Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lntrepid's Application

+6
DEATHADDER
Keo
Cyril0321
aurkus
Tairiku
lntrepid
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

lntrepid's Application - Page 2 Empty Re: lntrepid's Application

Post  lntrepid 30/09/15, 09:36 pm

Don't be shy to ask me questions guys, here to answer any and all!

lntrepid

Back to top Go down

Post  aurkus 01/10/15, 11:59 am

If you could change something from your past, what it would be and why?
aurkus
aurkus

Back to top Go down

Post  lntrepid 01/10/15, 03:56 pm

Tough question aurkus.. There are many things I regret in life, but as we all know we can't turn back the clocks but only learn from them. I've made many mistakes in my personal life which I don't feel comfortable divulging, but as for Mabinogi, I regret ever having bought accounts. When given the opportunity, I gave in to temptation when I never should have for many reasons:
Simpy put, it was a waste of money. As we all know, I ended up deleting them (which I would all over again) and as I'm sure many of you know or have gone through this, the life of a university student is hard. Oh what I'd do with that little extra cash now Rolling Eyes

It also turned many people against me, like I pointed out earlier, because it wasn't my "identity" and it didn't matter if I doubled its total or got it elitist gear or what have you.. It just wasn't mine to begin with, and in retrospect, I wonder where I'd be if from the start I had worked on my own character, today.

And then there's Pake. I know the stance many of you hold on this matter and you have every right to. Though it doesn't justify my use of it, I can tell you I impacted the community in no way whatsoever nor did I get any personal gains from it (duping). All it was used for was GM Hide against a guild whose members notoriously used it.

Apart from that, I don't have many other regrets in regards to Mabinogi.

lntrepid

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyril0321 02/10/15, 03:21 pm

Hi Intrepid,

We were wondering why you've made several guilds, "Division", "Glorious", and "Calculus" over the span of four years. What were your reasons for disbanding them and remaking another guild? Were they made with the same group of friends? If they had the same people in them, then why did you choose to change the name of the guild?

Cyril0321

Back to top Go down

Post  lntrepid 02/10/15, 04:41 pm

At one point my character was blackrobed, so essentially without a leader (i decided to quit around that time because well, blackrobed! Nothing malicious, just a fault on Nexon's end) people moved on to different guilds.

When i was eventually fixed, my friends and i decided to remake a guild but a dear of friend of mine wasn't too keen on the name "Division" so we went with Glorious.

As for Calculus, i only mentioned it out of formality because i was asked to label all guilds but it wasn't anything serious - a guild of roughly >5 friends which was quickly disbanded. Mind you i made this on my very first character, so before Division.

lntrepid

Back to top Go down

Post  lntrepid 05/10/15, 01:18 pm

Hey everyone,
I've given lots of thought to some of the points that many of you brought up. Both on this application and in-game. I've come to the conclusion that yes, it's been a very long time between my hiatus and return and many of you may still have doubts about me or aren't completely comfortable with me joining as of now.
I'd like to halt my application process for 30 days if possible, and will definitely consider reapplying when I've gotten to know more of you Smile
Till then~

lntrepid

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 05/10/15, 01:29 pm

I'd like to take the opportunity to get to know you and watch your continued growth as a person and in mabi, as well as I look forward to a re-application in 30days when you may feel more confident in your pursuit of joining our family.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2