Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kevin24's Application

+6
SylvestreNic
Casian
Nemui
Keo
Leidolf
Kevin24
10 posters

Go down

Kevin24's Application Empty Kevin24's Application

Post  Kevin24 30/05/12, 06:04 pm

In-Game Name: Kevin24

Your real name or age (Optional): Kevin/19

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?: Im usually on for about 6+ hours every day, if im not on either at school or hanging out with friends.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

Fire: The first guild I joined after just starting mabi. Basically joined it cause the name sounded cool, but soon realized it was inactive and not for me, so I left.
Ryuusei : Joined this guild after my friends irl asked me too. It was friendly guild but the guild chat was very dead and much of the guild just stopped playing. After this happened me and my friend decided to leave and make our own.
Harmonic: Small guild created by my friends irl. Eventually all my friends irl quit mabi so it disbanded.
Oasis: Was almost entirely a social guild, with no guild runs or meetings. Very friendly people, but it just became too boring without any runs, so I left.
Unova: Joined after seeing a friend of mine in it. The guild didn't last very long and eventually disbanded.
Gambit: Great guild with mostly friend people. I enjoyed the weekly guild battles but found it hard to interact with the guild members. Some never talked in guild chat or ignored people all the time. This lack of connection made me want to move onto something new.
NOMNOMNOM: My favorite guild so far. At the end part of last year it was extremely active with a ton of friendly active players. Made many great friendships here. Was in this guild from about August 2011 to just last week, recently been very inactive. The co-leader Candy even said it was a dead guild and that her/Gigante didn't plan on reviving it.

Why Dreams?: Like many other people, this guild was always one of those guilds I looked up to. I'd always see Dreams members around back in the day, and had mostly friendly interactions with the few members I met. They were self sufficient and dedicated players, which I try to be as well. When my friend Drawing joined I figured id apply during the summer b/c nom was inactive. After being invited to runs by Drawing and meeting Leidolf, Sylvestre, and other members, they seemed really easily to get along with. With the guild being recently being re-made I figured it'd be a good time to apply. I enjoyed how everyone jokes around a lot and seems like a family. In a guild I look for this family type connection, people that love to have fun/crack jokes, and also people that like to ap grind through running missions. Dreams has all this, so I chose it because of those reasons Cool

Who has referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation:
Leidolf and Drawing

How long have you been playing?: Started in Decemeber 2009, right around the release of g8.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:
Lets just say I hate being weak in any area. Like to be versatile. I plan on getting my int/magic skills up, then finishing up my meele tab for more str. And possibly work on life skills along the way.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Any other information you would like for us to know:
Since I heard the guild has a lot of french speakers, I thought id google translate something random, Je vous aime tous Razz
What can I say, im a college student who loves to hang out with friends and meet new people. I like to joke around and make people laugh. In game im usually grinding for ap, talking with people, or helping people (either through missions or describing how something works). I realize my username isn't very creative, I just couldnt think of a good one at the time. I try and stay motivated to rank stuff in game and keep everything going. I don't like leaving guilds unless it just gets way too dead/quiet, or disbanded. Also I understand that dreams is still rebuilding and doesn't have a ton of members. Don't have a problem with this at all, and will keep myself busy if no one is talking in chat for a while. Im open to any questions so feel free to ask anything.

P.S. Im leaving for summer vacation for 3 days from Friday morning-Sunday night, so ill try and answer as much as I can before then. Can try my best to answer questions/comments using my phone, if not ill get back to you by Sunday night ^^
Oh and pandas are cool xD

Last edited by Kevin24 on 30/05/12, 06:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added a picture of my stats)
Kevin24
Kevin24

Back to top Go down

Kevin24's Application Empty Re: Kevin24's Application

Post  Leidolf 30/05/12, 07:51 pm

Welcome to the application process Kevin. Your precise and well thought application is leaving me with a lack of questions I would usually ask. It does look like you understand the current situation of the guild but don't worry we are all working on getting back the guild to the top.

I am indeed Kevin's refferal. I met him maybe 3-4 months ago and he's always been a nice and helpful guy. He also tends to like to run a lot of stuff which everyone can see when looking at his lvl ratio. Kevin is the kind of people we need in the guild.

Kevin I am wishing you good luck!

Lastly...

*Je vous aime tous*

cheers
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin24 30/05/12, 10:54 pm

Thanks Leidolf, appreciate the reply ^^
Kevin24
Kevin24

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 30/05/12, 11:52 pm

Heyhey there's a face I know. Hiiii Kevin. Glad to see your application, I can't really think of what to ask you but if I do I'll throw it in here and just reply when you can. Other then that, Thank You for your interest in Dreams and Good Luck! ^^
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemui 31/05/12, 06:22 am

Hi Kevin!! Very Happy I have no questions to ask yet, but good luck on your application!
Nemui
Nemui

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian 31/05/12, 07:22 am

Welcome, and Good Luck Twisted Evil

Casian

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 31/05/12, 10:44 am

Since we never saw you take part to any drama, I would be curious to know your answer to the question I am about to ask you. So Kevin, how do you feel about joining one of the most hated guilds of the server?
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin24 31/05/12, 11:14 am

@Keo Hi keo! Very Happy . And Thanks! Yea just whenever you're curious about something, ask away.

@Nemui Thanks nem Smile

@Casian Thanks! Wonder if you noticed that little part I slipped in at the end haha.

@Leidolf That's a good question and I honestly have no problem with it. Both in real life and in game I pride my self on avoiding conflict in most situations. Lets just say someone is making a negative comment about the guild or someone in it, I would respect that is their opinion. I wouldn't see their opinion as right, but it if it seems justifiable to them, then they have the right to believe that. Might also try to figure out why they hate the guild? In every place, whether it be online or in a game, people express their strong opinions whether or not they have sufficient evidence or reason. Its part of human nature to want to feel like you belong with something or stand for something, so I feel that many people hate dreams b/c they followed a few peoples ignorant opinions. Basically if they want to hate, they can hate; it wont affect me, but will see who's laughing when they die easily in a sm. Twisted Evil
Kevin24
Kevin24

Back to top Go down

Post  SylvestreNic 31/05/12, 02:50 pm

Kevin24 wrote:Basically if they want to hate, they can hate; it wont affect me, but will see who's laughing when they die easily in a sm. Twisted Evil

I die easily in shadow missions and I love laughting about myself when I get a fail dead. Very Happy

No question so good luck ^^

SylvestreNic

Back to top Go down

Post  Drawing 01/06/12, 08:23 am

Sorry for the late post Sad. i had a bit of surgery during the past few days.

Anyway, regarding the application, I verify being Kevin's referral. He's a really nice and helpful guy and I'm sure any of you would agree with me if you've already met/known him. Without a doubt I can say that he'd be a valuable companion to the guild. That's really all I have to say.

Good luck with your application, Kevin Very Happy.
Drawing
Drawing

Back to top Go down

Post  Crazymofo 02/06/12, 01:26 am

Hi Kevin, Nice ap good luck

Ive known kevin for a while now, Always been nice and friendly
Crazymofo
Crazymofo

Back to top Go down

Post  Mochaii 02/06/12, 08:20 am

I'm not sure if a newbie can comment on an applicant but Good Luck Kevin xD!

That Prov run was just too hilarious ^^
Mochaii
Mochaii

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin24 02/06/12, 10:48 pm

Ok cool found some wifi at the hotel im at x].
@Sylvestre Haha we all die sometimes, was just applying that to people that hate on dreams for skill/other stuff and dont even know how to effectively play the game. Your hax range makes up for your squishyness Razz Thanks for the luck!

@Draw Thanks bro! Sucks that stomach ache turned out to be something bad >.< Glad you got it taken care of though!

@Crazy Yup been a while. Thanks!

@Mocha Thanks! And ikr xD. That provo made history Smile
Kevin24
Kevin24

Back to top Go down

Post  cassa 04/06/12, 12:26 pm

Hi Kevin, very nice application. I was going to ask you what you would do should Dreams become inactive but you sort of already answered that at the end of your application XD. I wish you luck with your application and apologize for not replying to your app sooner ^^.
cassa
cassa

http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin24 04/06/12, 08:45 pm

cassa wrote:Hi Kevin, very nice application. I was going to ask you what you would do should Dreams become inactive but you sort of already answered that at the end of your application XD. I wish you luck with your application and apologize for not replying to your app sooner ^^.

Thank you cassa! And yea haha I figured people would ask that question after reading some past apps, so I added it in there to save time. And no problem at all.
Kevin24
Kevin24

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 06/06/12, 09:03 am

You didn't leave much room for interrogation :<... However your application has been accepted ^^ welcome to Dreams, please apply at the guild stone southwest corner outside of Dunbarton.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down