INocturne's Application !

View previous topic View next topic Go down

INocturne's Application !

Post  INocturne on 29/11/14, 06:36 pm

In-Game Name: INocturne

Your real name or age (Optional): Alexander, 20 [Feb/02/1994]

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How active are you in game?: 6 Hours + Daily

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:
Several of my own Placeholder Guilds, And Unwanted.

Why Dreams?: After a year or so of Playing Mabinogi, I became aware to a Member of Dreams, takk , Whom inspired me to join the guild, Purely because I wanted to be around people whom I knew could help me, and I too them.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals): Tairiku

How long have you been playing?: 6 Years +

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?: 60% of Combat tab completed, 100% Completed Fighter, WIP Gunner / Ninja

Any other information you would like for us to know: I'm currently looking for a Job, so my Log Hours may differ, However i still intend to play Mabinogi until it is unfortunately closed down. - I'm aware my Application has seemed Short, However I look forward to any and all questions, If you have anything you'd like to know don't hesistate to ask!
avatar
INocturne

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-11-29
Age : 23
Location : Canada, ON

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/iAvaroth

Back to top Go down

Re: INocturne's Application !

Post  Tairiku on 29/11/14, 06:44 pm

Just want to confirm and offer my support in favor of Noc joining.
He's always been a good and loyal friend to me for a very long time.
I'm in full support of him joining and will gladly answer anything in regards to that if need be.

Tairiku

Posts : 38
Join date : 2014-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: INocturne's Application !

Post  Keo on 29/11/14, 07:00 pm

Hello Inocturne welcome to the application process.

Any other reason as to why Dreams? I'm only curious as Takk has not played for a number of years and wonder if that was the only reason.

You also mention that you can help others/us, could you give examples of ways you feel you may like to or are able to help us?

Good luck.
avatar
Keo

Posts : 740
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: INocturne's Application !

Post  INocturne on 29/11/14, 07:09 pm

Excellent questions Keo, Thank you for them, Firstly i'll address The "Why Dreams" question again; Dreams has always been there to keep me looking Forward, It gave me a reason to keep striving to be the best i could, so that one day i would have the chance to apply and be considered, It's been a long standing dream of mine to get into this guild or Family if you will, It's kept my Fantasy Life alive, And in turn, It's kept me enjoying every moment I've been given within Mabinogi, My biggest wish is to be able to be close with every or as many members as i may, So that i too can feel at home.

Secondly; I'm currently all over the board with Life skills, I'm working on all of my Tailoring and Blacksmithing skills simutaniously [Which may come to bite me in the behind later] As i'm working on them, I plan to give out the things i make that i don't plan to feed my ego or use, Ontop of that, I can hold my own very well in any of the shadow missions, and dungeons within Erinn, I also strive to be a positive and loyal reinforment in the face in conflict, I stand beside my guild-members as if they were my Kin, I also work part time as a "livestreamer" which will hopefully not only bring more people into Tarlach, But more eyes onto Dreams to ensure we can get as many as the best kind of people within the guild. That is of course i'm given the grace of joining.
avatar
INocturne

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-11-29
Age : 23
Location : Canada, ON

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/iAvaroth

Back to top Go down

Re: INocturne's Application !

Post  Whimsguy on 30/11/14, 06:18 am

Greetings,

You and I have been buddies for quite some time. I'm pleased to see your interest in Dreams. And have read your answers/commentary thus far.

I must state from observation that you have been around a long time, and I see you about fairly regularly. But I do gather from observation that you seem to be more of a social player, and less dedicated to the training aspect of the game. There's nothing wrong with this. But again I must say, that playing 6 hours a day, and being logged 6 hours a day are two very different things. are you sure you don't fall more towards the latter?
What is your general commentary about the statement/question above?

I personally know the HELL of training multiple life skills simultaneously. What are you currently doing to advance these skills? Spamming mats? PTJ ? etc.
Which particular Life skill are your focusing more on and for what purpose?

Which fighting skill(s) are triggering your ambition at this time?

What is your favorite color? in game and IRL if they differ?

Thank you,
Whims







avatar
Whimsguy

Posts : 64
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : CST

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: INocturne's Application !

Post  Jeweldragona on 30/11/14, 09:58 am

Hello INocturne,

Welcome to the Dreams application process and good luck to you.

1) You say you enjoy being close to people and feeling at home. I was curious if you could provide some examples of what that truly means to you.

2) How easily do you fit in? How would you go about making your new home?

3) What would you bring to the new home that no one else could?

~JD
avatar
Jeweldragona

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Illinois, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: INocturne's Application !

Post  INocturne on 30/11/14, 12:56 pm

Once again, I thank those whom has posted Questions!

Firstly i'll address Whim's questions; It may rub off that I seem more of a Social player, But thats simply because I take great time in the things I do, I dislike to rush myself as i do not want to burn out my desire to continue playing Mabinogi, However I can tell you I spent a great deal of time Grinding for EXP and Drops.

Secondly; My Current highest Focus is finishing off my Carpentry, And then Blacksmithing, Carpentry for the Strength to increase my damage with not only Knight but with Ninja when I go to work on it As i use both Knight and Fighter frequently, Blacksmithing Is something I've always wanted to do, As Not only does it cost almost nothing to make certain things to feed my Ego, but it's a good way to clear up any spare time I have.

What is currently giving my a desire to continue working on my Combat skills, Is Gunner, I use to play a lot of FPS's, So Guns are something that interest me, Regardless of the stats, That being said, the extra Strength and HP doesn't hurt.

My Favourit color in real life is Sage Green, But on Mabinogi I wear a lot of Neon Blue, Simply because it's a relaxing color to me, I wear way to many Black to Neon Blue flashys in alot of peoples opions, But I like looking like a strobe light.

Now, Allow my to Address Jeweldragon's questions;

When I speak of being at Home, I speak of being at a place, or a moment where Happiness is something easily grasped, Where the expectations for success are there, but never forced, A place where you could sit and feel relaxed even in the most difficult of time, I pride myself on being able to relate to people, regardless of the events that have transpired in their life, I always try to lend not only a ear to listen, But a shoulder for people to rest themselves upon, To summerize, A Home to me, Is a place where you can go, when all other things turn away.

As to how i would fit in, I cannot say for sure, As i've yet to have the experiance of meeting the current members within Dreams, However I would try my best to provide comedic yet seriouse relief, I've had a lot of things happen in my life, So i've become quite good at helping people put aside whats currently stressing themselfs and lose themselve in a moment of a smile, Laughter is probably one of the healthiest thing in the world, Atleast to me in the world, So I do my best to make people as healthy with it as I can.

Your last question is quite difficult, Because I believe that people can be anything they want if they put their mind to it, The only thing I can offer that no one else can, Is myself, People may seem similar, but we are all a vast sea apart from each other, So i cannot give you a proper answer to that question at this time, As I have yet to meet all the members of Dreams to see what I provide that they do not.



avatar
INocturne

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-11-29
Age : 23
Location : Canada, ON

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/iAvaroth

Back to top Go down

Re: INocturne's Application !

Post  Lesliie on 01/12/14, 12:25 am

Hi lNorturne and welcome:

LIGHTNING ROUND:
Is that an I or L infront?

What you do for levelling?

Any set goals for Mabinogi?

Why join a guild now if you only join one in 6 years??????????????????????

Where do you live?

Do you play Nocturne?

Which Hotkey you put flash on? D or F (you better answer right...)
avatar
Lesliie

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-11-03
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: INocturne's Application !

Post  INocturne on 01/12/14, 02:12 am

Hey Leslie,

My IGN is; i-Nocturne.

For Leveling, I typically like to stick to doing Shadow Missions, But i'll join MMA's and Dungeons such as but not limited to; Peace Int / Abyss - Coil Abyss, Alby Adv HM Ciar Adv HM, And The odd Guild Castle Dungeon [It's to pretty to say no too.]

My Current goals for Mabinogi, Are to Finish my Gunner skill-tree, Finish my current work in progress Life Skills, Complete my Music tab as It's what got me into Mabinogi in the first place, And then maybe if i feel like it Magic and Alchemy.

The Reason as to why I wish to join Dreams now, Is that I personally feel that now I can face the members of the guild with my own sense of Pride in my character that I have built over the years, I didn't want to try to rush myself into the game and grind the levels and reach the requirements for Dreams until I felt i was not only emotionally but Mentally prepared to be In a high-standing Guild.

I live in Canada, Ontario - Just a hour's drive away from Toronto.

Yes, I do, He was my Main Jungler for Season 2, And some of Season 3.

I Put Flash on my D Key, That way I can Give the Enemy my D, Even when fleeing like a cowardly dog.
avatar
INocturne

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-11-29
Age : 23
Location : Canada, ON

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/iAvaroth

Back to top Go down

Re: INocturne's Application !

Post  Roxxaz on 01/12/14, 07:49 am

Hello:

First and foremost thank you for thorough answers, it saves me a lot of trouble asking for clarification.

As far as I'm aware Unwanted is a close niche with very few members but I'm almost certain most of you are very close to one another.

Dreams is the same way, however we are a much bigger family.

Most of our members are very occupied with real life - jobs, school, etc.

This can lead to downtime in activity of the guild often and some months are simply dead with the exception of a few veteran players.

If this were to happen, how would you occupy your time on Mabinogi?

On a unrelated note: What division are you on League? What are your thoughts on the new Jungle changes that come with Season 5?

Thank you.

_________________
-

R o x x a z
avatar
Roxxaz

Posts : 267
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Omnipresent Being

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: INocturne's Application !

Post  INocturne on 01/12/14, 09:22 am

Thank you for taking the time to read my answers and post a question of your own Roxxaz, Allow me to start by saying - Unwanted is hands down one of the best experiances i've had in my Mabinogi "Career" The family of Unwanted has taught me many things ranging from Disipline, to learning to enjoy the little things, As it stands, The only current "active" members, Are mainly myself, Alongside Finowae whom has become heavily invested in pursueing a career of her choosing, Thus leaving me to be the only person within the guild on often, I've had this experiance with Unwanted for quite some time, Slightly less before I took a 8 month break. [My internet was disconnected due to neglect, But thats all been sorted and fixed now.]

The only answer I have for what it is I would do with myself when other members arn't on as often, if at all, Is simple, I would just do as I have always done, And invested that time into furthering my Character, so when they return they have something to be entertained by.

This may not be the answer you're looking for, But it is the only answer I can give as it is what I do now, and always have.

To answer your off-topic question; I'm in love with the changes to the Jungle, It makes certain champions that use to work struggle a bit more, Sadly Nocturne being one of them, But it brings a aspect of a real challenge, Knowing exactly when to use your potions, what abilities and when, And the changes to the Machete I feel are a vast improvement from previous additions, All in all, There are a few minor things I feel that need to be tweek, Damage and scaling, But that is something that is bound to be address, I love all the new art-work, It not only makes league run better, But look amazing while doing it, So i stand behind the changes to the utmost. Currently I'm Plat 3 On my Main account, But I've been working on a smurf account for this season as it holds a lot more skins then my current main account does. - If you Play league and want to play with me, I welcome you to add me over on NA @ Sinister Sheep.
avatar
INocturne

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-11-29
Age : 23
Location : Canada, ON

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/iAvaroth

Back to top Go down

Re: INocturne's Application !

Post  WICKEDTONY on 01/12/14, 01:29 pm

haveing a lil bit of trouble with a snap shot?
avatar
WICKEDTONY

Posts : 76
Join date : 2012-09-25
Age : 33
Location : Washington West Coast!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: INocturne's Application !

Post  INocturne on 01/12/14, 02:17 pm

WICKEDTONY wrote:haveing a lil bit of trouble with a snap shot?

I'm sorry, I must have put the the snap shot to close to the question; [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Hope that helps clear things up! If you have any further questions please speak your mind! Smile
avatar
INocturne

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-11-29
Age : 23
Location : Canada, ON

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/iAvaroth

Back to top Go down

Re: INocturne's Application !

Post  Roxxaz on 04/12/14, 05:08 pm

Just out of curiosity, have you tackled any Life Skills yet?

If so, what have you done?

If you haven't, what are some Life Skill goals you have?


_________________
-

R o x x a z
avatar
Roxxaz

Posts : 267
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Omnipresent Being

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: INocturne's Application !

Post  INocturne on 04/12/14, 08:40 pm

Roxxaz wrote:Just out of curiosity, have you tackled any Life Skills yet?

If so, what have you done?

If you haven't, what are some Life Skill goals you have?


Thank you for your question Roxxaz!

I've been tackling Carpentry for awhile now, Honestly I take a lot of breaks between ranks because it's frankly extremely boring sitting there without anyone to talk to lol, But aside from that, I've been working on Blacksmithing alongside Meturally and the gathering skills such as, Hoeing, Shearing, mining ect - Thanks to my ranking of Shearing i've been working on Tailoring and weaving on the side, And Because of my gathering i've been trying to dabble into Cooking, but honestly, It's not something that interests me, So it's way down my to do list.

Right now Carpentry is my main focus, Along with hoeing, As i use Knight and Fighter the most the additional Strength and Will goes a ways with me. Smile
avatar
INocturne

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-11-29
Age : 23
Location : Canada, ON

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/iAvaroth

Back to top Go down

Re: INocturne's Application !

Post  Keo on 04/12/14, 09:08 pm

After being in unwanted for such a long time and it being almost inactive what has finally motivated you to feel like it is time to move forward and to a new guild?

Did you ever consider changing guilds before and if so which one and why?
avatar
Keo

Posts : 740
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: INocturne's Application !

Post  Roxxaz on 05/12/14, 07:14 am

INocturne wrote:
Roxxaz wrote:Just out of curiosity, have you tackled any Life Skills yet?

If so, what have you done?

If you haven't, what are some Life Skill goals you have?


Thank you for your question Roxxaz!

I've been tackling Carpentry for awhile now, Honestly I take a lot of breaks between ranks because it's frankly extremely boring sitting there without anyone to talk to lol, But aside from that, I've been working on Blacksmithing alongside Meturally and the gathering skills such as, Hoeing, Shearing, mining ect - Thanks to my ranking of Shearing i've been working on Tailoring and weaving on the side, And Because of my gathering i've been trying to dabble into Cooking, but honestly, It's not something that interests me, So it's way down my to do list.

Right now Carpentry is my main focus, Along with hoeing, As i use Knight and Fighter the most the additional Strength and Will goes a ways with me. Smile

This Winter Break I was planning on finishing Carpentry. You're welcome to come die slowly with me :^)

_________________
-

R o x x a z
avatar
Roxxaz

Posts : 267
Join date : 2012-11-02
Age : 22
Location : Omnipresent Being

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: INocturne's Application !

Post  INocturne on 05/12/14, 02:48 pm

Keo wrote:After being in unwanted for such a long time and it being almost inactive what has finally motivated you to feel like it is time to move forward and to a new guild?

Did you ever consider changing guilds before and if so which one and why?

Sadly, I will never truely leave Unwanted, As much as I hope to make Dreams apart of my Family, Unwanted is also apart of that Family.

The motivation to join Dreams has always been there, Even upon joining Unwanted I told Smashie [The one who recruited me] That i aspired to join Dreams one day, And should that day arrive, He will have to let me go as it's whats kept me playing Mabinogi as best as i can for all these years.

He agreed to it, Infact even even offered to help aid me getting my levels and everything, Reluctently I turned down the offer to help me Level, As much as it would of been appericated, I felt it was something I had to do myself, but by no means does that make me a Solo player, I ask for help all the time, But never in such a direct fashion.

To summerize it, I'm trying to join Dreams because it's what i've always wanted to do, As much as it'll pain me to leave Unwanted, You cannot leave a bird in it's cage for to long, Otherwise it will forget how to fly.

The only Guild I will ever leave Unwanted for is Dreams, No other can fill the place in my heart for Unwanted.

Thank you for your question.






@Roxxax - Sounds like a Date. Smile


avatar
INocturne

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-11-29
Age : 23
Location : Canada, ON

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/iAvaroth

Back to top Go down

Re: INocturne's Application !

Post  Jeweldragona on 06/12/14, 06:08 am

Your loyalty to your friends and past is commendable and I'm happy to see someone willing to grow with everything they have done, rather then leave behind a burning down bridges and destruction in their wake.

Seeing as how you area growing type of personality, how would you like to expand yourself in game, and as a person?

~JD
avatar
Jeweldragona

Posts : 181
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Illinois, USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: INocturne's Application !

Post  INocturne on 06/12/14, 11:47 am

Jeweldragona wrote:Your loyalty to your friends and past is commendable and I'm happy to see someone willing to grow with everything they have done, rather then leave behind a burning down bridges and destruction in their wake.

Seeing as how you area growing type of personality, how would you like to expand yourself in game, and as a person?

~JD

In game I wish to expand myself further by continuing to help new players, It's a majority of the reason why i've taken a interest in Blacksmithing, So that I may forge equipment for players to use, This being something simple as a Melka chain armor, To Thames sets, In order to help new players get on there feet and show them that this game has more to offer then one would assume.

In real life, I've been trying to expand myself by dedicating myself to a larger pool of job oppurtunitys, Not only to get the experiance from different things, But to meet as many people as I can, Because everyone can teach you something.
avatar
INocturne

Posts : 43
Join date : 2014-11-29
Age : 23
Location : Canada, ON

View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/iAvaroth

Back to top Go down

Re: INocturne's Application !

Post  Keo on 06/12/14, 05:32 pm

Inocturne, most people weren't even aware of who you were or what you were about. You were a part of a very small loyal guild of people as part of that I think you were very low scale on radar for negative or positive feedback. During this week most of our members have just been trying to get to know who this guy is.

It was your overall impression and a voice to vouch for who you were that appealed to our members and we believe your sincerity and admire your loyalty to the guild you were currently in. I believe this spoke in volumes for you and what kind of person you are.

The decision on this application was, yes. Welcome to Dreams, please apply at our guild stone in the southwest corner outside of Dunbarton wall.
avatar
Keo

Posts : 740
Join date : 2012-03-28
Age : 33

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: INocturne's Application !

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum