Brandonsmall's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Brandonsmall on 03/07/13, 10:21 pm

In-Game Name:Brandonsmall

Your real name or age:Brandon, 18.

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My total/rebirth ratio is really low because my giant was a mule for like, a year or so after elves/giants were first released. I rebirthed it at level 1/1 a bunch for age AP. I've been doing at least 120/15~25 per rebirth for around 2 years(playing on and off though).
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?:Usually really active, as in at least 5 hours a day, but right now not as much. I'm currently visiting family.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

Bliss, left because it died.
Conglomerate, really inactive at the time I left.
Sorrow, again, really inactive.

Why Dreams?:Seems active, fun(GASP), the only people I know who still play are in here. I COULD WRITE A BOOK HERE, but I'll just be honest with those being the only three reasons.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals):Crusnik02, Keomio

How long have you been playing?:Around 5 years(little bit after G1).

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:

Any other information you would like for us to know:I used to make fun of oldDreams a lot, but I never really had a problem with the guild. I just loved picking on Kuroban. It was hilarious.
avatar
Brandonsmall

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Crusnik02 on 03/07/13, 10:26 pm

this my homie, and bro 4 laif. best giant NA

refer confirmed


side note: wowwww my totals higher than yours -.-''''

*-Last edit by Keo reason : removal of the word n****, inappropriate text.

Crusnik02

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-03-29
Age : 25
Location : Inglewood, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Brandonsmall on 03/07/13, 10:29 pm

Crusnik02 wrote:side note: wowwww my totals higher than yours -.-''''
idc. I have more total AP than youu. ://
avatar
Brandonsmall

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Keo on 03/07/13, 10:41 pm

I beat you both- on that note, I confirm this referral as well, I'd told myself I wouldn't make many exceptions to refer but Ive known of brandonsmall from gucch <- guy that brought me to mabi, and have had the pleasure of knowing him myself for the last 2ish years.  Other then being bliss troll brandon he's pretty cool and easy to talk to I think his personality would fit in well with the rest of ours and I don't think he would be too shy to participate as a guild member/and or in guild chat.

Please post the full picture of your talent window Brandonsmall thank you.
avatar
Keo

Posts : 740
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Brandonsmall on 03/07/13, 11:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Brandonsmall

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Hotpocket on 06/07/13, 12:00 am

You huh? Hmm

Are you even serious about joining? Or just want to get in because most of the original members are gone?
avatar
Hotpocket

Posts : 160
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Disney World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Brandonsmall on 07/07/13, 02:22 am

Hotpocket wrote:You huh? Hmm

Are you even serious about joining? Or just want to get in because most of the original members are gone?
Why would I try to join purely because the original members are gone? That doesn't really make sense to me.

"No, I just want to join because Kuroban's gone... that being my sole reason." Sounds kind of silly, doesn't it? I already stated my reasons in the first post.
avatar
Brandonsmall

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Hotpocket on 07/07/13, 03:42 am

Brandonsmall wrote:
Hotpocket wrote:You huh? Hmm

Are you even serious about joining? Or just want to get in because most of the original members are gone?
Why would I try to join purely because the original members are gone? That doesn't really make sense to me.

"No, I just want to join because Kuroban's gone... that being my sole reason." Sounds kind of silly, doesn't it? I already stated my reasons in the first post.

As in, waiting for an easier time to join.

A bit curious, would Kuroban let you in the guild? Or was the trolling a joke to the both of you? If it was one sided, it sounds a lot more like harassment.
avatar
Hotpocket

Posts : 160
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Disney World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Brandonsmall on 07/07/13, 02:35 pm

Hotpocket wrote:
Brandonsmall wrote:
Hotpocket wrote:You huh? Hmm

Are you even serious about joining? Or just want to get in because most of the original members are gone?
Why would I try to join purely because the original members are gone? That doesn't really make sense to me.

"No, I just want to join because Kuroban's gone... that being my sole reason." Sounds kind of silly, doesn't it? I already stated my reasons in the first post.

As in, waiting for an easier time to join.  

A bit curious, would Kuroban let you in the guild? Or was the trolling a joke to the both of you? If it was one sided, it sounds a lot more like harassment.
I would not have considered joining before. Not because it was "harder", but because the original members and I would not have got along.

Kuroban hated my guts, it was pretty funny. Harassment went both ways.

Why are we talking about people who don't play anymore, again?
avatar
Brandonsmall

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Hotpocket on 07/07/13, 06:05 pm

We look at your past actions and current actions to decide if you will fit the guild. Your "relationship" with Kuroban was a large part of your history with Dreams. Although, even you admited that you "trolled" other members as well.

Also, do not forget that this is your application, stop asking me questions.
avatar
Hotpocket

Posts : 160
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Disney World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  cassa on 08/07/13, 02:30 pm

Weren't you the guy who kicked me from arena that one time way back when and after friends of mine voluntarily got involved of their own accord you got your guild involved and then you all proceeded to throw nasty insults around?

Not that I hold a grudge or anything, just something I do recall. I have no idea what you are like now but I do remember a lot of trolling and drama that you were involved in. People can move on from their pasts but please just be aware that if you are still like this you will not fit in well with Dreams as we tend to avoid drama now.

Goodluck with your application none-the-less ^^
avatar
cassa

Posts : 419
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 32
Location : Canada

View user profile http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Crusnik02 on 08/07/13, 05:32 pm

okok a better referral explanation-

I've known Brandon for a REALLY long time. He's also a close friend to someone else I respect, Clov. He won't clown around in runs, and he holds his own. I'm also quiet serious when I say he's pretty much one of the best giants IMO. I looked past his whole Bliss thing, and I saw someone who is actually quiet serious when it counts.

I also mean it when I say he's homie and bro. As non-serious as that sounds.

Crusnik02

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-03-29
Age : 25
Location : Inglewood, California

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Brandonsmall on 08/07/13, 06:05 pm

cassa wrote:Weren't you the guy who kicked me from arena that one time way back when and after friends of mine voluntarily got involved of their own accord you got your guild involved and then you all proceeded to throw nasty insults around?

Not that I hold a grudge or anything, just something I do recall.  I have no idea what you are like now but I do remember a lot of trolling and drama that you were involved in.  People can move on from their pasts but please just be aware that if you are still like this you will not fit in well with Dreams as we tend to avoid drama now.

Goodluck with your application none-the-less ^^
I might have? As far as the arena goes, I mostly remember me and Alexthehero kicking each other. It wasn't really drama for me, I just took it as entertainment when there was nothing else to do. I assumed that if people were in the arena, they were there to fight. Insults were thrown both ways whenever we had "wars" in the arena, though.

Let's not forget this was like, 4 years ago? I try to stay away from any real drama as best as I can now.

@Hotpocket I APOLOGIZE FOR ASKING QUESTIONS.
avatar
Brandonsmall

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Keo on 08/07/13, 09:17 pm

Hey Brandon just a few questions.

What does being in/apart of a guild mean to you?

How do you deal with drama? Both currently and from your past, since I'm sure people remember your past and probably bring it up?

If you could change one thing about your past and how it is tied to your name what would it be?

How would you say you've matured in the last few years?

What do you do in game now to preoccupy your time in mabi?

If you had to "persuade" us to believe you're sincerity to join how would you or what would you say in your own defense?
avatar
Keo

Posts : 740
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Brandonsmall on 08/07/13, 10:01 pm

Keo wrote:Hey Brandon just a few questions.

What does being in/apart of a guild mean to you?

How do you deal with drama? Both currently and from your past, since I'm sure people remember your past and probably bring it up?

If you could change one thing about your past and how it is tied to your name what would it be?

How would you say you've matured in the last few years?

What do you do in game now to preoccupy your time in mabi?

If you had to "persuade" us to believe you're sincerity to join how would you or what would you say in your own defense?
Every guild that I've been in so far(this is going to sound corny as fuck) has been like family to me at one point. I don't join a guild purely to have people to run dungeons/shadow missions with, I like making friends/creating bonds.

Uh, any drama that I HAVE to deal with is usually really personal stuff, and how I deal with it depends on the situation. As for other people having drama related to me, I used to fuel the fire, honestly it was really fun for me, I didn't think much about the other person. Now, I usually try to defuse it, or hide until said person calms down a bit(probably not the best way to handle things).

I wouldn't change anything. My past has helped shape me, and whatever is tied to my name is what I get for being a complete asshole before.

I'm not easily angered anymore, and I actually care about people other than myself/close friends. Also, I don't go around picking fights for entertainment anymore.

I level, and rank skills. I spend half my time hunting bandits, the other half with whatever event is going on/making gold/running SMs.

As I said before, the only people I know who still play are in here. It seems to be active, and fun. I have no hidden intentions. I'm not sure how to make it much more sincere, because those are my reasons.
avatar
Brandonsmall

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Hotpocket on 09/07/13, 07:55 am

1. I understand that Bliss attempted to remake itself. Did you try to rejoin? Why or why not?

2. If Conglomerate were to rebuild itself (become active), would that affect your decision to remain in Dreams?

3. What are your goals within the guild?
avatar
Hotpocket

Posts : 160
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Disney World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Younglink96 on 09/07/13, 11:10 am

Hypothetically speaking, lets say Kuroban comes back for a day just drops in blah blah. What would be your reaction?

What makes you unique? Your past is a problem for a few, what can you do where they will be like: "oh, idc if he used to do this ...blah blah he matured."

Old core left a while back, why did you wait so long to apply?

And last but not least, what can you do for the guild?


Younglink96

Posts : 264
Join date : 2012-06-08
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Brandonsmall on 09/07/13, 04:14 pm

Hotpocket wrote:1. I understand that Bliss attempted to remake itself. Did you try to rejoin? Why or why not?

2. If Conglomerate were to rebuild itself (become active), would that affect your decision to remain in Dreams?

3. What are your goals within the guild?
No. I was asked, constantly, and I kind of wanted to, but I couldn't just up and leave Sorrow for no reason other than "OH BLISS IS BACK."

No. Conglo is an entirely different guild now anyways.

Goals within the guild? I think I've answered my reasons for wanting to join like... 3 times now. I'm not trying to avoid this question, I'm just not sure how to answer.

Younglink96 wrote:Hypothetically speaking, lets say Kuroban comes back for a day just drops in blah blah. What would be your reaction?

What makes you unique? Your past is a problem for a few, what can you do where they will be like: "oh, idc if he used to do this ...blah blah he matured."

Old core left a while back, why did you wait so long to apply?

And last but not least, what can you do for the guild?

I don't have any problem with Kuroban, I used to make fun of him because his reactions were amusing to me.

What makes me unique? I have no idea. I don't think I can say much more than I already have on the matter of maturity.

I was in another guild. I had no reason to leave until now. Unless you mean before that. I was dealing with a lot of stuff IRL, and had no time to do an application like this.

Honestly, I'm unsure.
avatar
Brandonsmall

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Younglink96 on 09/07/13, 09:41 pm

H'm. You seem to be like speechless lol.
Btw, what guilds have you been in the past? And how long have you been in each one? (Sorry, idk if bliss was your only guild lol, and if it was then disregard the first question:p)

What would you do if you got denied?


+1 for all the honesty lol


Last edited by Younglink96 on 09/07/13, 09:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : +1)

Younglink96

Posts : 264
Join date : 2012-06-08
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Hotpocket on 09/07/13, 11:02 pm

That's not what I said. Goals within the guild. Not why you want to join. What do you want to accomplish?

@link he already put what guilds he was in in his application.
avatar
Hotpocket

Posts : 160
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Disney World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Brandonsmall on 10/07/13, 12:06 am

Younglink96 wrote:H'm. You seem to be like speechless lol.
Btw, what guilds have you been in the past? And how long have you been in each one? (Sorry, idk if bliss was your only guild lol, and if it was then disregard the first question:p)

What would you do if you got denied?


+1 for all the honesty lol
I wouldn't say speechlesss.

Bliss 3 years, Conglo 1 year, Sorrow around a year.

I'd probably whine to Mike and Keo a bit.

@Hotpocket I'm still unsure how to answer... I'm not really joining to accomplish anything. "I'm joining to accomplish being in a guild with the couple friends I have that still play." Does that work? I'd also like to make some friends to actually play the game with, maybe. As far as game-related goals go, nothing.
avatar
Brandonsmall

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Hotpocket on 10/07/13, 12:38 am

Wanted to know your game-related goals and what you want to planned to contribute to the guild.
Doing runs with them and making friends works for me Smile

Pretty much done with my questions, good luck on your application ^^
avatar
Hotpocket

Posts : 160
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Disney World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Brandonsmall app

Post  Lightbow on 11/07/13, 05:09 pm

I have no difficult questions for your depending how you take it this might turn out to be difficult or simple my question is
Why do you name your character Brandonsmall?
avatar
Lightbow

Posts : 29
Join date : 2012-12-08
Age : 22
Location : A Place Where the Sun Is Silent

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Brandonsmall on 11/07/13, 05:16 pm

Lightbow wrote:I have no difficult questions for your depending how you take it this might turn out to be difficult or simple my question is
Why do you name your character Brandonsmall?
Well... it all started when I was 8-- okay no, I'm uncreative as fuck/horrid with names. My human is Brandonbig, so I was like "HAHAAHAHAHAHA MY GIANT SHALL BE BRANDONSMALL... BECAUSE IT'S A GIANT. IRONY."

Don't judge me.
avatar
Brandonsmall

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Keo on 11/07/13, 06:12 pm

Brandonsmall, your application raised many questions about your past and potential to have not changed. Some members felt that you might not have changed- others feel maybe you have. You seem to be honest in this application and if anything this has made some people decide to give you a chance but if it was insincere or you should show old tendencies we may not hesitate to remove you.

Your probationary period starts immediately, youre accepted, please apply at the guildstone southwest corner outside of Dunbarton.
avatar
Keo

Posts : 740
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Brandonsmall's Application

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum