year and half and when i come back the guild was pretty much dead it had around 11 members and no one online so i decide i needed a new guild in which "Juantheboxer" Recruited me into a Guild name(Rank1) and i have spend my 6 months since i came back there and became leader in a short time period due to my quality's as a self starter,dedicated,trusted,Thriving to do my best.(Currently In Rank1 Still).

Why Dreams?:
There many reasons why i have chosen Dreams. since i was level 400 i took a deep interested in dreams guild and not only because back than 3 years ago those players like nyxus,colbat7,azurai tend to PvP in dunbarton but i found dreams to be a guild that doesn't come and go like many others, i found dreams to be more than just a guild a community of players that want to be the best of the best. a Guild that actually seems to put effort when running a (Shadow mission)HM,Elite, a guild where players don't just leave the guild because they find something better but there are committed to it and in the process we all get to know each other as a Family(like some of the Forums posted).

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals):

I have Some friends from dream like (4) but most likely At the Moment ill have to put N/A.

How long have you been playing?:

I been playing since beta but on account in (Mari) in which i share with my friend in real life who introduce me the game but, My main(Lightbow) my own account is been around for 3 years and half since i made it. I do not play on my Mari account no more so i mostly spend my time in Lightbow now.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:
I just have 2 skills left to make Rank1 in my combat tab which are Evasion which is cap and Charge im working on and(spirit awakening) but that shunt count.
and im currently going to start working on life skills most of them are left at RankA-6 usually the important ones like weaving,tailor,refine,Blacksmith,Potion making,carpentry,Production mastery(Rank1)
and those that add stats like Mining(Rank1),sheep Shearing,egg gathering, etc.


Any other information you would like for us to know:?


I have been seeking the opportunity in a position as a member of Dreams since 2 years and half back but i was to low level to apply and by the time i actually fit the requirement, obstacles have come in the way but i found the opportunity to actually, finally apply and hope i get in. santa


Last edited by Lightbow on 11/12/12, 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Lightbow

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 22
Location : A Place Where the Sun Is Silent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightbow's Application

Post  Leidolf on 09/12/12, 09:34 pm

Welcome to Dreams guild's application process and thank you for your interest.

My first question would be about your rebirth ratio. So tell me, what do you think of your own ratio?.

Why did you join and quit your previous guilds?

What do you think of the current state if the guild?


Wishing you good luck.
avatar
Leidolf

Posts : 311
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightbow's Application

Post  Toshimitsu on 09/12/12, 09:58 pm

I remember that first guild you mentioned, Pink... I know that guild leader.. She's been rejected at least once on the old forums. Due to her reputation and with a slight association with her would you refer her if she did ever try to join the guild, knowing the reputation that comes with the mere mention of her name? Assuming she thinks of you as someone that can be used as a referral or that you had a close enough relationship with her in your stay in Pink.

Next post you have, could you possibly update with screenshots of your skill tabs? A list is nice and slightly tidy, but I usually don't look at lists and screenshots are preferred since you know the saying, 'a picture says a thousand words'

Mind listing the potential 'friends' you have/had in Dreams? The number I originally saw was 4 but I guess I might have misread the 5.
avatar
Toshimitsu

Posts : 225
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 28
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightbow's Application

Post  megen on 10/12/12, 10:06 am

Your application was very detailed!! Props to you! Only thing I would like to ask is :
Is there any way that you could post a clearer pic on the forums? It didn't show up on your app and the program you used made the pic a little fuzzy. Thank you!

Good Luck on your app!
avatar
megen

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 35
Location : West coast! Washington =)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightbow's Application

Post  Keo on 10/12/12, 11:52 am

Total level 2682
Rebirths 45
Exploration 726

Hmm almost 60lvls/rb that's not bad, but I don't know if I appreciate being in the picture I demand a royalty fee for being included, and I see a Toshi as well Surprised lol.
avatar
Keo

Posts : 740
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightbow's Application

Post  Lightbow on 10/12/12, 07:24 pm

Leidolf wrote:Welcome to Dreams guild's application process and thank you for your interest.

My first question would be about your rebirth ratio. So tell me, what do you think of your own ratio?.

Why did you join and quit your previous guilds?

What do you think of the current state if the guild?


Wishing you good luck.

First of all i want to start by saying thanks for the welcome (Leidolf)

To Answer your Questions about my rebirth ration, I want to be honest i believe (It needs Improvement) but i usually rebirth weekly since i came back while keeping up with my homework Senior year in High School i am setting my goals to rebirthing at a minimum level of 70 this pass months and exploration of 16 and i can say it's going pretty smooth:D.


Why did you join and quit your previous guilds?
What do you think of the current state if the guild?


Reason I left (Pink) was because it used to belong to Ladykikyo to confirm this i did a background check and found out that not only belong to her but she also had a bad reputation so i took immediate actions and gave (pink) back to Laykikyo.
Reasons for leaving (Silly) was due to having computer issues and took a period of 1 year and half to get a new labtop and desktop, so when i came back, the guild was pretty much dead and leader and officer were very inactive and the guild had also been expired by the time i got back, it also had a really short amount of members that most likely stop playing the game.

Reasons for Joining (Rank1) was due to been mature to an extend lol,promising and was mostly full of players my level 1,000+ im currently in Rank1 and i manage to make the guild stay active and have already search for another leader to replace me(trusted & Reliable) in case i am given the opportunity to be a part of dreams.


Last edited by Lightbow on 10/12/12, 07:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Lightbow

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 22
Location : A Place Where the Sun Is Silent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightbow's Application

Post  Lightbow on 10/12/12, 07:40 pm

Toshimitsu wrote:I remember that first guild you mentioned, Pink... I know that guild leader.. She's been rejected at least once on the old forums. Due to her reputation and with a slight association with her would you refer her if she did ever try to join the guild, knowing the reputation that comes with the mere mention of her name? Assuming she thinks of you as someone that can be used as a referral or that you had a close enough relationship with her in your stay in Pink.

Next post you have, could you possibly update with screenshots of your skill tabs? A list is nice and slightly tidy, but I usually don't look at lists and screenshots are preferred since you know the saying, 'a picture says a thousand words'

Mind listing the potential 'friends' you have/had in Dreams? The number I originally saw was 4 but I guess I might have misread the 5.

Toshimitsu to answer your question i would not refer Ladykikyo because I did not really get to know her all I did was give her guild back, I wasn't associate with her in any kind of way and to answer your second question I did put (4) instead of (5) at first your not mistaking but I fix it because it was actually 5 friends i have from Dreams those friends are Saintz,hatsunechan,Blike,Younglink96,Euphimia and they are all current friends.
I like to change that (5) back to that (4) due to recently knowing that Blike isnt a member of dreams sorry about that slight Error.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


Last edited by Lightbow on 11/12/12, 12:46 am; edited 3 times in total
avatar
Lightbow

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 22
Location : A Place Where the Sun Is Silent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightbow's Application

Post  Lightbow on 10/12/12, 07:46 pm

megen wrote:Your application was very detailed!! Props to you! Only thing I would like to ask is :
Is there any way that you could post a clearer pic on the forums? It didn't show up on your app and the program you used made the pic a little fuzzy. Thank you!

Good Luck on your app!

I try to make the Link More direct can't seem or know how to make it Appear right on the Post itself If your having issues viewing just tell me ill try to find another way.
avatar
Lightbow

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 22
Location : A Place Where the Sun Is Silent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightbow's Application

Post  Lightbow on 10/12/12, 07:49 pm

Keo wrote:Total level 2682
Rebirths 45
Exploration 726

Hmm almost 60lvls/rb that's not bad, but I don't know if I appreciate being in the picture I demand a royalty fee for being included, and I see a Toshi as well Surprised lol.

I just change the Pic lol hope its more to your liking sorry about that lol.
avatar
Lightbow

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 22
Location : A Place Where the Sun Is Silent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightbow's Application

Post  Leidolf on 10/12/12, 08:12 pm

Reason I left (Pink) was because it used to belong to Ladykikyo to confirm this i did a background check and found out that not only belong to her but she also had a bad reputation so i took immediate actions and gave (pink) back to Laykikyo.

Dreams itself got a really bad reputation. Would that affect your stay with us?
avatar
Leidolf

Posts : 311
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightbow's Application

Post  Lightbow on 10/12/12, 08:30 pm

Leidolf wrote:
Reason I left (Pink) was because it used to belong to Ladykikyo to confirm this i did a background check and found out that not only belong to her but she also had a bad reputation so i took immediate actions and gave (pink) back to Laykikyo.

Dreams itself got a really bad reputation. Would that affect your stay with us?

To be honest i knew that Dreams is tend to be hated due to rumors or others things like (hating) and such. Would that affect my stay in Dreams from my point of view it doesn't truly affect me so i say that wont truly affect me due to the fact that people believe what they want to believe but those who know the truth there opinions matter.
avatar
Lightbow

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 22
Location : A Place Where the Sun Is Silent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightbow's Application

Post  cassa on 10/12/12, 09:59 pm

Hey Lightbow. Thank-you for applying to Dreams.

I like that you took the time to really spruce up your application. It shows you really took your time with it and put in that little extra effort. Also, Blike is not a member of Dreams, just thought I'd correct you on that ^^! I'm sure I'll have some questions for you later on but for now just wanted to wish you luck.

Good-luck!
avatar
cassa

Posts : 419
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 32
Location : Canada

View user profile http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightbow's Application

Post  Lightbow on 11/12/12, 12:33 am

cassa wrote:Hey Lightbow. Thank-you for applying to Dreams.

I like that you took the time to really spruce up your application. It shows you really took your time with it and put in that little extra effort. Also, Blike is not a member of Dreams, just thought I'd correct you on that ^^! I'm sure I'll have some questions for you later on but for now just wanted to wish you luck.

Good-luck!

This makes me look a bit Silly it seems from (5) back again to the (4) thanks for the heads up and Thanks for the lucks.
avatar
Lightbow

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 22
Location : A Place Where the Sun Is Silent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightbow's Application

Post  Keo on 11/12/12, 07:53 pm

You say you left Pink because of the bad reputation assocaited with it yes?

Then why were you officer/high position in Rank1 guild which also has a shaky reputation? The leader was very associated with daisama and wavemaster whom we all know have very bad "track records" in the mabi community.

Also while you were in Rank1 someone by the name of Master1996 whos name was being tied to scamming NX and you were aware of it and possibly his actions.

If you did, why would you associate with these things, and how do you justify your association with them?
Or could you shed some light from your point of view in regards to these situations?

Trust is very important to me in the guild, as we treat each other like family, if something has happened in the community that would make me question your trust-ability it would make me feel very uneasy about you as an applicant so that is why I am asking you about these things first. I hope it doesn't offend you and ty in advance to your reply to this.


Last edited by Keo on 12/12/12, 12:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Keo

Posts : 740
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightbow's Application

Post  Hatsunechan on 12/12/12, 09:06 am

@Keo I'd like to say that Lightbow has been selling me NX for months and as far as I know is a trustworthy person. He warned me about Master1996 scamming people and didnt seem to be associated with him at all.

Hatsunechan

Posts : 35
Join date : 2012-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightbow's Application

Post  Lightbow on 12/12/12, 05:53 pm

Keo wrote:You say you left Pink because of the bad reputation assocaited with it yes?

Then why were you officer/high position in Rank1 guild which also has a shaky reputation? The leader was very associated with daisama and wavemaster whom we all know have very bad "track records" in the mabi community.

Also while you were in Rank1 someone by the name of Master1996 whos name was being tied to scamming NX and you were aware of it and possibly his actions.

If you did, why would you associate with these things, and how do you justify your association with them?
Or could you shed some light from your point of view in regards to these situations?

Trust is very important to me in the guild, as we treat each other like family, if something has happened in the community that would make me question your trust-ability it would make me feel very uneasy about you as an applicant so that is why I am asking you about these things first. I hope it doesn't offend you and ty in advance to your reply to this.

(Yes) but mostly it was because the guild did not belong to me and i dint want to me blame for stealing something that wasn't mine in the first place.

I want to start my feedback by saying that i am not a hacker,Scammer,duper of any sort and this are some of the reasons for applying to Dreams since you guys fallow the same criteria.To Answer Ur question fallowing the question i just answer i do not know who Daisama or Wavemaster are,neither i am associated with them in any kind of way.Just to make that clear i also want to state that (I did not know that Rank1 had a bad reputation) this is new to me it seems no one told me Rank1 had a bad reputation through my stay in Rank1 everyone has been legit towards me other than master1996 a random member Juantheboxer invite that immidiatly left the guild after what he did and ill explain this in a short story if you guys dont mind I want to say some words about how me and Master1996 are not related in any way and how instead of relate we are the opposite of each other.

Midday maybe a Saturday Master1996 offers to sell NX in guild for a decent amount of item or gold I was somewhat tempted towards his offer and just this time only i was going to actually buy nexon from someone because i was short on it due to buying iTunes cards for games in my Ipad,etc. well i trade him my eldra sword first and he log off ,The guild imminently found out that this happen so we wanted everyone to know that master1996 wasn't to be trusted and open a party in dunby with10-11 players of all Rank1 saying master1996 was a scammer i told all my friends including Hatsunechan who is a trusted player i quiet know and many other friends about his doings i even help dalvin pursue bloodyirish to come to his senses when he was leader In Gambit that master1996 was indeed a scammer and to not let him into his wonderful guild Gambit which had been clean for several years i believe or has been alive but instead i got a hate message from him and just stop trying so i want to make that clear that i am not related to Master1996 in any kind of way and instead i try others to see of what he truly was.


And to just comment on Your last sentences i do understand trust is very important towards a guild. I would not want to make anyone feel unease in any kind of way neither question my trusting-ability's and im glad you came to ask this question i just want to get this out there that i am not associate to any sort of scams,hacks etc and in matter of fact i am opposed it.
avatar
Lightbow

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 22
Location : A Place Where the Sun Is Silent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightbow's Application

Post  Keo on 12/12/12, 10:41 pm

It seems I may have misworded the question I want to apologize if you or anyone had the impression that I was accusing you of scamming that was not what I was doing. I was asking about your feelings about rank 1's reputation because it was questionable and about the Master thing since I knew you and rank 1 members had banners saying he was a scammer and I was wondering what your relation to that situation was, not that you were involved.

So yes thank you for your answers and the honesty and for the story to clear up any confusion and Good Luck ^^.
avatar
Keo

Posts : 740
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightbow's Application

Post  Lightbow on 13/12/12, 07:43 am

Keo wrote:It seems I may have misworded the question I want to apologize if you or anyone had the impression that I was accusing you of scamming that was not what I was doing. I was asking about your feelings about rank 1's reputation because it was questionable and about the Master thing since I knew you and rank 1 members had banners saying he was a scammer and I was wondering what your relation to that situation was, not that you were involved.

So yes thank you for your answers and the honesty and for the story to clear up any confusion and Good Luck ^^.

I hope i Answer your question how you hope and thanks for the Luck!Very Happy.
avatar
Lightbow

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 22
Location : A Place Where the Sun Is Silent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightbow's Application

Post  Leidolf on 17/12/12, 02:02 am

Many of our members didn't fell like they could trust you. You'll be able to reapply again in 1 month.

Application Denied
avatar
Leidolf

Posts : 311
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lightbow's Application

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum