Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

billybobs Application :D

+4
Drawing
Keo
Younglink96
billybobs
8 posters

Go down

billybobs Application :D Empty billybobs Application :D

Post  billybobs 12/06/12, 06:18 pm

In-Game Name: king billybobs king

Your real name or age (Optional): Tommy, age 17

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
How active are you in game?: I am active everyday. I dont know the specific time that I play for everyday because the time just flies and I lose track of it.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

I think the first guild i have ever joined was mijhor or somthing i like the leader was wolventhunder. After that i joined a list of differnt guilds.
Luxeria (just left) , fira, fullmetalfox, gambit, and some others that i dont remember. I am looking for a nother guild because Every guild that i had joined the leader eather left or the people in the guild were inactive. I only joind luxeria because i was a noob at this game and thught Tammie could help me level up and get gold. ( She is blocked out of the game right now)

Why Dreams?:
When i first started playing i would always see people in Dreams, They would be really good compaired to me at the time. Dreams was always the guild that everyone wanted to be in. I would always try to make tak ( the person that never talkes that was in dreams) talk. He helped me with a few things when i first started out like enchanting.

Who has referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation :
(Younglink96)

How long have you been playing?:

I have been playing sence rb were not free. Around like g3 or somthing it has been so long i cant remember. I all know is that eveytime i run g16 final i am always shakespere so i cant run it anymore.
What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:

(combat)
Smash -1
Range attack -1
Ar -1
Mag- 1
Windmill -1
Combat mastery -1
Critical hit -1
Sword mastery-1
Defence- 3
Assult -7
Support shot-9
final hit -5
(life)
Refine-1
Carpentry -1
Weaving -A
Meterallugy- 9
Production -1
handycraft -8
Blacksmith -B
First aid- 8
Talioring B
(magic)
Mana shield -9
Magic mastery-8
(Alchemy)
Fragmentation-9
Summon golem-9
Metal conversion -5
(fighter)
Knuckle mastery-1
Chain mastery-8
Charging strike-6
Focused fist -5
Drop kick-A
Sumersault kick-5
Spinning upercut-5
Pummel-9
(468ap for rank 1 fighter skills)
(Dark Knight)
Soul -1
Control-1
Body-1
Mind-5
Hands-1
Natural shield -6
Heavy stander-1
Mana deflector -F
(Demi)
Rank 1 all
(exept wing skills)

Any other information you would like for us to know:
I am working on ranking fighter skills to rank 1

Last edited by Casian on 13/06/12, 01:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixing the image tag. have to use the one with 'Direct Link')

billybobs

Back to top Go down

billybobs Application :D Empty Re: billybobs Application :D

Post  Younglink96 12/06/12, 06:24 pm

Can you list why you left each guild specifically, and how long you have been in them?

Younglink96

Back to top Go down

billybobs Application :D Empty billybobs

Post  billybobs 12/06/12, 06:32 pm

king billybobs king

Luxeria (just left)
Everyday i would log on and there were only a total of like 6 people online at the same time, there were players that also have not logged on for months. i was in luxeria i want to say about a year. Fira and fullmetalfox go togther in a way, Brand the guild leader of fullmetal fox stoped paying for the game ( i think, this was a while ago) so the guild slowly seperated, as days went on i found out that most of the members had joined fira. i made some friends in fullmetal fox so i decided i would try to apply for fira. As for gambit, i am not 100% sure but i think they kicked me out because i was talking to much and kept trying to sell stuff to other guild members. i was in gambit for a few months i think. as i said before i am not 100% sure this happend a while ago, when the leader was Dannan.

billybobs

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 13/06/12, 04:31 am

Hi billyboy, thank you for considering Dreams.

1st - I did not approve that pic appearance.
2nd - You are STILL in pink

-DENIED-

LOL!, jk, Young please verify infact you ref this application, and billybob how do you try to sell things to guild members is it something they want voluntarily or do you try to push it on them to make money? Is that a possibility or misunderstanding that could have happened in Gambit?

You also didn't state why you had actually left fira.

It's my understanding Tammie is unblocked as well and just lost interest in Mabi. You joined with an impression she would help you level and make gold, do you really consider that being a good motive to join a guild? Please explain.

You do understand that Dreams is a social guild but we are all equal independent as well, there's nothing wrong with working with others but please be mindful that it doesn't make others uncomfortable or feel obligated to help you.

No other questions at this time sir, Good Luck on your application ^^!
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  billybobs 13/06/12, 07:46 am

king billybobs king

Gamit- Im not going to lie, when i was trying to sell them stuff i would overprice it and spam messages saying S>"insert item here" Offer. I only overpriced it because Dannan at the time was greaty and took everything.

fira- I had joined this guild a while ago and do not remember the actual reason that i left the guild. I belive I left because my friend wanted me to join a nother guild with him. But he ended up quiting the game, leaving me guildless.

As for Tammie helping me level, and get gold probily wasn't the best reason for me to join the guild, but as i said before i was not a high level and i didnt have to many hig ranked skills, I was willing to try to get the most help as possible. ( Tammie made a new account I Beleive)

"You do understand that Dreams is a social guild but we are all equal independent as well, there's nothing wrong with working with others but please be mindful that it doesn't make others uncomfortable or feel obligated to help you."
I understand 100%

billybobs

Back to top Go down

Post  Drawing 13/06/12, 08:26 am

Hello billybobs,

Just one question I'd like to ask is do you spend much time leveling? I've noticed you've been playing since G3 and if you play everyday like you say, I expected you to have been a bit of a higher leveled player. Is there any other things that you do besides leveling?

Good luck with your application
Drawing
Drawing

Back to top Go down

Post  billybobs 13/06/12, 08:54 am

king billybobs king

A While ago i took a brake from this game, for a good yearish because my brother became sick ( i dont really want to talk about it)
I logged on a few times just to rebirth thats why the level rate is so low. But now im back to playing and get to around 60-70 every rb and explore 15-20.

billybobs

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelea 13/06/12, 04:57 pm

Care to explain how Tammie helped you level?
(be honest now... I may have a screenshot laying around somewhere)

Angelea

Back to top Go down

Post  billybobs 13/06/12, 05:04 pm

king billybobs king

Well as i said before a while ago i was a low level and didnt have to many high ranked skills. I would always ask Tammie to come on runs with me doing dungions and the generation quests. she would always do most of he work while i just tryed to keep myself alive.

billybobs

Back to top Go down

Post  Nemui 14/06/12, 10:42 am

Hi Billy! Thanks for taking the time to apply!

I have a question, you said you left Fira because a friend asked you to, but he/she ended up quitting. If a friend were to ask you to leave the guild for any reason, how would you handle that?

Should you be accepted, please don't spam guild chat with selling/buying Sad
Nemui
Nemui

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 14/06/12, 12:11 pm

So billy and I became friends in Gambit, in the beginning he would be the only person I would talk too. I got acquainted with the guild through him, just like I got acquainted with Dreams through Dan. He was really helpful. Always invite me on runs and stuff. And when it is necessary, he would speak his mind when something wrong is going on. Thus the reason he got kicked from Gambit. I believe billy would be a nice addition to the guild, we have already ran SS elite with him, and he did pretty good for that solo main room lool. Back then, I believe he was around 600's when he joined Gambit, which was a two years ago. Look at his total now..and on top of that he had a year long hiatus. Its not bad to be quiet honest. Far as I know(I went on a break too idk if anything happened while I'm gone but I highly doubt it) he hasn't involved himself in drama. He also doesn't seem like the type to start anything with anyone. Like when we were giving him crap about solo'ing main room for SS he would just say "yes" lol. Knowing me I would of been like screw that! haha. I think he would be a nice addition. That's just my opinion though.

He also mentioned to me when I asked him to state the reasons why he left guilds, he said I cant remember them all, so I just told him to do the ones you can remember and then try to remember the others.

Good luck! Smile

Last edited by Younglink96 on 14/06/12, 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add something.)

Younglink96

Back to top Go down

Post  cassa 15/06/12, 10:18 am

Hey billybob, thank you for applying ^^. I don't have any questions for you right now. Goodluck with your application!
cassa
cassa

http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Post  billybobs 18/06/12, 05:41 pm

Nemui wrote:Hi Billy! Thanks for taking the time to apply!

I have a question, you said you left Fira because a friend asked you to, but he/she ended up quitting. If a friend were to ask you to leave the guild for any reason, how would you handle that?
king billybobs king
He is a close friend that i grew up with. He lives next to me

billybobs

Back to top Go down

Post  Drawing 19/06/12, 08:40 am

What Nemui means to ask is that would you be influenced to leave the guild if a close friend asked you to leave?

And as you've mentioned above about Luxuria, a lot of our members have not logged in for a very long time, and there will be times when you will only see about 5 people online. Would that change your impressions of the guild?
Drawing
Drawing

Back to top Go down

Post  billybobs 19/06/12, 10:00 am

Drawing wrote:What Nemui means to ask is that would you be influenced to leave the guild if a close friend asked you to leave?

And as you've mentioned above about Luxuria, a lot of our members have not logged in for a very long time, and there will be times when you will only see about 5 people online. Would that change your impressions of the guild?

king billyobs king

I would not leave the guild if a a close friend influenced me.

For the inactivity, I will be able to deal with the low rate of people active. I undertand that most people dont eat sleep and die playing mabinogi.

billybobs

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian 21/06/12, 06:04 pm

Application denied

This was tough one to decide.

But as we see good side of you, we also see bad side of you too.
You have been spending time to be friendly to show dedication, but in same time, application and other things, there seems to be lack of dedication to Dreams.

You can re-apply after 1 month if you wish to, in the mean time, you will have improve/redeem yourself.

Application locked.

Casian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum