Tedders' Application

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tedders' Application

Post  Tedders on 30/11/14, 07:35 am

In-Game Name: Tedders

Your real name or age: Tedder, 23 years old

Total Level and number of rebirths:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How active are you in game?:
I am pretty active ingame. For the days I am not, I log in and do the daily shadow mission and saga.

Joined any previous guilds?
I have been in Altered, Elven, Osmosis, Lamb, and Bliss. I have been in Bliss for four years. I am currently in Wings. I have been in a few other guilds, however it has been way too long to remember them.

Why Dreams?:
I know a few people in Dreams. We aren't so close that I would ask for a referral, but overall I get a good vide from them.

How long have you been playing?:
I have been playing since G1.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:
I am currently enrolled as a marketing management major in college. I own my own property in real life.

Any other information you would like for us to know:
I currently work for my dad who works in real-estate. I'm also a part-timer in college; There will be days that I don't say anything and then days that I am on all day. I'm also a huge comic book nerd (DC comics).
avatar
Tedders

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-11-29
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Jeweldragona on 30/11/14, 10:07 am

Hello Tedders,

Welcome to the Dreams application process and good luck to you as well!

1) I noticed both you and Zincathon are applying at the same time, what would happen if only one of you happened to be accepted?

2) You say you know a few people in Dreams, but what do you know about the guild itself? Dreams is more than just its members, so I would like you to elaborate on the "Why Dreams?" question.

3) How does "marketing manager", "own my own property", and "work for my dad who works in real-estate" all tie together? What drives these decisions?

~JD
avatar
Jeweldragona

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Illinois, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Tedders on 30/11/14, 10:34 am

1. We are best friends. If one of us doesn't get in, we are still friends. Its not a big deal.

2. Dreams itself looks like a family style guild. I always see the guild around mabi and you guys have kept that family style ever since I heard of your guild. I want to be part of that family.

3. Those 3 things basically means that I love the world of business. My drive is to one day own my own business. That or get my dream job of working at DC Comics in the marketing field. Either of them will make me happy.
avatar
Tedders

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-11-29
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Roxxaz on 30/11/14, 12:19 pm

Hello Tedders:

I appreciate someone who has ambition such as yours, that reflects not only your ambition and determination outside of Mabinogi, but also within Erinn.

It also astonishes me that I have barely seen you in game, let alone heard of you within in the server, which gives me hope because there are old players hiding in the server from me (creepy vibe intended)

Now for my questions:

Are you on Channel 7 (or whatever the most populated channel is, considering it switches sometimes) a lot? Or would you consider yourself someone who likes to stay out of the spotlight?

Throughout your guild history, how active has your guild chat been? Dreams guild chat is famous for being either extremely quiet, or filled with 50 different conversations going at once. Are you okay with this? Would you consider yourself an extrovert or an introvert when it comes to socializing with the rest of the guild?

Most of members have a lot on their plate in real life so they cannot be with us in game, and often times the guild has a low active players - would you be okay with a large portion of the guild taking hiatus?

I wish you luck on the rest of the application process.

_________________
-

R o x x a z
avatar
Roxxaz

Posts : 267
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Omnipresent Being

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Keo on 30/11/14, 02:21 pm

Welcome to the Dreams application.

How did you find being in osmosis beside people like Mountaindew?

What was your experiences in Bliss?

Bliss and Dreams would still resonate with some as guilds that had huge conflicts in their pasts, how did you feel about this conflict at that time and looking back at it now?

Good luck.
avatar
Keo

Posts : 740
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 32

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Tedders on 30/11/14, 03:10 pm

Roxxaz wrote:Now for my questions:

Are you on Channel 7 (or whatever the most populated channel is, considering it switches sometimes) a lot? Or would you consider yourself someone who likes to stay out of the spotlight?

Throughout your guild history, how active has your guild chat been? Dreams guild chat is famous for being either extremely quiet, or filled with 50 different conversations going at once. Are you okay with this? Would you consider yourself an extrovert or an introvert when it comes to socializing with the rest of the guild?

Most of members have a lot on their plate in real life so they cannot be with us in game, and often times the guild has a low active players - would you be okay with a large portion of the guild taking hiatus?

I wish you luck on the rest of the application process.

Hello again!

1. I usually am on channel 7. As for the spotlight I don't really avoid or go looking for it. I just find something I want to do and go for it.

2. I switch from not talking at all to talking way too much. If I'm focused on something I don't usually chat often, but I try to not be rude and respond. I'm okay with the chat being quiet or talkative. People have their own lives to attend to so its understandable. I tend to be a mixture of both. Sometimes I don't want to talk to anyone and just focus on the task on hand and other times I would love to talk. Best way to contact me is through my Skype or Note me in game since I play with the sound off most of the time.

3. I been in guilds where no one logged in for a year, its not a problem if the rest of the guild is on hiatus.
avatar
Tedders

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-11-29
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Tedders on 30/11/14, 03:20 pm

Keo wrote:How did you find being in osmosis beside people like Mountaindew?

What was your experiences in Bliss?

Bliss and Dreams would still resonate with some as guilds that had huge conflicts in their pasts, how did you feel about this conflict at that time and looking back at it now?

Good luck.

1. Everyone in that guild seemed pretty nice. I don't think I ever had conflict with anyone in Osmosis and I left in good terms.

2. Bliss was like a family to me. Thats why I stayed for so long. Sadly Bliss became inactive in Mabinogi and I don't really talk to them on Skype anymore with a few exceptions.

3. When these conflicts took part, I never really got involved in them. I heard somethings from Bliss members, but thats about it. Looking back at these things, I feel that the conflict doesn't really matter anymore.
avatar
Tedders

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-11-29
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Hotpocket on 30/11/14, 04:10 pm

Hello Tedders Sad

You bring back very fond memories, and you were a really nice character ^^

Once you get your Dream job, what discounts will you offer the Dreams members?
Are you a Bliss Spy?
If I was looking for a house near Dallas, what magic could be done? I need at least 3-4 bathrooms and 5 or so bedrooms, not more than 30min away from the city, a pool would be nice, at least an acre of land, a large kitchen, no pressed wood, etc... my budget is 600k.

To the serious question.

For some reason, I have in my mind you telling me something a bit different about Osmosis. Didn't I pressure you to quit that guild?
avatar
Hotpocket

Posts : 160
Join date : 2012-04-06
Location : Disney World

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Tedders on 30/11/14, 04:58 pm

Hotpocket wrote:To the serious question.

For some reason, I have in my mind you telling me something a bit different about Osmosis. Didn't I pressure you to quit that guild?

LOL! I miss that sense of humor.

1. Well I remember there was something between you, Dew, and some rare item at the time. He told me the situation and I remember talking to you about it too and I knew if I had continued staying in the guild it would of caused further conflict so I talked it with him and left in good terms.
avatar
Tedders

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-11-29
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Whimsguy on 30/11/14, 06:06 pm

Greetings,

Because you work in real estate; what is your current speculation with the housing market in general in the US, in regards to the recession?

What have you learned about people from being in so many different Guilds?

Fork or Spoon? Why?

What is your favorite color(s)? In game and IRL if they differ and why?

Thank you
Whims










avatar
Whimsguy

Posts : 64
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : CST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Tedders on 30/11/14, 06:20 pm

Whimsguy wrote:Greetings,

Because you work in real estate; what is your current speculation with the housing market in general in the US, in regards to the recession?

What have you learned about people from being in so many different Guilds?

Fork or Spoon? Why?

What is your favorite color(s)? In game and IRL if they differ and why?

Thank you
Whims


1. Compared to the past, the housing market is still pretty bad, but it should fix itself unless an unknown factor comes in.

2. I learned that there is a vast amount of backgrounds and being patient and understanding is the best method to deal with most people.

3. Fork, I like stabbing things.

4. My favorite color in real life is red because to me it represents dominance. In-game I don't have one. Its basically whatever is cheap on the board or whatever I can get my hands on.

Thanks for the fun questions there. Its nice to have something random ones Smile
avatar
Tedders

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-11-29
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Lesliie on 30/11/14, 11:38 pm

Hi Tedders, welcome, and goodluck.

Do you have shelves filled with expensive DC comic books?

Who is the worst superhero and why?
avatar
Lesliie

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-11-03
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Tedders on 01/12/14, 07:53 am

Lesliie wrote:Do you have shelves filled with expensive DC comic books?

Who is the worst superhero and why?

I use to have a lot of physical comic books but I was young and foolish, so I ended up donating them. Now I just download them online.

I can go on about the "worst superhero" question for a while.

In alternatives DC Universes, I would say Superman from Injustice. He believes that he is the liberator and that everyone should listen to what he says. He kills anyone who breaks the law or tries to reason with him. He covers the world with his super soldiers to keep everyone in place, but some of these super soldiers don't always do things by the book. This ends up causing a rebellion with certain superheroes, ultimately putting a scenario where Superman kills his fellow superheroes and he says he is doing good for the world. There is also a video game on this with less detail.

In New 52 New Earth, Starfire is probably the worst superhero. Before New 52, Starfire was an alien who had a goal to save her people and seemed very innocent. She was in love with Dick Grayson (even though it ended up pretty bad on her end) and had great synergy with her titans and they made her character seemed fascinating. After the New 52 launch, she became a punch liner. Shes in a on going comic called Red Hood and the Outlaws and she is lacking character growth while having sex with multiple people. I don't mind the sex part, but she became such a boring character that is nothing like her pre-52 self.
avatar
Tedders

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-11-29
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Whimsguy on 01/12/14, 10:10 am

hi again,
just a curious question

If you met Stan Lee, What would you ask him?

Thanks
Whims
avatar
Whimsguy

Posts : 64
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : CST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Tedders on 01/12/14, 10:49 am

Whimsguy wrote:just a curious question

If you met Stan Lee, What would you ask him?

Thanks
Whims

Since Stan Lee is Marvel, he isn't the biggest influence in my life. I actually did get to meet him earlier this year when he did a signing at a place called Frank and Sons. I got him to sign a poster of mine, but I lost it. Don't get me wrong, I love the Spiderman franchise, but thats about it.

But if I did have to ask him a question, it be:
"Why didn't you make Spiderman bisexual earlier? The gays would of jumped on that so fast."
avatar
Tedders

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-11-29
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  WICKEDTONY on 01/12/14, 01:35 pm

Good luck.
avatar
WICKEDTONY

Posts : 76
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington West Coast!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Lesliie on 01/12/14, 09:46 pm

There has been an increase in 'scamming' by impersonating others, thus violating trust among each other; by your applications you are not very close to Dreams members.

If you were to encounter such actions how do you go about in preventing such activity?
avatar
Lesliie

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-11-03
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Tedders on 01/12/14, 10:20 pm

Lesliie wrote:There has been an increase in 'scamming' by impersonating others, thus violating trust among each other; by your applications you are not very close to Dreams members.

If you were to encounter such actions how do you go about in preventing such activity?
Ironically I was approached by one of these scammers recently. I realized it was a scammer because they tried to pretend they were gone of my friends who was online at the time. Regardless I don't give out my password or loan items.
avatar
Tedders

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-11-29
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  WICKEDTONY on 05/12/14, 03:40 pm

This made me giggle "creepy giggle"

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:
I am currently enrolled as a marketing management major in college. I own my own property in real life.



I think the question was related to your account on mabi =) but congratz on your success!
avatar
WICKEDTONY

Posts : 76
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington West Coast!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Tedders on 05/12/14, 06:10 pm

WICKEDTONY wrote:This made me giggle "creepy giggle"  

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:
I am currently enrolled as a marketing management major in college. I own my own property in real life.



I think the question was related to your account on mabi =)  but congratz on your success!

I am glad I caught up with all the generations and Sagas. I'm happy I got a Cessair's Officer Robe. I never bought a Fine Reforge (I resisted my temptations to). I'm happy for all the people I met and friends I kept even though they quit mabi long ago.
avatar
Tedders

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-11-29
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Dippi on 05/12/14, 06:53 pm

Tedders wrote:Since Stan Lee is Marvel, he isn't the biggest influence in my life. I actually did get to meet him earlier this year when he did a signing at a place called Frank and Sons. I got him to sign a poster of mine, but I lost it. Don't get me wrong, I love the Spiderman franchise, but thats about it.

But if I did have to ask him a question, it be:
"Why didn't you make Spiderman bisexual earlier? The gays would of jumped on that so fast."

SPIDERMAN IS BISEXUAL?!?!?!?!?!
avatar
Dippi

Posts : 103
Join date : 2013-10-22
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Tammie on 05/12/14, 09:55 pm

Tedders wrote:
WICKEDTONY wrote:This made me giggle "creepy giggle"  

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:
I am currently enrolled as a marketing management major in college. I own my own property in real life.



I think the question was related to your account on mabi =)  but congratz on your success!

I am glad I caught up with all the generations and Sagas. I'm happy I got a Cessair's Officer Robe. I never bought a Fine Reforge (I resisted my temptations to). I'm happy for all the people I met and friends I kept even though they quit mabi long ago.
I'm still here though!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
avatar
Tammie

Posts : 11
Join date : 2014-10-19
Location : Ministry of Magic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Tedders on 05/12/14, 11:25 pm

Dippi wrote:
Tedders wrote:Since Stan Lee is Marvel, he isn't the biggest influence in my life. I actually did get to meet him earlier this year when he did a signing at a place called Frank and Sons. I got him to sign a poster of mine, but I lost it. Don't get me wrong, I love the Spiderman franchise, but thats about it.

But if I did have to ask him a question, it be:
"Why didn't you make Spiderman bisexual earlier? The gays would of jumped on that so fast."

SPIDERMAN IS BISEXUAL?!?!?!?!?!

Yea, one of them was. There has been many different Spider "mans" though. A black one, Gwen Stacy was one, a animal one, the one thing that Marvel and DC Comics has in common is the multiverse. It gets confusing, but some of the storylines are really good.
avatar
Tedders

Posts : 15
Join date : 2014-11-29
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Brandonsmall on 05/12/14, 11:29 pm

Tedders wrote:
Dippi wrote:
Tedders wrote:Since Stan Lee is Marvel, he isn't the biggest influence in my life. I actually did get to meet him earlier this year when he did a signing at a place called Frank and Sons. I got him to sign a poster of mine, but I lost it. Don't get me wrong, I love the Spiderman franchise, but thats about it.

But if I did have to ask him a question, it be:
"Why didn't you make Spiderman bisexual earlier? The gays would of jumped on that so fast."

SPIDERMAN IS BISEXUAL?!?!?!?!?!

Yea, one of them was. There has been many different Spider "mans" though. A black one, Gwen Stacy was one, a animal one, the one thing that Marvel and DC Comics has in common is the multiverse. It gets confusing, but some of the storylines are really good.
nerd.
avatar
Brandonsmall

Posts : 48
Join date : 2013-07-03
Age : 22
Location : Michigan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Jeweldragona on 06/12/14, 06:11 am

Do you go, or have you ever been to Comic-con? If so, what have you done there? Do you dress up? If so who have you gone as?


~JD
avatar
Jeweldragona

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Illinois, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tedders' Application

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum