Dreamnitesky's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  Dreamnitesky on 08/01/17, 11:20 am

In-Game Name: Dreamnitesky (DNS)

Your real name or age (Optional): David, 20

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread: 10,493 ; 152
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How active are you in game?: I try to log on every single day, normally later in the day because I'm in school until 4:30 mon-fri. (And some saturdays) There are some times I wont be able to make it on every day because I'm coming to the end of my course and things are a bit hectic xD.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:
(Its been much time but i'll try to remember every one that I can! >.<!!!)

Xannax - I made this guild  a whiiiiille back because I wanted to create a community where I could host guild events for guildies to win prizes and NX like they did back in the day. Another goal of the guild was to help our lowered level players and help them get to know the game better. It laster for a few months and then I became inactive due to school/personal life

Visions - I joined this guild because the leader had said he wanted to rebuild it and make it great again. He later told me after I joined that he didnt have the time to lead a proper guild and it was also pretty cliquey. Overall enjoyed my stay and was there for a couple months.

Tithe: It was a new upcoming guild when I joined and I also knew a lot of people in it. They were GB oriented with very active players and that was an interest to me. I was in it for a couple months and then the guild later died off and that's why I ended up leaving.

Tsunderes: I knew many good friends here and it was still up and coming. It was a great guild to be in with a great community. By the end of the year and a half I spent in that guild I had a lot going on irl and I became inactive in the game. I ended up deciding it was time to take a little time to myself and be guildless. (I then went on to be guildless for about 6 months)

Hairflip: I was good friends with the creator of this guild and it was a fun and friendly community. We did a lot of runs and stuff together but after the leader quit the whole entire guild fell apart and became completely dead. I believe I was in this guild a little over a year.

Pikachus - Joined this guild a couple months ago because I always got along with their players. when active times like holidays come around it was a great time and they held great events. But then most other times there is only a handful of people on and there werent many active runs going on. Loved the people and the community and my reason for leaving is I talked to the leader Ana about how I've always wanted to be in dreams since the days waaaaaay back in the G's and she was very supportive and wished me best of luck.

~I'll be sure to post more if I remember any but im pretty sure that was the whole list of them

Why Dreams?: Like I mentioned above I've always wanted to be a part of Dreams but was never qualified enough to be a good contribution. I've done many random runs with some random players in the guild and they were always very nice and helpful to the run. I also know a couple friends in the guild as well and they have nothing but good things to say about it. I've been looking for a guild that I can finally settle down into and that still has structure to it and this guild has had it for the longest time. I love doing dailys, lords, MA, albans, phantasms all on the regular and I dont feel like I've found a guild thats really kept up with that, even if there are times of inactivity I understand that but a guild who can manage to get things like that done on the regular when they want to. I'd like to be a part of Dreams because its always been a drama free structuralized get-sh*t-done type of atmosphere and thats exactly what I'm looking for.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals): *I know you don't need referals right now but Meliae a goood friend of mine and refering me c:

How long have you been playing?: I've been playing since about the middle of G2 with many long/short breaks in between usually for school or personal issues.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?: I currently have about 10 master titles in Archer, Fighter, Knight, Cleric, Mage, Carpenter, Warrior, Puppet, Bard, and Ninja and I'm also a Wise Blacksmith and Battle Alchemist. I also have the second biggest Ice Spear Explosion range on the server because my rosemarys lack one level D8. I've worked hard on my gear and making my character very versatile for any situation.

Any other information you would like for us to know:
I played on my cute little elf Blazzies until Daisama black robed her and to this day the account is still broken ;-;!! Then I took over this account because it was my only other high level character on a different account. Throughout the past couple years I've kinda just focused on building my character right and staying pretty low key and letting all the meaningless stuff work its way out because thats just what it does eventually anyway ^-^

Dreamnitesky

Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  Meliae on 08/01/17, 12:54 pm

Confirming referral

Dream and I go way back. He's super nice, helpful and can def hold his own on runs. 10/10 do recommend
avatar
Meliae

Posts : 147
Join date : 2012-04-01
Age : 24
Location : Earth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  chance53 on 08/01/17, 01:47 pm

No questions for me Dream, best of luck on your app! cheers

chance53

Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 23
Location : New Brunswick, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  Dreamnitesky on 08/01/17, 03:22 pm

Thanks guys!! I love you I love you

Dreamnitesky

Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  Archetype on 08/01/17, 04:00 pm

Why did you name your guild Xannax?
avatar
Archetype

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  Dreamnitesky on 08/01/17, 04:26 pm

Archetype wrote:Why did you name your guild Xannax?

I liked how the name was the same backwards and that it consisted of three letters mirroring themselves outwards 8D.

Dreamnitesky

Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  Trees on 08/01/17, 10:32 pm

Meliae wrote:Confirming referral

Dream and I go way back. He's super nice, helpful and can def hold his own on runs. 10/10 do recommend
I bet we go farther back >Surprised
avatar
Trees

Posts : 25
Join date : 2014-11-29
Age : 23
Location : University

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  Dreamnitesky on 09/01/17, 02:23 am

Trees wrote:
Meliae wrote:Confirming referral

Dream and I go way back. He's super nice, helpful and can def hold his own on runs. 10/10 do recommend
I bet we go farther back >Surprised

Hahah omg Trees remember alllllllllll those AI4s!! lol! Miss those days so much!

Dreamnitesky

Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  chance53 on 09/01/17, 06:19 am

doesn't talk about how he misses me. application denied >Sad

chance53

Posts : 138
Join date : 2012-04-08
Age : 23
Location : New Brunswick, Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  aurkus on 09/01/17, 09:34 am

chance53 wrote:doesn't talk about how he misses me. application denied >Sad
it's because no one will miss a flashy seizure whore Razz

Hello, David.

I know you aware that the guild gets pretty inactive on weekdays or even in the weekends, how will you handle that?


What does keep you playing this game and not moving to others?


What's your favorite talent and why?


That's all for now GL Smile

_________________
We're not saviors if we can't save our brothers
avatar
aurkus

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  Dreamnitesky on 09/01/17, 08:38 pm

aurkus wrote:
chance53 wrote:doesn't talk about how he misses me. application denied >Sad
it's because no one will miss a flashy seizure whore Razz

Hello, David.

I know you aware that the guild gets pretty inactive on weekdays or even in the weekends, how will you handle that?


What does keep you playing this game and not moving to others?


What's your favorite talent and why?


That's all for now GL Smile

Trees: Real Eyes Realize Real Lies

aurkus:

I know you aware that the guild gets pretty inactive on weekdays or even in the weekends, how will you handle that?
-I wouldn't really use the term handle. Each one of those guilds I mentioned above had inactive stages just like what you are expressing. But being at the level I am it doesn't hinder me to get at least the main things done like Daily, saga, GM missions, Boss' and such each day. I also have a friends list with quite a bit of friends on it that are always usually up to hangout or do the things I may not want to do alone like albans, Adv. hm, phantasms, ect. But there will be days where the whole game just seems dead so I will just make my way around until its time for bed. And to be honest one of my favorite things to do is reminisce on memories in the game. So if I'm bored just feeding my ego or something I will go to cor and look at the beautiful stuff Nexon created for us and think of when I used to do raft events and hunt Lions for exp. So if you were wondering how I occupy my time during those periods, I guess that about sums it up.

What does keep you playing this game and not moving to others?
-Well for starters Mabinogi is the only game I play/have been playing forever. Every couple of months I'll go play Vindi or Maple for a few hours and never touch it again but that's about it xD. But what keeps me playing is a whole bunch of things. I keep playing because I like how the game operates. Haven't found a game that I think is like it since G2. I love the graphics, the way skills are used, the creativity you're aloud to have with even the slightest of details on things. I'm also a very sentimental person and it means a lot to me. I put so much time and effort into the things I've done and reached so many goals I never thought I'd make and not only does it feel great but it kinda reinforces the whole "you can do anything you put your mind to" way of thinking and that helps me out a lot IRL. I also love every memory I have made on this game and am thankful for all the people it caused me to meet(treez)because it had this enormous impact on me that I never thought it could have.

What's your favorite talent and why?
-It's got to have been one of my most recent, but Bard is without a doubt my favorite. I didn't realize before how much of a difference in gameplay it can have for almost every situation. Mana recovery, movement speed, max dmg, casting time decreased, what more could a guy ask for I love you But seriously getting 26% movement speed on a human is really fun I can only imagine the people with capped buff.. and I guess another few hundred Max Dmg added to your character window is cool too Cool!!

Dreamnitesky

Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  Dreamnitesky on 09/01/17, 09:03 pm

chance53 wrote:doesn't talk about how he misses me. application denied >Sad

Boyyy I gave you allllllllllll the I love you I love you I love you 's already!!!! Got myself thinking your comment was from Tree. After coming home from 11 hours of doing hair things can become quite blurry xD!! But I do miss you so stop dubbing my pms killa ; ))

Dreamnitesky

Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  Leidolf on 10/01/17, 08:04 am

It's been brought to my attention that you had access to pake which wasn't mentionned on your application.
avatar
Leidolf

Posts : 311
Join date : 2012-03-27
Age : 25
Location : Canada

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  Keo on 10/01/17, 08:35 am

Hello Dreamnitesky, welcome to the application process. I would also like to address this concern, if you did have access to pake, used hacks or mods we would ask that you disclose these things.

That being said have you ever benefited from dupe/hacks?

What is something you regret the most during your time playing?

What is your greatest accomplishment?

Trust is a huge thing in this guild and honesty goes hand in hand with trust, GL and if I have more questions I'll be back.
avatar
Keo

Posts : 740
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  cassa on 10/01/17, 12:25 pm

Hi Dreamnitesky! Thanks for applying to Dreams!  I appreciate the effort you've put into your application but the mention of pake really does put a sour note on things for me (being honest here).  I have a few questions for you and might have more after you've answered some others ^^!

Some of the guilds you mentioned leaving are still around or have recently become active again.  Have you ever considered joining them again?  If not, why not?

If you have an issue with another guildmate how would you handle it?  

What sorts of things would make you want to leave Dreams?

How do you feel about reforges?

Best of luck with your application!


Last edited by cassa on 10/01/17, 03:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo'd hard)
avatar
cassa

Posts : 419
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 32
Location : Canada

View user profile http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  Archetype on 10/01/17, 06:58 pm

Hello Dreamnitesky,

I am a veteran player who recently got back and I am not savvy with new mabinogi lingo.

here are my questions,

1. What is pake?

2. Why did you use it?


Thank you and GL on your application!
avatar
Archetype

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  Dreamnitesky on 10/01/17, 08:47 pm

Leidolf wrote:It's been brought to my attention that you had access to pake which wasn't mentionned on your application.
-Yes I did use it, but was so long ago I really didn't even remember that I did. It was on mabimods and open to the public so it was pretty accessable. Thinking back I had to have been a freshman or sophomore in high school.. which I graduated 3 years ago. So it was give or take 6 years ago.

[quote="Keo"Hello Dreamnitesky, welcome to the application process. I would also like to address this concern, if you did have access to pake, used hacks or mods we would ask that you disclose these things.

That being said have you ever benefited from dupe/hacks?

What is something you regret the most during your time playing?

What is your greatest accomplishment?

Trust is a huge thing in this guild and honesty goes hand in hand with trust, GL and if I have more questions I'll be back.][/quote]
Yes, I have benefitted from pake, but only in a single way: I've learned that the choices you make as a young teenager affect you even when you grow into an adult. What I regret most about my time playing was definitely how young I started playing. All those years ago I was only logging on to go to arenas (Which have been extinct for ages), I was barely training skills or leveling or doing any runs to improve myself. I wasn't taking it seriously. My greatest accomplishment has got to be my mage tab/gear and my int. I started blazzies as a mage because i've always loved magic. But when I started Dream I wanted to be an archer. I told myself I wasn't gonna touch mage tab and I was going to get all the other skill tabs up first. Well I gradually did it over time and now I can be the sweet little mage I've always been at heart I love you Very Happy

cassa wrote:Hi Dreamnitesky! Thanks for applying to Dreams! I appreciate the effort you've put into your application but the mention of pake really does put a sour note on things for me (being honest here). I have a few questions for you and might have more after you've answered some others ^^!

Some of the guilds you mentioned leaving are still around or have recently become active again. Have you ever considered joining them again? If not, why not?

If you have an issue with another guildmate how would you handle it?

What sorts of things would make you want to leave Dreams?

How do you feel about reforges?

Best of luck with your application!
Of course I have considered joining them again. That's why I'm here in the application process now. I've made great memories with all the guilds I've been in and wouldn't change it for anything. But I made the choices to leave for the above stated reasons knowing I wasn't coming back. I am not one to make an irrational decision and just quit a guild or anything like that. I think really long and hard about the things I do and what I put my time into. my 'Why Dreams' is also a few other reasons but I dont wanna c/p because this post is already gonna be a million scrolls long xD~ The sort of things that would make me leave Dreams is probably a community with a lack of respect and just blatant rudeness. Now don't take me as sensitive for saying that because I love a wild sense of humor and probably have somewhat of one myself. But that was a big issue with a couple guilds I left. Even if I don't like someone I'm still going to acknowledge them and respect them and not make it awkward for everyone else. But in those particular ones the leaders would see it happening in guild chat and just let it go on and other sorts like that. Not really my style. I think reforges are awesome! Definitely not needed but very fun to have. I think at a point to reach end game you would need certain ones to reach the highest potential damage of a skill or something of that so I try to get reforges for most skills I use.


Archetype wrote:Hello Dreamnitesky,

I am a veteran player who recently got back and I am not savvy with new mabinogi lingo.

here are my questions,

1. What is pake?

2. Why did you use it?


Thank you and GL on your application!
From my understanding Pake was a "hack" that let you access GM island and dupe items and crash the server and all that good stuff. But the codes for stuff like that weren't released to the public so we just got to go into GM hide is about it which allows you to go invisable to everything/one in the game but still play as a normal player. And it got patched pretty quickly. I used it mainly because I was barely level 500 (And now 10.5k) and like stated above, didn't take the game seriously. I'd use it to maybe fight a boss or to run into rabbie arena and kill people quick and leave. It honestly just made the game boring because who wants to play something you've already won. Cool

Dreamnitesky

Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  cassa on 11/01/17, 07:00 am

What happened to your character Blazzies?

What guilds were you in when you were on Blazzies?

I ask because I used to be pretty close with Blazzies a long time ago and it seems really weird that you don't seem to remember me and you didn't reach out to me since starting up a new character. Especially since you're applying to a guild you know that I'm in. Blazzies applied to our old forums about 6 years ago with the exact same name and the age difference matches so are you that same Blazzies? If not, can you explain the weird similarities?
avatar
cassa

Posts : 419
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 32
Location : Canada

View user profile http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  Dreamnitesky on 11/01/17, 08:05 am

cassa wrote:What happened to your character Blazzies?

What guilds were you in when you were on Blazzies?

I ask because I used to be pretty close with Blazzies a long time ago and it seems really weird that you don't seem to remember me and you didn't reach out to me since starting up a new character.  Especially since you're applying to a guild you know that I'm in.   Blazzies applied to our old forums about 6 years ago with the exact same name and the age difference matches so are you that same Blazzies?  If not, can you explain the weird similarities?

What happened to your character Blazzies?
-Blazzies was blackrobed when the whole entire game basically was broken and we got rolled back. It took years for nexon to even get her un-blackrobed and now I can log on to the character but if I talk to NPCs or try to use the mailbox or anything my client just freezes and crashes Sad. Sent in numerous tickets but nothing has ever been done.

What guilds were you in when you were on Blazzies?
-I have no clue honestly. It was so long ago and I havent even logged on to the character in forever so I wouldn't wanna say I was in any guilds I'm not 100% sure I was in.

I ask because I used to be pretty close with Blazzies a long time ago and it seems really weird that you don't seem to remember me and you didn't reach out to me since starting up a new character.  Especially since you're applying to a guild you know that I'm in.   Blazzies applied to our old forums about 6 years ago with the exact same name and the age difference matches so are you that same Blazzies?  If not, can you explain the weird similarities
-No I do remember you Very Happy You always helped me out and would do Ciar Adv's with me because I was way too noob to do it alone xD. Very thankful to you for that. And I remember helping you and Toshi hunt for his shock 1(?) in Provo when it first came out. But during the whole character switching process I was pretty depressed and upset about the whole thing. I went from a level like 2k to a level 500. I lost all the time and money I spent on that account and it was a really bad time for me. When I started playing Dream like I said I wasn't really taking it seriously and would just log on for arena so I wasn't really actively playing enough to where I thought I was going to be staying. Thats why I mentioned about never thinking I would ever reach the goals I have because at the time I was so mad I didnt plan on being an active player anymore so I didn't really add anybody from Blazzies list unless they were from arena and couldnt even get onto the account to see who was on that list for the longest time Sad. I also think I took a break in between so I could clear my thoughts because I honestly was just devastated at the fact my real money and time I spent on that account was just deleted by somebody for no reason.  I really didn't even know you still played I havent seen you around like ever D8.......

Dreamnitesky

Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  aurkus on 12/01/17, 06:12 am

I am aware of an incident involving you and Krazy08 (Wavemaster), what can you tell us about it?

_________________
We're not saviors if we can't save our brothers
avatar
aurkus

Posts : 119
Join date : 2012-06-14
Age : 27
Location : Mexico

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  Dreamnitesky on 12/01/17, 06:16 pm

aurkus wrote:I am aware of an incident involving you and Krazy08 (Wavemaster), what can you tell us about it?

-I haven't heard that name in a looooong time. I remember he dated one of my good friends Rainex. I can recall a time where he took her items and locked her character up with the hacks he was using. They were pretty serious because nobody on the server has gotten Master of Enchant legitimately but he somehow managed to hack the title. I tried to log onto the account but every time I would press the start button the whole client would just disappear. We weren't exactly sure what was going on but she told me he had unfollowed her from instagram and other social medias so she had me log on to his account to see if he had her stuff and we must have just caught it at the right time because her karis wizard set and everything else was there but his PW wasn't changed. At that point thinking as the children we were we decided if he was going to break her account we would do the same to his. She made an alt so we could put all the items on it for her and then after that I dropped his weapons and armor onto Rabbie altar. I think I also put a lock on his bank because he had duped Nuadha sets in his bank but he didnt have service so I couldn't take them out of the right side. Now that I think back this hard this is the initial incident that caused Daisama to blackrobe blazzies.

I know its a horrible thing that happend but I can't do anything more but be 100% Honest about things and try to remind everyone how long ago it was and how young I was. It seems like there are a few big concerns people are bringing up but when I read through the forum a lot of it is talking about my old character and the incidents that happened on it... cassa even said the time frame from my old forum app to this one matched up with the dates and times I was speaking of. And I know there aren't any excuses for these actions besides the fact that you grow up and realize what decisions you made were wrong. It's not like any of this has happened within the past few months or even years. Ever since the arena has stopped I've just been focused on training and leveling and finding a guild that has players I can relate to and puts in effort to make the place a great community and one that I can help be great. I'm not a liar, I'm not a phoney, Deciding to apply to dreams wasn't just a random thought I had and said hey let me do this~ I've gone through the application process once already before and was denied on Blazzies so I know old stuff is brought up and how deep some people will dig to. But I feel like I atleast should be judged on the things that I've done on this character since I've been on it for over half a decade. And although this incident was before my current character's time I am still honest about it because that's the type of person I am. I may have hung around a bad crowed for a while that used hacks and whatnot, but they weren't anything that was shared with me. At the time it was all happening I wished those people would have given me the files. I wanted more than anything to dupe gold and I wanted to dupe items and become super rich and master every skill just like Wave did. But now looking back on it I am so happy that they didn't share them with me because it made me work harder, learn how to merch. Made me start buying NX and selling reforges to make money. Made me actually go out and start training my own skills to better my character. And that's whats kept me around the game this long and made me able to see the game in a way that most people can't.

-After thinking about this subject so hard it made me remember another reason I decided to apply to dreams that I forgot to put into my app:
I admire their ability to understand and work through hard situations. I know that it is such an understanding community because there are a handful of other players in the guild with stories like mine, some even worse. And I know that if the guild can look past their wrongdoings and let them into the guild (or back into the guild) then I at least have a chance. All I ask is for people to see me as who I grew to be not who I grew from. Because I feel like if people start looking at me that way you would see that I would be a quality guild member. Not many other people have the ability to say I KNOW I wont run into any issues like this ever again because I've already learned from the mistakes of them.

Dreamnitesky

Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  Archetype on 12/01/17, 08:28 pm

Dreamnitesky wrote:
aurkus wrote:I am aware of an incident involving you and Krazy08 (Wavemaster), what can you tell us about it?

-I haven't heard that name in a looooong time. I remember he dated one of my good friends Rainex. I can recall a time where he took her items and locked her character up with the hacks he was using. They were pretty serious because nobody on the server has gotten Master of Enchant legitimately but he somehow managed to hack the title. I tried to log onto the account but every time I would press the start button the whole client would just disappear. We weren't exactly sure what was going on but she told me he had unfollowed her from instagram and other social medias so she had me log on to his account to see if he had her stuff and we must have just caught it at the right time because her karis wizard set and everything else was there but his PW wasn't changed. At that point thinking as the children we were we decided if he was going to break her account we would do the same to his. She made an alt so we could put all the items on it for her and then after that I dropped his weapons and armor onto Rabbie altar. I think I also put a lock on his bank because he had duped Nuadha sets in his bank but he didnt have service so I couldn't take them out of the right side. Now that I think back this hard this is the initial incident that caused Daisama to blackrobe blazzies.

I know its a horrible thing that happend but I can't do anything more but be 100% Honest about things and try to remind everyone how long ago it was and how young I was. It seems like there are a few big concerns people are bringing up but when I read through the forum a lot of it is talking about my old character and the incidents that happened on it... cassa even said the time frame from my old forum app to this one matched up with the dates and times I was speaking of. And I know there aren't any excuses for these actions besides the fact that you grow up and realize what decisions you made were wrong. It's not like any of this has happened within the past few months or even years. Ever since the arena has stopped I've just been focused on training and leveling and finding a guild that has players I can relate to and puts in effort to make the place a great community and one that I can help be great. I'm not a liar, I'm not a phoney, Deciding to apply to dreams wasn't just a random thought I had and said hey let me do this~ I've gone through the application process once already before and was denied on Blazzies so I know old stuff is brought up and how deep some people will dig to. But I feel like I atleast should be judged on the things that I've done on this character since I've been on it for over half a decade. And although this incident was before my current character's time I am still honest about it because that's the type of person I am. I may have hung around a bad crowed for a while that used hacks and whatnot, but they weren't anything that was shared with me. At the time it was all happening I wished those people would have given me the files. I wanted more than anything to dupe gold and I wanted to dupe items and become super rich and master every skill just like Wave did. But now looking back on it I am so happy that they didn't share them with me because it made me work harder, learn how to merch. Made me start buying NX and selling reforges to make money. Made me actually go out and start training my own skills to better my character. And that's whats kept me around the game this long and made me able to see the game in a way that most people can't.

-After thinking about this subject so hard it made me remember another reason I decided to apply to dreams that I forgot to put into my app:
I admire their ability to understand and work through hard situations. I know that it is such an understanding community because there are a handful of other players in the guild with stories like mine, some even worse. And I know that if the guild can look past their wrongdoings and let them into the guild (or back into the guild) then I at least have a chance. All I ask is for people to see me as who I grew to be not who I grew from. Because I feel like if people start looking at me that way you would see that I would be a quality guild member. Not many other people have the ability to say I KNOW I wont run into any issues like this ever again because I've already learned from the mistakes of them.

that Krazy08 sounds like a real cunt. good job honestly. i'd fuck a guy over for much less.

if I were you, I'd take all his items, destroy his ego, RB him into opposite set, and put on lucky girl title.

+1 for vengeance.
avatar
Archetype

Posts : 79
Join date : 2012-07-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  Dreamnitesky on 13/01/17, 03:49 pm

Archetype wrote:
Dreamnitesky wrote:
aurkus wrote:I am aware of an incident involving you and Krazy08 (Wavemaster), what can you tell us about it?

-I haven't heard that name in a looooong time. I remember he dated one of my good friends Rainex. I can recall a time where he took her items and locked her character up with the hacks he was using. They were pretty serious because nobody on the server has gotten Master of Enchant legitimately but he somehow managed to hack the title. I tried to log onto the account but every time I would press the start button the whole client would just disappear. We weren't exactly sure what was going on but she told me he had unfollowed her from instagram and other social medias so she had me log on to his account to see if he had her stuff and we must have just caught it at the right time because her karis wizard set and everything else was there but his PW wasn't changed. At that point thinking as the children we were we decided if he was going to break her account we would do the same to his. She made an alt so we could put all the items on it for her and then after that I dropped his weapons and armor onto Rabbie altar. I think I also put a lock on his bank because he had duped Nuadha sets in his bank but he didnt have service so I couldn't take them out of the right side. Now that I think back this hard this is the initial incident that caused Daisama to blackrobe blazzies.

I know its a horrible thing that happend but I can't do anything more but be 100% Honest about things and try to remind everyone how long ago it was and how young I was. It seems like there are a few big concerns people are bringing up but when I read through the forum a lot of it is talking about my old character and the incidents that happened on it... cassa even said the time frame from my old forum app to this one matched up with the dates and times I was speaking of. And I know there aren't any excuses for these actions besides the fact that you grow up and realize what decisions you made were wrong. It's not like any of this has happened within the past few months or even years. Ever since the arena has stopped I've just been focused on training and leveling and finding a guild that has players I can relate to and puts in effort to make the place a great community and one that I can help be great. I'm not a liar, I'm not a phoney, Deciding to apply to dreams wasn't just a random thought I had and said hey let me do this~ I've gone through the application process once already before and was denied on Blazzies so I know old stuff is brought up and how deep some people will dig to. But I feel like I atleast should be judged on the things that I've done on this character since I've been on it for over half a decade. And although this incident was before my current character's time I am still honest about it because that's the type of person I am. I may have hung around a bad crowed for a while that used hacks and whatnot, but they weren't anything that was shared with me. At the time it was all happening I wished those people would have given me the files. I wanted more than anything to dupe gold and I wanted to dupe items and become super rich and master every skill just like Wave did. But now looking back on it I am so happy that they didn't share them with me because it made me work harder, learn how to merch. Made me start buying NX and selling reforges to make money. Made me actually go out and start training my own skills to better my character. And that's whats kept me around the game this long and made me able to see the game in a way that most people can't.

-After thinking about this subject so hard it made me remember another reason I decided to apply to dreams that I forgot to put into my app:
I admire their ability to understand and work through hard situations. I know that it is such an understanding community because there are a handful of other players in the guild with stories like mine, some even worse. And I know that if the guild can look past their wrongdoings and let them into the guild (or back into the guild) then I at least have a chance. All I ask is for people to see me as who I grew to be not who I grew from. Because I feel like if people start looking at me that way you would see that I would be a quality guild member. Not many other people have the ability to say I KNOW I wont run into any issues like this ever again because I've already learned from the mistakes of them.

that Krazy08 sounds like a real cunt. good job honestly. i'd fuck a guy over for much less.  

if I were you, I'd take all his items, destroy his ego, RB him into opposite set, and put on lucky girl title.

+1 for vengeance.

Now that you say that I think I actually did put the lucky guy title on study ................. but all jokes aside he might've deserved it, he might not have. Either way the beliefs I have today don't call for me to play the role of God. If something is supposed to happen to somebody it's not for me to decide whether it does. Everything happens for a reason and I'm a firm believer in karma which is why I think long and hard about any of the decisions I make.

Dreamnitesky

Posts : 10
Join date : 2016-12-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  Keo on 16/01/17, 12:32 am

Dreamnitesky- your application was filled with questions and concern. There are a lot of people uncomfortable with choices in your past and this could cause a little delay in trust or willingness on some parts of members. I hope this is something you will continue to be understanding about, your second chance only begins with honesty, realizing/accepting your actions and being forthright about it. While you didn't come out and share these things right away when questioned you didn't hold back and I thank you for that honesty. It isn't always easy to admit to something shameful or that you've had guilt about. But people grow up and times change and only your actions now can show the sincerity in who you've become. That being said we would like to give you a second chance so that you can redeem and build yourself in a more positive manner and become apart of a family. Should you choose to partake in anything questionable in the future though, we will not hesitate to take action and remove you from the guild. That being said you are Accepted. Please apply at the southwest corner wall outside of dunarton at the guildstone.
avatar
Keo

Posts : 740
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Dreamnitesky's Application

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum