Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerryaran's App (Better than Aichemy's c:)

+6
Kevin24
Toshimitsu
Rappard
Leidolf
Keo
Gerryaran
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Gerryaran's App (Better than Aichemy's c:) Empty Gerryaran's App (Better than Aichemy's c:)

Post  Gerryaran 05/12/12, 12:55 am

In-Game Name: Gerryaran

Your real name or age (Optional): Gerry, 19.

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
How active are you in game?:On Everyday for about 10 hours and around 2-3 of it I afk.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application: I was in Aroused with Devy for like 5 months but we couldn't pay anymore. Glorious with Altair50 and Aichemy for about 4 months before Altair50 got deleted. Finesse I joined before Courteous quit and it's now a dead guild which I'm still in.

Why Dreams?: I have a dream... That one day, all the brothers and sisters, of every skin color, will gather together, on the grassy fields of Georgia... I think Dreams is a chill guild and I remember going in guild battle and always seeing you at the top, and even if you guys don't guild battle you're still one of the top guilds.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals): No referral month.

How long have you been playing?: Since beta.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?: Maxed out Melee tab

Any other information you would like for us to know: I give people the benefit of the doubt if that helps any c:

Gerryaran

Back to top Go down

Gerryaran's App (Better than Aichemy's c:) Empty Re: Gerryaran's App (Better than Aichemy's c:)

Post  Keo 05/12/12, 01:23 am

Hello Gerryaran, Thank you for taking this opportunity to apply to Dreams and Good Luck on your application.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Gerryaran's App (Better than Aichemy's c:) Empty Re: Gerryaran's App (Better than Aichemy's c:)

Post  Leidolf 05/12/12, 10:01 am

We require you to tell us all the guilds you joined and how long you stayed in every of them. Our members also have to know the reasons that pushed you to join/leave them.
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Rappard 05/12/12, 12:43 pm

Hello Gerryaran.

Thank you for applying to Dreams. I wish you good luck on the process, but I do have a couple of comments and questions for you.

Our guild strives by helping each other, and problem arise when members expect a leech within the guild. How would you deal with these problems? What would you bring to our guild?

Your reason to join Dreams is because we are a "chil guild" and "one of the top guilds". However, these are just your own opinions of how you think of dreams, but do not answer the question "why". Among "top guilds", why are you applying to Dreams? Dreams being "one of the top guilds" is irrelevant to your reason for applying to the guild. Can you elaborate why you specifically want to join Dreams?

You stated you've been playing since Beta, yet your total is relatively low. How long did you take your breaks and Why? How are we going to know if you aren't going to take a long break again after you've made it to Dreams?

Rappard

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerryaran 05/12/12, 03:54 pm

@Keo; Thanks for the good luck! c:

@Leidolf; The guilds I listed are the only guilds I sincerely remember at the moment seeing as how my memory is pretty horrible. If you or another guild member knows about any other guild i was in then please, remind me and I'll do my best to recall what happen with said guild.

@Rappard; Expecting a leech? That's largely dependent on the individuals involved and their personal opinions. What I might consider helping a friend someone else might believe I was letting them leech...and/or vice versa. I can pull my own weight, on the contrast if I firmly felt someone was leeching I'd offer to help them, possibly run a shadow mission or a dungeon more their level till they can progress. I'm always more than willing to join in on runs or help anyone in need if it's in my power to do so.

I'm going to have to disagree with you. Personally I think my base opinion of a guild is highly important when selecting a future guild. If I didn't have a decent opinion of Dreams then I wouldn't of applied in the first place. But anyway, I specifically picked Dreams because I think it's a competent group of well-minded individuals that I believe I can grow with. From the party's I've joined that had a Dreams member in them I've noticed they can handle their own and that's something I value in a guild. Most random runs I join are always lacking in a way where I feel I have to make up for the rest of the party.

Yes I've been playing since the early days but for the first few generations I played the bare minimum. It wasn't till around the Iria up date that I started playing consistently. I took 2 breaks. One lasting more than a year and the other about 5 months due to school, work etc. About 90% of my rebirths are Free Rebirths so there's that too. Also with all the Double Rainbows, AP events, AP pots and such...total level is kind of irrelevant. I do my best to be as active as I can but I can't promise there won't be any more breaks cause life is notorious for kicking down your front door at unexpected times.

Gerryaran

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshimitsu 05/12/12, 04:07 pm

Total levels/exploration can be irrelevant only if you want them to be. It more or less is the first thing most of the guild looks at when they gauge a player applying to the guild. If it's a giant/elf their exploration does matter as opposed to a player that has been around prior to the release of g6 since everyone started exploration at that time since everyone has had a chance to maximize exploration from the get go if they created a character back then or recently. Total level shows how much time you're willing to invest in the game. i.e 10000+ but only 150+ rebirths = 66 levels on average per rebirth. As opposed to someone who has under 140 rebirths meaning they leveled more per rebirth and their average level is higher. AP events mean nothing other than free AP, you still have to strive to level if you want decent amounts. I don't do free AP events most of the time since I'm never home even if it does take 5 minutes. That same time could be used elsewhere and still rack up the same amount of AP and still have a decent total level.

Most of the guild these days usually free rebirth.

Good luck.
Toshimitsu
Toshimitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 05/12/12, 04:20 pm

Gambit, Scribble, KOOLAID, Wetwet, Archangels, Visions, Winged, Exploited, Evangelion, Crysis, Zeroskills, Gurrendan are all guilds you joined.
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 05/12/12, 04:26 pm

Gerryaran wrote:@Keo; Thanks for the good luck! c:

@Leidolf; The guilds I listed are the only guilds I sincerely remember at the moment seeing as how my memory is pretty horrible. If you or another guild member knows about any other guild i was in then please, remind me and I'll do my best to recall what happen with said guild.

It is understandable that some of the guilds might be forgotten but for as many as Leidolf listed thats a stretch so im curious if that is just due to memory or, did anyone else play your account?

If someone else has played on your account do they still have access to it and do you share the account?

If not then I'm sorry maybe your memory is really just poor but please do your best to recall and answer everything to the best of your knowledge and truthfully as hiding anything may only make you seem suspicious and should anything need to be said in private please contact myself or one of the RO's such as Leidolf. Thank you.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerryaran 05/12/12, 05:03 pm

Leidolf wrote:Gambit, Scribble, KOOLAID, Wetwet, Archangels, Visions, Winged, Exploited, Evangelion, Crysis, Zeroskills, Gurrendan are all guilds you joined.

Okay some of these look familiar. During the 1+ year break I had a close friend of mine take care of my account so I wouldn't fall behind as much. I guess you could say it was shared. He longer has access to this account. As far as I know I was never in Scribble, KOOLAID, or Wetwet. Visions, Exploited, and Crysis look familiar but I have no recollection of what happened. Yes my memory's that bad. As for the others I can explain those.

Gurrendan; I think that had to be my first guild ever. I was brand new to the game and the friends that got me into Mabinogi were in there so naturally I joined. It was very dead. No one really besides the guild leader was active. So I left.

Archangel*(There's another guild with a similar name. Not to be confused); Think this was the second guild I joined. I still have 2 friends who are/were in this guild. It was a pretty neat guild, very close knit. One day the leader who was Moonbeam I think, said she was taking a hiatus. She never came back, so obviously the guild died and just about everyone left.

Evangelion; Was a joint guild my friend and I at the time created. From what I remember it a fine guild. The problem there was when my friend and his girlfriend broke up (She was holding leadership at the time) she disbanded the guild out of spite, and we lost most of our members.

Winged; About 2 weeks after I had been accepted, Candy who was the leader, left the guild to join another. So it crumbled.

Zeroskills; All I remember about this guild was that Takashu asked me to join to help him rebuild.

Gambit; I was in Gambit for a few months. As we grew a power struggle began. Select members formed what they called a council and tried to establish dominance over the rest of us and the guild ruptured. Half the guild left, I with them.

Gerryaran

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 05/12/12, 06:05 pm

And yet; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerryaran 05/12/12, 06:24 pm

Leidolf wrote:And yet; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Yeah. I have no memory of that, but thanks. I don't want to get into why my memory's a bit screwed up for personal reasons.

Gerryaran

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 06/12/12, 01:44 am

Where you not also in Conglomerate?
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerryaran 06/12/12, 03:35 pm

Keo wrote:Where you not also in Conglomerate?

I was removed during the year long break as I myself was not playing Gerryaran but my friend was. Although I was told I had a secure spot if I ever returned to Mabinogi and wished to rejoin Conglomerate.

Gerryaran

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin24 06/12/12, 04:56 pm

Hello gerry and thanks for taking the time to apply. I feel you could have added a little more in the app personally but oh well. Besides the guild questions, you seemed to answer the others well. I wish you luck on your app.
Kevin24
Kevin24

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemui 06/12/12, 08:48 pm

Hello~ Thanks for applying and good luck~

Seeing from your title, I am assuming you are friends with Aichemy, and possibly the other applicants. If a conflict rose between you two, or anyone else in the guild for that matter, how would you resolve the issue?
Nemui
Nemui

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerryaran 06/12/12, 11:21 pm

Nemui wrote:Hello~ Thanks for applying and good luck~

Seeing from your title, I am assuming you are friends with Aichemy, and possibly the other applicants. If a conflict rose between you two, or anyone else in the guild for that matter, how would you resolve the issue?

Arguments are bound to come up when you're friends with someone for a long enough time whether big or small and anywhere in between. From experience, if a conflict were to rise I'd approach it the same way I always have. I'd find a favorable mutual solution that would appease both sides. I would much rather swallow my pride than lose a friend. If it were someone from inside the guild who I wasn't well aquainted with yet, my response wouldn't be all that different. I'd try to talk to them about it as most issues can be resolved by simply communicating.

Gerryaran

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshimitsu 07/12/12, 06:54 am

Wait a minute, I recognize this name now.. The same Gerry that used to hang around with Debby and Crusnik in Conglomerate? Old Conglomerate I don't mean this new one that's nothing more than a shell of its former glory..
Toshimitsu
Toshimitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 07/12/12, 06:56 am

I remember Gerry helping me when he was in scribble. After the guild fell you kinda vanished. Is that when you started your break? Or was that your friend playing on the account?

Younglink96

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 07/12/12, 07:00 am

Toshimitsu wrote:Wait a minute, I recognize this name now.. The same Gerry that used to hang around with Debby and Crusnik in Conglomerate? Old Conglomerate I don't mean this new one that's nothing more than a shell of its former glory..

Yes that Gerry. The one with the brown green hetero lol

Rap the answers he gave you aren't bullshit about the leeching part. He helped me in ciar untill I was able to forsure do it myself. Whoever playing on the account when I was in scribble the original owner or the friend, they were nice and the more I think about it I can tell that its the same person in scribble. He really did help me a lot ...like mote than how much Dan helped me lol. I do kinda want to know why he can't remember stuff.

Younglink96

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerryaran 07/12/12, 01:51 pm

Toshimitsu wrote:Wait a minute, I recognize this name now.. The same Gerry that used to hang around with Debby and Crusnik in Conglomerate? Old Conglomerate I don't mean this new one that's nothing more than a shell of its former glory..

Yep that's me haha. That was back when Clov was still leader and it took more effort to get into Conglomerate. Debby's still around and Crusnik is long gone. I don't specifically remember you though.

I remember Gerry helping me when he was in scribble. After the guild fell you kinda vanished. Is that when you started your break? Or was that your friend playing on the account?

I still have that Brown/Green Hetero somewhere on my storage mule xD. I questioned my friend about what exactly happened during that time. Apparently when he started using my character I was already in Conglomerate. Shortly after I was removed due to it not actually being me playing at the time. Gerryaran was then kept guildless during my absence.

Gerryaran

Back to top Go down

Post  WICKEDTONY 07/12/12, 06:32 pm

This is a tough one for me because there are to many words on this thread =) durp~ Gerry has always came off a little arrogant to me, but! the guy can handle his own and he can pvp very well not sure if it was the real Gerry or the stand in on both situations regardless the arrogance wont bother me any I tend to be a little arrogant myself =)

With all the guild hoping would you stay forever or would you just pop in and out? Can you break the reputation of being in so many guilds to stick with one and not leave?

WICKEDTONY
WICKEDTONY

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerryaran 08/12/12, 12:27 am

WICKEDTONY wrote:This is a tough one for me because there are to many words on this thread =) durp~ Gerry has always came off a little arrogant to me, but! the guy can handle his own and he can pvp very well not sure if it was the real Gerry or the stand in on both situations regardless the arrogance wont bother me any I tend to be a little arrogant myself =)

With all the guild hoping would you stay forever or would you just pop in and out? Can you break the reputation of being in so many guilds to stick with one and not leave?

My apologies if I came off a bit arrogant as I have a tendency to do so unknowingly. It's guild hopping if you look at it that way, most of the guilds listed either don't exist anymore or are dead so I had no choice but to move on. It's not like I one day decided to bail on said guilds for no legitimate reason. Telling you I'd stay forever would be an obvious lie 'cause that's something no one, not even I, can be sure of. But if Dreams is still what it used to be, given the opportunity, I can see myself staying for a very long time.

Gerryaran

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 08/12/12, 12:29 am

Dreams isn't even close to what we used to be.
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Gerryaran 09/12/12, 11:38 am

Leidolf wrote:Dreams isn't even close to what we used to be.

Maybe in numbers. I still think Dreams has that Elite prowess.

Gerryaran

Back to top Go down

Post  cassa 10/12/12, 12:50 am

Hi Gerryaran! Thanks for applying to Dreams.

I understand a friend was playing on your account for a while. Did you ever talk to this friend about what happened with the account while you were away?

That's the only question I have right now. For some reason your name looks awfully familiar to me. Were you in Alby a lot in the old days when it was busy?

Goodluck with your app ^^!
cassa
cassa

http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum