Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rexanater's App

+7
Keo
WICKEDTONY
Leidolf
Toshimitsu
megen
Drawing
rexanater
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

rexanater's App - Page 2 Empty Re: rexanater's App

Post  rexanater 18/12/12, 03:22 pm

I dont know of any drama that has to do with any Dreams members, but since some1 says there is I would like them to note me or add me in game to talk about it and hopefully resolve it if I can even remember it. I forgive and forget pretty easy thats probaly why I dont remember anything. Im pretty mature for my age, atleast iv been told, so I dont think there would be any problems besides that I joke a lot and it could be mean sometimes but im always joking therefore the nickname Rexahater. I dont even joke in a mean way unless I know the person good enough that they wont take it seriously.

I love Gambit because it was the first guild iv been in that acually felt like a family and just was all around a great guild. If the other leaders of Gambit wanted to make Gambit active again id give them leader and tell them goodluck, because as u probaly know, making a guild active again isnt easy. I wouldnt leave Dreams for Gambit because more likely then not, they wont get it active again and even if they did I wouldnt join it. Id probaly keep my alt that I never go on in it though because of memories lol.
rexanater
rexanater

Back to top Go down

Post  lta 18/12/12, 06:25 pm

Drawing wrote:Thread derailment aside, there's a concern with the guild involving past drama following you. While I personally don't know about them there are some members in the guild that do, and have brought it up. So my question to you is, if you did have drama in the past, would you be able to resolve them? What would you do if you met those who were involved in your past drama? I understand that you're quite young compared to most of us here, probably the youngest, but would you still be able to deal with situations and arising drama in a mature manner?

Also, you want to join Dreams, but it feels like you still have a big attachment to Gambit. Now you said people wouldn't be able to join it because of the leadership being given to an alt, but what if your close friends decided that they all want to reform it again? What would you do?

I know my responses may be meaningless since i'm still not a full member of the guild but I just had to point out that Jon and I, along with a handleful of others are her closest friends and we're in the guild now(well Jon and I are, the others also have guilds of their own) so we aren't planning to go anywhere. Lol
lta
lta

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshimitsu 18/12/12, 07:39 pm

Rex, I know you from Naked from a few years back (long before I am the player I am today). Remember an incident involving a player named Linkyrb123? (doesn't play anymore). If you don't remember that's fine.

I love thread derailment..
Toshimitsu
Toshimitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  rexanater 18/12/12, 07:54 pm

Sorry but I havent even heard that name before x .x I dont even remember u xD. Only people I remember from Naked r redwinerose and pringex which Im not even sure if they still play.
rexanater
rexanater

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshimitsu 18/12/12, 08:48 pm

Wineredrose plays still, not as actively as she used to. S'ok I wasn't trying to be a big named player back then. Was better to not know I was in the same guild.
Toshimitsu
Toshimitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 18/12/12, 11:42 pm

Rex, it has come to my attention through word of people that you might have a bad history with dating guys and having incidents arise from those relationships resulting in either an ill attitude towards someone or some type of drama aftermath.

Although we are a fun loving spontanious joking kind of bunch we are well aware of boundaries and how to come back from them in a good manner if they may have been crossed between us.

You say you have people who say you are mature but I know you also have people that say you are as immature as your age- which isn't so bad because you are young but we do expect a certain maturity of our guild members and their association in the guild.

What are your thoughts and how do you respond to these things?
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  rexanater 19/12/12, 05:03 pm

Keo wrote:Rex, it has come to my attention through word of people that you might have a bad history with dating guys and having incidents arise from those relationships resulting in either an ill attitude towards someone or some type of drama aftermath.

Although we are a fun loving spontanious joking kind of bunch we are well aware of boundaries and how to come back from them in a good manner if they may have been crossed between us.

You say you have people who say you are mature but I know you also have people that say you are as immature as your age- which isn't so bad because you are young but we do expect a certain maturity of our guild members and their association in the guild.

What are your thoughts and how do you respond to these things?

Honestly, I dont know of any bad history with guys.

If any boundaries were to be crossed, which I doubt would ever happen, I would simply say sorry with no hard feelings.

If those people r saying im immature and havent talked to me in years, well I have changed a lot so I doubt im still like that, I was probaly like 11 so of course I was a bit immature back then. I dont think of myself as young because im really not, just young compared to some people, but that doesnt bother me that im younger then most people and it shouldnt change how someone treats me.

I feel like the people who say im immature r thinking of my past self which I dont even remember what I was like, they should atleast get to know the real new me before they judge anything I have done in my past.

rexanater
rexanater

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian 23/12/12, 04:09 pm

Application Denied

I appreciate your delightful answers and attitude, but some people are still concerned about that you might not fit into guild. If you wish to re-apply, then you will need to wait for 30 days for next apply.

Application Closed

Casian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum