rexanater's App

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

rexanater's App

Post  rexanater on 15/12/12, 11:31 pm

In-Game Name:
rexanater

Your real name or age (Optional):
Rachel, 14.

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?:
On everyday but not all day because of school (High school). Arizona time zone<3.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:
Iv been in Decay, Wings, Rawrangers, Soloist, Seriuex, Honour, Effect, Gambit, Moment, and Thoughts. Im in Gambit again right now. Im looking for a new guild because im in Gambit all alone and don't want to bring it back to life.

Why Dreams?:
I like how dreams is organized and from what iv heard is really active and friendly, basicly a lot like Gambit was but with different people and I loved Gambit and still do because its my baby qq<3. Anyways, guild battles against you guys were always fun and a challenge which I expect you guys probaly do challenging things like peaca int and forest puri once in awhile which is always very fun.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals):
No one reffered me but I know Bloodyirish, Ita, Leidolf and a few more people.

How long have you been playing?:
Since g1 I believe.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:
Im a ranger/fighter/healer and I plan to start puppets whenever I stop being so lazy with 1.4k+ ap sitting around.

Any other information you would like for us to know:
I tend to randomly brb/afk for a few minutes without saying anything due to real life stuff. Also just call me Rex or Rexahater or Rexy... And I havent done an app like this since I joined Gambit the first time so sorry if theres any mistakes.
avatar
rexanater

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-12-15
Age : 19
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  Drawing on 16/12/12, 12:33 am

Hello rex, and welcome to the application process. Due to the no referral promotion this month, you're not REQUIRED to have a referral in this app so it's all good.

If you can, can you recall to the best of your knowledge the reasons for leaving each of your previous guilds?

Other than that your app looks alright. Good luck!
avatar
Drawing

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-03-29
Age : 23
Location : igloo, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  rexanater on 16/12/12, 10:43 am

Honestly dont remember why I left or even joined Decay, Wings had too many low level people when I always wanted to do harder things, Rawrangers was my own guild I made which was really just me and my real life friend and she quit so I disbanned it, Soloist started dying and got unactive, Seriuex I was in before I took my 6 month break and when I got back it was disbanned, Honour I dont really remember, Effect I joined because Daisama was my friend back then and wanted me to be his officer but when I heard him talking about hacks in guild chat I didnt want to be apart of it so I left, GAMBIT<3 I left because there was a few people I didnt approve of joining. Id rather not say any names but these people I knew wouldnt be good in Gambit just because of how they acted and some things they have done and do. I couldnt kick those people so I just kicked myself I guess. Moment was my friends and I's guild. I basicly just left because my friend wanted to join Thoughts guild, which I ended up not liking because we never did anything together as a guild. Now im in Gambit again just because I love Gambit and ill forever be its leader no matter what qq<3 But im lonely so I decided to try to join Dreams.
avatar
rexanater

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-12-15
Age : 19
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  megen on 16/12/12, 12:49 pm

One Question..If people started comeing back in Gambit, would you leave Dreams and rejoin that guild? I am just curious =)
avatar
megen

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 35
Location : West coast! Washington =)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  rexanater on 16/12/12, 12:52 pm

Theres no way people could join Gambit since I would make my alt leader or Bloodyirishs alt would be leader.
avatar
rexanater

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-12-15
Age : 19
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  Toshimitsu on 17/12/12, 08:57 am

I vaguely remember you, but I could have sworn you were in a guild called Naked at one point.. Could you clarify? You say you want to leave Gambit and join Dreams because it is active/fun like how Gambit was, is this because Dreams would be a change of pace or that you sincerely want to join for activity. The guild is known to be inactive at times in which no one logs in at all for maybe days at time in the past. Will you be fine with this or is this something that would bother you?
avatar
Toshimitsu

Posts : 225
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 28
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  Leidolf on 17/12/12, 12:06 pm

Welcome to Dreams's application proccess. So far application looks fine to me but I would need some stuff answered.

-Would you kick yourself out of Dreams if we were to get in members you don't agree with?

-I see you been working on your ratio since last time but there is always room for improvement. Make sure you work on this!

-Even though this is not a common question, how would you feel about beeing part of a guild with older members? Most of us are high in the 20's if not 30's «cough»Mike«cough».

-How long did you stay in each guilds?

avatar
Leidolf

Posts : 311
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  WICKEDTONY on 17/12/12, 01:06 pm

megen
Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:49 pm
One Question..If people started comeing back in Gambit, would you leave Dreams and rejoin that guild? I am just curious =)


I wonder the same question looking forward to your answer.

and Good luck with this application

OH! also the question about the age difference's since were all basically~ "LOL" adults. things in guild chat get pretty funny but from a youngsters point of view might be a little disturbing =)
avatar
WICKEDTONY

Posts : 76
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington West Coast!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  rexanater on 17/12/12, 01:51 pm

Toshimitsu wrote:I vaguely remember you, but I could have sworn you were in a guild called Naked at one point.. Could you clarify? You say you want to leave Gambit and join Dreams because it is active/fun like how Gambit was, is this because Dreams would be a change of pace or that you sincerely want to join for activity. The guild is known to be inactive at times in which no one logs in at all for maybe days at time in the past. Will you be fine with this or is this something that would bother you?

Sorry bad memory xD yes I was in Naked guild but I dont remember why I left x .x Any activity is better then being all alone which I currently am in Gambit lol. People not logging in all the time is fine since most of the time im usally doing things by myself.
avatar
rexanater

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-12-15
Age : 19
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  rexanater on 17/12/12, 02:00 pm

Leidolf wrote:Welcome to Dreams's application proccess. So far application looks fine to me but I would need some stuff answered.

-Would you kick yourself out of Dreams if we were to get in members you don't agree with?

-I see you been working on your ratio since last time but there is always room for improvement. Make sure you work on this!

-Even though this is not a common question, how would you feel about beeing part of a guild with older members? Most of us are high in the 20's if not 30's «cough»Mike«cough».

-How long did you stay in each guilds?


I wouldnt kick myself if I dont agree with some1 joining the guild, everyone deserves a second chance but the Gambit situation is a little bit hard to explain what was going on.

Yes I have been working on getting more lvls xD I dont let myself rb if im not lvl 82+.

Im fine with older members since im almost always the youngest so im used to it and 1 of my best mabi friends is 22 almost 23 -cough- Bloodyirish -cough-

Sadly I dont remember how long I stayed in each of the guilds but I do know I was in Gambit for more then a year.

avatar
rexanater

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-12-15
Age : 19
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  rexanater on 17/12/12, 02:03 pm

WICKEDTONY wrote:megen
Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:49 pm
One Question..If people started comeing back in Gambit, would you leave Dreams and rejoin that guild? I am just curious =)


I wonder the same question looking forward to your answer.

and Good luck with this application

OH! also the question about the age difference's since were all basically~ "LOL" adults. things in guild chat get pretty funny but from a youngsters point of view might be a little disturbing =)

I did answer that question lol!

Im not that young lol xD and it wouldnt bother me.
avatar
rexanater

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-12-15
Age : 19
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  rexanater on 17/12/12, 02:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This is the link to my app when I applied for Gambit. The date was June 18, 2011 when I got accepted. So my total grew a lot from then, and I became more serious about the game xD.
avatar
rexanater

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-12-15
Age : 19
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  WICKEDTONY on 17/12/12, 04:21 pm

WICKEDTONY wrote:
megen
Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:49 pm
One Question..If people started comeing back in Gambit, would you leave Dreams and rejoin that guild? I am just curious =)


I wonder the same question looking forward to your answer.

and Good luck with this application

OH! also the question about the age difference's since were all basically~ "LOL" adults. things in guild chat get pretty funny but from a youngsters point of view might be a little disturbing =)


I did answer that question lol!

Im not that young lol xD and it wouldnt bother me.

My bad see this is what I get for reading applications while at work =) any ways Good luck Rex.. I have no further questions...
avatar
WICKEDTONY

Posts : 76
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington West Coast!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  Keo on 17/12/12, 04:24 pm

Hello Rexanater, ty for applying to Dreams during our promotion.

I guess I'm curious as well about your feelings towards people you may not like or don't feel "fit" for you. You said you wouldn't kick yourself from Dreams but if there is a personality conflict with you and someone in the guild how might you deal with this kind of situation?

Some people who are short don't like being picked on for being short, you are young, would you mind being teased or people joking about that?

I only ask because a lot of people in our guild tease and joke and poke fun at each other be it something personal about us or our character or things we do in life, and it is all in fun, but some people might not share the same thoughts on this kind of humor.

Lastly Good Luck ^^
avatar
Keo

Posts : 740
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  rexanater on 17/12/12, 04:35 pm

Keo wrote:Hello Rexanater, ty for applying to Dreams during our promotion.

I guess I'm curious as well about your feelings towards people you may not like or don't feel "fit" for you. You said you wouldn't kick yourself from Dreams but if there is a personality conflict with you and someone in the guild how might you deal with this kind of situation?

Some people who are short don't like being picked on for being short, you are young, would you mind being teased or people joking about that?

I only ask because a lot of people in our guild tease and joke and poke fun at each other be it something personal about us or our character or things we do in life, and it is all in fun, but some people might not share the same thoughts on this kind of humor.

Lastly Good Luck ^^

Well first I wouldnt make it known with everyones id keep it just between me and the person and try to talk it out and if that doesnt work then id probaly just act like nothing happened so theres no drama.

Im fine with people joking and teasing me about being young just as long as they dont treat me differently. In Gambit when I was 13 we would joke about keeping it PG13 in skype calls. I dont mind. I acually love joking around because it makes the guild feel more like a family.
avatar
rexanater

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-12-15
Age : 19
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  rexanater on 17/12/12, 04:37 pm

WICKEDTONY wrote:WICKEDTONY wrote:
megen
Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:49 pm
One Question..If people started comeing back in Gambit, would you leave Dreams and rejoin that guild? I am just curious =)


I wonder the same question looking forward to your answer.

and Good luck with this application

OH! also the question about the age difference's since were all basically~ "LOL" adults. things in guild chat get pretty funny but from a youngsters point of view might be a little disturbing =)


I did answer that question lol!

Im not that young lol xD and it wouldnt bother me.

My bad see this is what I get for reading applications while at work =) any ways Good luck Rex.. I have no further questions...

Thanks xD
avatar
rexanater

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-12-15
Age : 19
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  Toshimitsu on 17/12/12, 07:02 pm

Thank you for answering my questions. This guild is definitely not PG13.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
avatar
Toshimitsu

Posts : 225
Join date : 2012-03-30
Age : 28
Location : United States

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  rexanater on 17/12/12, 07:29 pm

Im not even.. going to say anything... LOL...
avatar
rexanater

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-12-15
Age : 19
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  Angelea on 17/12/12, 07:32 pm

That was disturbing. pale
Hope you can handle them rex

_________________
GW2/Stormbluff - Just another mesmer
Aion/Israphel - Just another gunslinger

Angelea

Posts : 114
Join date : 2012-04-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  rexanater on 17/12/12, 08:17 pm

Ill try.. u might need to save me once in awhile though xD
avatar
rexanater

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-12-15
Age : 19
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  lta on 17/12/12, 08:39 pm

rexanater wrote:Im not even.. going to say anything... LOL...

I'm gonna do the same thing as a christmas present for you. ;D <3
avatar
lta

Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 24
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  rexanater on 17/12/12, 09:25 pm

And now the torture begins... Dont make me turn into a Rexahater! :l!
avatar
rexanater

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-12-15
Age : 19
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  Bloodyirish on 18/12/12, 12:38 pm

Lol wow the things i miss when i have to work thats to funny. Rex and the salamaderrrrrr!!!!!

avatar
Bloodyirish

Posts : 33
Join date : 2012-12-02
Age : 27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  rexanater on 18/12/12, 01:36 pm

No Jon, just no. QQ...
avatar
rexanater

Posts : 26
Join date : 2012-12-15
Age : 19
Location : Arizona

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  Drawing on 18/12/12, 02:04 pm

Thread derailment aside, there's a concern with the guild involving past drama following you. While I personally don't know about them there are some members in the guild that do, and have brought it up. So my question to you is, if you did have drama in the past, would you be able to resolve them? What would you do if you met those who were involved in your past drama? I understand that you're quite young compared to most of us here, probably the youngest, but would you still be able to deal with situations and arising drama in a mature manner?

Also, you want to join Dreams, but it feels like you still have a big attachment to Gambit. Now you said people wouldn't be able to join it because of the leadership being given to an alt, but what if your close friends decided that they all want to reform it again? What would you do?
avatar
Drawing

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-03-29
Age : 23
Location : igloo, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: rexanater's App

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum