Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tairiku's Application (I am slow as a slug with this but here it is!)

+5
Tobisenpai
Keo
Senttos
Roxxaz
Tairiku
9 posters

Go down

Tairiku's Application (I am slow as a slug with this but here it is!) Empty Tairiku's Application (I am slow as a slug with this but here it is!)

Post  Tairiku 09/05/14, 12:50 am

In-Game Name: Tairiku (or as so many lovely bas-...I mean folks may refer to me as G-ma)

Your real name or age (Optional): Demita and the G-ma speaks for itself.

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
How active are you in game?: I'm usually on almost everyday, however on occasions something can come up in regards to my son or work that may come up that may keep me away for a week at most.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

Hmmm......thinking on it the following guilds I've been in include only: Hunterz, Asylium, Existence, Hieratic, and Hairflip~ (I believe in that order though it may have been Hieratic than Existence my memory is a bit foggy on that particular detail.) Now while I've held each of these guilds in fond regards they've had their ups and downs for certain(but what guilds don't amiright). Starting with my very first guild Hunterz, which was also the one I was in the longest, Hunterz original purpose had been to help progress new players along. Now while it was able to do that for a while it sadly turned more into a babysitting job, unfortunately than us actually helping progress players, but the reason I left a desire to leave due to the crowd of people that I dealt with on a day to day basis which was....exhausting to put it nicely. Next would be Asylium now I wasn't so much a part of this guild as my alt was in it for easier communication purposes, but I was good friends with the guild leader and this allowed him easier contact with me for a while until he disbanded the guild, which later became my fourth (or maybe third my memory knows not) guild. Existence was a fond memory while it lasted many people there were quite sweet, but due to I assume was significant life issues it became inactive for a while, I have no idea if that is still the case or not, but I left regardless. Hieratic was.......nice for a while, but honestly the guild was prone to in-fighting and sometimes drama that never really was dealt with like it should have been. Than the guild unexpectedly 'combined' with Aspire and became a single guild (though to my knowledge Hieratic has been revived now) and when this happened I simply did not follow since the tendency for drama was already tiresome and I figured nothing would change from the combining. Last of all the guild I am currently in, which is known as Hairflip. while this guild has it's few guildmates I'm fond of...there are definitely issues with the guild. One being the fact absolutely anyone can be let in which has backfired alot in my opinion since many of the members have had their own set of issues to being a tad rude or obnoxious to straight loco like what the hell is wrong with you.  Shocked 

Why Dreams?:
Honestly I hadn't considered Dreams until the guild leader had been kind enough to request me put in a application.  Very Happy Plus I believe in giving a guild as much of a chance as it does when it allows me entry sure, but I doubt my stay in Hairflip would've lasted much longer regardless. However, I am touched that I'm wanted among people I already care quite alot about! If I am accepted I can't wait to get to know the rest of you folks, but hell even if not I'm not going anywhere so...I'll probably still get to know you people one way or the other hur hur... Twisted Evil 

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals): ita (or as I like to call the loveable fella itahoe~), Senttos, and Tobisenpai

How long have you been playing?:
Since late g3 back in the good ol' days yessiree....thoooough I've had my fair share 1-2 month breaks. Most of those came along when I had family events to attend to or simply wished to hop away from the computer to spend time traveling and enjoying myself.  Very Happy 

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:
My biggest accomplishment has probably been the patience this game has helped me gain. Stupidity and such is all around us that just be life for certain, but I used to have alot more shorter a fuse for it irl and in-game just due to my hot temper I think this game has helped become waaaay milder which is never a bad thing since I prefer to be laidback gal than a hot tempered bi-....laaaaady......anyday~

At this point if I had any goal it'd be to cap out my BLOODY STRENGTH ALREADY IHATEYOUENGINEERINGIHATEYOUSOMUCH.....but anyway yes....strength.....strength means the world to me since I'm overall a melee before anything so that would be my main goal.  Smile 

Any other information you would like for us to know: Hmm.....I guess I'm a pretty open minded gal, but I have a huge sailor's mouth....fingers...whatever.  scratch  (I'll cut down on that if need be though my fingers may occasionally 'slip'). At the moment I'm recovering from a bizarre infection/illness I received Friday out of the blue for now I seem to be alright aside from pain (I've got a high pain tolerance so as long as I can function I care not), but if it were to worsen hopefully I would be able to make the guild aware before I end up in the ER again haha.... Laughing Oh! Also I am kinda a raid fanatic (blame the huge raid crystal stockpile) so I can alert folks about certain raids should they ever need a reminder don't be shy to ask. (This is regardless of if I'm in the guild or not idm so don't be shy hur  Very Happy )

Now with this all said and done to those with any questions for me.....

BRING IT ON  Mad

Tairiku

Back to top Go down

Tairiku's Application (I am slow as a slug with this but here it is!) Empty Re: Tairiku's Application (I am slow as a slug with this but here it is!)

Post  Roxxaz 09/05/14, 07:58 am

Hello Tairiku:

First and foremost, since I guess I'm the early bird on this, I'd like to welcome you to the Dreams Application Process.

Although I have never actually met you before in game, I've heard only positive things about you as an individual and I look forward to see where your application takes you.

I do also appreciate how thorough your application is, with detailed descriptions [to the best of your ability] of past Guilds and experiences. I also really appreciate your proper use of grammar, syntax, and capitalization, which makes applications so much easier to read, and also reflects your professionalism and seriousness of this application process.

I do a question for you though:

You stated: "Honestly I hadn't considered Dreams until the guild leader had been kind enough to request me put in a application.  Very Happy Plus I believe in giving a guild as much of a chance as it does when it allows me entry sure..." under the section "Why Dreams?"

This concerns me a tad bit, although you show obvious interest in Dreams now, but I'm curious: if nobody had pushed you to send in an application towards Dreams, where would you think you would take Tairiku? You mentioned that you were recently in Hairflip, but also said you had several problems with the Guild. Would you have left Hairflip, regardless of whether or not you planned on applying here to Dreams?

I wish you luck on the rest of your application~

Last edited by Roxxaz on 09/05/14, 09:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed minor typos)
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Tairiku's Application (I am slow as a slug with this but here it is!) Empty Re: Tairiku's Application (I am slow as a slug with this but here it is!)

Post  Senttos 09/05/14, 07:59 am

I can verify my referral for Tairiku, she's a nice person and I think she would make a great addition to the guild.  afro 

Senttos

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 09/05/14, 08:22 am

Hello and welcome to the application process. So Tairiku:

1. Aside from raids how do you level in game?

2. How do you handle drama/conflict within a guild? Do you make peace with it yourself or do you distance yourself from your guildmates and ignore it? I'm just curious because disagreements or heated debates can happen anywhere.

3. How do you feel about sexual/adult natured conversations? <-It happens sometimes.

4. How do you feel about people making jokes/teasing you or something related to you? Dreams is like a family but we poke fun like family does all the same and joke around a lot.

5. Dreams is disliked from many people for all reasons, some still unknown, and the dislike can be reflected upon you if you are under the "dreams" title. Is that something you feel capable of handling or dealing with?

Thank you for considering Dreams as a guild to call home and good luck on your app.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Tairiku's Application (I am slow as a slug with this but here it is!) Empty HALLOOOOOOO

Post  Tobisenpai 09/05/14, 10:47 am

I am another refferal to tairiku! GOOOOT LUCK! great person and trust worthy! Always down to do dragons or notify others! hang in there and endure!

Tobisenpai

Back to top Go down

Post  lta 09/05/14, 01:34 pm

Really glad the app is more detailed than I expected. I'm here to confirm my referral for Tai and say a bit about her. I've asked Tai to join before but she was a bit hesitant like most people but once Keo said she wanted her in the guild she opened up to the idea, as she stated in her app.

I've known Tai for quite a while now and she's one of my closest friends in mabi. She's also the only person I've met in mabi that lives closest to me. *stalks*

Tai's a real cool person and as many of us know, she can hold her own. She's always telling me when to go to raids since I don't pay much attention and we run lord often. We help each other out with skills, gathering materials and pretty much anything we need help on. I think she'll be a great replacement for roxxaz.

lta
lta

Back to top Go down

Post  megen 09/05/14, 02:17 pm

Keo you always ask all the best questions lol! Welcome to the app process Tairiku and at the moment I don't have any questions. Still waiting to see what you answer to the ones already asked =) Good Luck so far!
megen
megen

Back to top Go down

Post  aurkus 09/05/14, 02:31 pm

Hello, Tairiku
I have a question for you, you have been playing Mabinogi for a long time so can you tell me what keeps you in this game and not to jump into others that may have better graphics, etc. like DN?
aurkus
aurkus

Back to top Go down

Post  Tairiku 09/05/14, 02:50 pm

Roxxaz wrote:Hello Tairiku:

First and foremost, since I guess I'm the early bird on this, I'd like to welcome you to the Dreams Application Process.

Although I have never actually met you before in game, I've heard only positive things about you as an individual and I look forward to see where your application takes you.

I do also appreciate how thorough your application is, with detailed descriptions [to the best of your ability] of past Guilds and experiences. I also really appreciate your proper use of grammar, syntax, and capitalization, which makes applications so much easier to read, and also reflects your professionalism and seriousness of this application process.

I do a question for you though:

You stated: "Honestly I hadn't considered Dreams until the guild leader had been kind enough to request me put in a application.  Very Happy Plus I believe in giving a guild as much of a chance as it does when it allows me entry sure..." under the section "Why Dreams?"

This concerns me a tad bit, although you show obvious interest in Dreams now, but I'm curious: if nobody had pushed you to send in an application towards Dreams, where would you think you would take Tairiku? You mentioned that you were recently in Hairflip, but also said you had several problems with the Guild. Would you have left Hairflip, regardless of whether or not you planned on applying here to Dreams?

I wish you luck on the rest of your application~

Wonderful to meet you Roxxaz and thank you for your kind words! Very Happy I just figured it'd be best to be honest on that point since before the invite I genuinely hadn't considered it. Now to address your question...after I'd have left Hairflip...hmm...I'm not entirely sure where I would go or do to be perfectly honest. I imagine I would either stay guildless until I found a recommendable guild by someone I trust or I would consider the homeless route for a bit since it never really bothered me in the past. Basically I imagine if not for the extended invitation I would've been keeping my eyes open. Oh, and most definitely I'm fond of a few people, but I feel I can always add them to stay in touch! Otherwise...who was allowed into the guild was far too lax in protocol for my taste and I believe it has continued to reflect horribly on the guild because many members who come are, to be blunt if nothing else, idiots or just plain tasteless.

Hope this answer has left ya satisfied! If not don't hesitate to let me know so I can elaborate!

Tairiku

Back to top Go down

Post  Tairiku 09/05/14, 02:54 pm

aurkus wrote:Hello, Tairiku
I have a question for you, you have been playing Mabinogi for a long time so can you tell me what keeps you in this game and not to jump into others that may have better graphics, etc. like DN?

Haha before Mabinogi I hadn't actually played any other MMOs, while I have actually tried DN to be honest it was never my cup of tea. Probably due to the fact in my mind DN feels like a grind session with some amusing monster designs, lots of flashing lights, and horrible voice acting. I find Mabinogi to be unique which is why when life lets up I always come back if not for the experience itself than for the people I've come to know.

Tairiku

Back to top Go down

Post  Tairiku 09/05/14, 03:07 pm

Keo wrote:Hello and welcome to the application process.  So Tairiku:

1. Aside from raids how do you level in game?

2. How do you handle drama/conflict within a guild? Do you make peace with it yourself or do you distance yourself from your guildmates and ignore it? I'm just curious because disagreements or heated debates can happen anywhere.

3. How do you feel about sexual/adult natured conversations? <-It happens sometimes.

4. How do you feel about people making jokes/teasing you or something related to you? Dreams is like a family but we poke fun like family does all the same and joke around a lot.

5. Dreams is disliked from many people for all reasons, some still unknown, and the dislike can be reflected upon you if you are under the "dreams" title.  Is that something you feel capable of handling or dealing with?

Thank you for considering Dreams as a guild to call home and good luck on your app.

-cracks fingers-

1. I love me some dailies and lord missions as my other sources of leveling, and once I kiss up enough to gain back my butler's favor I'll be begging him for random elite passes to sate the boredom spells.

2. I'm always gonna desire to make peace instead letting something stew cause yea it could always happen and letting it get to me will help no one in the end. If it can be resolved peacefully than of course that will be the first step taken, and if not? Well, I'd prefer to handle outside the guild in that case in maybe a private scene like a pm or such where we can say what we need to than move on with our lives. (cause I sure as hell will be regardless)

3. Hue hue....I mean *clears throat* I'm a pretty open minded gal so I can get down, of course I don't mean literally the joke was just too hard to pass up don'thitmepls, with just about any discussion. Those tend to be breathes of fresh air from the overfill of stat talk that gets shoved into my ears from some of my lovely friends...even if they never shut up about crisis radius or me step 6-ing. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN ITA, EVER. I'll just be sure to take the toddler out of my lap when they happen. Wink 

Tairiku

Back to top Go down

Post  Tairiku 09/05/14, 03:16 pm

Silly me I forgot to answer 4 and 5!
Now to those last questions, starting with 4, I'm pretty open minded towards teasing since I'm known to do it a lot myself. Plus I believe don't dish what ya can't take and I tease a fair bit when breaking the ice depending on certain individuals so never you mind poking my ribs! Lets me feel the looooove~  Very Happy 

Now the last one I'm not the least bit worried about. I can handle insults and throw 'em back with gusto, but I know as far as handling Dream related insults I'll be happy to smile and walk away. I know we have a TON of petty upstarts among our server and I have no intention of letting them ruin my day with their pathetic attempts. So, I'll behave unless I need to defend you ,or another friend's, honor or integrity cause that is when it goes a bit too far I feel like baring my metaphorical teeth.

Tairiku

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 09/05/14, 04:07 pm

lta wrote:
Really glad the app is more detailed than I expected. I'm here to confirm my referral for Tai and say a bit about her. I've asked Tai to join before but she was a bit hesitant like most people but once Keo said she wanted her in the guild she opened up to the idea, as she stated in her app.

I've known Tai for quite a while now and she's one of my closest friends in mabi. She's also the only person I've met in mabi that lives closest to me. *stalks*

Tai's a real cool person and as many of us know, she can hold her own. She's always telling me when to go to raids since I don't pay much attention and we run lord often. We help each other out with skills, gathering materials and pretty much anything we need help on. I think she'll be a great replacement for roxxaz.

" I think she'll be a great replacement for roxxaz. "

Those in favor to kill Josh, say I?

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers 
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeweldragona 09/05/14, 04:41 pm

Greetings and salutations Tairiku!

Welcome to the Dreams application process.

With regards to your answer for "Why Dreams", are you applying because you feel you will get in?  What would happen if you get denied?  Do you feel you would try to address anything that comes up and try again, or shrug shoulders and move on?

I have seen many applications where people join guilds "because friends asked them", only to not be happy, or rage quit, or never interact with any people other then that friend.  How do you intend to address this scenario?

What do you think Dreams is?  How do your thoughts of the guild make you feel?

What unique trait/ability do you think you could bring to the guild?

Good luck on your application!

~JD

Psst...ita and Roxxaz, please don't derail Tairiku's application and lets stay on track.
Jeweldragona
Jeweldragona

Back to top Go down

Post  Tairiku 09/05/14, 08:04 pm

Jeweldragona wrote:Greetings and salutations Tairiku!

Welcome to the Dreams application process.

With regards to your answer for "Why Dreams", are you applying because you feel you will get in?  What would happen if you get denied?  Do you feel you would try to address anything that comes up and try again, or shrug shoulders and move on?

I have seen many applications where people join guilds "because friends asked them", only to not be happy, or rage quit, or never interact with any people other then that friend.  How do you intend to address this scenario?

What do you think Dreams is?  How do your thoughts of the guild make you feel?

What unique trait/ability do you think you could bring to the guild?

Good luck on your application!

~JD

Psst...ita and Roxxaz, please don't derail Tairiku's application and lets stay on track.

Good question.....good question well for one I intend to be myself and try to socialize with as many of you as are willing so I can make solid bonds that'll lead me to WANTING to stay in the guild. I already have a great standing with everyone in there I've gotten to know so far so why not meet more of you lovely people, yes? Yesssss Very Happy 
As long as I can contribute to runs and actively communicate with you all I don't see any of those being an issue.

Now as to what Dreams is?

I'd have to guess you lot are a tight knit group. So tight that you all are comfortable with one another in many ways and represent one another through your actions or that has been gained from deserving trust or thats what I believe anyway. I feel like that makes me happy such groups exist and confident that I'll comfortable in this tight knit group if I am able to earn and deserve the trust of you folks~

Lastly, I think the main trait I'd bring to the guild is humor as I'm a goofball for certain and I'm only serious when the situation either deserves or demands it.

Tairiku

Back to top Go down

Post  megen 13/05/14, 09:13 am

I would love to run some missions with you Tairiku...add me if you like I would like to get to know you so I can base my opinion on an actual meeting and not just the questions on your application. *don't get me wrong they are awesome questions with great answers lol I just would like to meet you you seem like someone I could get along with =)
megen
megen

Back to top Go down

Post  aurkus 16/05/14, 04:30 pm

Good day, Tairiku.
A lot of our members like you, you are a very good player and we do think you will fit in our Guild. I personally remember doing some SM with you, so I know you are good on working on team. Therefore is a pleasure to say:

APPLICATION ACCEPTED!

Welcome to DREAMS! Apply at Guild Stone located southwest outside Dunbarton
I remind you that your account on this page will be on probationary period.
aurkus
aurkus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum