Firefox971 Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Firefox971 Application

Post  firefox971 on 07/06/12, 11:37 pm

In-Game Name:Firefox971

Your real name or age (Optional):Joe , 19

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How active are you in game?: Over 7 hours a day

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

My First guild was Zeroskills: i was in it for a while till Sakuraki quit and the guild started to die.

My Second guild was Visions: After Zeroskills died, i decided to make a guild with the help of other ZS members (Cyril0321, Nightgale). Visions was growing very fast and the drama started quickly which gave me no choice but to give leadership to Cyril0321. After a while of being in it i decided to leave due the new rules and members cyril recruited.

My Third guild was Noblesse: Noblesse had only one goal: to beat Dreams in guild battle. The guild died very quickly due to drama and ''hacks'' used by some members.

My Fourth guild was Elven: I didn't last for long in Elven. I decided to leave due to some ex Noblesse members joining.

My Fifth and last guild was Luxuria: I joined Luxuria when Tammie first made it. Nepheus recruited me and i really loved the guild. I'm currently still in Luxuria been a while actually over 1 year. Now that i'm back i was informed that the guild is no longer that active and lots of players left it.

Why Dreams?: I took a LONG break about 1 year or so and came back last Sunday. To be honest with you, back in the days i was jealous of Dreams since my only goal was to pvp and win guild battle. I know i caused alot of drama in my past and i had a bad reputation with a few old Dreams members but believe me i never hacked, duped or whatever you wanna call it. The reason i'm applying is because the guild was recently re-made and i figured i'd give it a shot.You guys are like a family and that's an oppurtinity that i can use to move forward and reach my new goals/limits. I just want a new start, a fresh beginning and i think Dreams will provide me challenges to push my self and to help each other as a family.I know i've had problems with recent Dreams players but believe me i changed for good and i'm willing to do anything to proove it.

Who has referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation :
I don't really have one but after a long conversation with Keomio, she told me to give it a shot.

How long have you been playing?: Since G2 3-4 years ago.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?: I'm a melee/range character pretty much everything in those categories is rank 1. I'm currently working on Fighter and a few life skills including (tailoring, weaving, handcrafting).

Any other information you would like for us to know: I know some of you might hate me. All i'm asking from you is forgiveness and a second shot. I changed for good and some of you might know that.

firefox971

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Firefox971 Application

Post  Keo on 08/06/12, 09:48 am

Hey Firefox, Thank you for considering Dreams, Good Luck on your app ^^.

Keo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  firefox971 on 08/06/12, 11:26 am

Thank you Keo! Smile

firefox971

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 on 08/06/12, 02:51 pm

It seems like you have a lot of drama from the past with your own guild mates. For example, the reason you left Elven. From what I know Elven was a very good and prestigious guild, just because some people joined you decided to leave? What if there are people who join Dreams that you dislike from the past? How would you handle that situation? How do we know you just wont leave?

Younglink96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  firefox971 on 08/06/12, 03:26 pm

I never said Elven was a bad guild, i'm a close friend of Zeldah and i made it clear to her when i left you can even ask her.Also the drama was way before Elven, it started when i pretty much left Visions for Noblesse. As i was saying in my application, i pretty much erased my past, the players i used to hate are probably banned or they quit anyways, even if their still playing i have no problem to work with them as a guild or apologize for my past.

firefox971

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 on 08/06/12, 07:58 pm

Members you used to hate are still part of the Dreams family. And just out of curiosity what do you think about this quote "The past is what made you the man you are today?" and what would you do if you don't get into Dreams? Rumors already have it that you are going to join Aspire if you get denied. It seems like you are just trying to find a guild to join because you have no where go. You realized Mabi has changed from a year ago and just trying to find a place to go.

Younglink96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  firefox971 on 08/06/12, 08:50 pm

Ok you know what, i'm sick and tired of getting criticized by you link. You don't even know me, when i had drama you probably wasn't even playing lol. If this how Dreams gonna judge me based on my past than forget it. About Aspire, i never said i'm joining them you can even ask your friend i'm not bringing up names here lol, but atleast people care for me in Aspire, even though some of their members are the reason why i'm so hated.

firefox971

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  firefox971 on 08/06/12, 10:38 pm

Anyways younglink, sorry I reacted harsh I was a little offended, I know I said bad things in my past and that's what I want to leave in the past, I want to move forward and make positive changes. I was invited to join Aspire but I chose not to and am applying here as the guild I'd like to join.

firefox971

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mochaii on 09/06/12, 10:59 am

Dear Mr. Firefox, I don't know you in game so my opinion is extremely honest.

Based on your response towards Link's questions I can tell that you aren't taking this application opportunity seriously. For one thing, you're still missing a referral and for this, you should be glad that Dreams members are actually reviewing your application rather than automatically denied it. This is an opportunity to prove that you are ready to take on serious questions and response to them with well-thought out answers. By submitting an application, you should've been prepared to get criticized by everyone, not just Link. Your responses will show us if you're the right quality that we are looking for. But based on your previous responses, I am extremely shock to find that you weren't even one bit prepared to handle whats coming at you.

From here on, I can only say "Good Luck."
Mochaii

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  firefox971 on 09/06/12, 11:31 am

Thank you for the "Good Luck" Smile, i know i admit it i was harsh with my reply i just felt offended i guess but after reading it again i said to my self "what the hell did i just reply". As for referal, as i said in my application, i spoke with Keomio before even applying and she said she'll support me so i guess you can say she's my referal.

firefox971

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 on 09/06/12, 12:04 pm

You dated Karen right? And you had huge problems with Dreams during gb right? Correct? I was part of Simple. I was there when that drama happened. Right after that drama the guild was done. I was there when you rage'd at GB's towards dreams. I was there when you said "Dreams are fgts." Then we would duel at healers in dunby ch2 and I was there when you would rage at me for using ar lb lb charge smash. I have seen your drama and I have been a part of it. So dont tell me that I wasn't playing when you had drama lol. What you are asking us to do is well let me make an analogy...a rapist(with a history of raping 10yr olds) wants to apply for a principal job at an elementary school and asks the interviewer to overlook his past...NOT POSSIBLE. Did you really think we were gonna over look it just because you talked to Keo? You say you have changed...wtf was that rage comment about when I asked you a simple question..and you still have not managed to answer it. As far as your referrals go Keo is not a valid referral until she comments on your application.

P.S Yup...you definitely showed us that you have changed.

Younglink96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  firefox971 on 09/06/12, 12:21 pm

LOL rage? Dude i never dueled you or even saw you in mabi lol. Yes i dated karen and yes i called Dreams faggets and if you were in Simple wasnt Simple 100% against Dreams pretty sure it was lol. Second, the rapist situation has nothing to do with this situation. Wow congrats for criticizing a person behind your screen and judging him based on his past that you don't know shit about lmao. I heard Dreams changed and i tought i'd give it a shot but apparently its still the same as usual, treating their applicants like dirt. Anyways delete this app already and go get your self some info about my real past than you can probably stfu and stop replying rumors that you heard from your so called friends.

firefox971

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo on 09/06/12, 02:24 pm

I'm going to address a few things on this application.

@Firefox The guildmates are allowed to question you about your past, things you've said in regards to the guild and your past experiences with it so please answer those qusetions and be respectful of it, and if you feel offended maybe take a minute before responding and reply back calmly?

@Younglink, I love your concern for the guild and the questions regarding the concern of weather he is going to join another guild or not instead. I don't feel that you need to remention again his talking badly about dreams as he did state in his application that he was guilty of this before it ever having to be mentioned.

Also bringing up situation or examples of his ex girlfriend- is kind of irrelevant in this application process. As well as the fact that you are using an example from a time when you yourself were not in Dreams. You were actually infact apart of Simple which was also a guild once known for its dislike and distasteful attitude towards Dreams and Dreams members. Please stay on track and dont re-ask the same questions.

Also I stated why I have not yet confirmed or denied a referral on this application yet so if that is a question maybe ask me instead or read the guild section in regards to it.

Furthermore if this escalates any further then being slightly offensive or more drama is brought into this application I will not hesitate to take the actions necessary at that time please keep this application respectful and mindful of everyone else.

Last edited by Keo on 09/06/12, 04:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Keo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 on 09/06/12, 02:30 pm

Brought up Karen to let him know I was around when he had drama. Just making a point. And as far as starting rumors. Why dont you just tell us what happened? So we don't start "rumors.' hahah. You have never dueled me once? Or you just dont remember? Trust me I have dueled you. Idk if you're lying or you just don't remember but we have dueled. No one is treating you like dirt. I asked a couple questions because I don't like you from the past. I try to assure myself that you have changed than you get mad at me. Idk how that works. Anyways I am done with this app. No point starting drama over the past.

Good luck.

Younglink96

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cassa on 09/06/12, 05:57 pm

Firefox I understand that the application process can be rather frusterating at times but it is established as such for a reason. We want people in our guild who will not cause drama inside or outside of the guild and who will fit in well with the guild. When someone is allowed into a guild that starts fights or drama inside or outside of the guild it can cause the community to hate that guild as a whole and members to leave. We do not want this to happen and thus we have our application process set up the way it is.

Originally I had thought of few questions I may have wished to ask you which would've swayed my vote. I too was in the guild during the times you said hurtful things and I understand an apology was made on your part but please understand that because an apology is given does not always mean it will automatically be accepted and the person apologizing will be instantly forgiven. Every person is different in that regard.

Example - "I heard Dreams changed and i tought i'd give it a shot but apparently its still the same as usual, treating their applicants like dirt." Once again you are insulting the entire guild. Let me remind you that you came here to apply and ask for a second chance despite the rude and disrespectful things you said about the guild as a whole in the past.

I was willing to move on until I came to see the drama on this thread. Now, I do not believe you've changed as it seems you are quick to anger. I no longer think it is necessary to ask you any questions as I feel you are not some one who I personally think would fit in with the guild. There were better ways to handle the situation then to fly off the handle like that. You have created unnecessary drama on this thread.

Despite that you may be able to change the mind of other members so goodluck with the rest of your application process.
cassa

View user profile http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo on 11/06/12, 10:32 am

Firefox has personally requested that his application be withdrawn on his behalf this application is over.
Keo

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum