Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOOO It's GHOSTLYBARD's Application :D

+8
cassa
Leidolf
Keo
Dippi
Roxxaz
Crazymofo
Lesliie
GHOSTLYBARD
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

BOOO It's GHOSTLYBARD's Application :D Empty BOOO It's GHOSTLYBARD's Application :D

Post  GHOSTLYBARD 19/05/15, 06:14 am

In-Game Name: GHOSTLYBARD

Your real name or age (Optional): Dan 24

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread: Total levels:8238 Rebirths:159
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?:Active for 6+ hours a day Very Happy

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:
Previous guilds: Chocobo, Classydark, Capulet, and Circle
(Then a list of guilds i have created) Fomorians, Dokapon, Lolicon, Shotacon, Pedos(was changed to Pears by Nexon), Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Thanatos, Ghostly, and Bards.
Looking to foward to make new friends (and staying in dreams for the rest of mabi)Very Happy

Why Dreams?: Because Dreams is full of super nice people and I know a lot of the members :3

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals):  
Lesliie
Veejay

How long have you been playing?: Since Aug 2008

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?: Here is a list of my Master talents Very Happy

Any other information you would like for us to know: I am pretty much the ghost of the town :3
GHOSTLYBARD
GHOSTLYBARD

Back to top Go down

BOOO It's GHOSTLYBARD's Application :D Empty Re: BOOO It's GHOSTLYBARD's Application :D

Post  Lesliie 19/05/15, 11:36 pm

I, Leslie have thy confirm referalle.
Dan's a cool guy, and nice to talk to.

May I ask how long you been in your previous guilds, and possibly why you left? Twisted Evil
Lesliie
Lesliie

Back to top Go down

BOOO It's GHOSTLYBARD's Application :D Empty Re: BOOO It's GHOSTLYBARD's Application :D

Post  Crazymofo 20/05/15, 12:28 am

Guess I better post here too saying I am his referral, Known him for quite some years back before I was even in dreams. Never seem him get into any trouble/Drama that I know of, All I can say is he is weird, but aren't we all? Laughing Anywho...

My only thing is, Why did you make so many guilds? Did you even try with them? or was it just a Fad? More questions will come once I think of them
Crazymofo
Crazymofo

Back to top Go down

Post  GHOSTLYBARD 20/05/15, 04:09 am

Lesliie wrote:.
May I ask how long you been in your previous guilds, and possibly why you left? Twisted Evil

I was in Capulet for about 3 year and I left because I wanted to actually join my favorite guild C:
Circle was also about 1 years? i left to join my gf/fiancee's guild of Capulet.
Chocobo was my first guild I join but i ended 5 days later the leader up and quit back in 2008 :C
Classydark I left because of a weird love triangle drama C:

Crazymofo wrote:
My only thing is, Why did you make so many guilds? Did you even try with them? or was it just a Fad?  SO many guild was due to being weird with my ex gf.
We created shota/loli/pedos together as jokes.
We created a cult to worship me for Ghostly.
Then i got into a festival mood and started making guild for each holiday hence Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Christmas.
Lastly Thanatos, Bards, Fomorians, and Dokapon were successful guilds.
Thanatos ended with a weird glitch that ended up deleted it.
Bards was an excellent guild that recruited based on bards before the actually bard skill didn't last because people weren't into just playing music xD  
Fomorians would have to be my best guild as it worship Cichol C: it actually ended when my room mates didn't pay the internet bill and i didn't have a car at the time to go to the library at the time, so I disbanded it.
Dokapon was when commercing First came out and it was a guild devoted to commercing Very Happy it worked for 4 months then everyone in the guild just ended up quiting :C so yeah that is everything about my guilds "crazy" C:
GHOSTLYBARD
GHOSTLYBARD

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 20/05/15, 07:42 am

Crazymofo wrote:Guess I better post here too saying I am his referral, Known him for quite some years back before I was even in dreams. Never seem him get into any trouble/Drama that I know of, All I can say is he is weird, but aren't we all? Laughing Anywho...

My only thing is, Why did you make so many guilds? Did you even try with them? or was it just a Fad? More questions will come once I think of them

Speak for yourself VJ, I'm not weird Cool
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  GHOSTLYBARD 20/05/15, 08:46 am

Roxxaz wrote:

Speak for yourself VJ, I'm not weird Cool
Everyone is weird in their own way :3
GHOSTLYBARD
GHOSTLYBARD

Back to top Go down

Post  Dippi 21/05/15, 10:15 pm

WHO DID YOUR CHARACTER ART?
JUST TELL ME AND YOU HAVE MY APPROVAL
Dippi
Dippi

Back to top Go down

Post  GHOSTLYBARD 22/05/15, 01:20 am

a friend of mine who used to play mabi
Here is her DA Very Happy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GHOSTLYBARD
GHOSTLYBARD

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 22/05/15, 08:50 am

Thank you for your consideration of Dreams.
I'd just like to know- why you are now deciding to apply to the guild?

You've been in Capulet for 3 years with your fiancee I'd imagine that is someplace you are comfortable- and around people who's company you enjoy so why leave that guild to persue another at the moment?

What will the impact on capulet be if you should be accepted into Dreams, in the sense of you being a long standing member leaving the guild?
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  GHOSTLYBARD 22/05/15, 09:24 am

Keo wrote:Thank you for your consideration of Dreams.
I'd just like to know- why you are now deciding to apply to the guild?
Well i was going apply 3 years ago but you know stuff happens C: And the reason I choose to join now is jsut because I been wanting to leave for some time since a lot of my friends before I went inactive, currently are in dreams alchemy, rikkusa, les, mofo, ect. I have always looked up to dreams as a guild that helps everyone C: And that is how I play mabi today helping people who ask. By helping i mean teaching not handing out stuff :U

Keo wrote:You've been in Capulet for 3 years with your fiancee I'd imagine that is someplace you are comfortable- and around people who's company you enjoy so why leave that guild to persue another at the moment?
I left to join dreams because most of my friends left the guild a while ago and stuff.While the guild wanted a new officer and stuff and she liked having me as an officer only choice was to leave so that the guild could have a new officer xD funny story tho is that they got 4 new officer Very Happy each week one of the 4 get to wear the crown of officer even tho they are all on the same level in the guild. So me Leaving just open more doors for 4 of the member and plus my fiancee is super excited about the change that me leaving has made for her guild growth.

Keo wrote:What will the impact on capulet be if you should be accepted into Dreams, in the sense of you being a long standing member leaving the guild?

Well most of them know I left to try and join Dreams, so if I succeed in joining I am sure they will be happy specially me and my fiancee Very Happy

GHOSTLYBARD
GHOSTLYBARD

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 22/05/15, 12:00 pm

I know that players back in the old days had much a harder time to level but still we are now in 2015. What do you do of your time when online that made your ratio so low? You have almost my number of rebirths but im over double your total.
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  GHOSTLYBARD 22/05/15, 12:06 pm

Leidolf wrote:I know that players back in the old days had much a harder time to level but still we are now in 2015. What do you do of your time when online that made your ratio so low? You have almost my number of rebirths but im over double your total.

well I would just rb to change my looks orignally since the pons were active back then and I would only get to lvl 30 for the longest time....thenIi have been on a 6 month break and a 2 month break recently where I just got on and maybe got to lvl 30 and rb but each rb since I been active has been 60-80 depending on how much time I have to devote to level vs skill training q wq
GHOSTLYBARD
GHOSTLYBARD

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 22/05/15, 12:23 pm

We are a guild with a lot of hate going our way. Some of your friends might even delete you of their friendlist if you were to join us. How would you deal with that?
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  GHOSTLYBARD 22/05/15, 12:46 pm

Leidolf wrote:We are a guild with a lot of hate going our way. Some of your friends might even delete you of their friendlist if you were to join us. How would you deal with that?

People come and go as day and night, a bond of friendship will last a lifetime.
In otherwords if it is so easy to delete someone off a friend list aftering being friends with them for a long period of time then they were never a true friend to begin with and I will be fine with someone like that deleting me.
GHOSTLYBARD
GHOSTLYBARD

Back to top Go down

Post  cassa 23/05/15, 09:10 am

Oh hey I know you! I ran a mission with you a couple days ago Very Happy! I recall you being very polite and friendly.

I'll come back and ask you a few questions in a few days because I'm working on a paper and studying for a midterm at the moment but I glanced over everything and there may be some things I'd like to ask you ^^. I hope that's alright!

For now though good luck with your application!
cassa
cassa

http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Post  GHOSTLYBARD 23/05/15, 09:12 am

Ask Me Anything :3
GHOSTLYBARD
GHOSTLYBARD

Back to top Go down

Post  Gadrien 23/05/15, 10:12 am

I went afk next to you just to write this XD
What's your favorite skill and why out of the adv magics?
Gadrien
Gadrien

Back to top Go down

Post  GHOSTLYBARD 23/05/15, 10:16 am

Gadrien wrote:I went afk next to you just to write this XD
What's your favorite skill and why out of the adv magics?
My FAVORITE would be Lightning Rod because I prefer Lightning over ice and fire anyday C:
Also it look awesome if you have mana knuckle shooting out lightning out of your hands :U
GHOSTLYBARD
GHOSTLYBARD

Back to top Go down

Post  Whimsguy 25/05/15, 11:35 am

Greetings,

Questions as follows

* Since you have such a colored guild(s) experience(s), but you say you want to be in dreams now for as long as you continue to play mabi; Why do you believe that you will be content here as opposed to fluxing around with other guilds?

*What is your favorite color and why?

Thank you
Good luk on your app
Whims
Whimsguy
Whimsguy

Back to top Go down

Post  GHOSTLYBARD 25/05/15, 01:43 pm

Whimsguy wrote:Greetings,

Questions as follows

* Since you have such a colored guild(s) experience(s), but you say you want to be in dreams now for as long as you continue to play mabi; Why do you believe that you will be content here as opposed to fluxing around with other guilds?

*What is your favorite color and why?

Thank you
Good luk on your app
Whims

I LOVE Dreams :U I just didn't think I could join it until I saw Les in it C:
Side note Because a lot of awesome people I know are I dreams and I like to surround myself with awesome people :3

MY FAVORITE COLOR IS ORANGE because it represents the color of Pumpkins which equals Halloween my favorite holiday Very Happy
GHOSTLYBARD
GHOSTLYBARD

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesliie 27/05/15, 03:20 am

Lesliie
Lesliie

Back to top Go down

Post  GHOSTLYBARD 27/05/15, 07:26 am

Lesliie wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

okay :C
GHOSTLYBARD
GHOSTLYBARD

Back to top Go down

Post  chance53 27/05/15, 12:54 pm

Why Dreams?: Because Dreams is full of super nice people and I know a lot of the members :3

I realize there are a lot of members in the guild who do know you and are familiar with you, but even if that were the case do you think this is sufficient information for the members who do NOT know you to go by? If you were in my position as a member looking at my application, not knowing me at all, would you accept my application if the only reason I had for wanting to join your guild was "Full of nice people and I know the members."
I believe that on one of the forums talking about applying there's even a section that saying "It's a close knit guild full of nice people" was not an acceptable reason.

We have a very tight knit guild full of people who have known each other, some for many many years and counting, and we find it very important to take into close consideration who gets in.

This being said, APART from many of the members being "nice" could you give me a bit more enlightenment on why you'd like to join the guild because I personally don't remember you (I recognize the name but not someone if been around frequently enough to say I remember playing with you on a regular basis)

Good luck on your application, and thank you for the interest in Dreams.

chance53

Back to top Go down

Post  Johnkilla 27/05/15, 12:58 pm

I know I'm not a member yet but I've been wanting to post this since I saw your application.

THE GAME

Johnkilla

Back to top Go down

Post  GHOSTLYBARD 27/05/15, 01:09 pm

chance53 wrote:
We have a very tight knit guild full of people who have known each other, some for many many years and counting, and we find it very important to take into close consideration who gets in.

This being said, APART from many of the members being "nice" could you give me a bit more enlightenment on why you'd like to join the guild because I personally don't remember you (I recognize the name but not someone if been around frequently enough to say I remember playing with you on a regular basis)

Well I have always looked up to Dreams because it is a Respectable and Friendly guild with a really good Reputation...it would be a honor to join it and grow with the guild and become friends with the rest of the guild for years to come. Everyone has their own reasons for wanting to join a guild such as Getting Stronger, More Friends, Fun Events, and Ect. for me it would be a chance to join a guild that I admire for a long time. To me it would be equivalent to hanging out with your hero every day and that is the reason I want to join this amazing guild C:
GHOSTLYBARD
GHOSTLYBARD

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next