Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balmungotas's Application :D

+7
Roxxaz
bakura200
aurkus
chance53
Whimsguy
Jeweldragona
Balmungotas
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Balmungotas's Application :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Balmungotas's Application :D

Post  bakura200 22/10/14, 09:19 am

Bal,

Well I'm glad you man'd up and became your primal natural species as you were made to be, see, and do. I do agree with you to some degree that females do get more attention in Online mmo or just in general (definately in general). We live in a Sexist nation indeed, though personally i wouldn't want to play as a female on an online MMO or be one to get extra attention.(Never have, never will) Screw you sex change! All jokes aside, Got to be a man make friends slow, steady and soak up all the lonelyness in between. Just look at Lei and slyv they only got eachother(kidding)! nonetheless, I do agree! With all that being said I'm glad you own'd up with honesty and your inentions. Sounds about right of what anyone would do playing as a female character. As a family member I dont know what to think about that, but as long as you know what you did was wrong and everything was truthful than I think thats a man to me:bball:. All in all you got my vote mang

farao farao Good luck on the rest of your ap!! ; D

P.S. Gotta give me some tips on Rank 1 rain casting... Unless you painfully ranked it. Im at rank 8 and its going so slow lol! (maybe its cuz i dont have the talent title)

bakura200

Back to top Go down

Post  Balmungotas 22/10/14, 09:46 pm

Thx bakura200 Smile I appreciate it!

Balmungotas

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 25/10/14, 04:55 pm

Sorry for the delay on this application, real life stepped in.  The opinion on this application was divided, while some people thought you would make a good addition some are still weary of the company you have kept before, some things you're associated with and concern of your judgement. Be mindful of these things as a representative of Dreams.

Application Accepted - apply at guild stone, southwest corner outside of Dunbarton.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2