Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dippi's Application

+3
Keo
Sukih
Dippi
7 posters

Go down

Dippi's Application Empty Dippi's Application

Post  Dippi 24/10/13, 08:16 pm

In-Game Name:
Dippi

Your real name or age (Optional):
Shay.

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How active are you in game?:
I play pretty much everyday for atleast 3 hours a day.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:
Well lol first guild ever was Capulet. That was wayyyyy long time ago. When I just started playing like 4 or 5 years ago. Then there was Asylium. I was in that guild with my ex. He wasn't my ex at the time but he and the guild leader, gohanlejune. I didn't technically leave that guild, my ex decided I was leaving when he got on my account and left the guild on all of my characters. We joined Okami, which was made up 80% of people we know irl. I got kicked out of the guild when me and my ex broke up. Gambit, Hieratic, Personal and Sniper are the last of them. The last two weren't very active so I left.

Why Dreams?:
I have a few friends in Dreams. You guys are pretty active and everytime I've come in contact with someone from Dreams they're always sweethearts~ I know I'd love Dreams.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals):
Leidolf and Sukih <3

How long have you been playing?:
About 4 or 5 years.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:
My fighter tab is completely mastered. I'm currently working on a fully mastered Alchemy tab. And I've recieved Royal Alchemist and kept it every week since I recieved it (which was like 2 weeks after I became an alchemist). With how long I've been playing, it would seem like I'd have done more right? lol

Any other information you would like for us to know:
I work alot. And my daily schedule is pretty chaotic. But I always find time for my favorite game. It's just usually late at night. So I'm mostly active at night <3
Dippi
Dippi

Back to top Go down

Dippi's Application Empty Re: Dippi's Application

Post  Sukih 24/10/13, 08:49 pm

I'm here to confirm my referral for Dippi Very Happy. She is a really fun person to get along, and its aleardy been the case even before she got to apply here. Hope to see you in here soon~ !
Sukih
Sukih

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 25/10/13, 11:36 am

Hi dippi good luck on the application.

If you'd looked you may notice a pattern lol but i like to ask people what they feel their weaknesses are and how they would or see themselves improving those weaknesses so I'm asking you the same if you could be so kind to answer. ^^
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 25/10/13, 01:48 pm

"Gambit, Hieratic, Personal and Sniper are the last of them. The last two weren't very active so I left."

Why did you leave Gambit and hieratic?

How long were you in each guild?

Younglink96

Back to top Go down

Post  Dippi 25/10/13, 05:57 pm

Hieratic, I had a weird relationship with the leader. Like we'd argue on and off and I think it affected my position in the guild. I say that because, I was kicked like just a couple weeks after being inactive. When there were many members in the guild who were inactive for well over a month and never got kicked. I was inactive for that time because I had gotten hacked and I didn't feel like working to recover all of my lost items. So I just took a break. Gambit, I left to help a friend create her guild. I can't even remember what the guild's name was. But the guild was disbanded shortly after. I just never rejoined Gambit because my boyfriend (at the time) and his friends asked me to join Okami.

As for my weaknesses, I'm not very sure. Maybe that I get lazy a lot when it comes to quests and stuff. So I'm so far behind on generations. I just kind of like to do my own thing, like spamming shadow missions or commercing or dungeoning or just doing whatever. Lol But my laziness doesn't affect helping out friends with missions or just things that they want. Like, I have no problem helping someone else with their generation quest. But when it comes to mine, I just put it off for later. xD
Dippi
Dippi

Back to top Go down

Post  Dippi 25/10/13, 06:06 pm

Oh, As for how long I stayed in each guild.. I couldn't tell you. Because my time in each guild was so spaced out within the 5 years I've been playing. I can't exactly remember lol. But the longest guild I've spent time in was Okami. I stayed in that guild for about a year.
Dippi
Dippi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeweldragona 26/10/13, 06:30 am

Hello Dippi,

Nice to meet you and nice application.

You seem to make a lot of guild decisions based off what your friends want, and less off of your own decisions. What would happen if this comes up should you happen to get accepted? Do you believe you have changed in this regard? Do you think this a weakness of yours or a strength?

That's all the questions I have for now, good luck on your application!

~JD
Jeweldragona
Jeweldragona

Back to top Go down

Post  Dippi 26/10/13, 11:37 am

Hi there~

My friends will not affect any decisions that I make in this guild. Before, I would say that it was a weakness. But to be honest, ever since Okami, I haven't really had any friends in this game lol. Or irl to be exact because all of Okami were my irl friends. I'm not meaning that to sound weird like I'm lonely or something. It's just what happened Razz I'm very much hoping to make lots of new friends among this guild. <3
Dippi
Dippi

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 27/10/13, 08:45 pm

You say you have no friends yet you have 2 guild members who referred you, are they not considered friends of yours?

I only ask because it sparks curiosity in your outlook of what a friend is, who you see as one, and the perception you have about realizing it.

It's easy to overlook small things around us all the time but it's good to appreciate any and all that may be there.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Dippi 27/10/13, 10:42 pm

I was more talking about the time period after I was kicked from Okami. Which was over a year ago. I guess I wasn't very specific. I didn't mean like, Sukih and Leidolf aren't my friends. I love Sukih to death. She's such a sweetheart. And Leidolf too. And my bestest friend that is also in the guild. Out of the people I know in game, I have dungeon buddies and then I have friends. I consider someone a friend when I'm willing to stop whatever I'm doing to help them out or just talk to them.

I hope that answered your question. I'm pretty tired at the moment from working today but I didn't want to just not reply until morning x.x
Dippi
Dippi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeweldragona 30/10/13, 05:05 pm

What is your strongest attribute?

How could you use this attribute to make a positive contribution to those you care about?

~JD
Jeweldragona
Jeweldragona

Back to top Go down

Post  Dippi 30/10/13, 08:07 pm

I'd say my strongest attribute is that I'm very kind and understanding. I have a unique way of lifting people up (I've been told) and doing that is something that my friends value for me.
Dippi
Dippi

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 30/10/13, 10:06 pm

Why should you be accepted?

Did you also have another character before Dippi?

Younglink96

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiroki 30/10/13, 10:21 pm

If you did have another character before Dippi, were you in any guilds on that character?

If so, please elaborate on the subject.

Hiroki

Back to top Go down

Post  Dippi 30/10/13, 10:57 pm

All of the guilds I've named were guilds that I've joined in my whole time playing Mabinogi. Usually when I join a guild, I would put my alt in it as well (If I were allowed) so I was never in multiple guilds at once. My main before Dippi was Dinoroo. When I was in Capulet, it was when I had my other account. I don't even remember the name of the characters because it was that long ago and I didn't play for more than a month or two on that account. The reason I abandoned it and made a new account is because I forgot the information lol so I just started over again when I returned to the game a couple months later.

As for why I should be accepted, there is no reason. I'm not going to sit here and give you reasons why you guys need me in the guild because you don't. Your members are phenomenal, skill-wise and personality-wise and I would love to be a part of that. And I just hope that you all give me a chance and maybe soon welcome me into your family. <3
Dippi
Dippi

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 31/10/13, 03:36 pm

Been pretty busy. Anyway, I am Dippi's refferal. Already went and investigated her history on mabi and didn't find anything worth mentionning here. The girl is pretty easy going and helpful. Very light and cheerful personality.

Also to answer the previous question here are her times lengths in her previous guilds.

Gambit: 6 Months

Personal: 1 Week

Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 31/10/13, 11:16 pm

You will find our guild stone South-West of Dunbarton. As a fellow member I welcome you in Dreams.

Application Accepted.
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum