Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seecret's Application

+6
Roxxaz
Alchemy
Medic
Jeweldragona
Keo
Seecret
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Seecret's Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Seecret's Application

Post  Seecret 06/07/15, 12:37 pm

Third post in a row galore! I have just finished talking to Keomio about the said situation above; for a better understanding.

So, pretty much what we talked about was that I had talked to a close friend about how I was worried, because Cronous was threatened to be hacked. The reason he was threatened to be hacked, which was publicly said to him, was that he had stole something a few years ago. At the time, the only place he know he admitted to such a thing was through his late Dreams application, which wasn't supposed to be visible to the public. The Dreams site isn't supposed to allow non-registered users to view applications, and that's why it was weird for him to say that the application would be a possible reason for him to be threatened. What was thought at the beginning is that the person who threatened him looked through his application and found his mention of theft.

I do see now, though, how my actions were wrong. I shouldn't have told a close friend that the application was a possible reason for him being threatened. The reason for this is because it does imply that I am involving Dreams as a guild, although that was definitely not my intention. So, I would like to apologize if this upset any of the members here. Overall, I think this was just a small misunderstanding on my part.
Seecret
Seecret

http://seecretshye.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 06/07/15, 08:18 pm

It  isn't that our forums aren't suppose to be viewable to everyone- I just thought registration was set before one could access the site.  Not that this makes a difference- the members of Dreams speak honestly and I don't believe any of them would choose to "hide" something they have to share as we try to do these things in a reasonable manner.

As I said even if the forum is viewable by everyone it still doesn't allow people to make assumptions to relate our guild to such things as people being threatened or hacked.  

Also I'd like to mention that nowhere on Cronous's app was there mention of theft or stealing so there would have been no grounds to relate the two incidents other then one's own suspicion/accusations. The only thing close to this statement was Cronous sharing that he had deleted items from someone in the past and that was his own admittance.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Seecret 06/07/15, 08:44 pm

Yes, I agree! This is the reason for my apology since it looks as though it really was a misunderstanding on my part, as I said before. Thank you for the clear up Razz
Seecret
Seecret

Back to top Go down

Post  Dippi 07/07/15, 12:55 am

My apologies that I asked a question that had previously been answered. I've been skimming the new apps since I barely have time to even breathe as it seems all I do is work now a days. Only now have I been able to actually thoroughly read the apps. I'll let you know if I have anymore questions. Thank you for your response though.

Also nice to meet you too, Miss Tamara.

The only question I have at the moment is, in the event that you do get accepted into Dreams, would that cause a problem with you and Cron seeing as he didn't? Would that be grounds for you to depart with the guild?

I ask this question, but I will remind you that Dreams does have a 3 chance rule for applications.
Dippi
Dippi

Back to top Go down

Post  Seecret 07/07/15, 01:36 am

I was actually surprised that I hadn't been asked that sort of question yet! Cronous and I had talked about this to each other before applying, and we both came to an understanding that only one of us might get in. We both know that as we are individuals, we do need to treat these applications as our own; not as a "buy one get one free" sort of thing. xP

Him and I have also said to each other that if one of us is to get in, we would be proud for whoever it is. As Dreams has been...well...a "dream" for both of us in a long period of time, we know it wouldn't be fair to let it all go that easy. Pretty much my answer to your question is that it wouldn't have any effect on my relationship with him nor my relationship with the guild.

Thanks for the pleasant reminder on the 3 try rule, although it does naturally make me feel a little nervous! Razz I would also like to thank you for giving me a more refreshing question; I would love the guild to know more about me instead of just battle tactics.
Seecret
Seecret

Back to top Go down

Post  Dippi 07/07/15, 03:49 am

I was more referring to his denial on his first application. Wasn't implying anything towards yours. lol
Dippi
Dippi

Back to top Go down

Post  Seecret 07/07/15, 11:48 am

I think I may be a little confused now xD Goodmorning~
Seecret
Seecret

Back to top Go down

Post  Seecret 08/07/15, 02:32 pm

Hey guys! I just wanted to give an update on when I am available for the Ciar Adv Hardmode trial run. Unfortunately I think next week would be best for me, since I have some unexpected family friends coming to stay with me over the weekend. I also have some therapy work to attend before the weekend, so I've pretty much been completely overwhelmed and on the go. If you guys could let me know some good times during next week, I would be more than happy to select one or give ideas myself!

Thank you, and have a nice weekend!
Seecret
Seecret

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 08/07/15, 03:45 pm

The run is at your discretion so you pick the date and time and we arrange people to attend- so you pick what day and time and we'll get organized on our side thank you.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Seecret 13/07/15, 09:38 pm

Hello hello helllooooooooo! I was wondering, if this isn't too much of short notice, about doing the trial run tomorrow at 2:00 PM PST. Also, I was wondering what the run is based on? Pretty much time or technique for example. Thanks, and if I come up with any more questions I shall ask more!
Seecret
Seecret

Back to top Go down

Post  Seecret 14/07/15, 04:55 pm

Since today didn't really work out, could we do it on Thursday at 2:00 PM PST instead?
Seecret
Seecret

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyril0321 14/07/15, 11:10 pm

Hello Seecret!

Sorry to hear that today did not work out. I understand how worrysome these applications are. I hope you are doing well.

I wish I can help you out with this assessment however my opinion on this is probably not very valuable at this time because I am new lol. I would recommend that you contact our members in-game since unfortunately most do not check our forums regularly. I will also try to reach out to the appropriate contacts for you. You will most likely be contacted directly (in-game most likely). However, there is no guarantee that the scheduled time for tomorrow will happen. So please wait for any updates.

If you have any other concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to double post or triple post haha. We are aware you cannot edit in these forums.

Thank you and good luck with your application!

Cyril0321

Back to top Go down

Post  Seecret 15/07/15, 12:32 am

Thanks, Cyril! It's nice to hear some support from someone who has just been accepted to the guild. Congratulations, by the way. I recently chatted with Keomio about this and hopefully I can finish this long application! xD
Seecret
Seecret

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 16/07/15, 10:24 pm

This application has been open for 17days and has gone beyond reasonable. At this time we feel either you are too busy in real life and are not as active as you stated- some people feel this also demonstrates a lack of interest. I understand you have said you are busy and things have come up- You've had since the 5th to coordinate a trial run for the purpose of showing this guild that you are more then just a fashionista and to prove that you are self capable/able in dungeons as well. This hasn't happened- both attempts failed the first due to lack of notification/time and the second well- you were not online today at 2pm. At this time we have decided to close this app- you may reapply in 30days if you like but I would suggest taking the initiative to get to know more members or show them the part of you that you want them to know on your own time.

Application- Denied
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2