Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Irish Event!

3 posters

Go down

The Irish Event! Empty The Irish Event!

Post  Bloodyirish 30/01/13, 10:21 pm

For my event you only need to decode my words and come find me! Once found, you must say the words used to find me. It will require you to travel and use your knowledge of mabi! You can solo this or work together! Everyone who participates will receive a prize! I figured it was about time we did something a little different had some fun take some screenshots with everyone using the words! So look your best or your worst! I plan on only giving you 5mins per round, before ill step in and help if you cant figure it out, only going to be 5 rounds, so hopefully we will get through this in about 1hr.

Now then how to decode my msgs. I will tell you how many numbers you need to move FORWARD or BACKWARDS on the alphabet.

Example would be "2 Forward: BPCYKQ!" You start at B on the alphabet and go 2 forwards D. /repeat = DREAMS! I suggest you write it out and do it yourself!

So heres one for you! "4 Backwards: HVIEQW!

Its not hard but can go faster with some team work. The amount of times you need to move can be 1-10! So be prepared Very Happy

I dont have much of a prize but its a potent shadow crystal! I would like to do this sometime around 7pm EST on Friday 2/1/13. There is also a peaca run which a few of you are aware of and i would love to do this event before that.

Anyways if this sounds like fun let me know by posting any comments/confusing along with the secret word!!! Lol
Bloodyirish
Bloodyirish

Back to top Go down

The Irish Event! Empty Re: The Irish Event!

Post  Keo 31/01/13, 11:40 am

Bloodyirish wrote:For my event you only need to decode my words and come find me! Once found, you must say the words used to find me. It will require you to travel and use your knowledge of mabi! You can solo this or work together! Everyone who participates will receive a prize! I figured it was about time we did something a little different had some fun take some screenshots with everyone using the words! So look your best or your worst! I plan on only giving you 5mins per round, before ill step in and help if you cant figure it out, only going to be 5 rounds, so hopefully we will get through this in about 1hr.

Now then how to decode my msgs. I will tell you how many numbers you need to move FORWARD or BACKWARDS on the alphabet.

Example would be "2 Forward: BPCYKQ!" You start at B on the alphabet and go 2 forwards D. /repeat = DREAMS! I suggest you write it out and do it yourself!

So heres one for you! "4 Backwards: HVIEQW!

Its not hard but can go faster with some team work. The amount of times you need to move can be 1-10! So be prepared Very Happy

I dont have much of a prize but its a potent shadow crystal! I would like to do this sometime around 7pm EST on Friday 2/1/13. There is also a peaca run which a few of you are aware of and i would love to do this event before that.

Anyways if this sounds like fun let me know by posting any comments/confusing along with the secret word!!! Lol

HVIEQW = Dreams as well ^^!, I like wordy like games lol.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 31/01/13, 12:19 pm

Sadly I can't be there thanks to work.
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 01/02/13, 06:13 pm

I thought this event was good it was fun the puzzles were short and not too complicated the rounds were fun and it was enjoyable competition trying to beat syl and veejay there- as they were good at this too D:! lmao.

Font mod made some letters a little difficult at times but it also made it funny trying to translate.

Overall I enjoyed myself and I hope if it happens again more people will join along or be able to participate.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down