Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Euphimia's Application :D

+7
Younglink96
SylvestreNic
Casian
Angelea
Crazymofo
Keo
Euphimia
11 posters

Go down

Euphimia's Application :D Empty Euphimia's Application :D

Post  Euphimia 22/06/12, 09:01 pm

Hello Everyone!(:

In-Game Name:
Euphimia

Your real name or age (Optional): Audrey (Hong-Ha), Age 18!~

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?: I play everyday when I can. Ever since summer started, I have been playing from when my internship ends until I go to bed (:

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

Oh boy this list is long Sad

BBWAS: I first joined this guild when I started Mabinogi. My cousin who introduced me to Mabi was the guild office of BBWAS, so I decided to join. I was new to the game and many people helped me learn the ropes. I left the guild because I was having computer issues and was inactive.

BlackOrchid: I was the guild leader of this guild. I had to disband the guild due to computer problems.

RoseKnights: I joined this guild because my close friend was the guild leader, and I had many friends in the guild. I always had fun on guild runs and the members were very friendly. I left this guild because it was disbanded.

Pure: I was the guild leader of this guild along with my cousin (the former office of BBWAS). I was the guild leader of this guild for almost 2 years. I really loved this guild and the members in it. I was very sad to see that it was dying. I recently gave this guild to my alt because it was too difficult balancing school (sophomore year of college taking 23 credits), extra curricular, helping out my community, and being the guild leader of Pure.

Overpowered: This is my current guild. I joined this guild because I really enjoyed running missions with their guild, and during runs we would always have interesting conversations. I am currently looking for another guild because of various inappropriate jokes and comments made in the guild chat. I asked them various times to stop, but it still continued. I also did not enjoy the spamming in the guild chat.

Why Dreams?: Why Dreams... Well, Dreams has always been a guild that I looked up to! Everyone was always very nice to me. Also, I remember doing "Red Dragon inside the Shadow Realm" a while back with Dreams as a party healer and everyone gave me mp pots and really made me feel helpful and apart of the team. I always wanted to be in guild that was that supportive of each other! In addition, now that I am a higher total level, I hope that I could be more capable of living up to Dream's reputation if accepted.

Who has referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation : Leidolf

How long have you been playing?: I believe I have been playing ever since generation 7. There have been periods where I had to become inactive because of computer issues.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:
I am mainly a mage (:

Magic Skills:
-Meditation: At Cap. Rank 8.
-Healing: Master.
-Party Healing: Master.
-Magic Mastery: Master.
-Fire Mastery: Master.
-Ice Mastery: Master.
-Lightning Mastery: Master.
-Bolt Mastery: Master.
-Lightning Bolt: Rank 1.
-Fire Bolt: Rank 1.
-Ice Bolt: Rank 1.
-Fusion Bolt: Rank 1.
-Thunder: Rank 1.
-Fire Ball: Rank 1.
-Ice Spear: Rank 1.

I am currently Ranking Hailstorm.

Combat Skills:
-Defense: Rank 1.
-Smash: Master.
-Human Range Attack: Rank 1.
-Arrow Revolver: Rank 1.
-Windmill: Rank 1.
-Combat mastery: Rank 1
-Magnum Shot: Rank 1
-Critical Hit: Rank 1

Life Skills!:
-Playing Instrument: Rank 1.
-Musical Knowledge: At Cap. Rank 4.
-Composing: At Cap. Rank 5.
-Campfire: At Cap. Rank 8.
-First Aid: Rank 6.
-Weaving: Rank 4.
-Refining: Rank 1.
-Metallurgy: Rank 1.

I enjoy Life skills (: They're fun!

Alchemy Skills:
-Barrier Spikes: Almost to master title Sad The title is awesome <3!

I enjoy healing (: and I am very proud of the fact that I have all of the healing skills maxed!

Any other information you would like for us to know:
I am a shy person at first! But once I get to know people I open up more Smile

I hope my application wasn't too long Smile and was enjoyable to read! ^^

Last edited by Casian on 25/06/12, 03:23 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : linked and fixed image tag)

Euphimia

Back to top Go down

Euphimia's Application :D Empty Re: Euphimia's Application :D

Post  Keo 22/06/12, 09:10 pm

Hi Euphi! Thank you for considering Dreams and filling out the application, and good luck! ^^
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Crazymofo 22/06/12, 09:31 pm

Audrey!!, good luck in your application Very Happy
Crazymofo
Crazymofo

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelea 23/06/12, 01:17 am

Euphimia wrote:I enjoy Life skills (: They're fun!
masochist
Shocked

Angelea

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian 23/06/12, 04:49 am

hi Euphimia, Welcome to Dreams forum and good luck!

Casian

Back to top Go down

Post  SylvestreNic 23/06/12, 07:14 am

Oh the brother is reffering someone for once lol
I have no question for now and good luck on your app!

Angelea wrote:
Euphimia wrote:I enjoy Life skills (: They're fun!
masochist
Shocked

oops I am a masochist too Very Happy

SylvestreNic

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphimia 23/06/12, 07:51 am

haha(: Thanks You! ^^~

Euphimia

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 23/06/12, 09:16 am

Wall of text! Haha Hi Audrey! I have a couple of questions for you!

You and Blike decided to apply at the same time. If you guys were to break up, would you leave the guild? And if Blike were to leave the guild would you follow him? And also, hypothetically speaking, lets say IF Blike doesn't get accepted what would you do?

App looks neat! Good luck!

Younglink96

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphimia 23/06/12, 09:45 am

Younglink96 wrote:Wall of text! Haha Hi Audrey! I have a couple of questions for you!

You and Blike decided to apply at the same time. If you guys were to break up, would you leave the guild? And if Blike were to leave the guild would you follow him? And also, hypothetically speaking, lets say IF Blike doesn't get accepted what would you do?

App looks neat! Good luck!

haha HI!! Very Happy
Uhm uhm!~ Yes. Blike and I did choose to apply at the same time(:

If we were to break up, I would not leave the guild. Just because we're no longer together doesn't mean we can't still be friends! It may be hard, but I don't think a break up should ruin our friendship. I believe that we can stay in the same guild even though be are broken up. He is one of my best friends after all, even before we started dating! <3 In addition, being in Dreams has nothing to do with Blike and I's relationship, our problems will not turn into the guild's problems.

As for your second question, if Blike were to leave the guild for any reason, I wouldn't follow. Yes, we are going out. But it doesn't mean we're attached at the hip! haha. In addition, Mabi is only one way Blike and I spend time together! Also, just because we're not in the same guild doesn't mean we can't hang out together on Mabi as well (:

If Blike does not get accepted in to the guild, what would I do? Well, this question has come across one in one of our discussions before we decided to apply for Dreams! Again, I would still join the guild. We agreed that if one person gets accepted and the other doesn't, then the person that gets accepted would joins Dreams, and the other will go guildless and try again in 30 days. If again the other does not get accepted, then the guild hunting for the other starts again.

If that is confusing then...Hypothetically, if I get accepted and Blike did not, I would join! and he would apply again in 30 days. If he does not get accepted again after reapplying then he would start guild hunting again.

I appreciate your questions(:

Euphimia

Back to top Go down

Post  Mochaii 23/06/12, 12:20 pm

Very positive way of thinking. Good Luck ^^
Mochaii
Mochaii

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphimia 23/06/12, 07:49 pm

Very Happy I like to think positively ^~^

and Thank You!

Euphimia

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 25/06/12, 04:36 am

Euphimia you mention being mostly a mage, after those skills are completed or near finished do you have any other achievements you'd like to reach or any other skill tab you might be interested in, combat/alchemy/fighter?
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 25/06/12, 10:15 am

Sorry I know I took a while but anyway. Euphimia was my leader back in Blackorchid and shes always been a helpful person. Known her as long as Keo so a good couple of years. But yea' I shall be that girl's refferal.
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin24 25/06/12, 03:05 pm

Hi Euphimia thanks for applying. I like your detailed app and you seem like a nice person ^^. The wish I liked life skills like you Razz . Don't have anything to ask you at the moment, so I wish you luck!
Kevin24
Kevin24

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian 25/06/12, 03:24 pm

just letting you know, if you have link to your image file, you use 'img' and '/img' to make it visible

put [] on each side of img and /img

it's also easy if you use Image function on menu (right above this and below Post Title)

Casian

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphimia 25/06/12, 10:31 pm

Keo wrote:Euphimia you mention being mostly a mage, after those skills are completed or near finished do you have any other achievements you'd like to reach or any other skill tab you might be interested in, combat/alchemy/fighter?

Yes, I do! As you know, mages aren't known for their tanking ability Razz I was hoping to rank more combat skills that gave hp, and finally get my barrier spikes mastered. Yay 12 prot! (: In addition, this week I plan on finishing my Mana Shield to rank 6 to further help me stay alive during missions.

As a side note, I was hoping to finish my armor to further increase my chances of survival. I'm currently working on a Dustin armor and I am running missions for enchants.

But for fun, I finally finished collecting all my shock pages and I look forward to ranking shock!

I hope I answered all of your questions(:

Euphimia

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphimia 25/06/12, 10:34 pm

Thank You Kevin(:, and Casian!

!~ Thank You Leidolf for my referral (:

Euphimia

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian 27/06/12, 08:34 am

since you are Blike's spouse, and I think I should ask your opinion about him.

Do you know if he has used pake/hack in previous time for game breaking(GM hide, dupe, whatever you call it)?

And what is your opinion about it?

Casian

Back to top Go down

Post  cassa 27/06/12, 03:08 pm

Welcome Euphimia and thanks for applying!

It's really nice to see another fellow life skiller! I love life skills too!

I have just one question for you. Hypothetically, if Pure was to become active again how would you, as the guild leader, manage the guild and would this take away from your time with Dreams?

That's all I have to ask for now. Goodluck with your application ^^!
cassa
cassa

http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphimia 28/06/12, 11:16 am

Sorry for the delayed response!

@Casian: As far as I know, he only used pake to help me out with ranking barrier spikes and gathering herbs for MP potion making. I know that he did use duped items, but to the best of my knowledge he did not dupe any items to game break.

As for GM hide, I have never seen him use it at all. But, I did see him get hit by an unknown source multiple times during EvG. I later found out it was Lutetium (elf) that was using GM hide.

Uhm! I really frown upon the use of pake and game breaking. I really disliked the fact that my character/the whole game got rolled back a few times. One thing that really annoyed me was the fact that during those times I bought a lot of wood boards to rank my Handicraft. I almost got to rank 6, and then I got rolled back. Later, I found out that most of the wood boards I bought were probably duped. All that effort wasted because of the roll back/dupe.

@Cassa:Hypothetically, if Pure was to become active again how would I, as the guild leader, manage the guild? If only. haha. It' is very unlikely that it would happen. Don't get me wrong I really enjoyed the past two years as the guild leader of Pure. I loved my guild and everyone in it very much. The guild is very much inactive, with only my alts, Blike's alts, and a few friend's alts in the guild left. I only keep Pure because if my cousin ever comes back to playing Mabi, I'd like her to have it. We did start the guild together after all.

I don't think I have time to manage a guild at all. On top of school and everything, I'm very glad to have my 4 hours of playing mabi a night! I no longer have the time to be committed to managing a guild. But, I hope that the time I do spend on mabi I can spend it with a new guild that enjoys playing mabi like I do and build new memories.

>.<! Sorry for being sentimental.

oh and (: <3 Vampire Knight!

Euphimia

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 28/06/12, 11:48 am

Euphimia wrote:oh and (: <3 Vampire Knight!

Im convinced enough now Smile lol jk
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 30/06/12, 12:22 pm

Your application has been accepted, please apply at the guildstone located southwest outside of Dunbarton. Welcome to Dreams ^^.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down