Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Drawing's Application

+2
Curryd
Drawing
6 posters

Go down

Drawing's Application Empty Drawing's Application

Post  Drawing 29/03/12, 03:58 pm

== Cool DRAWINGS AMAZING APPLICATION Cool ==

- In-Game Name : Drawing

- Your real name or age (Optional) : Joseph/Joey/Joe || 17 years

- Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread: 2405/663 levels, 38 rebirths

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

- How active are you in game?: I'm online at least 3 hours a day. Though normally I'm online for long hours to ego feed.

- Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application :

The guilds I've joined and reasons for leaving are as follows:

Esoteria/Harmoni (Esoteria was disbanded and remade into Harmoni so they are essentially the same guild): First guild I joined. I left due to the fact that it died out after a while and members became unactive or left. Me, being a newbie still, sought out to meet new people so I had left.

Aero - Fun guild while it had lasted. The guild hosted some nice guild events. It was later disbanded when the leader quit.

Fira - Joined shortly after Aero disbanded. Though it became awkward for me to talk to people or make friends in the guild, I still stayed. Some real life stuff came up and I had to go inactive for 6 months. I was kicked from the guild when I had returned due to inactivity.

Silhouette - A random guild that invited me when I came back from my break and was guildless. The maturity levels weren't the best in the guild and it didn't feel like the kind of guild for me, so I left after a month or so.

Oasis - Best guild I've joined up with so far. Sadly, 90% of the active members left the guild a few months after I had joined. I remained in the inactive guild for another few months after finally saying goodbye to the guild leader and taking my leave. I probably stayed in this guild for 6 months total.

Since then I have been guildless for the past 3 months and have not yet made any attempts to apply/join any other guilds.

- Why Dreams? (There are many guilds on Tarlach, but why us?) :
The Dreams guild has always been the group I've looked up to since the times I ran around as a newbie. I feel that now I've become more experienced since then and capable of contributing to the group I've once looked up to.

- Who has referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation : Keomio

- How long have you been playing? :
Since June 2010, inactive for a total of 8 months in between now and then. So in total 14 months of active playing.

- What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have? :
Pictures speak a thousand words so...

- Any other information you would like for us to know :
I like to watch anime a lot for all you otakus out there<3. So whenever you see me afk ego feeding chances are I'm watching anime Very Happy. I'm pretty easy going and I never take jokes seriously. You'll probably find me easy to talk to Cool. Also if you need an alchemist for missions/production/etc, I'M YOUR GUY!!@! Just keep in mind that my time zone is EST. But other than that, if you have any questions, ask away. Razz
Drawing
Drawing

Back to top Go down

Drawing's Application Empty Re: Drawing's Application

Post  Curryd 29/03/12, 04:06 pm

>AMAZING APPLICATION Cool

Curryd
Curryd

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 29/03/12, 04:15 pm

I verify that I refer Drawing.

As long as I've known him, he has always been willing to help, is very generous and has shown to me and the others around him a positive, polite attitude. I believe he would fit in well with his lighthearted and easy going personality.

P.S. I will only continue to vouch for this if you like Fairytail otherwise I'm afraid I will have to leave you on your own Laughing!

Good Luck! ^^
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Drawing 29/03/12, 04:17 pm

Keo wrote:I verify that I refer Drawing.

As long as I've known him, he has always been willing to help, is very generous and has shown to me and the others around him a positive, polite attitude. I believe he would fit in well with his lighthearted and easy going personality.

P.S. I will only continue to vouch for this if you like Fairytail otherwise I'm afraid I will have to leave you on your own Laughing!

Good Luck! ^^

Thanks Keo Very Happy. and yeah i do read/watch fairytail. Cool
Drawing
Drawing

Back to top Go down

Post  enthusiastic 29/03/12, 04:33 pm

Drawing is actually a pretty chilled person Smile
He helped val with the screen shot event.... and lent us his homestead, even though we messed it up and didn't even use it Razz
I believe he would be a great addition to the guild, I wish you good luck drawing Smile

enthusiastic

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 29/03/12, 05:02 pm

Nice application.

Even though I don't know him personally the applicant always seemed an easy person to hang with. I like how you been guildless for 3 months. It does show us you are serious when you try to join a guild.
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  cassa 29/03/12, 05:28 pm

Hi Drawing. Nice detailed application!

I noticed it seems you have had long periods of inactivity. Please know that it is our guild policy to let eachother know when we will be inactive for long periods of time ^^.

Also - Yay another anime watcher! We have a few of those in our guild for sure ~.^.

No questions at this time and goodluck with your application.
cassa
cassa

http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Post  Drawing 29/03/12, 05:34 pm

Great, thanks you three Very Happy
Drawing
Drawing

Back to top Go down

Post  enthusiastic 29/03/12, 06:06 pm

Hey drawing, same goes for you!
"Ask not what Dreams can do for you...
Ask what you can do for Dreams"
What kind of unique traits about you that you can bring to Dreams?

enthusiastic

Back to top Go down

Post  Drawing 29/03/12, 06:40 pm

enthusiastic wrote:Hey drawing, same goes for you!

I'm currently working on fragmentation in hopes of providing that as a service later on but you'd have to wait until I'm done ranking it Smile. If there's anything I can currently offer its r1 rain cast which I know helps with production so if you need that, i'd be happy to throw one up for you. ;D
Drawing
Drawing

Back to top Go down

Post  enthusiastic 29/03/12, 06:55 pm

Drawing wrote:

I'm currently working on fragmentation in hopes of providing that as a service later on but you'd have to wait until I'm done ranking it Smile. If there's anything I can currently offer its r1 rain cast which I know helps with production so if you need that, i'd be happy to throw one up for you. ;D

I was thinking more about what kind of personality of you, something special about you that's no different than all the other applicants that are applying.

enthusiastic

Back to top Go down

Post  Drawing 29/03/12, 07:00 pm

enthusiastic wrote:
Drawing wrote:

I was thinking more about what kind of personality of you, something special about you that's no different than all the other applicants that are applying.

You already know about me enthu :C. But uh something I'm pretty proud of is my artistic ability which I like to think I'm pro at Very Happy. If you haven't figured out from my name, I like drawing anime Cool. I drew my forum avatar if any of you wanted to see anything I did. I'm not too much of a fan for drawings that take longer than 2 hours to finish though Sad. I might do something like that if I'm inspired or something though.
Drawing
Drawing

Back to top Go down

Post  enthusiastic 29/03/12, 07:05 pm

Drawing wrote:
enthusiastic wrote:
Drawing wrote:

You already know about me enthu :C. But uh something I'm pretty proud of is my artistic ability which I like to think I'm pro at Very Happy. If you haven't figured out from my name, I like drawing anime Cool. I drew my forum avatar if any of you wanted to see anything I did. I'm not too much of a fan for drawings that take longer than 2 hours to finish though Sad. I might do something like that if I'm inspired or something though.

I know you Smile but doesn't mean the guildies do.
well that ends my questions .
I wish you luck on your application.

enthusiastic

Back to top Go down

Post  Drawing 30/03/12, 10:44 pm

You need not worry about me taking off without any notice prior. In the past, no matter which guild, I've always informed a guildmate if I would be busy or become inactive. How the guild deals with my inactivity really depends on that particular guild's policy. Hope this clears any misconceptions on my inactiveness. With that in mind, I'll still make my best effort to remain active to the game.

Thanks for your 2 cents Kuro Very Happy.
Drawing
Drawing

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 05/04/12, 11:56 am

-Application Accepted-

Please go apply to guild at the guildstone sw corner outside of Dunbarton.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down