Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austin0121's Application

+3
Keo
Jeweldragona
Austin0121
7 posters

Go down

Austin0121's Application Empty Austin0121's Application

Post  Austin0121 15/03/15, 09:49 pm

In-Game Name: Austin0121

Your real name or age (Optional): Austin age 21

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?: Recently coming back to mabi ive been rather busy with life so i try to be on as much as i can.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:  Last guild was Lostones Led by my wife, we have taken a break from the game and i am the one returning so i left the guild to join Dreams

Why Dreams?: I want to join Dreams to get back to my roots and hone my skills.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals): Honorable Mention

Also for Recommendations Leidolf, Sylvestre and Keomio

How long have you been playing?: Since a week after closed beta

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?: im good with melee and ive done Carpentry to rank 1

Any other information you would like for us to know: Not that i can think of but if theres any questions please ask away at any time and ill do my best to answer them to the best of my knowledge

Last edited by Keo on 16/03/15, 07:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : *Include the referal line from under the talent window picture)
Austin0121
Austin0121

Back to top Go down

Austin0121's Application Empty Re: Austin0121's Application

Post  Austin0121 15/03/15, 10:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Also for Recommendations Leidolf, Sylvestre and Keomio
Austin0121
Austin0121

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeweldragona 16/03/15, 04:59 pm

Greetings Austin and welcome to the Dreams application process.

I will address the easiest of questions first.

Why are you listing "Honorable Mention" as your references? Do you know any guild members? Have you asked anyone to be your referral? We take our application very seriously and expect those sincerely interested in joining to do the same. If you don't have any referrals, then please state so. If you know people and are trying to get referrals, then please state so. By stating what you did gives the appearance that you simply don't care.
Jeweldragona
Jeweldragona

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 16/03/15, 07:07 pm

I am an honorable mention as Austin was told that I do not refer as the guild leader but I do know him and have for a very long time.  He has been a very active member of the community in the past and has a very good reputation around him as a person and player.

Good luck on your application.

If you were accepted in Dreams and your girlfriend decides to return to mabi with interest in being active again, how would this affect your being in Dreams or would you leave to remake her guild?

Since returning to mabi what skills have you worked on and what are your current goals for your character?

What other guilds aside from lostones have you been in, it asks that you mention all your previous guilds and reasons for your leaving them?

Thank you for now.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin0121 16/03/15, 07:42 pm

If you were accepted in Dreams and your girlfriend decides to return to mabi with interest in being active again, how would this affect your being in Dreams or would you leave to remake her guild?

If it ever came down to her coming back, then yes i would probably dismiss myself from dreams, tho i do not see that happening anytime soon or any at all, however if so i like to go where i am needed most with her not coming back with me i am needed no where and have the time to pursue where i wish to go freely.
but i think if she came back she would be the one who needed me most.

Since returning to mabi what skills have you worked on and what are your current goals for your character?

Currently ranking Ninja as for my goals, i wish to make my character stronger in melee my reasoning is simple aswell my reasoning for honing my abilitys is so that i am strong enough for the weaker to count on me for help, my melee is not a choice i decided to make i know i could be stronger if i took up other skill sets but swing swing stab is just a passion of mine and i will try to make it stronger and stronger.

I never Level for myself i Level for others, and the fun in it is that i stick to my passion the entire way.

What other guilds aside from lostones have you been in, it asks that you mention all your previous guilds and reasons for your leaving them?

i have been in only 3 other guilds than lostones

Darkempire, introspect, and Classical

I left Darkempire due to a split between the co-leader and leader

I left Introspect on several occasions because the leader was a dick Lol Leidolf can tell you that himself aswell.

As for Classical i joined it when a time in the game happened to where i was playing solo for along time Classical was no longer a guild when i joined it was rank by Markevomr420 and Okewalker those were the only 2 people in that guild left so i cant say it was like a guild.

But okewalker became my mentor and made me for what i am today, he and i have done alot together with our past, the only reason i joined classical was for easy communication with him and mark.

I left Classical for Lostones for the soul reason of going where i am needed the most and in the end i cant think of anyone who would need me more than my wife.

Austin0121
Austin0121

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 16/03/15, 07:43 pm

And so Lostones returns.

My brother was in Lostones when he was just starting to play Mabinogi, those were good days.

What made you come back? Do you feel motivated to get back into the current meta?

Do you have any plans for honing your new character? New classes? New equips?

What is your preferred combat class, and why?

Good luck.
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin0121 16/03/15, 07:46 pm

As for the Recomendations Question in my Reply at the bottom ive listed my ref's below my talent screen window, its not that i dont care of course i just dont do this rather often so i may have butchered a few things.

To be quite honest with you ive never had to fill out an application b4 untill now so its my first xD so my deepest apologies if somehow it manages to come out like i dont care lol.

I forgot to list them after i posted it with honorable mention so i just replyed since i couldnt edit them in.
Austin0121
Austin0121

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin0121 16/03/15, 07:52 pm

What made you come back? Do you feel motivated to get back into the current meta?

I came back because mabi is a past time that i cant let go of lol i break from time to time but i allways return here be it fortunate or unfortunate me and mabi have alot of history and still more to come.

Do you have any plans for honing your new character? New classes? New equips?

Same old character, i take up all classes that give me Stat's that im Generally interested in. Mainly focused on Str.

What is your preferred combat class, and why? Melee is my fav class i love using swords over anything else, i feel it gives me more feel for the battle and keeps up the intense risks of failing, its more challenging more up close and personal.

To sum it up melee is my passion and i stick to it, what ever i may work on be it puppets magic alchemy fighter, in the end all the stats from those skill sets go to making me stronger with a sword. im ole fashion Razz
Austin0121
Austin0121

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 17/03/15, 11:54 am

The fool forgot about Envy's guild. I'll obviously act as a ref for him.
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Gadrien 17/03/15, 12:01 pm

Hello! Glad to hear we popped that application cherry for you.

Which of the battle alchemy skills do you like and why?
Gadrien
Gadrien

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin0121 17/03/15, 07:30 pm

My fav alchemy skill is probably water cannon easy to load and tons of damage and its easily amplified thru enchants.
Austin0121
Austin0121

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 18/03/15, 12:06 pm

Your level to rebirth ratio is about 71.2 levels per rebirth --- are you satisfied with this?

If so, what do you like to do to level? What level do you aim to get to before rebirthing?

Do you like spamming missions (MA, Conflict, etc.)?

What is your favorite activity to do when you aren't working on something in Mabinogi? Do you like to sit and chat with others, or do you like to AFK?

Do you play any other games besides Mabinogi, if so, which?
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin0121 18/03/15, 08:03 pm

Your level to rebirth ratio is about 71.2 levels per rebirth --- are you satisfied with this?

It could be better im sure i could do alot more but i was apart of lostones for along time and preparing the tarlach fairs took alot of time away from my lvling so i did wht i could to get by.

If so, what do you like to do to level? What level do you aim to get to before rebirthing?

I usually aim for lvl 100 every rebirth and as for exploration im usually satisfyed with 25 or 30

Do you like spamming missions (MA, Conflict, etc.)? Absolutely i like to really dig into shadow missions especially Elites.

What is your favorite activity to do when you aren't working on something in Mabinogi? Do you like to sit and chat with others, or do you like to AFK?

Im hardly ever not doing anything, when im on mabi im usually playing but if im not working on something by a slight off chance talking to others is always nice and i afk too so i guess alittle of both lol

Do you play any other games besides Mabinogi, if so, which? Final Fantasy 14/ Dayz Standalone/ Minecraft
Austin0121
Austin0121

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlesnowie 20/03/15, 05:52 am

Hello Austin, I remember somehow having talked to you before, but I can't remember about what. Did you happen to run the Fighter tournament event of the Tarlach Fair at one point? It might be that.

How do you feel about running the most random things for the sake of research? Dungeons, strange shadow missions, Egg-Guarding, Forest Purification, etc? (By research, I mean finding things that have been left undocumented. Like how Vigorous ES randomly showed up in Provocation Basic)

What's the Mabi name of your girlfriend again? I'm pretty sure I should know but for some reason it keeps escaping me whenever I try to remember.
Littlesnowie
Littlesnowie

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin0121 20/03/15, 09:58 am

How do you feel about running the most random things for the sake of research? Dungeons, strange shadow missions, Egg-Guarding, Forest Purification, etc? (By research, I mean finding things that have been left undocumented. Like how Vigorous ES randomly showed up in Provocation Basic)

I Actually dont mind running such things at all its just hard to find parties doing such things like that but i think it would be cool if we found something new.

What's the Mabi name of your girlfriend again? I'm pretty sure I should know but for some reason it keeps escaping me whenever I try to remember.

Her Name is Evaline Leader of Lostones her name is also in my spouse info where i posted my total lvl and my Rebirths.

And finally yeah roughly 3 years ago i Assisted Jumbo and Zwie in the Tarlach Fair MA tournament as a host.

Ive also Hosted pvp 2.5k+ division once and on the last Tarlach fair i was a staff member of the obsticle course and participated in The 2.5k+ pvp as a participant in that tournament i came in 5th place.

And yes i do believe we have met a few times b4 ^^
Austin0121
Austin0121

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeweldragona 21/03/15, 06:07 pm

Hello Austin,

I would like some more clarification on something.

I have seen good things about you, and your references go a long way, but I can't help be concerned with something you have said. You mentioned if your girlfriend ever came back you would most likely leave the guild and go where you are most needed. Before I ask any more questions or elaborate any further here I would like to give you the opportunity to further explain why you jump to that answer so quickly.

Jeweldragona
Jeweldragona

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin0121 21/03/15, 09:29 pm

I would like some more clarification on something.

I have seen good things about you, and your references go a long way, but I can't help be concerned with something you have said. You mentioned if your girlfriend ever came back you would most likely leave the guild and go where you are most needed. Before I ask any more questions or elaborate any further here I would like to give you the opportunity to further explain why you jump to that answer so quickly.

Only natural that you would ask this question, and yes i jumped to it so quickly because i wish to be nothing but 100% honest in these questions to me, id rather not waste your or my time in any way while beating around a bush.

Anyways this was the plan all along this is what i even told Keomio b4 i even requested to join Dreams, My stay is as long as my wife coming back to mabi, however as ive said that return might never even happen she no longer has the will to even get online to say hi to people on mabi let alone play it, but the fact is indeed true, Dreams is a Large Guild you guys work wonders most guilds can't. Not to mention you guys are organized. Most guilds can't accomplish such things and if my wife ever came back and wished to re-open lostones without a doubt i would go to her cause thats just where i am needed more wouldn't you agree?
Austin0121
Austin0121

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeweldragona 22/03/15, 10:19 am

No I don't agree.

I'm not certain if this relationship you speak of is just in-game or real life, but my answers are the same regardless.

1) If LostStones is so completely dead that you are leaving it, then before I tried to join another guild I would let my partner know ahead of time that I would be changing guilds. With the acknowledgement that if they came back, I'm not going to turn my back on others.

2) If they came back and decided to play, I would most likely introduce them to the guild and see if they wanted to apply to Dreams rather then starting from scratch.

3) If they insisted on trying to reform a dead guild, there is no reason why you can't help someone while maintaining being in another guild. There are enough ways to communicate in the game and outside game that says the name above the head does not need to match.

A true partner does not ask someone to abandon a certain group friends just for the sake of them. You don't have to have matching guild names to do stuff together or help each other out.

It's like asking a group of people to be there friend, hang out, and become close with the stipulation of "if my partner says so, i'm going to leave you to be with her group"
Jeweldragona
Jeweldragona

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin0121 23/03/15, 04:54 pm

I dont turn my back on anyone and that is not any intent of mine and your right you can help others without having to be in the same guild, did that for a couple of Dreams members several times while i was in lostones.

Dreams has also helped me accomplish things while i was in lostones the fact of the matter is no matter where i go or what i do i dont leave others behind, people who have known me for a long time know this better than anyone else, so if i were to ever leave Dreams one day that dont mean im turning my back on anyone or leaving them behind.

If you have further questions to ask me feel free i will answer them to the best i can but if you can't understand my answer after i give it i dont know what else to do to help you understand i suppose its just better to move to a new topic, but to everyone else that has seen what i said if you understand my reasoning or do not please take that into the most consideration b4 you guys make your decision on me.
Austin0121
Austin0121

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 24/03/15, 06:31 am

I for one think you are a kind person and I think it's fantastic that you have that attitude towards helping members of our guild as well as any other person who approaches you.

The only area of concern I personally have is the fact that you will leave the guild if your wife returns to Mabinogi.

I understand that she is your wife, and Lostones is a family you guys have created together, however here at Dreams we expect nothing but dedication towards OUR family.

Once you have submitted this application and assuming you will have been accepted, we expect you to pledge your allegiance towards us.

This isn't because we're "elites", it's simply a fact of following through on the application.

We don't enjoy seeing our members take off, but if you do leave abruptly and without just reason, coming back to Dreams will be a sticky situation that many people will find... disheartening.
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin0121 24/03/15, 07:10 am

Mhm i understand that this could be an issue for most which is why i mentioned it, but given the current circumstances on my end im not too worried, because my gf coming back to mabi prolly aint ever gona happen xD.

The situation as it stands now, is that shes burnt from it dont even wana get on to say hi to people, still probably hasnt updated stuff for it, but shes not deturmined in the slightest to come back.

of course in the long future that could or could not change but i have my doubts.

in the end the way i look at it is ill either be around for a long time or ill be there to stay for good lol.

Austin0121
Austin0121

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 24/03/15, 07:27 am

Well then, if you say that's the case then I have no worries or issues with your application.

Just remember, if you are accepted we expect you to wear the Dreams title with pride and represent us in a positive manner.
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin0121 24/03/15, 08:41 am

Mhm absolutely, i agree with ya and u can expect at least that from me without any worries at all ^^
Austin0121
Austin0121

Back to top Go down

Post  Austin0121 25/03/15, 09:17 am

Due to recent knowledge i would like to change something with my application, i am more than willing to be in it for the long run, if my wife ever comes back i will help her from within Dreams rather than leaving.

It seems i came off with alittle lack of understanding but i can see it now so i have changed my mind on this particular topic and would like to stay for the long run, if i am to be accepted ill stay even if she were to return and i will do w.e i can for her from within Dreams.

Thank you all and sorry for all the confusion lol.
Austin0121
Austin0121

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 28/03/15, 03:17 pm

Seems like we are becoming guildies once again. Go apply to the stone South-West of Dunbarton.

Application accepted.
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down