Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Darkending's Application

+4
Lauraine
Darkending
INocturne
GHOSTLYBARD
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Darkending's Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Darkending's Application

Post  Darkending 07/01/16, 08:13 am

Keo wrote:In regards to "staying in Dreams".  Yes it is true that we can't force this upon you or realistically have expectations for everyone to do so.  I think I can safely say that a majority of our members however do intend/want for this to be their last guild and take a lot of pride in being apart of it as well.  Dreams has a very family-like atmosphere and a lot of the members have grown close to each other and that is something I'd hope you would also come to feel apart of if you are accepted.  While we can't say how long Mabi has- I do admire anyone that comes into the guild application thinking that they'd like to make Dreams a place to call home for the rest of their time in this game that we enjoy together.
I'm really glad to hear that's how Dreams are, everyone's family, that's also very important to me when being a part of a community. Yes, I would have to say that I may not be in Dreams forever, just like Cyril had mentioned; unexpected things can happen, however my intent is to get cozy in this guild, no, family. Smile

Darkending

Back to top Go down

Post  Gadrien 10/01/16, 05:56 pm

Darkending wrote:
Favorite Gilbert? Definitely Dilbert.
Sad
Darkending wrote:
Favorite Girl? Nurse Gilbert
Sad Sad

What's your favorite magic skill and why? It is perfectly fine to not have any either :u
Gadrien
Gadrien

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkending 10/01/16, 07:28 pm

Gadrien wrote:
Darkending wrote:
Favorite Gilbert? Definitely Dilbert.
Sad
Darkending wrote:
Favorite Girl? Nurse Gilbert
Sad Sad

What's your favorite magic skill and why? It is perfectly fine to not have any either :u
My favorite magic skill is probably Lightning Rod, I really like the quick burst of power and the ability to incorporate it in a good melee/mage combo.
Also, you're my favorite Gilbert, I was only teasing ♥️

Darkending

Back to top Go down

Post  GHOSTLYBARD 13/01/16, 01:34 pm

Steve what is the most important and awesome thing you can do in real life?
GHOSTLYBARD
GHOSTLYBARD

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkending 13/01/16, 01:42 pm

GHOSTLYBARD wrote:Steve what is the most important and awesome thing you can do in real life?
If those are two different things, the most important thing I can do in real life is probably cooking and being self sufficient. The most awesome thing I can do in real life would probably be my ability to diffuse almost any negative situation with only words. I've been told I've got a gift for this.

Darkending

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 14/01/16, 05:29 pm

Sorry for the delay in this application you'll have to forgive me for having been tied up with personal matters of great importance.

You have had a few members step up and vouch for you as a person and a member in the game with nothing but positive things to say about you. Considering the short list of guilds you have been in- it is believable that you are looking for a place to call a home and are sincere in your application. This is the type of willingness that we prefer to see in an applicant.

You have been Accepted- please apply at the guildstone outside the southwest corner of Dunbarton wall.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2