Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryu's Application

4 posters

Go down

Ryu's Application Empty Ryu's Application

Post  Ryurika 12/01/17, 05:12 pm

ign: Ryurika
Race: Giant
Class: Mixed
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Active almost daily I sometimes take short couple week breaks every now and then

Previous guilds:
Mostly remained guildless for the past 2-3 years the only guild I recall off the top of my head is Xever's guild(don't recall the name of the guild) about mid 2016 or so, also around time that I had wanted to join Dreams but didn't feel confident about getting in since then I've mostly been solo prior to 2-3 years I was in many different guilds but I don't recall any though

Why Dreams:
I want to be in a good friendly guild that does regular dungeon/sm/raid missions

How long have I been playing:
since late 2009

Accomplishments:
Master mage on a giant :3

Ryurika

Back to top Go down

Ryu's Application Empty Re: Ryu's Application

Post  Keo 12/01/17, 05:22 pm

Hello Ryu- and welcome to the application process. Can I just ask you to post a picture of your talents window as well please.

Xever is a good friend of mine, I believe his guild was cardinal if I recall right- that could be wrong I havent seen him in a bit but we were real close in the past.

Could you elaborate on yourself a bit more?

What has been your best experiences in game?

Proudest moment in mabi?

What would you like to accomplish next for your character? Do you have any end game goals you are working towards?

If you only could pick one what would it be, reforges or stats and why?
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  chance53 12/01/17, 05:32 pm

Hey Ryu! Welcome. Thank's for your interest in Dreams!

Just a couple questions for you.

- What keeps you interested in mabinogi? You've been plying for almost 10 Years now. Do you have any desire of leaving?

- Do you have any long term goals you'd like to reach?

- Lots of us are busy from time to time. Are you okay to look after yourself when times are quiet?

- How do you handle confrontation? Even in the closest families there can be rifts and people who dont always readily forgive. How would you deal with that?

That's all for now! Best of luck on your app cheers

chance53

Back to top Go down

Post  Meliae 12/01/17, 06:05 pm

Are you the one I spammed alby with
Meliae
Meliae

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryurika 12/01/17, 06:14 pm

@Keo
I'm not very good with elaborating about things especially myself, but I guess i would say that I'm often silly and fun loving(often to a fault lol) but can be serious when needed. As for best experiences I'm not entirely sure I guess it would be when I started getting strong enough to solo most HM missions still have a long ways to go especially with the new dungeon revamp(can't solo rundal adv hm anymore :/) Proudest moment in mabi... not sure what I would say beyond the previous what would I like to accomplish Finishing the last handful of mage tab skills for int(snap inspiration spell walk and meteor lowest is meteor@r9) and also get r1/hydra master and meteor master

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

on another note I sometimes use all resets to change my build or to help with cp reduction for cp based skills(have one waiting to use to finish hydra and possibly meteor too tbh lol)

@chance53
What keeps me interested in mabi? honestly I haven't a clue it's literally the only game I play I guess in the past I've never really had a halfway decent computer that could run anything fun beyond mabi I have a new computer now and can actually run mabi like I was back when it was less laggy so now I've been playing alot more as for long term goals see above towards Keo as for looking for myself I've for a long time been mostly solo but I kinda want to grow more as a player and actually get good(for my total I'm actually not able to do alot compared to other people I know which is also the case on most other games I've played(maybe I'm just not good at video games? lol) as for confrontation I usually get along really well with everyone I know and when I don't I always try to do my best to resolve any issues as best as I can

@Melaie yes I am lol

Ryurika

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 21/01/17, 10:20 pm

Sorry for the wait Ryu, and ty for your patience. The guild has discussed your app and some people who had the pleasure of getting to do runs with you have said nice things about you. There was nothing bad that anyone could think of or find associated with you and we feel you deserve a chance to be in the guild so welcome to Dreams.

Application accepted, please apply southwest corner outside dunbarton wall.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down