Tammie's Application

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tammie's Application

Post  Tammie on 26/11/14, 04:23 pm

Tammie's Application

In-Game Name: Tammie

Your real name or age (Optional): Julia

Total Level and # of rebirths:  Due to some technical circumstances, I lost a couple hundred levels, and am missing all my exploration levels.  

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?: Used to be super active; but Nexon ticket processing is holding me back at the moment.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:


  • Soloist
  • Aesir
  • Luxuria


Why Dreams?: Some time back, I had A LOT of fun with the Dreams on Dragon Nest, with takk, and his group. And now that I've come back on Mabinogi, a LOT of my old friends are all in Dreams now.  

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals):  
DEATHADDER - friend around 6-7 years ago
Bakura200 - friend around 6 years ago

How long have you been playing?:  Since beta.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:  I 'used' to have almost all the skills maxed 2 years ago.  

Any other information you would like for us to know:  I have a lot of old friends who are now in Dreams.  I would really appreciate the chance to join a guild with my friends.  If there are any questions, please feel free to email me.
avatar
Tammie

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-10-19
Location : Ministry of Magic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  NAJEExx on 26/11/14, 08:21 pm

Been a very long time. I do wish you good luck on your application. Do not have any questions yet but i will have some toward the end.
avatar
NAJEExx

Posts : 46
Join date : 2012-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  Hotpocket on 26/11/14, 09:34 pm

After another entirely random decision in checking the Mabinogi website and the Dreams Forums, for what I thought would take only a few seconds, I spotted this application.
I instantly broke free of my original plans and re-downloaded Mabinogi.

Now, I know what some may say on Mabinogi about Tammie. Many of us know that these are very different words from what people say on Dragon Nest and on Guild Wars 2, both of which Tammie has been largely part of.

After collaborating with Tammie for a few years, in Mabinogi and Dragon Nest, I say that it is hard to find someone as helpful, as trustworthy, or as diligent. They are a friendly competitive person, who plays for top results ^^;;;

To Tammie:

Even if you may not get accepted in the Dreams guild, or if you have not actually planned to play Mabinogi seriously, or even if this was a non-serious thread, I have remembered you as a very hardworking individual and I wish you success and endurance through whatever comes your way!  sunny

Happy Thanksgiving!  study
avatar
Hotpocket

Posts : 160
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Disney World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  Toush on 26/11/14, 11:22 pm

Julia & Pockey <3!

Toush

Posts : 23
Join date : 2012-08-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  Tammie on 27/11/14, 01:01 am

Hotpocket wrote:After another entirely random decision in checking the Mabinogi website and the Dreams Forums, for what I thought would take only a few seconds, I spotted this application.
I instantly broke free of my original plans and re-downloaded Mabinogi.

Now, I know what some may say on Mabinogi about Tammie. Many of us know that these are very different words from what people say on Dragon Nest and on Guild Wars 2, both of which Tammie has been largely part of.

After collaborating with Tammie for a few years, in Mabinogi and Dragon Nest, I say that it is hard to find someone as helpful, as trustworthy, or as diligent. They are a friendly competitive person, who plays for top results ^^;;;

To Tammie:OMG. Pocket, I was looking for you.
Did the mumble die? I somehow lost Q's email and you guys don't go on DN any longer. lol Email me!

Even if you may not get accepted in the Dreams guild, or if you have not actually planned to play Mabinogi seriously, or even if this was a non-serious thread, I have remembered you as a very hardworking individual and I wish you success and endurance through whatever comes your way!  sunny

Happy Thanksgiving!  study

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tammie

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-10-19
Location : Ministry of Magic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  Tammie on 27/11/14, 01:03 am

Tammie wrote:
Hotpocket wrote:To Tammie:

Even if you may not get accepted in the Dreams guild, or if you have not actually planned to play Mabinogi seriously, or even if this was a non-serious thread, I have remembered you as a very hardworking individual and I wish you success and endurance through whatever comes your way!  sunny

Happy Thanksgiving!  study
OMG. Pocket, I was looking for you.
Did the mumble die? I somehow lost Q's email and you guys don't go on DN any longer. lol Email me!

(oops, did a REALLY bad quote job above) Yea, I didn't have your contact info, so I couldn't ask for your "stamp of approval". lol.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tammie

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-10-19
Location : Ministry of Magic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  Hotpocket on 27/11/14, 01:13 pm

I think they still do mumble for another game, not sure...

Btw, I went on GW2 to give you that name you wanted a few months ago, but they said you quit!
avatar
Hotpocket

Posts : 160
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Disney World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  Keo on 28/11/14, 09:19 am

Hi Tammie, welcome to the application process.

First I would like to address that Bakura has stated he did not agree to be a referral, however as I'd let you know, starting today there is a no referral promotion that is happening so as of today this application is valid.

Onto the questions. I know you're an older mabi player that's had some situations surrounding the loss of your account which is the "technical difficulties" you mentioned but could you clearify that situation for the rest of the guild members.

Also about your activeness in Mabi, do you intend to become active or do you just pop in and visit time to time out of feeling nostalgic lol?

I can't think of how to ask other questions at the moment and may ask more later, but for now good luck!
avatar
Keo

Posts : 740
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  Jeweldragona on 29/11/14, 05:03 pm

Tammie,

Greetings and good to see you in the Dreams application process.

I mainly have one question for now that goes along with Keo's and that is:

What have you learned from the past and how do you feel it has changed you?

Look forward to seeing your responses. Good luck!

~JD
avatar
Jeweldragona

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Illinois, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  Tairiku on 29/11/14, 06:40 pm

Hello and Welcome to The Dream's App process!


Aside from your desire to reunite with your old friends within the guild... by chance is there any other motivation to join? Do you feel you'd only remain social within that small group? Is there anything you feel would be worth making yourself at home within the guild?

Tairiku

Posts : 38
Join date : 2014-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  Whimsguy on 30/11/14, 05:14 am

Greetings,

As you have mentioned you play/played other games. I'm curious with where your current dedication is to said games, and how that would effect the time you have for Mabi?

You 'used' to have all the skills mastered. With new skill sets available etc. Which ones are you most attracted to, and what are you new goals with this in mind?

What is your favorite color? In game and IRL if they are different.

Thank you,
Whims







avatar
Whimsguy

Posts : 64
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : CST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  Tammie on 30/11/14, 05:32 pm

Keo wrote:Onto the questions.  I know you're an older mabi player that's had some situations surrounding the loss of your account which is the "technical difficulties" you mentioned but could you clearify that situation for the rest of the guild members.

Also about your activeness in Mabi, do you intend to become active or do you just pop in and visit time to time out of feeling nostalgic lol?

I can't think of how to ask other questions at the moment and may ask more later, but for now good luck!
Alright. I guess if you insist, I will give a quick synopsis of what happened to me over the past years.
When I was still active on Mabinogi, there was a lot of bugs on game. I was hit with a somewhat common 'black robed' bug. Despite being able to play on other characters besides Tammie, I couldn't bring myself to play a new character. So, I went to play Dragon Nest with the Dreams guild on DN. (had a lot of fun with pocket, takk, tn, lily, and the others). Unfortunately, the guild was disbanded there by the GMs (LOL). And everyone kinda went off a bit here and there. I went to play GW2 extremely actively. (clocked in 10.6k hours when I left) Due to a change in schedule, I was unable to play any further earlier this year. I attempted to return to Mabi earlier this year; however, it seemed my account had been compromised. My account was completely stripped, and my Tammie character had been deleted. Clearly, envy driving them to delete such a nice character.
I sought for help from GMs and friends. The person I got the most help through, was Equivalent, who helped me contact a GM to lock my account from further abuse. Through him, I had found that the person who had got hands on my account was Mikizuko, and that they were supposedly 'perma-banned'. [Unfortunately, this does not seem to be the case any longer, since I saw them log on a couple days ago].
I created a ticket to Nexon (which took Nexon 4 months to respond to), that had a GM recreate my Tammie character. However, all they did was recreate a base stat new character without any skills. I'm missing:


I currently have another ticket sent to Nexon, but it's been about 3 months since it was last sent. I'll probably be sending in a new ticket shortly, with calculations of skill ranks needed via skill training pots. According to my calculations, I need 1166 total ranks on all my skills to return to my original skill levels. I apologize for the long text.

As for my intentions on Mabi, I plan to become far more active in the times to come. I've started settling down again, so I'll have a bit more time to play.

Tairiku wrote:Hello and Welcome to The Dream's App process!

Aside from your desire to reunite with your old friends within the guild... by chance is there any other motivation to join? Do you feel you'd only remain social within that small group? Is there anything you feel would be worth making yourself at home within the guild?
Thanks for the welcome. Well, I don't really have any ulterior motives to applying to join the guild. I really had so much fun on DN with the Dreams guild, I wanted in 'again'. And, I don't usually socialize within a small group of people. I mean, I used to socialize in Dunbarton all the time, and that community could hardly be considered small or exclusive or without variation.

Whimsguy wrote:Greetings,

As you have mentioned you play/played other games. I'm curious with where your current dedication is to said games, and how that would effect the time you have for Mabi?

You 'used' to have all the skills mastered. With new skill sets available etc. Which ones are you most attracted to, and what are you new goals with this in mind?

What is your favorite color? In game and IRL if they are different.

Thank you,
Whims
As of this moment, I only play Mabinogi, since:
  • I basically finished the game on DragonNest; there's a lack of outfits on DragonNest; Dreams doesn't play DN any longer; got a super cool rank on PvP already
  • I ran out of things to do on Guild Wars 2. I crafted a couple legendary weapons, did my fair share commanding WvW, established a massive guild, and had a fan club. (lol)


You know, I haven't quite understood what Nexon did with the skills. Skills seem to load REALLY fast, and they kinda broke windmill timing, and the loss of windmill invulnerables. I'm just a bit confused at this moment. But if I were to have all my skills returned to me, I'd probably go mainly into alchemy.

Whims, that color question. LOL, "in game and irl". It's ironic you mentioned that. The truth is, while I was still on Mabi, I USED to be mainly sky-blue/black based; despite my favorite color being a really dark red. Nowadays, I've embraced my favorite color, and I've started having a crimson red color theme.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tammie

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-10-19
Location : Ministry of Magic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Tammies App.

Post  WICKEDTONY on 01/12/14, 01:12 pm

Hello Tammie,

    I do have a question. In the past I heard a rumor that you was banned and not black robed I really cant recall were I heard it but I will just ask you wich one was it black robed or
banned for milicious activity?

   On Tammie's account I can say she has always been nice to me I remember way back in the day she would carry me thru ciar adv and show off her windmill skill 24/7 haha good old days any way good luck on your app~
avatar
WICKEDTONY

Posts : 76
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington West Coast!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  megen on 02/12/14, 09:33 am

Hi Tammie. I have a question for you that I haven't seen asked or answered. (I may be wrong on that there are so many apps to read Surprised )

I remember running some Ciar or Alby Adv with you and some of your party members. If I recall correctly when some of the older players tried to help the few newer players you got angry because you wanted to watch them fail and die. How have you changed since then?  I don't think any of the Dreams members would do that to anyone that is obviously a much lower lvl than they are.  I am a firm believer that people change and their values shift, So I am not trying to bash you, I am just curious if you have Dreams over your head are our members going to have to worry about a bad rep from bad behavior?

I know that there were some problems with your acct. And my husband asked if it was true that you were banned or your char was actually deleted. I don't remember reading about that either ( again sorry if I missed it) Just a few questions for you. I will check back later on here.
avatar
megen

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 35
Location : West coast! Washington =)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  Tammie on 02/12/14, 11:15 am

WICKEDTONY wrote:Hello Tammie,

    I do have a question. In the past I heard a rumor that you was banned and not black robed I really cant recall were I heard it but I will just ask you wich one was it black robed or banned for milicious activity?

   On Tammie's account I can say she has always been nice to me I remember way back in the day she would carry me thru ciar adv and show off her windmill skill 24/7 haha good old days any way good luck on your app~
Now this is a really sensitive topic. While I was gone, I had heard the Dreams guild members were telling people I was banned. It's been years now, so I wouldn't be able to pull up any names from memory; but, at that time (and now) I believe misconceptions will clear things up naturally. Plus, consider this: If I were truly doing naughty things, would Nexon really get off their lazy arses to remake my character for me (and provide a rather pitiful compensation)?

LOL. I was black-robed actually. If you want some proof, you can ask Raiyoden. I also have some screenshots (somewhere). We had our own private therapy session when it happened, since both our 'main' characters were black robed (6 months exactly almost). I forgot who else could vouch for me, but yea. If you want, once Nexon support is up again, I wouldn't mind sharing my screen for you to check out my support tickets. Don't really have anything to hide on my account. lol

megen wrote:Hi Tammie. I have a question for you that I haven't seen asked or answered. (I may be wrong on that there are so many apps to read Surprised )

I remember running some Ciar or Alby Adv with you and some of your party members. If I recall correctly when some of the older players tried to help the few newer players you got angry because you wanted to watch them fail and die. How have you changed since then? I don't think any of the Dreams members would do that to anyone that is obviously a much lower lvl than they are. I am a firm believer that people change and their values shift, So I am not trying to bash you, I am just curious if you have Dreams over your head are our members going to have to worry about a bad rep from bad behavior?

I know that there were some problems with your acct. And my husband asked if it was true that you were banned or your char was actually deleted. I don't remember reading about that either ( again sorry if I missed it) Just a few questions for you. I will check back later on here.
Somehow, the person you portrayed seems strikingly different from what tony described me as. LOL. But, megan, I really have NO recollection of ever speaking to you, nor running dungeons with you at all. I do remember seeing you stand around in Dunbarton (I think), but I don't recall ever speaking with you.

And, I have never ran dungeons with people just to see them die. That's kind of obnoxious. I mainly ran Ciar Adv when I was not standing around in Dunbarton, during my stay in Luxuria, which I had founded and ran for 2 years (?). I used to drag my members (who were all obviously of lower levels than me) to run for exp and random lulz, since most people weren't Ciar adv crazed. Plus, there was some AI in the dungeon that allowed you to avoid getting aggro, so you could just WM away.

However, I will admit, I have indeed ran a particular dungeon where everyone in the party would die spectacularly. I fondly recall bringing people into Rabbie adv, and suicide wm and watch the whole room blow up along with everyone in the party. Those bombers were hilarious; poison and explosion, and flying bodies.

And, you mentioned your husband? Sorry, I've been out of the loop for awhile. Who is this referring to? [On this topic, I have been so surprised; a couple of my old Mabinogi friends, apparently found the love of their life on Mabinogi, and are happily married now irl.]

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tammie

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-10-19
Location : Ministry of Magic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  Tammie on 02/12/14, 11:17 am

Seems like I wrote a novel above. Sorry if it's too long. Razz

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tammie

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-10-19
Location : Ministry of Magic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  Roxxaz on 02/12/14, 04:50 pm

Hello:

What is your view on modern day Mabinogi? The player base specifically.

Do you feel as if you still fit in with the Mabinogi community, or do you feel out-of-date and out of touch?

How do you plan on adapting to the newer generation of players both within and outside of Dreams?


Last edited by Roxxaz on 02/12/14, 04:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minor mistakes.)

_________________
-

R o x x a z
avatar
Roxxaz

Posts : 267
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Omnipresent Being

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  Keo on 02/12/14, 09:39 pm

In doing a bit of checking into the validity of the information given in regards to your account I was told by several people that you gave Mikizuko access to your account so that she could train your blacksmithing.

After some point in which she then turned around and deleted your character for not being legit.

Could you explain these statements?

Also do you feel that you are motivated enough with the current state of Mabinogi to make up 1200 ap and to retrain all of your skills to get back to the same state Tammie was in, in the past?

Your ego "wet" was also associated to being leveled up via duping gems, how did that make you feel? I know people take a lot of pride in achieving their ego's status through hard work.

Lastly I recall you being helpful in public and doing enchanting services and then you started to charge dye amps or other things for your enchanting services, what brought about this change of service fee for the public?

You'd stated you did not want to start a new character in the past but it's almost as if that's exactly what you have to do on Tammie currently as well, though understandably Tammie is just a fondness that you feel close to as your identity. Is your willingness to restart Tammie different from your unwillingness to start a whole new character?

Thank you for your time.
avatar
Keo

Posts : 740
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  Tammie on 02/12/14, 10:25 pm

Roxxaz wrote:Hello:

What is your view on modern day Mabinogi? The player base specifically.

Do you feel as if you still fit in with the Mabinogi community, or do you feel out-of-date and out of touch?

How do you plan on adapting to the newer generation of players both within and outside of Dreams?

You know, despite being known for having a powerful and high leveled character; I actually mainly played Fashionogi for the outfits and colors. And, I don't really feel out of date with my return. The only thing that really surprises me is how people are doing similar damage to what I used to do in the past. Skills seem more powerful. But the more fun things to me still have not changed.

Keo wrote:In doing a bit of checking into the validity of the information given in regards to your account I was told by several people that you gave Mikizuko access to your account so that she could train your blacksmithing.

After some point in which she then turned around and deleted your character for not being legit.

Could you explain these statements?

Also do you feel that you are motivated enough with the current state of Mabinogi to make up 1200 ap and to retrain all of your skills to get back to the same state Tammie was in, in the past?

Your ego "wet" was also associated to being leveled up via duping gems, how did that make you feel? I know people take a lot of pride in achieving their ego's status through hard work.

Lastly I recall you being helpful in public and doing enchanting services and then you started to charge dye amps or other things for your enchanting services, what brought about this change of service fee for the public?

You'd stated you did not want to start a new character in the past but it's almost as if that's exactly what you have to do on Tammie currently as well, though understandably Tammie is just a fondness that you feel close to as your identity. Is your willingness to restart Tammie different from your unwillingness to start a whole new character?

Thank you for your time.
Currently, I have an in-progress ticket regarding my skill ranks; so, I'm a bit tentative about ranking up skills at the moment.

What confuses me a bit is, how there seems to be stories of how I was banned; and now, apparently, I've started giving away my account info for free unattended training. And, if Mikizuko really had a righteous reason for being on my account, I'd like to hear it, afterall they've stripped my account. I've actually even seen some of my old equips in their house. Sometimes, it's shocking to see how little integrity people have online.

Ego weapons take a lot of time to upgrade; but I had a couple years of feeding that I did. Perhaps if I was motivated to search through my thousands of screenshots, I could show you all the swords/bottles/clothing I've fed to my ego weapon, just to get to the stats I had. There was no real trick to leveling up my ego weapon, except A LOT of online afk hours. Surely no one could deny the hours I had spent online, right? But, I'm actually surprised that people would remember my ego weapon name.

And, wow, LOL, enchanting for dye amps? psh. That's bullsh-t. I never had to resort to blackmailing people for dyes. [geez, who keeps fashioning up all these things] But dang, are people actually charging dyes for enchanting? It's true that some people did have to bribe me to quit my dungeon just to do an urgent enchant, here and there; but, charge a regular service fee for enchanting? Nope.

Tammie was a friend's name I used, because mine was taken, when I first started Mabinogi. Iono, maybe it's just a peculiarity of mine; but I prefer to play on characters with more traditional names. Also, I completely realize that if my ticket for skill training returned does not work out, I would be forced to rank up skills manually, which would be not much different from starting a new character. Iono, I'm kinda just trying to salvage what I can from my destroyed account; unless, someone would generously donate a new name/identity I wouldn't mind picking up. Surprised I mean, if I'm going to stick with a character I'm playing, I'd really wish to have a nice name/identity to go by.

But dang, keo, must you hammer me so? You've forced me to write, yet, another novel. ^ What I think you really want to know is, why I'm here.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tammie

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-10-19
Location : Ministry of Magic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  Hotpocket on 02/12/14, 11:37 pm

Julia, I'm trying to understand what was going on in this video Neutral

avatar
Hotpocket

Posts : 160
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Disney World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  Tammie on 03/12/14, 03:07 am

hm.... no idea either....

....maybe I was feeling like break dancing? Razz Didn't know there were moves like that on game. LOL

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tammie

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-10-19
Location : Ministry of Magic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  megen on 03/12/14, 11:24 am

Hello Tammie, to answer your question my husband is WICKED. in Rl and in game. Thank you for answering my questions, And yes it was several years ago, I was just curious how you feel you have changed since then.
avatar
megen

Posts : 85
Join date : 2012-09-27
Age : 35
Location : West coast! Washington =)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  Tammie on 03/12/14, 02:47 pm

megen wrote:Hello Tammie, to answer your question my husband is WICKED. in Rl and in game. Thank you for answering my questions, And yes it was several years ago, I was just curious how you feel you have changed since then.
@WICKEDTONY &megen: Ahh, happy belated congratulations on your marriage. Wow, it really starts to come as a shock that so many old friends on mabi are married to mabi players. flower You're like the 4th couple I've met/heard from in the past 3 months. Although, most of them have moved on from Mabi and focused on their families (married with children).

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tammie

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-10-19
Location : Ministry of Magic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  Shuyinn on 05/12/14, 10:47 am

After reading this entire thread I held my judgment for a bit to discuss with a higher council regarding your past and the tidal wave of drama with it, I cant say for sure that your telling the truth or not yet I have my own memories of times past. Personally I don't care about the past but this is far to sensitive of a topic. I wish you luck on your application and I will keep a eye on this thread from now on.
avatar
Shuyinn

Posts : 19
Join date : 2013-12-07
Age : 26
Location : New york

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  Jeweldragona on 06/12/14, 05:57 am

Whether we want it to, or not, our past is always with us. Many of us that have been around any length of time wither know you, know of you, or know people that know you.

Some of your actions were in jest and light hearted, but negatively impacted other people. Just because one person sees things as a jest does not means others aren't taking things quite differently.

How do you handle a situation when things start going awry? Do you think about the others point of view?

What parts of the past "you" do you think are gone a left behind?

Would you have handled your past Mabinogi self differently knowing what you know now?

~JD
avatar
Jeweldragona

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Illinois, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tammie's Application

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum