Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Medic's Awesome App!

+6
Jeweldragona
Medic
WICKEDTONY
Roxxaz
yoyoking
Whimsguy
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Medic's Awesome App! - Page 2 Empty Re: Medic's Awesome App!

Post  Medic 06/12/14, 12:59 am

Roxxaz wrote:Forgive me Medic.

It seems we have confused you with a player known as Medical (wtf who is that?)

Thank you for your honesty, I really do appreciate it!

LOL... yes, my copy cat.. there was a guild name Medic near Ferghus back in the good old days too. I guess everybody likes my name Twisted Evil
Medic
Medic

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeweldragona 06/12/14, 05:48 am

When you see a "copycat" of you, how do you react? Initially what goes through your mind? How do you proceed after that? Would you talk to them at all?
Jeweldragona
Jeweldragona

Back to top Go down

Post  Medic 06/12/14, 11:39 am

Jeweldragona wrote:When you see a "copycat" of you, how do you react? Initially what goes through your mind?  How do you proceed after that? Would you talk to them at all?

Hi there jewel Smile

I don't mind seeing people that are similar to me lol. I guess it is cool since they would in a way look up to me enough to copy me! But I mean, in the other post before, I suppose it was pure coincidence that someone with a name similar to mine was in Hairflip. I would talk to them as if they were anyone else. It's not like I discriminate or anything, and I wouldn't think that I am superior to them in any way Surprised
Medic
Medic

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 06/12/14, 06:04 pm

Medic some of us knew of you some of us didn't. There was a huge confusion as to the possibility of you being in a guild you hadn't listed and it caused a little of a concern for some of our members as it turned out it was just mistaken identity, which doesn't happen too often but it defiantly made this an entertaining app behind the scene. We hope that you continue to grow and will be glad to watch this happen along the way.

Decision - Yes. Welcome to Dreams, please apply at our guild stone in the southwest corner outside of Dunbarton wall.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum