Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alchemy's Application

+3
Gadrien
Roxxaz
Alchemy
7 posters

Go down

Alchemy's Application Empty Alchemy's Application

Post  Alchemy 10/03/15, 05:31 pm

In-Game Name: Alchemy

Your real name or age (Optional):
My names is Joseph, but people call me Joey. I'm 22.

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?:
Well, I generally try to not log out. If I'm not near the dunny mailbox I'm either actively playing or Dc'ed while at school/out of town. While I don't venture out to do things much for myself anymore I'm generally willing to play with others when asked. Doing anything alone is just boring.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:
I've been in primera shortly after it's creation. Bugged the guild leader to stop the "No pally Alowed" policy and got in. When Nastenary, Dololo, Taek, and other stopped playing the guild became dead and Lute became leader. The other week he just disbanded the guild without a notice. So basically, instead of hanging guild less or in a dead guild I decided to come to one where I knew people that were fun.

Previously I lead Code, a guild I made that didn't get very far. Was in Capulet for a while on request from Julie, the guild leader. Lead Wings as one point for a little while and was a member of it for the longest time. There was one other guild I was in for a bit but I can't for the life of me remember it's name.

Why Dreams?:
I touched upon it a bit in the guild section, I've been in a dead guild for months now and know quite a hefty amount of Dreams members. I figured since I generally end up around you guys that I'd join you as well.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals):

Well, I haven't asked them directly yet but I'm pretty sure they'd give me the go ahead.
I know Leslie, Kostacious, Balmung, Gilbert, Drawing, and Sylvester. I've did a lot of Girgy raids with Bradon. It feels like I know more of you guys but the names just aren't coming to my head as I write this.

How long have you been playing?:

I've been officialy playing since right before the g10 update. Now, that's not to say that I didn't play before that. I actually started then game during the open beta test phase. Kinda how I scored the name "Alchemy". I didn't play much back then with how gimped the game was withing pay 2 rebirth and content. I picked up the game again for pioneers of iria, leveled a bit but never truly got into playing. When g10 came around I rejoined with a friend of mine and have been hooked since.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:

I'd say I have a few accomplishments. I have the entire alchemy tab r1, which was one of the first things I ever did. Due to my namesake and learning that it was an entire skillset in game I just had to perfect it. I have ridiculous flame burst damage, something that I'm very proud of even if I rarely use it. It's pretty fun trying to find every way to burn things down. Another kinda silly achievement I have is spending a lot of time mastering the whole gunner tab. This particular skillset was kinda special to me as prior to it's release I only had Alchemy and magic ranked. Both of this skill sets were falling behind at the time and due to my high int I was able to pick up gunner easily and finally feel like I fit into parties again. I've done other things across my years playing  this game but those are my two favorite achievements. Between Drawing and I, who knows what will come burning down next. ;P

Any other information you would like for us to know:

I'm the Teal Cat. Very Happy
Alchemy
Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Alchemy's Application Empty Re: Alchemy's Application

Post  Roxxaz 10/03/15, 05:55 pm

Hi and welcome to the Dreams application process:

I just have a few questions...

1). Are you in university? If so, what's your major? Future aspirations?

2). Dreams is currently a little inactive right now due to unforeseen circumstances with many of our members , how do you feel about this?

3). What do you do to keep yourself entertained inside and outside Erinn?

Good luck.
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchemy 10/03/15, 06:06 pm

1) I'm a senior Engineering Major at TAMUCC university. Currently working on my senior design capstone project of the design and testing of an underwater Glider.

2) You can't get more inactive than being guildless or just have myself online in Primera. I'm just looking for a new place to call home and that's what this looks like.

3) Well, aside from class work I watch a lot of anime and play with a Smite group on the side. As for in Erinn, whatever someone asks me to go help with I'll comply. Unless it's peaca abyss, I'm not fond of that one.
Alchemy
Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gadrien 10/03/15, 07:58 pm

Alchemy wrote:Unless it's peaca abyss, I'm not fond of that one.

I can hear the chats about eternal glory again ;o;

Anyway, Alchemy did ask me to be a referral and I'm confirming it.
I wish you luck and present to you a question!

Which of the following do you prefer and why; ice spear, fireball, or thunder?
Gadrien
Gadrien

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 10/03/15, 08:04 pm

THE DREAM TEAM.

CHAMPION SQUAD.

@Brandon @Eliott @Joseph @Gadrian
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchemy 10/03/15, 08:07 pm

Before I was a gunner I was an ice mage. Ice spear and Hailstorm are obviously the best. Very Happy

Alchemy
Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesliie 10/03/15, 10:52 pm

Alchemy wrote:I know Leslie, Kostacious, Balmung, Gilbert, Drawing, and Sylvester. I've did a lot of Girgy raids with Bradon
You guys see that?? He put my name first. He knows whose the best and who runs this shit.

He's informative, and cool person to talk to; also into furries.

Question: How big is your furry folder and will be able to access your fault?
Lesliie
Lesliie

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchemy 11/03/15, 05:20 am

Correction, it's not furries it's Kemonomimi. The folder is large...very large...and very NSFW.
Alchemy
Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 11/03/15, 02:06 pm

I have some more questions that are more personal (if you are uncomfortable sharing your answers that's fine):

1). What is your opinion(s) on the legalization for using cannabis both recreationally and medicinally?

2). Do you participate in smoking cannabis yourself? If so, any favorite strains?

3). I noticed you live in Texas --- where in Texas? How is it like not ever wear three winter jackets when venturing outside during the winter?

4). If I paid you $10.00 USD to blacklist Lesliie for half a year, would you do it?

Last edited by Roxxaz on 11/03/15, 04:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchemy 11/03/15, 03:07 pm

1) I personally feel it should be legalized and moderated. If anything it would benefit the economy as a new source of taxable revenue. Relegating it would also lessen illegal crimes committed over cannabis. I see no big difference between Alcohol and Cannabis, they should be treated the same.

2) Never smoked any, don't really plan to. Already have medically bad lungs so don't really want to strain myself any more. Don't have anything against people who do smoke it.

3) What's a cold? Truth be told you do get light jacket weather down near the coast. With humidity near 100% all day every day the cold bites more than it does in dry areas. A dry cold is way way better than a wet cold.

4) Could you do $10,000 USD? And you didn't specify which character I had to blacklist her on so I could use an alt and still get by if your offer was legally binding. -snickers- Fine print!
Alchemy
Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesliie 11/03/15, 11:12 pm

I will confirm that I am Joey's Referral./
Lesliie
Lesliie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeweldragona 12/03/15, 07:19 pm

Greetings Alchemy and welcome to the Dreams application process!

Good to see you have referrals and at least a couple of them have spoken up already. I noticed most of your referrals are relatively newer members, which of the older members have you came across in your Mabinogi time and have all those experiences been positive?

How would you describe your persona on the Mabinogi Nexon forums?

What Engineering discipline are you studying? Why did you choose the one you are in over the others?

How are your game self and your real life self similar? different?

Good Luck on your application.
Jeweldragona
Jeweldragona

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchemy 12/03/15, 09:13 pm

Lets see, I'm honestly not sure about whose new and whose old actually. I've known Keo and Drawing the longest though...probably. She was my enchanter eons ago until I felt bad about always asking for assistance. As I'm terrible at names I can't really recall any others I've most likely bumped into along my journey. How long has Drawing been with you guys? I remember sitting out tail ovens back when that was the kewl place to be.

Well, if you'd like to know I treat the nexon forums as a playground. It's one of the best entertainment sources during a long lecture over something I'm only half hardheartedly paying attention to. I sorta just go crazy there and am intentionally an asshole 80% of the time. So, it really is a persona and isn't how I am at all. I'd describe it as a conceited asshole that tries to use sarcasm and knowledge to get entertainment out of others....wow saying that out loud makes it seem really bad. So please, don't think that's actually how I am.

I'm a Mechanical engineering major specifically. The story about this is actually quite long but I'll reduce it down to the key elements. I started out as an Aerospace Engineer with goals of getting into rocket propulsion. Due to signing a contract without knowing the fine print and a poor choice in an elective class I was evicted from the program. Due to my high GPA I was able to easily enter into the MEEN program at another school. With that said I graduate in May 2015 and will either pursue a masters degree in Aerospace or a Job offer that is pending to be a weapons engineer for the navy. Was just recommended for a 3 month internship too by a proff...debating what to do about that.

Well, In game I'm myself. Anywhere that's NOT the nexon forums I'm actually myself. Describing myself is hard so I'll leave you guy with picture instead.

Alchemy
Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 13/03/15, 04:34 pm

Alchemy wrote:Lets see, I'm honestly not sure about whose new and whose old actually. I've known Keo and Drawing the longest though...probably. She was my enchanter eons ago until I felt bad about always asking for assistance. As I'm terrible at names I can't really recall any others I've most likely bumped into along my journey. How long has Drawing been with you guys? I remember sitting out tail ovens back when that was the kewl place to be.

Well, if you'd like to know I treat the nexon forums as a playground. It's one of the best entertainment sources during a long lecture over something I'm only half hardheartedly paying attention to. I sorta just go crazy there and am intentionally an asshole 80% of the time. So, it really is a persona and isn't how I am at all. I'd describe it as a conceited asshole that tries to use sarcasm and knowledge to get entertainment out of others....wow saying that out loud makes it seem really bad. So please, don't think that's actually how I am.

I'm a Mechanical engineering major specifically. The story about this is actually quite long but I'll reduce it down to the key elements. I started out as an Aerospace Engineer with goals of getting into rocket propulsion. Due to signing a contract without knowing the fine print and a poor choice in an elective class I was evicted from the program. Due to my high GPA I was able to easily enter into the MEEN program at another school. With that said I graduate in May 2015 and will either pursue a masters degree in Aerospace or a Job offer that is pending to be a weapons engineer for the navy. Was just recommended for a 3 month internship too by a proff...debating what to do about that.

Well, In game I'm myself. Anywhere that's NOT the nexon forums I'm actually myself. Describing myself is hard so I'll leave you guy with picture instead.

Good when you're rich you can give everyone in the guild free NX.

I say we accept him ASAP.
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlesnowie 14/03/15, 08:30 am

If it helps any, I'll act as a referral for Joey here, he's a good guy and a good friend!

That is all, I don't have any questions.
Littlesnowie
Littlesnowie

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchemy 14/03/15, 12:57 pm

Hi snow~! Are you like a zombie yet?
Alchemy
Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeweldragona 14/03/15, 04:32 pm

What did you do during the "Dark Ages" of Mabinogi(in reference to the rampant hacking days)?

How did you view what was going on during that time?

What's your opinion on Dreams? What do you think others in game opinions might be?
Jeweldragona
Jeweldragona

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchemy 15/03/15, 09:02 am

Well, during the major gold duplicating event (The one with the 1 week rollback), I made war swords and wing bows and ended up with millions of gold. Too bad having all that gold flagged me for getting banned. >.<

It was pretty bad, kinda crazy how the company didn't do any more immediate actions to it. Of course we've also had DK stat stacking that lasted a super long time, and various other epidemics ravage the game. Kinda just few it as people with no regards to others. But like, there isn't any fun in hacking your way to the top. The fun is in the journey to that.

I've always sorta thought of the Dreams people as kewl people. Personally never thought ill of the guild. I have heard other people dislike the guild. IMO it's just people trying to find reasons to dislike a group of people, but what should I know conflicts in this game are everywhere and some people are crazy and make things up.
Alchemy
Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeweldragona 16/03/15, 05:05 pm

If someone were to attack you simply for the guild you are in, how would you handle the conflict? Have you had to deal with this before? Have you ever had to deal with your "forum persona" in game? If so, any examples of what may have happened?
Jeweldragona
Jeweldragona

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchemy 16/03/15, 07:07 pm

Guild wise, it's best just to ignore it. I've never personally been targeted for what guild I've been in so I really don't have anything to go off of. As for the forums, anyone that's added me in game generally is like "Woah, you said 'I' instead of Joey". Pretty simple past that, I don't think anyone has like hated me or anything.

Then again, if people do hate me I probably don't see them.
Alchemy
Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 16/03/15, 07:39 pm

Would you consider yourself as a player who has reached end game?

If not, what else are you working on?

Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchemy 16/03/15, 08:46 pm

Every now and then I decide to rank up archery. Then cry a little cause of CP based training requirements. But eventually it'll be finished.

*Stares at support shot*

Other than that I've reached almost all of my goals. The renovation patching coming in the following months will keep me busy. Already snagged the AP for the skills I want.
Alchemy
Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 22/03/15, 12:19 am

Application Accepted- apply at guildstone southwest outside of Dunbarton wall. While people know you and you have a good reputation in the game please don't conflict an arrogant, instigating forum personality with the guild name or in game as we aren't the type that care for or welcome needless drama other then that welcome to Dreams.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down