Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gerryaran's App (Better than Aichemy's c:)

+6
Kevin24
Toshimitsu
Rappard
Leidolf
Keo
Gerryaran
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Gerryaran's App (Better than Aichemy's c:) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gerryaran's App (Better than Aichemy's c:)

Post  Gerryaran 10/12/12, 07:09 pm

cassa wrote:Hi Gerryaran! Thanks for applying to Dreams.

I understand a friend was playing on your account for a while. Did you ever talk to this friend about what happened with the account while you were away?

That's the only question I have right now. For some reason your name looks awfully familiar to me. Were you in Alby a lot in the old days when it was busy?

Goodluck with your app ^^!

Yeah I mentioned somewhere above that I asked him about it and not much happened. He would get on every few weeks to rebirth and level me. Alby arena? Yes I was there very often back when people still used to go there, I wore a lot of black and green. Hope that helped!

Gerryaran

Back to top Go down

Gerryaran's App (Better than Aichemy's c:) - Page 2 Empty Re: Gerryaran's App (Better than Aichemy's c:)

Post  Leidolf 11/12/12, 09:38 pm

Between the massive guild hopping and the low interest you seem to have about your previously shared account, we just fell something was off.

Application Denied.
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum