Senttos's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Senttos's Application

Post  Senttos on 14/05/13, 07:33 pm

In-Game Name: Senttos

Your real name or age (Optional): Geramie, 23

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Sorry if this is too big, I tried to crop this and resize but the website is not letting me do it.)
How active are you in game?: Almost everyday, if I don't have to work or go to school. The hours I play ranges from 4-12 hours a day.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

(Whiteknights)- Guild got disbanded after drama with the leader and officer.
(Archangel)- Left this guild because I felt this guild didn't respect some of the new members.
(Troy)- Leader disbanded the guild.
(Sirius)- This was the first guild that I made, I disband because I had to quit Mabinogi due to family issues.
(Valorknights)- Leader disbanded after drama with the officer.
(Statusque)- Left the guild after drama concerning the guild leader.
(Radiant)- I left this guild because I felt like I didn't really fit in too well.

Why Dreams?: Well I had my eye on Dreams for quite awhile, I've done a few dungeon runs with some of the members and I like how they are organized and able to do some of the difficult dungeons with ease. I would like to join Dreams because everyone seems close and social here and I would love to be a part of the guild. I hope that my skills and strength will be of any use to the guild.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referrals): Keomio, and Senpai.

How long have you been playing?: I've been playing on and off for 5 years.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?: I'm a Grand master Knight, and I have excellent experience with melee and exceptional experience with range. While lacking in other skills such as puppetry, alchemist, bard, and magic I hope to improve on them soon. This may be off the topic but I'm also an artist and love to draw fan comics and trying to work on several projects.

Any other information you would like for us to know: I pvp often as in dueling because I like to test my strength and also test my opponents as well, I hope that this won't be a problem. I don't like drama, feeling as I'm too old for it anyway. I'm mainly a soloist for the most part but will gladly help out if anyone needs any assistance. I like to joke around sometimes and enjoy being silly after all everyone needs a good laugh.

Senttos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Senttos's Application

Post  Keo on 14/05/13, 07:49 pm

Resize the screenshot please so that it is clearly readable and post a screenshot of your talent window as well thank you.

I've met Senttos a long time ago and over the last year and some have become very good friends with him. We talk/see each other online often, he is active, always pvping or up for runs, easy to get along with, has never been apart of any drama or hacking, is usually very easy going and dependable and can take a joke.

He reminds me much of the members in the guild already with his easy going always ready to run handle himself joking attitude and think he would be a great addition to Dreams.

I consent to this referral.

Good Luck Senttos
Keo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Senttos on 14/05/13, 08:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
(Sorry about that I hope this helps, still having issues with the site. Show as a full image on my part.)

Senttos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Senpai on 15/05/13, 08:13 pm

Took you long enough to apply lol. j/k. Yea im Senttos' refferal. I've known him since i started way way back in the day. He's a really cool guy and i think he will fit in well with the rest of us. Good luck with your app mang :3.
Senpai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  NAJEExx on 17/05/13, 05:51 pm

Hey Senttos i have to say the same thing took you long enough to apply. I have no questions for you atm. Good luck on your application.
NAJEExx

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Senttos on 17/05/13, 06:44 pm

Thanks guys! I hope so too, I'm ready and willing to answer any questions.

Senttos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cassa on 18/05/13, 01:51 pm

Hi Senttos,

Thanks for applying for Dreams.

I admire that you were in a shorter list of guilds the whole five years you've been playing and, from what it looks like, you are not a guild hopper by any means and seem loyal to the guilds you join. I am curious though. How long were you in each of your guilds ^^?

There are a few people* that dislike everything and anything about Dreams.* The situation may arise that you encounter negativity simply for being in Dreams and sometimes hateful things can be done or said towards us. How would you feel about this? If someone were to insult you for being in the guild, how would you react?

That's all I really have to ask at this point, everything else looks pretty good.

Good-luck with your application ^^!

**Edit: Re-worded things a little bit. Same meaning though.**
cassa

View user profile http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo on 18/05/13, 06:20 pm

Onto the questions...

Why are you black with blonde hair?-

What long term goals do you have for your character?

What are you currently trying to achieve for yourself game-wise and character growth?

What would you say is your best accomplishment so far?

What are your strengths and your weaknesses?

What's one thing that you think you could improve about yourself if you know or can think of one?

Your app's been lacking interrogation, so decided to ask a few questions despite being a referral Smile I look forward to your answers.
Keo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Senttos on 18/05/13, 09:29 pm

cassa wrote:Hi Senttos,

Thanks for applying for Dreams.

I admire that you were in a shorter list of guilds the whole five years you've been playing and, from what it looks like, you are not a guild hopper by any means and seem loyal to the guilds you join. I am curious though. How long were you in each of your guilds ^^?

There are a few people* that dislike everything and anything about Dreams.* The situation may arise that you encounter negativity simply for being in Dreams and sometimes hateful things can be done or said towards us. How would you feel about this? If someone were to insult you for being in the guild, how would you react?

That's all I really have to ask at this point, everything else looks pretty good.

Good-luck with your application ^^!

**Edit: Re-worded things a little bit. Same meaning though.**

Well it's try that I am loyal to my guilds and I'm welling to help out with anything. The time I been on the guilds mentioned above ranges from 3 months to a year. I don't like to guild hop, I try my best to try to stay in a guild if it's possible to work things out. And regarding encountering any negativity I just avoid it, I don't pay mind to what other people may think to me or the guild after all mabinogi is just a game and if people are wasting time acting childish about what happened in the pass they should just go play another game. What happened in the pass should stay in the past.

Senttos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Senttos on 18/05/13, 09:57 pm

Keo wrote:Onto the questions...

Why are you black with blonde hair?-

What long term goals do you have for your character?

What are you currently trying to achieve for yourself game-wise and character growth?

What would you say is your best accomplishment so far?

What are your strengths and your weaknesses?

What's one thing that you think you could improve about yourself if you know or can think of one?

Your app's been lacking interrogation, so decided to ask a few questions despite being a referral Smile I look forward to your answers.

Lol XD. It's not often people ask me why my character hair is blonde and I'm black. Several answers regarding that one, but I'll make it easier to read by doing this:

1) Why are you black with blonde hair? First thing that came to mind was this afro I became blonde out of respect for a player back in late G2. Also I wanted to be original and plus I look sexier this way, lol.

2) What long term goals do you have for your character? To be honest, I haven't really thought about it that much. I could say I want to be the strongest human in Tarlach, however I got a long way to go. I do want to be at a point where people would mention my name like how they would talk about popular players way back in G3.

3) What are you currently trying to achieve for yourself game-wise and character growth? One thing for sure is if Nexon ever decides to have another pvp tournament I have in my mindset that I will win it. Other than that, I want to be one of the strongest human tank in the server. Another reason why I pvp alot is to get my name around, not trying to be popular or anything but I always welcome a good fight. Free rebirths! Trying to avoid paying for rebirths and build my char the right way but might be too late for that. I try to at least be 100+ and 25 expl each rebirth.

4) What would you say is your best accomplishment so far? Only 2 I can think of... the first one is getting barrier spikes master, and the second one was reaching 2k pvp wins.

5) What are your strengths and your weaknesses? My strengths are melee and fighter. And my weakness... I HAVE NO WEAKNESS (jking) since I don't have tank armor anymore I'm somewhat squishy, If I'm laggy I'm pretty much useless and me verses puppet with fighter, 9/10 I'm screwed.

6) What's one thing that you think you could improve about yourself if you know or can think of one? Honestly I wish I could start over on my char or be a giant, since I've gained alot of experience in my years of playing mabinogi I know I could probably be stronger than Senttos is now. I wish I could stop being lazy and work on life skills but they are so boring and also finally work on my mage or puppet tab and work on anything to get max str and hp.

Senttos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf on 20/05/13, 08:27 pm

Overall you seem pretty mature and cool. My only downside on this application is the so-so rebirth ratio you got there (56/11). Any explanations about that one?
Leidolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Senttos

Post  Lightbow on 21/05/13, 03:01 pm

I admire the fact that you love to pvp. It also brings my attention that you are such high level and quit for quite some time,but I find integrating is your idea of loyalty to a guild I also believe that building friendship and trust in a guild you truly want to be in is an essential part of playing this game, But there always that BUT what I do find pitiful and pathetic is your rb count but who cares I don't have any questions for you I wish You lucks and thanks to applying to Dreams.
Lightbow

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Senttos on 21/05/13, 07:54 pm

Lightbow wrote:I admire the fact that you love to pvp. It also brings my attention that you are such high level and quit for quite some time,but I find integrating is your idea of loyalty to a guild I also believe that building friendship and trust in a guild you truly want to be in is an essential part of playing this game, But there always that BUT what I do find pitiful and pathetic is your rb count but who cares I don't have any questions for you I wish You lucks and thanks to applying to Dreams.

Although I appreciate the criticism, at the same time I can't help but feel irritated by the pitiful and pathetic part. My rb count is low because I didn't put much effort in leveling when I first started mabinogi, at that time it was hard for me to rebirth past 30-40s. However, I've improved since then. During the days when I was getting used to mabinogi it has taught me not to rely on people to help me level, so I got to the point where I solo most of dungeons and shadow missions I do. I don't even bother trying to rebirth until I'm 100+. If I come off the wrong way I apologize in advance, and if you guys think I should improve, and deny my application I understand. Thank you for also taking the time to read my application.

Senttos

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo on 21/05/13, 09:05 pm

Application accepted you may apply at the guildstone southwest of Dunbarton, and will start your probationary period, congratulations and welcome to Dreams.
Keo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum