Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  yoyoking on 08/05/14, 05:36 pm


In-Game Name: yoyoking  (yoyo king ) I had too....

Your real name or age (Optional): My name is Chris but call me anything you like!! As for the age I'll give you a hint i'm almost 18  tongue 

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How active are you in game?: I am on everyday unless personal things come up but other then that I'm always very active.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

I've been in many guilds some just to join to start it off. But I think the very first guild I stayed in was "Honour" It was a very friendly guild and I became the officer after awhile but sadly the guild got disbanded as the leader didn't really want too play much or pay for service.
I have been in the guild Drive and Rice and other guilds that I have forgotten....D: I know I'm horrible! Mostly the guilds i've joined are too help the guild out for a little bit or just because a friend has asked me too.
I was in the guild "Flash" recently just for the free month week but we shut the guild down because it just wasn't fun haven't like 3 people active.
As of right now I am not in a guild.

Why Dreams?:
Why Dreams? Well to start off I feel like Dreams is a guild to stay and it is not unstable like every other guild I have been in. Secondly i've been a solo player for as long as I can remember going in and out of guilds because I wanted to feel apart of something but always ended up leaving or the guild just closed so being part of a family or just a team would be a good change and when I see or talk to Dream members they are always nice and helpful! It'd be great to be a part of that and too also give back as well.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals):
Roxxaz and Tobisenpai

How long have you been playing?:
I have been playing since after beta? I've been through everything Mabinogi has thrown at us and I've seen Mabinogi grow so much! I remember when getting to level 50 was like impossible! and when titles meant everything xD I took a break I think 2 years ago for about 6 months but I came back...I always do its just a part of me.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:
I have accomplished many things I feel such as i'm able to talk to everyone Razz I use to be very anti-social itd be a surprise to get a sentence out of me and that I have made many friends on Mabinogi (It may not be much but to me it means alot)
My goal is to be the very best that no one.....ever....was....ANYWAYS you get it  lol! but my goal is just to have fun and not be bored!!

Any other information you would like for us to know: Ahhh.....I am a quiet person mostly unless I am talked to or asked stuff I normally stick to myself. Smile
I don't really know what else to say :$ ask away!

yoyoking

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-05-08
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  aurkus on 08/05/14, 05:59 pm

Hello yoyoking! Welcome to Dreams's Recruiting Process
I have a few questions for you:
1. You said you have been playing since beta, could you tell us why you level is low? I have been playing since G2S2 also took a 6 months brake and my level is almost double of yours
2. One of your reasons to join Dreams is because you want to feel like part of something, what would you do if Dreams is not what you looking for?
3. You said you are a little quiet, what are you doing to improve this? Since I am worried that you may not talk much and start feeling not part of the guild and leave.
4. Any personal plans in the future that could get you away from Mabi?
That's all for now and waiting for your referrals to post

_________________
We're not saviors if we can't save our brothers
avatar
aurkus

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  Roxxaz on 08/05/14, 06:01 pm

Hello, Chris.

I'm thrilled to see that you got to sending in your application!

Yes I am one of yoyoking's referrals.

Over this past week, yoyo and I have been talking and getting to know each other, and I must say that people like yoyo are hard to come across now a days in the Tarlach server. It's refreshing to meet someone who is so unusually kind and genuinely interested in helping others. I really appreciate your desire to help those in need [me for the 200K yesterday huehuehue], and I am excited to see where your application goes.

Now I do have some questions:

1. You have been in numerous Guilds throughout your Mabinogi career, which isn't necessarily a bad indication of anything, but I would like to know, what is the longest period of time you were able to stay in a Guild and genuinely enjoy being a member of that Guild?

2. You stated:

"Secondly i've been a solo player for as long as I can remember going in and out of guilds because I wanted to feel apart of something but always ended up leaving or the guild just closed so being part of a family or just a team would be a good change and when I see or talk to Dream members they are always nice and helpful! It'd be great to be a part of that and too also give back as well." under "Why Dreams?"

Guild hopping may show the inability to commit to Guilds and putting in effort into getting to know people in that Guild. I am aware that not all people are extroverts and outgoing, but an effort to show the will to go out of your way to meet other people in Guilds goes to show how committed you are to trying to know others!

Have you been a solo player because of the fact that some Guilds just don't work out, or have you not been putting effort into trying to get know the people in the Guild before making a decision to abandon said Guild?

Dreams is a family, and [most] of us are talkative in Guild Chat and frequently contribute into stimulating conversations. Now I know I haven't been a part of the family for nearly as long as the others, but would you be willing to go out of your way to spark conversations with Guild members you don't know that well?

I wish you luck for the rest of your application, and thank you for putting in the effort to apply and showing your interest towards Dreams  afro

_________________
-

R o x x a z
avatar
Roxxaz

Posts : 267
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Omnipresent Being

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  Keo on 08/05/14, 06:06 pm

Hello yoyoking, good luck on your application. Thank you for your interest in Dreams, and now on to some questions of my own.

Mabinogi can very easily become boring especially without personal motivation to find things to do.  With that in mind what do you do in game to keep yourself busy and to keep from losing interest in the game?

Also we have dedicated members that are around when they're available and we are a family but like any family sometimes our members get busy and there are quiet times where you might still feel like you're spending time alone, how does that make you feel?
avatar
Keo

Posts : 740
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  yoyoking on 08/05/14, 06:18 pm

aurkus wrote:Hello yoyoking! Welcome to  Dreams's Recruiting Process
I have a few questions for you:
1. You said you have been playing since beta, could you tell us why you level is low? I have been playing since G2S2 also took a 6 months brake and my level is almost double of yours
2. One of your reasons to join Dreams is because you want to feel like part of something, what would you do if Dreams is not what you looking for?
3. You said you are a little quiet, what are you doing to improve this? Since I am worried that you may not talk much and start feeling not part of the guild and leave.
4. Any personal plans in the future that could get you away from Mabi?
That's all for now and waiting for your referrals to post  

Hey hey Smile

1: Ah, YES I thought this would come up and the answer to that is back in the day i use to just rebirth whenever I could so at level 20 i'd rebirth. No clue why just thought why not it comes back to bite me a lot when I need ap >< but ah another reason is I work on like 3 alts sorta and I don't really try level up unless its double rainbow xD

2: If Dreams isn't what i'm looking for....hmm that is actually a hard question but I would make the best of it I like to try new things and if its not what I think it is I'm going to give it a shot either way.

3: Well I use to be a quiet person I talk a lot more now and I will try be a part of every conversation that I can talk in but I understand your worry there and I can tell you for sure I will be a active in guild chat and not at the side lines ^^

4: I don't really have any personal plans that will take me away from Mabi, I will be on everyday is all I can tell you right now. But I do have a part time job so i'm not always active 24/7 xD

And no no thank you for your time Smile

yoyoking

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-05-08
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  yoyoking on 08/05/14, 06:31 pm

Roxxaz wrote:Hello, Chris.

I'm thrilled to see that you got to sending in your application!

Yes I am one of yoyoking's referrals.

Over this past week, yoyo and I have been talking and getting to know each other, and I must say that people like yoyo are hard to come across now a days in the Tarlach server. It's refreshing to meet someone who is so unusually kind and genuinely interested in helping others. I really appreciate your desire to help those in need [me for the 200K yesterday huehuehue], and I am excited to see where your application goes.

Now I do have some questions:

1. You have been in numerous Guilds throughout your Mabinogi career, which isn't necessarily a bad indication of anything, but I would like to know, what is the longest period of time you were able to stay in a Guild and genuinely enjoy being a member of that Guild?

2. You stated:

"Secondly i've been a solo player for as long as I can remember going in and out of guilds because I wanted to feel apart of something but always ended up leaving or the guild just closed so being part of a family or just a team would be a good change and when I see or talk to Dream members they are always nice and helpful! It'd be great to be a part of that and too also give back as well." under "Why Dreams?"

Guild hopping may show the inability to commit to Guilds and putting in effort into getting to know people in that Guild. I am aware that not all people are extroverts and outgoing, but an effort to show the will to go out of your way to meet other people in Guilds goes to show how committed you are to trying to know others!

Have you been a solo player because of the fact that some Guilds just don't work out, or have you not been putting effort into trying to get know the people in the Guild before making a decision to abandon said Guild?

Dreams is a family, and [most] of us are talkative in Guild Chat and frequently contribute into stimulating conversations. Now I know I haven't been a part of the family for nearly as long as the others, but would you be willing to go out of your way to spark conversations with Guild members you don't know that well?

I wish you luck for the rest of your application, and thank you for putting in the effort to apply and showing your interest towards Dreams  afro

Hey hey thanks for looking at my app Very Happy

1: Well I can't tell for sure but I was in Honour for about a year or more it was actually the best time I had in a long time I made many friends and we still talk to this day. We were a family and still are in some ways.


2: Oh yes! The reason I became a solo player wasn't because of guilds it was more of i wanted to see what I could do and stuff and as for the reason for joining many guilds and leaving and such I added and talked to alot of the members it wasn't that i didn't talk or make effort it was more of drama in the guild that I didn't want catching onto me and if it wasn't drama it was because the leader or a lot of people were leaving the guild/game making the guild empty therefore meaning I was guildless but still in a guild. xD

Don't get me mistaken though! :O I will take a lot of time and effort into Dreams if accepted!! Knowing me i'd put all my time and effort into being there for people of the guild and making a place for me as well because we all have to carry our weight.



yoyoking

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-05-08
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  yoyoking on 08/05/14, 06:36 pm

Keo wrote:Hello yoyoking, good luck on your application.  Thank you for your interest in Dreams, and now on to some questions of my own.

Mabinogi can very easily become boring especially without personal motivation to find things to do.  With that in mind what do you do in game to keep yourself busy and to keep from losing interest in the game?

Also we have dedicated members that are around when they're available and we are a family but like any family sometimes our members get busy and there are quiet times where you might still feel like you're spending time alone, how does that make you feel?

Hey hey Keo Smile

Thank you!!

O questions goodie Very Happy!!

Well I tend to talk to a lot of people in Mabinogi and many people ask for help with missions or things like that. But I do also work on alts if nothing like that is happening I sell a lot of things too and sometimes just walk around trying to find new things to do.

Everyone needs time alone, its just part of who we are. I really wouldn't feel left out or anything like that because I can always find stuff too do but just knowing people will be there to talk when available is enough.

yoyoking

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-05-08
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  Roxxaz on 08/05/14, 06:43 pm

yoyoking wrote:
Roxxaz wrote:Hello, Chris.

I'm thrilled to see that you got to sending in your application!

Yes I am one of yoyoking's referrals.

Over this past week, yoyo and I have been talking and getting to know each other, and I must say that people like yoyo are hard to come across now a days in the Tarlach server. It's refreshing to meet someone who is so unusually kind and genuinely interested in helping others. I really appreciate your desire to help those in need [me for the 200K yesterday huehuehue], and I am excited to see where your application goes.

Now I do have some questions:

1. You have been in numerous Guilds throughout your Mabinogi career, which isn't necessarily a bad indication of anything, but I would like to know, what is the longest period of time you were able to stay in a Guild and genuinely enjoy being a member of that Guild?

2. You stated:

"Secondly i've been a solo player for as long as I can remember going in and out of guilds because I wanted to feel apart of something but always ended up leaving or the guild just closed so being part of a family or just a team would be a good change and when I see or talk to Dream members they are always nice and helpful! It'd be great to be a part of that and too also give back as well." under "Why Dreams?"

Guild hopping may show the inability to commit to Guilds and putting in effort into getting to know people in that Guild. I am aware that not all people are extroverts and outgoing, but an effort to show the will to go out of your way to meet other people in Guilds goes to show how committed you are to trying to know others!

Have you been a solo player because of the fact that some Guilds just don't work out, or have you not been putting effort into trying to get know the people in the Guild before making a decision to abandon said Guild?

Dreams is a family, and [most] of us are talkative in Guild Chat and frequently contribute into stimulating conversations. Now I know I haven't been a part of the family for nearly as long as the others, but would you be willing to go out of your way to spark conversations with Guild members you don't know that well?

I wish you luck for the rest of your application, and thank you for putting in the effort to apply and showing your interest towards Dreams  afro

Hey hey thanks for looking at my app Very Happy

1: Well I can't tell for sure but I was in Honour for about a year or more it was actually the best time I had in a long time I made many friends and we still talk to this day. We were a family and still are in some ways.


2: Oh yes! The reason I became a solo player wasn't because of guilds it was more of i wanted to see what I could do and stuff and as for the reason for joining many guilds and leaving and such I added and talked to alot of the members it wasn't that i didn't talk or make effort it was more of drama in the guild that I didn't want catching onto me and if it wasn't drama it was because the leader or a lot of people were leaving the guild/game making the guild empty therefore meaning I was guildless but still in a guild. xD

Don't get me mistaken though! :O I will take a lot of time and effort into Dreams if accepted!! Knowing me i'd put all my time and effort into being there for people of the guild and making a place for me as well because we all have to carry our weight.



Thank you for answering honestly and clarifying my questions. I, for now, have no further questions!

I wish you luck on the rest of your application process! Cheering from the sidelines!  cheers geek 

_________________
-

R o x x a z
avatar
Roxxaz

Posts : 267
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Omnipresent Being

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  Jeweldragona on 08/05/14, 08:14 pm

Greetings yoyoking!

Welcome to the Dreams recruiting process and good luck.

First off, I'm not a big fan of people that crop their application information.  Gives the appearance of hiding something, using found images, or photo editing.

Being in a guild, or even joining a guild is not something I take lightly, that being said, why is it you have been in "other guilds you have forgotten" and why did you forget them? I realize you said due to "helping" or because a "friend asks", but I would think if these were the case you would remember the name.

Stating you have been a solo player and in and out of so many guilds is a bit contradictory.  I would like to now how being a solo player and being in said guilds correlates?  I have seen your previous answers and would like more elaboration.  If your reason for joining these guilds is due to friends, then what happens?

If you "work on 3 alts" as well, how much time do you spend on them versus your main?  What makes these alts different from your main?  If you only level and train during double rainbow and such, are these the only times you will be active on your main?

You also stated you take time and effort into Dreams if accepted, what makes Dreams different then anything previously?

Do you view your character in Mabinogi as part of an extension of yourself, an alter ego, or just plain whatever you feel like at the time because its just the internet?

Those are all my questions for now.

~JD
avatar
Jeweldragona

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Illinois, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  Drawing on 08/05/14, 09:10 pm

Hi yoyoking and welcome to the application process,

So the questions asked above cover most of the in-game concerns and whatnot so I'd like to shed some light on other things:

1. Judging from your description it seems like you've had quite a personality change. So how would you describe yourself from another person's perspective? Humble? Confident? etc.

2. Do you have any hobbies or anything outside of Mabi that you have a passion for?

3. We poke fun at a lot of things and tease one other in guild chat but sometimes things are misunderstood and go too far. How do you handle drama if it ever comes up?

4. Finally, what are your thoughts on heated discussions concerning eroticism and fetishism? Serious question.

That's all I got to ask for now, good luck on the rest of the application.
avatar
Drawing

Posts : 185
Join date : 2012-03-29
Age : 23
Location : igloo, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  cassa on 09/05/14, 12:08 am

Hi yoyo! Thanks for applying to Dreams!

To my fellow guildmates - yoyoking and I have been friends for a long time now (I don't even remember how long or where we even met it's been so long). We lost contact for a while but recently started talking again. I've seen him make leaps and bounds since those days. He seems to be a much more dedicated player now then he was before and he's very friendly and easy to talk to. He did ask me to be a referral and at the time I refused because we hadn't done much together and I wasn't sure if I could be a good enough referral. Even with that he fully respected my decision and I admire his reaction to it (he wasn't rude at all about it). If we had ran things I would've gladly referred him.

To yoyoking - I wish you the very best of luck with your application. It would be awesome to have you in Dreams! Good-luck!
avatar
cassa

Posts : 419
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 32
Location : Canada

View user profile http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

oh uh my uh gawd!

Post  Tobisenpai on 09/05/14, 10:43 am

well well well..... Its YOYOYOYOYOYOYOOYOYOKING!!!!

i am one of yoyokings referral, real nice guy and energetic! Im noob to referring people so please keep with me and be patient Very Happy

i have a few questions for you myself here GOOOESSS:

1. weeks with dr or certain events some of us AFK throughout the week and it really does get quite boring, would you keep yourself entertained or what would you do about it
if no one replies. I find myself in these situations myself where i afk because im waiting for the event to happen. So what would you do?

2. If i were to sing N'sync would you karoake with me or with the guild?? Very Happy:D

Goood luck DOOOOOD Very Happy

Tobisenpai

Posts : 7
Join date : 2013-11-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  lta on 09/05/14, 01:49 pm



So the rest of the guild has asked most of the important questions, I only have a few. I asked a few people about you to see if I could learn anything and even though most was good, there were certain things that really caught my attention.

1- I was told that you used to use pake. Is this true? And if it is, do you still use it?

2- On the topic of pake, what's your view on hacking/cheating?

3- I've noticed you've been a bit overly nice and from what I heard from a few of hairflip's members, you're normally not so nice. Are you just kissing up for your application or do you genuinely behave this way?

I don't mean any offense toward you but these are pretty serious matters when we don't tolerate hacking in our guild. I also want to know if this is the real you or just a facade.

avatar
lta

Posts : 64
Join date : 2012-12-04
Age : 24
Location : Chicago, Illinois

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  megen on 09/05/14, 02:13 pm

Well, seems like we have some interesting questions and some good answers! maybe I will think of something that hasn't already been asked. But, maybe not. LOL good luck on your app!  Laughing
avatar
megen

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 35
Location : West coast! Washington =)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  yoyoking on 10/05/14, 06:32 am

Jeweldragona wrote:Greetings yoyoking!

Welcome to the Dreams recruiting process and good luck.

First off, I'm not a big fan of people that crop their application information.  Gives the appearance of hiding something, using found images, or photo editing.

Being in a guild, or even joining a guild is not something I take lightly, that being said, why is it you have been in "other guilds you have forgotten" and why did you forget them? I realize you said due to "helping" or because a "friend asks", but I would think if these were the case you would remember the name.

Stating you have been a solo player and in and out of so many guilds is a bit contradictory.  I would like to now how being a solo player and being in said guilds correlates?  I have seen your previous answers and would like more elaboration.  If your reason for joining these guilds is due to friends, then what happens?

If you "work on 3 alts" as well, how much time do you spend on them versus your main?  What makes these alts different from your main?  If you only level and train during double rainbow and such, are these the only times you will be active on your main?

You also stated you take time and effort into Dreams if accepted, what makes Dreams different then anything previously?

Do you view your character in Mabinogi as part of an extension of yourself, an alter ego, or just plain whatever you feel like at the time because its just the internet?

Those are all my questions for now.

~JD

Hey hey Jeweldragona and thank you Smile

Oh sorry I just didn't know how to make the size small so I cropped it I can put the full image out if you like?

I'm going to be honest I actually don't remember some of the guilds I joined and such It was too short of a time for me to really remember and it was long ago but I get where your coming from.

As for the alt's and such I do use tiara so I have multi-client but that is the only mod I use so it isn't game changing so I will always be online yoyoking you could even ask Tobi and Roxxaz as i've helped them with my alts and yoyoking in dungeons xD and by the double rainbow I meant thats the only time I really hardcore level I still get too level 80-100 without DR

I did say i'd make a effort in dreams but I didn't mean I didn't in other guilds I just meant as a whole i'd try my very best. Smile

I feel like yoyoking is like myself I do everything on yoyoking as it was myself but an even better self as I can actually fight LOOL


yoyoking

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-05-08
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  yoyoking on 10/05/14, 06:42 am

Drawing wrote:Hi yoyoking and welcome to the application process,

So the questions asked above cover most of the in-game concerns and whatnot so I'd like to shed some light on other things:

1. Judging from your description it seems like you've had quite a personality change. So how would you describe yourself from another person's perspective? Humble? Confident? etc.

2. Do you have any hobbies or anything outside of Mabi that you have a passion for?

3. We poke fun at a lot of things and tease one other in guild chat but sometimes things are misunderstood and go too far. How do you handle drama if it ever comes up?

4. Finally, what are your thoughts on heated discussions concerning eroticism and fetishism? Serious question.

That's all I got to ask for now, good luck on the rest of the application.

Hey hey Drawing

1: If someone was to describe me I would say they think I am Confident and trusting but everyone has a different description I would hope.

2: I edit videos for friends and I do film for Rogers a lot Its not to big but I like those things I also am on the track team and football, Rugby team.

3: I don't mind drama really, its just if drama goes on forever then I would think of why and try change it...but if its teasing or poking fun I don't mind that its always funny a lot of the time and that stuff just gets you closer and closer and to be honest who doesn't tease from time to time.

4: ah...my thoughts on fetishism is if someone likes something you do you as for me I don't have any fetish things and for eroticism everyone gets erotic sometimes with a special someone or thing so if someone is open enough to talk about it then the topic will start! xD

Thank you ^^

yoyoking

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-05-08
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  yoyoking on 10/05/14, 06:43 am

cassa wrote:Hi yoyo!  Thanks for applying to Dreams!

To my fellow guildmates - yoyoking and I have been friends for a long time now (I don't even remember how long or where we even met it's been so long).  We lost contact for a while but recently started talking again.  I've seen him make leaps and bounds since those days.  He seems to be a much more dedicated player now then he was before and he's very friendly and easy to talk to.  He did ask me to be a referral and at the time I refused because we hadn't done much together and I wasn't sure if I could be a good enough referral.  Even with that he fully respected my decision and I admire his reaction to it (he wasn't rude at all about it).  If we had ran things I would've gladly referred him.

To yoyoking - I wish you the very best of luck with your application.  It would be awesome to have you in Dreams!  Good-luck!


Hey hey Cassa!!! Smile

Thank you very much! ^^


yoyoking

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-05-08
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  yoyoking on 10/05/14, 06:47 am

Tobisenpai wrote:well well well..... Its YOYOYOYOYOYOYOOYOYOKING!!!!

i am one of yoyokings referral, real nice guy and energetic! Im noob to referring people so please keep with me and be patient Very Happy

i have a few questions for you myself here GOOOESSS:

1. weeks with dr or certain events some of us AFK throughout the week and it really does get quite boring, would you keep yourself entertained or what would you do about it
if no one replies. I find myself in these situations myself where i afk because im waiting for the event to happen. So what would you do?

2. If i were to sing N'sync would you karoake with me or with the guild?? Very Happy:D

Goood luck DOOOOOD Very Happy

Hey Hey Hey....... ITS TOBITOBITOBITOBITOBITOBISENPAI

1: I would be entertained I join random partys and have with them even if we fail. If people afk I get up and do something else if I want to wait for them too come back.

2. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I actually read that and laughed to hard I would for sure sing with you and the guild but be warned!! I can not sing like at alll.....

Thank you!!

yoyoking

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-05-08
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  yoyoking on 10/05/14, 06:59 am

lta wrote:

So the rest of the guild has asked most of the important questions, I only have a few. I asked a few people about you to see if I could learn anything and even though most was good, there were certain things that really caught my attention.

1- I was told that you used to use pake. Is this true? And if it is, do you still use it?

2- On the topic of pake, what's your view on hacking/cheating?

3- I've noticed you've been a bit overly nice and from what I heard from a few of hairflip's members, you're normally not so nice. Are you just kissing up for your application or do you genuinely behave this way?

I don't mean any offense toward you but these are pretty serious matters when we don't tolerate hacking in our guild. I also want to know if this is the real you or just a facade.


Hey Hey Ita

1: I actually have never ever used pake at all I don't now or ever want to use it and i wouldn't use it because it is game changing.

2: I do use Tiara for modding at first it was for having less lag as my internet sucked and I would rubberband ever 10 seconds. I feel like it isn't cheating but it is but as long as it isn't breaking the game it is fine.

3: Well I have been nice and i'm sure i'm not the first but if you got to know me I am actually really nice Razz I just have walls up for people that don't know me and AH yes hairflip, I am not kissing up but to tell you about what happened in hairflip I was actually not to nice to some as they let everyone in the guild and a lot of people weren't that great of people and katie and I and Killmer and a few others always poked fun at each other but people thought I was being rude and mean so they started to dislike me and things went out of control xD Katie and I are still friends and talk from time too time.

You weren't offensive its fine Smile and well I am fine with taking tiara away if there is a rule we can't use it. This is the real me its the most real Chris you'll meet you can even touch me if you want too!! :O joking aside thanks for asking hope I cleared some stuff up!

yoyoking

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-05-08
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  yoyoking on 10/05/14, 07:00 am

megen wrote:Well, seems like we have some interesting questions and some good answers! maybe I will think of something that hasn't already been asked. But, maybe not. LOL good luck on your app!  Laughing

Hey hey megen

Ask away if you dare! kidddin and thank you ^^

yoyoking

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-05-08
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  aurkus on 11/05/14, 09:08 am

Still waiting for answers...

_________________
We're not saviors if we can't save our brothers
avatar
aurkus

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  yoyoking on 11/05/14, 03:45 pm

aurkus wrote:Still waiting for answers...

From who : O

yoyoking

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-05-08
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  Keo on 13/05/14, 09:00 am

I noticed a question of pake/hacking mentioned and it gave me a few questions of my own in regards to those types of incidents.

You say you didn't dupe or hack but did you know people who who did use pake or hacked?

Did you take advantage of any friends that paked/hacked and accept gifts?

If one of your friends started hacking or using pake how would that impact your friendship?
avatar
Keo

Posts : 740
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  aurkus on 13/05/14, 09:02 am

yoyoking wrote:From who : O
Sorry my bad I missed you reply to my questions. I have another question, what would you do if one of your friends asks you to choose between Dreams and his/her friendship you should know that some people dislike Dreams.

_________________
We're not saviors if we can't save our brothers
avatar
aurkus

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  yoyoking on 13/05/14, 10:33 am

Keo wrote:I noticed a question of pake/hacking mentioned and it gave me a few questions of my own in regards to those types of incidents.

You say you didn't dupe or hack but did you know people who who did use pake or hacked?

Did you take advantage of any friends that paked/hacked and accept gifts?

If one of your friends started hacking or using pake how would that impact your friendship?

Hey Hey Keo

I did know people that used pake and hacked but I was not close to them at all I just knew a few that did.

I wouldn't have taken gifts because I don't want too be banned xD and I really don't know what advantages I would get from having a friend with pake expect for them not being able too die?

It wouldn't change my friendship, it'd just make me think everything they own and stuff is hacked so I wouldn't use or ask for there help in that way.

yoyoking

Posts : 14
Join date : 2014-05-08
Age : 21
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Guess who!...Yoyoking's app

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum