Saixor's Application ^^

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Saixor on 08/12/14, 12:20 am

In-Game Name: Saixor

Your real name or age (Optional): Ellison, 21

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?: On average, at least 4 hours each day of the week.
    The only times I may be inactive is school, papers, or new content updates on games. However, Mabinogi is always my game back to go after I've burnt through the content on other games.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

This will be a long list so I'm going to say sorry in advance

While on Vigidis as my main:

I already know this list is not complete (also cannot remember the others, I'm sorry for this), but the guilds listed were probably the largest impact of my playing during this time.

Sacred: Started way back before G1 or right when G1 started, I'm not 100% sure but its where I first met Athell, my guild leader for the next two guilds on the list. He was the one who helped me get into the game, and really the only reason why I began to love the game.

Order: This was roughly around the end of G2,  and the near beginning of G3. I finally came back   to Mabinogi again Athell was the leader of this guild. He helped me further get into the game. It was quite funny that we all left for awhile and came back around this time. However here is when, I started actually working on the game more actively and on my skills. It was also the time when Guild Wars started to become active c:.

Noblesse: Again, this was basically Order + lots of randoms who really just wanted to  PvP, alot of the players in here really  hated Dreams. I am sorry for that. I believe this was around the time where Buuddha was also kind of the leader. I really enjoyed PvP around this time both 1v1 and in Guild Wars. The guild was quick to grow, and quick to die off. Eventually Athell, became less interested in the game and I believe we moved to TERA or SWTOR, I wasn't really sure but I went on a hiatus.

Celestic: Celestic which is run by Twinstarrx3, was simply a Guild for a group of friends, we spent much time together, but eventually gone to do our own things in real life. Twinstarrx3 eventually couldn't play much anymore and eventually the guild died awhile. She is active again and I'm glad that she is.

Visions: Visions was a very nice experience, Cyril0321, was a really great leader and a nice friend. Enjoyed having conversations with her and playing with her in SMs was great, there was lots more of party play and combo between members that allowed for successful high level missions. This was also the guild where I met Mrcuddlypoofs, Soulsap, Encore, and Falmosta. Encore, was a great part of the guild since I really loved to PvP back then,  and he was a formidable opponent (he'd beat me without even wearing armor D:). Mrcuddlypoofs and Soulsap were basically my pervy friends hehe c:, and Falmosta was a good mage and teacher along with Cyril. The experience overall was great, quite family like. Unfortunately I'm sure there was hardships between Visions and Dreams back then as well. Since guild wars were still quite popular. Eventually the guild died out with Cyril0321 quitting. No one wanted to hold the guild and eventually people moved away from the guild as well.

Slave: Don't question this guild name Q_Q haha, anyways the guild leader for this guild is Kikyou, a  quiet archer whom wears gray, I doubt that many people know her, because she  always kind of kept to herself. However,  this was simply a guild friends put together. A guild including: Kikyou, Soulsap, Mrcuddlypoofs, Youko, Shaetal, Sophia00  and I. This was simply a hang out guild, since we were all close friends. Eventually after Paking happened a majority of us were banned. Kikyou, Shaetal, and I and I believe a few others. Kikyou eventually got her account back earlier this year, Shaetal is now Shaeltali, and I am now Saixor.

When I was banned I'm not 100% sure, but all I know is that I was fishing in  Avon overnight. The next  morning I logged in with a "Cannot connect to the server" I've tried many times to convince my innocence, however I was never given that account back. I promise, that I did not use any Pake, because not just that it is  against your guild rules, but overall I hated that it was game breaking. Also, my experience with dealing with it was quite frustrating. For example, being D/Ced, getting dragon meteored, dueling people who would go invinsible/invincible, getting one shotted, and the duping. I don't know how people duped or anything, but I knew it was happened with the huge amount of gold flying around.

Now, for my actually character: Saixor, again sorry for the wall of text >.<

Club: Club was the first guild I joined, I was still quite on a hiatus or semi-active during this time. This was because, I've sent many tickets to Nexon trying to get my account back. I stayed for quite a bit after rejoining the game. Numtack, was quite nice to me, because I hardly knew anyone in the guild. I kind of kept to myself while I was in this guild. All I know is that people caused to much drama to the point where I wanted to just leave and I did so, because I also didn't feel apart of the guild. (I may be questioned about this, if I felt alone in Dreams or something along those lines) So, I will answer this now, I kind of joined this guild because I just created a character and enjoyed the company and help of people, which in this case was numtack, she caught me up with whats going on in the game and what not, so I joined her guild, because I taught a home would not be so bad when you first restart the game after losing all your work. Now if the case was something to where I currently am, I would not leave Dreams if I was accepted into it, unless there was a point in time  where inactivity extended 6-8 months (unless I'm told people will return from their hiatus). If there is any drama, that happens in the Guild, I would most likely resolve it in a mannerly way. This was also something I couldn't  do in Club, because people would keep trolling instead of trying to resolve the issue with me or if I try to defend another guild mate, because  another one is bashing on the other. If there are any other questions you'd like to ask involving this issue, I would like to hear it.

Wings: Wings, which is a guild I'm currently in now is currently run by the guild owner, Xepha. Oddly enough 2015 is their 5th year anniversary. I did not know this at all, because I have not heard of it when I was still on Vigidis. Anyways, Youko my friend from my other  character, was the one who brought me into this guild. I gladly joined, she was the officer a really helpful person, helped me finish my early generation quest. Unfortunately, she eventually quit to become a visual novel dev. I was quite sad, and gave my chance at the ticketing system. I however did keep up with playing this character, because some day I would catch up to Vigidis. After a year of being in the guild, I kind of got mad that the guild leader made some decisions that were quite ignorant, he made the officer someone who has been in the guild for probably one month. Luckily, the new officer worked out now. I left, because he would constantly ignore me even during a guild meeting. However, he seemed  to change and is now listening to his guild mates more. Which is why I'm currently back in the guild.

Necrosis: Guild owner, Mariedeviant:  This guild was quite nice the players were friendly, but the guild was basically dead. I was welcomed with open arms. However, there really wasn't anyone playing Mabinogi anymore so I still felt quite alone despite  getting on skype and having a nice call with the others. I've told Mariedeviant that I would seek a guild where there was active players and therefore leaving the guild, without causing any issues.

Active: Current guild leader when I joined was, courtneyy: The guild started off nicely, getting to know everyone and what not, eventually made Calliebob join, he was a very nice guy and still very helpful, so I was hoping the guild would eventually become another family guild like Visons was. Unfortunately that did not happen, courtneyy suddenly quit the game and went on a hiatus. I was quite upset... Lunar was given the leader and started mass recruiting, it honestly felt like another Noblesse. Lots of trolls and people who only cared about themselves. So, I eventually left myself, because I did not want to be apart of it. I kind of only talk to Calliebob in that guild now.

Wings: (Current)

Why Dreams?:

Dreams  has always been a consistent guild throughout the entire life of Mabinogi on the Tarlach server. Dreams always had the reputation of having all the skilled people in it. I'm not saying that to be a bad thing, but it was because I envied them. I wanted to achieve the goals they have reached. On top of that the members of Dreams were overall nice and helpful. Also, when I was still involved in the guild wars, Dreams was the team to beat haha. I loved the challenge you guys gave to the rest of the server. However, yes I miss the family  aspect, and after reading so much about Dreams even more, I'd love to be apart of that family, even that perverted awkward talk you sometimes get haha. Overall, Dreams works together, actively in r aids and in helping each other which I find to be very appealing. Also, it seems that everyone gets to know each other in the guild I like that, because in some other guilds it feels like you'll be apart of the high level group, or you'll be apart of the fashionista group and not combined.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals): Recruitment event!, but also Tairiku (mommy! c:)

How long have you been playing?: I've been playing my current main for 2 years with a few hiatuses in between. However, hiatuses generally now last 1 months top. Although on my other character I started Pre G-1, to g14? (the end was near the Paker era) and before the fighter release.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?: I have GMed warrior, Mastered archer, knight, adventurer, carpenter, bard, puppeteer, and fighter. I am currently working on Magic, however I might delay that along with non-cp based skills, to wait for the warrior revamp. Also saving AP in case Divine Knights may need it for whatever reason.

Any other information you would like for us to know:
I am currently majoring in Psychology, after changing my major twice. The other majors were Computer Science and Accounting. I realized that I wanted to help people with any mental or even relationship issues people have. This is oddly, because I liked to help people in Mabinogi, since I've played I would try to encourage people who they like to ask them out, and if there was ever an issue I'd try my best to comfort them. Yes, I'd say I'm not perfect myself, but I do like to put other's emotions before mine. Yes, I'm weird I know xD

Saixor

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Roxxaz on 08/12/14, 05:04 am

Hello Saixor and welcome to the Dreams application process.

Can you please post a screenshot of your Talent Title please?

Now for my questions:

1). What do you feel is the most unique characteristic about yourself? What do you think you can do for Dreams?

2). Your level:rebirth ratio is about 95:1, which is very impressive. What do you do to make sure to reach a high level before considering a rebirth?

3). Would you consider yourself an "elite", or a casual social player? What is your stance on people who play "Fashiongi" rather than spending their time leveling/training their characters?

_________________
-

R o x x a z
avatar
Roxxaz

Posts : 267
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Omnipresent Being

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Dippi on 08/12/14, 06:49 am

Are you May's boyfriend?
avatar
Dippi

Posts : 105
Join date : 2013-10-22
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Saixor on 08/12/14, 08:59 am

Roxxaz wrote:Hello Saixor and welcome to the Dreams application process.

Can you please post a screenshot of your Talent Title please?

Now for my questions:

1). What do you feel is the most unique characteristic about yourself? What do you think you can do for Dreams?

2). Your level:rebirth ratio is about 95:1, which is very impressive. What do you do to make sure to reach a high level before considering a rebirth?

3). Would you consider yourself an "elite", or a casual social player? What is your stance on people who play "Fashiongi" rather than spending their time leveling/training their characters?


1. What makes me feel unique is my ability to work out any situation with all different kinds of people. After awhile of getting to know people I can generally get along with them. I like to make peace and friendship, because I feel like if you learn how people generally act or typically just how they are the easier it'll come whenever an argument or awkward event happens. What I believe I can do for Dreams is help out with the raids and missions you guys go on. Also, I hope to help people with those frustrating life skills like weaving and carpentry, since I had to go through it twice. x.x

2. Well, I never found leveling to be all that difficult, after the revamp of the leveling system. This was because, back in the old days all I would spam is SCC through the WM invincibility method. Now a days, you can reach 80-100, simply doing vip/daily SMs, which is what I generally do. I also like to do raids (PD,DD) , but my sleep schedule is sometimes too messed up to keep up with them. However, I'd love to do raids again not just PD and DD, but WD and BD too c:.

3. I never liked considering myself an elite, but I also can't say I'm a casual social player. I say this because I believe everyone works at their own pace. Fashionogis have always been apart of the game, I myself would participate, but I also like to spend time leveling and training my character, because I find it satisfying when you finally complete another skill set. My stance on them depends on their own attitude as an individual. Throughout most of my game I spent my time with groups of friends who were a majority fashionistas, this did not make my feelings towards them as being negative.

Saixor

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Saixor on 08/12/14, 08:59 am

@Dippi

:/ Unfortunately not anymore.

Saixor

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Dippi on 08/12/14, 11:59 am

I apologize for the question.
I just knew I recognized your name.
avatar
Dippi

Posts : 105
Join date : 2013-10-22
Age : 22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Roxxaz on 08/12/14, 01:43 pm

Could you please provide us with a screenshot of your Talent title please?

You did not address this in your first post.

_________________
-

R o x x a z
avatar
Roxxaz

Posts : 267
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Omnipresent Being

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Saixor on 08/12/14, 02:13 pm

Roxxaz wrote:Could you please provide us with a screenshot of your Talent title please?

You did not address this in your first post.

I'm sorry here you go:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saixor

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Tairiku on 08/12/14, 06:31 pm

Heeeeeeyo Darlin'

Confirming that I am very much vouching for ol' Saixor here whose always been good friend of mine and a sweet kid imo. So, I'm happy to support his application here Very Happy

Nooooow for a question!
Do you feel that if you became a member of the guild would it impact in any significant way if at all?

Tairiku

Posts : 38
Join date : 2014-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Saixor on 08/12/14, 06:37 pm

Tairiku wrote:Heeeeeeyo Darlin'

Confirming that I am very much vouching for ol' Saixor here whose always been good friend of mine and a sweet kid imo. So, I'm happy to support his application here  Very Happy  

Nooooow for a question!
Do you feel that if you became a member of the guild would it impact in any significant way if at all?

Thank you mommy! c:

And for your question: That really depends I do like raids and being with the company of friends and of course getting to know them better. If you say "impact in any significant way", I would honestly say no. I have my reason being that, unless I drastically cause some kind of issue or some up bringing I don't believe I can cause a huge impact. However, if the impact was on a smaller scale of trying to make everyone feel better(if anything happens to them) or simply giving a helping hand here and there I sure do think I can make an impact in that factor.

Saixor

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Keo on 09/12/14, 01:58 am

Hello Saixor and welcome to the Dreams application. I'll move right into a few questions and concerns.

Firstly you have been in a lot of guilds so many in fact that it is almost questionable lol.  

Do you leave a guild at the moment a problem arises?
If no then how would you normally try to work out issues that do arise before deciding to leave?

What is your definition of loyalty?

This is very short phrased but you stated more or less that in some guilds it was either quiet or you felt out of place perhaps, Dreams is active and we do joke around and poke fun but at times we do get really quiet and busy irl too, how would this effect, how you would personally feel if you were involved with our guild?

That is all for now, good luck.
avatar
Keo

Posts : 740
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Saixor on 09/12/14, 02:31 am

Keo wrote:Hello Saixor and welcome to the Dreams application. I'll move right into a few questions and concerns.

Firstly you have been in a lot of guilds so many in fact that it is almost questionable lol.  

Do you leave a guild at the moment a problem arises?
If no then how would you normally try to work out issues that do arise before deciding to leave?

What is your definition of loyalty?

This is very short phrased but you stated more or less that in some guilds it was either quiet or you felt out of place perhaps, Dreams is active and we do joke around and poke fun but at times we do get really quiet and busy irl too, how would this effect, how you would personally feel if you were involved with our guild?

That is all for now, good luck.

Hello Keo,

For the first question, "Do you leave a guild at the moment a problem arises?" the answer is no. I say this because, generally when a problem arises it oddly doesn't involve me. There were few members in Wings even, that felt harassed by certain members. I tried my best to solve the situation by first calming them down. I don't want to name any names, but they are no longer in the guild. Anyways, after the things  have calmed down, I would seek the guild leader concerning the issue, and unfortunately our guild leader likes being the good guy since he is friends with everyone in the guild. This sounds nice but when people in the guild do not like each other there has to be something done. Which eventually resulted in one of the other members leaving. If the situation pertains me, I try to solve the problem accordingly to how the guild runs. This may in turn seeking the officer who handles these issues, solving it myself, or just reporting the situation. All these have different answers accordingly, but for the sake of getting to the point, I would first try to resolve the issue by confronting the person, however if the problem persist I'd go to someone who knows him better. Unfortunately, I get the answer "oh, don't worry he is always like that". I really dislike that kind of answer, because it never solves the issue. Especially if the person doesn't know that I don't know that is how they act. If I did, I would just swipe it off as a typical prankster who can't stop trolling people.

Loyalty:  Is what I define as the willing to go through the good and tough times with the people you know and care for whether friends or guild mates.

Yes, some guilds I did feel out of place, because everyone would just make their own small groups in a guild and I didn't feel like the reason for a guild is to just make more groups in it instead of staying as one. And  I have already experienced the joke and poke fun at by Tai >>. If the guild is really quiet and busy at times due to irl  situations I can understand, we all have our problems irl that takes our time away from the game. I would simply treat that not everyone can be on, and if they are that is a bonus for everyone. If I could be greatly involved with the guild as a tight knit family, I'd be more at home honestly. I love company and I like to help my  friends with their goals  as well as feel proud and encouraged to reach my goals as well.

Saixor

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Roxxaz on 09/12/14, 07:39 pm

I understand Wings is a big guild and is considered pretty "noob-friendly" if you will. (i.e. They let almost anyone in)

How do you see yourself fitting in with our family?

Do you think you will have a comfortable transition?

How many members, besides Tairiku, do you know on a personal level?

Most importantly... muffins or cupcakes? cheers

_________________
-

R o x x a z
avatar
Roxxaz

Posts : 267
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Omnipresent Being

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Saixor on 09/12/14, 08:19 pm

Roxxaz wrote:I understand Wings is a big guild and is considered pretty "noob-friendly" if you will. (i.e. They let almost anyone in)

How do you see yourself fitting in with our family
?
Do you think you will have a comfortable transition?

How many members, besides Tairiku, do you know on a personal level?

Most importantly... muffins or cupcakes? cheers

Hello Roxxaz,

I feel like fitting myself in the family will take some time considering I would have to know how each and every person is and react accordingly to their personality. Since I feel like you can't always agree with everyone unless their is a mutual agreement or liking between the two. However, with time I'm sure I can get along with everyone. Also, I like to raid and do missions, so I will most likely first meet those players in the guild who actively does them. The transition question I guess is also answered in here.

I talk to Keo from time to time, otherwise most other members I just see around here and there.

Muffins, unless the cupcakes are homemade.






Saixor

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Jeweldragona on 13/12/14, 08:52 pm

Welcome to the Dreams application process.

1)  What has your opinion of Dreams been over the years and how has it changed?  Both the good and the bad?

2)  Was Saixor or the account you are playing now created before your original was banned?

3)  I'm a bit confused as to your time table, simply because Saixor's wedding was during the summer that pake was rampant.  Did these two characters overlap at all? Please elaborate on what transpired during this time. 

_________________
~JD
avatar
Jeweldragona

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Illinois, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Saixor on 13/12/14, 09:21 pm

Jeweldragona wrote:Welcome to the Dreams application process.

1)  What has your opinion of Dreams been over the years and how has it changed?  Both the good and the bad?

2)  Was Saixor or the account you are playing now created before your original was banned?

3)  I'm a bit confused as to your time table, simply because Saixor's wedding was during the summer that pake was rampant.  Did these two characters overlap at all? Please elaborate on what transpired during this time. 

My opinion of Dreams have been quite consistent over the years, where when I was against them of course I'd have a bit of dislike for them, but as soon as the fight was over I was happy to see everyone in the middle so the anger subsided. It was simply a PvP anger no real drama or anything. After those days gone by I've still respected them for their hard work and all. Lately I'd say the members are more social and quite relaxed or so it seems.

Saixor was never on the account that was banned, in fact I still cannot log in to Vigidis :/.

3. I'm surprised if Pake was still active during the time of the wedding, because I did not know much what was happened around that time. Also, I was quite inactive for awhile when the marriage happened. So, I really did not know. But I knew it was more rampant before it. These two characters never overlapped, but I may have made the new account during that time (after Vigidis was banned). To tell everyone what happened.

Saixor

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Lesliie on 15/12/14, 06:15 pm

I'm late to the party, welcome and good luck in your application.

Where do you see yourself in couple years in real life and in game? Surprised
avatar
Lesliie

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-11-03
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Saixor on 15/12/14, 06:27 pm

Lesliie wrote:I'm late to the party, welcome and good luck in your application.

Where do you see yourself in couple years in real life and in game? Surprised

In a couple of years, I hope to finish my major and find a job, and find a home and I don't know whether to settle down or not. However, in game it depends I know I'll be playing other games, but Mabi has always been that game I come back to, so ya until Mabi dies I will most likely play it from time to time. Sometimes more active when every other game has calm down and semi inactive when big content updates come with other games.

Saixor

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Crazymofo on 18/12/14, 07:52 pm

Hey I remember you from back in the day. We were in Celestic together.
Anyways welcome to the application process and good luck.

As for my question -thinks- scratch ...

1. Hypothetically of course, but lets say you had a issue with someone or something in the guild, how would you go about dealing with it?

2. Whats your favorite type of thing to do in game?

3. Can you lend me some gold?(haha just kidding)

Cant think of anything else to lazy.. good luck see you around sometime maybe
avatar
Crazymofo

Posts : 70
Join date : 2012-03-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Saixor on 18/12/14, 08:12 pm

Crazymofo wrote:Hey I remember you from back in the day. We were in Celestic together.
Anyways welcome to the application process and good luck.

As for my question -thinks- scratch  ...

1. Hypothetically of course, but lets say you had a issue with someone or something in the guild, how would you go about dealing with it?

2. Whats your favorite type of thing to do in game?

3. Can you lend me some gold?(haha just kidding)

Cant think of anything else to lazy.. good luck see you around sometime maybe

Oh hey Veejay,

1. Again, it would depend on the issue, if its about how a person acts, I would either adjust to how the person normally is, or we can talk and maybe have not such interactions happens when each of us around each other. However, I would probably just end up adjusting to how they act, I've realized its harder to change another person rather than yourself.

2. What I like to do is start goals and work on them, I'm one who likes to save a bunch of AP and clear an entire skill tree, I like to do dragon raids as well.

3. Can you lend me nx rich man c:? haha

Saixor

Posts : 10
Join date : 2014-12-07

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Keo on 24/12/14, 11:05 am

Thank you for your patience during this busy time and since you've waited so long we'll just cut to the chase Saixor you are Accepted please apply to the guildstone southwest corner outside of dunbarton. Congrats.
avatar
Keo

Posts : 740
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Saixor's Application ^^

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum