Mochaii's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mochaii's Application

Post  Mochaii on 23/05/12, 04:35 pm

In-Game Name: Mochaii

Your real name or age (Optional): Nickname - Momo

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread: Note: just to make my application fair, I did block off who I'm married to.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?: Fairly active. I'm usually on everyday, mostly afk during mornings to starve ego but more active during evenings and night time. It mainly depends on my schedule for the week.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

Introspect (Member): Recruited by Andyfaced roughly around February 2010. Helped Andy and Cyz form their council and started a recruiting procedure to have a more organized way of recruiting members. Originally left Introspect due to drama but was recruited back into the guild with a promise that drama will be kept to a minimum and that the council will work together instead of solo decisions. The drama didn't even die down one bit so I was forced to make my decision and left Introspect. I don't recall how long I had stayed in Introspect but it was near July when I left and formed my own guild along with several Ex-Introspect Members.

Mochalatte/Bamboo (Guild Leader): Formed guild with ex-Introspect members due to the need of having a family-oriented guild where friends can gather together and enjoy Mabi as a game and not filled with drama. Although it was nice at first where we started getting more members and it was seemingly going well for the first year. After a while, members had school and work, the guild started dying down and had became less active as people are moving on and quiting Mabi in the process. It was to a point where I had to go inactive for a couple of months that I had to look for a new guild where the remaining members can migrate to.

Tantric (Member): Current guild at the moment. First joined Tantric through a guild merge in hopes to be in a more active guild with members willing to run dungeons/shadow missions and help each other. I had to leave Mabi for a few months which prompted my decision to insist on a guild merge in a way to find a more active guild for the rest of my guild members who wishes to stay together. During my return to Mabi after my inactive months, I find that my original guild members had already moved onto other guilds that fit their needs. In these recent weeks, Tantric had been fairly inactive which in terms forced me to look for a more active guild.

Why Dreams?: Dreams was the best choice since I do know a few members and had joined in on several Dungeons / Shadow Missions runs. From my past running experiences with Dreams, I find that Dreams in general provides the kind of challenge to push one self even farther and at the same time, to be able to support each other as a guild. Originally I didn't like the old Dreams due to a run-in with (I believe is now an) ex-member when I first started playing. In these recent months, I was able to witness the new changes in Dreams that brought new improvements within the Guild which helped change my views about the Guild. I now see Dreams as an opportunity to move forward, meet new people and be able to reach new limits.

Who has referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation: Sylvestre

How long have you been playing?: Since October 2009, so around G8.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?: Obtained Sniper title with all Rank 1 Range Skills. Currently has Rank 1 Windmill, Defense, Sword Mastery, Combat Mastery, Fishing, Production Mastery, and Refining. Still working on Weaving (at Rank 2) and a few other Life Skills along with Melee Skills. Transformation Skills are nearly all Rank 1 except for Natural Shield, Mana Deflector and my Order is currently at Rank 2.

Any other information you would like for us to know: I offer help to whoever needs it and what can be done that's within my capabilities. I'm honest and straight-forward with my decisions; sometimes my answers are extremely blunt. I detest drama and has really little tolerance for it. And lastly, thank you for looking at my application. ^^[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Mochaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Mochaii's Application

Post  SylvestreNic on 25/05/12, 10:39 am

Yep I am gonna be the refferal for momo. It's doing almost a year I know her and I can say she is really social. She accepted me in Mochalatte when I just joined this game with my big total of 20 (ok Louis had talk in my favor). Very Happy She is most of the time up for any kind of run. She could make a good recruit for our guild.

SylvestreNic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian on 27/05/12, 11:42 am

I think this question sould be brought to here, so I ask,

You are currently married to Leidolf, Dreams member.
What would you do if you happen to break up with Leidolf ?

Casian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mochaii on 27/05/12, 02:00 pm

I've known Leidolf since Introspect, so that's almost 3 years. We've been together through rough times, supporting each other along the way. I've been married to Leidolf for over 8 months, the re-marriage was for the rare "Feb 29th" leap year day ^^

As for your interesting question, Panda-san, should Leidolf or I ever walk down separate paths and "break-up." It would not affect my ability nor Leidolf's to stay in Dreams. Afterall, I didn't apply to Dreams due to being married to a Dreams member. I applied to seek an active and fun Guild. Even though I do know some Dreams members, I want to meet more people, face more challenges and push myself even farther. I want to be able to support the Guild with my abilities whether it's skills within Mabi or lend my knowledge that might benefit everyone.
Mochaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian on 27/05/12, 02:37 pm

alrighty, thank you for asnwering.

Good luck on your application Very Happy

Casian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mochaii on 27/05/12, 02:57 pm

Thank you for making me nervous xD
Mochaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cassa on 27/05/12, 05:20 pm

I don't have any questions I can think to ask you right now but I might pop by later on in the application process if I think of any. Your application is well thought out and you seem pretty kind which is a definte plus in my books *thumbs up*.

Good-luck with your application ^^!

*Edit* Ps. Don't be nervous, promise we don't bite ^^!
cassa

View user profile http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Post  Mochaii on 27/05/12, 06:21 pm

That's a relief but... I'm already bitten by Lei (and he bites hard T wT; )

Ask away if something crosses your mind, I'll answer them as best as I can ^^
Mochaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf on 27/05/12, 06:23 pm

....-bites-...
Leidolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian on 28/05/12, 07:36 am

oh I might bite too if I eat lei and sylve and still feel hunger
bom

Casian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mochaii on 28/05/12, 08:16 am

i still remember when you were chasing down my "Bamboo" fun times ^^

i would love to see a panda eat a wolf, rare sight indeed ^ o^!
Mochaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  SylvestreNic on 28/05/12, 08:43 am

You can eat Louis everytime you want, like that I'm gonna be able to live more than 2-3 days between each panda's dinner Smile

SylvestreNic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo on 29/05/12, 04:19 pm

Hihi mocha and sorry for having replied here so late I really don't have anything to ask lol. But Thank You for applying and Good Luck!- 1 day till judgment mwuahaha. jk Very Happy
Keo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mochaii on 29/05/12, 04:37 pm

It's alright, thank you for looking at my application ^^!
Mochaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Crazymofo on 29/05/12, 07:41 pm

Hihi, been away sick for the last week so sorry for late reply, but I like your app no questions from me, Good luck with it all Smile
Crazymofo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mochaii on 29/05/12, 11:27 pm

Ty ty and I hope that you're all better now ^^
Mochaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian on 30/05/12, 09:22 am

Application accepted.

Go apply at Guild stone located at south west of Dunbarton.

Casian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum