Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WICKEDTONY's Application~

+4
Keo
Casian
Kevin24
WICKEDTONY
8 posters

Go down

WICKEDTONY's Application~ Empty WICKEDTONY's Application~

Post  WICKEDTONY 27/09/12, 08:00 pm

Application Template To Be Followed:

In-Game Name: WICKEDTONY

Your real name or age (Optional): Anthony AKA Tony and I am 28 years old.

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?: I am online Every Day! I do work 5 days a week though..sometimes 7 days =)~ but I always find time to do the Daily shadow missions.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:
I am currently not in a guild but here is a list of guilds I have been in I will start with the first guild from my beginner days.---> #1 Pureblack #2 Philosophy #3 Firstorder #4 Wasake #5 Firstorder #6 Fira #7 Conglomerate #8 Pinnacle #9 NOMNOMNOM #10 Blazed
#11 Overpowered

Why Dreams?: To be honest Dreams seems to be the only guild that is not ever really Dead.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals):
I will use Kevin24 and NAJEExx I have known NAJEExx for years..and Kevin24 for about a year

How long have you been playing?: Since Generation 2 or Generation 3

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?: uh!!! the list goes on forever! lol um...combat tab is pretty much maxed out Dark knight skills maxed out Demi god skills maxed out magic tab is pretty strong..

Any other information you would like for us to know: The reason the List of guilds I have been in is so Long is it just seems every time i join a guild that appears Active and Growing something happens and the guild falls apart. I am a very nice Easy going person and I will go out of my way to help any one I can.. In the real world I work for the Humane Society in my city full time and i love taking care of animals so if any one needs to know anything about cats or dogs I would do my best to help ya thanks for your time and I hope you enjoyed my application.

Sincerely WICKEDTONY.

bounce
WICKEDTONY
WICKEDTONY

Back to top Go down

WICKEDTONY's Application~ Empty Re: WICKEDTONY's Application~

Post  Kevin24 27/09/12, 10:39 pm

Thanks for applying tony, glad to see some detail in your app. I am indeed tony's referral, and feel he'd be a great addition to the guild. Met him while in NOM and he was always a helpful and chill guy. He likes to sm and can definitely hold his own in them. Personally never saw any drama associated with him, hes just here to play and have fun. Anyway wish you luck!
Kevin24
Kevin24

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian 28/09/12, 05:43 am

welcome and good luck Very Happy

Casian

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 29/09/12, 04:02 am

Thank you for applying to Dreams Tony. I've known you a long time so not really much to ask on this one but Good Luck.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  NAJEExx 29/09/12, 02:28 pm

hey tony ty for applying to dreams. i am indeed tony referral and he has been a long time friend and dungeoning partner for quite sone time. i dont have any questions at this time at work atm. good luck on your application.. Very Happy
NAJEExx
NAJEExx

Back to top Go down

Post  WICKEDTONY 29/09/12, 09:38 pm

Thanks Keo and thanks NAJEE and thank you Kevin You 3 have always been considered family in my opinion hope to see more posts soon i know every one has lives outside mabi as so do I so I thought I would share that for the next 16 days straight "In Real Life" I do not get any days off but I will still monitor this app. If any one has any questions shoot them my way I'll answer to the best of my knowledge..oh! thought I should add that I will be available for "Test" run's in the PST evenings around..8:00 p.m maybe a little bit sooner..
bounce Waits Patiently bounce
WICKEDTONY
WICKEDTONY

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotpocket 29/09/12, 10:10 pm

I've seen you before! No problems I can think of ^_^
Hotpocket
Hotpocket

Back to top Go down

Post  WICKEDTONY 03/10/12, 01:26 pm

Thank you Hotpocket seems that no one else is active any more? I was hopping to get some comments and some more good lucks! soon hm..seems people must be busy in the real world or moveing on and away from mabi? i hope not affraid
WICKEDTONY
WICKEDTONY

Back to top Go down

Post  SylvestreNic 03/10/12, 05:09 pm

Oh I am alive! Because I am to lazy to write again the same questions, here you go:

SylvestreNic wrote:First of all, good luck with your application. I finally have some time to come ask two little questions. What would happen if one of you two was not accept in the guild? And what would you do if you were going to break up? Usual questions that need an answer. Smile

SylvestreNic

Back to top Go down

Post  WICKEDTONY 03/10/12, 05:38 pm

SylvestreNic wrote:
First of all, good luck with your application. I finally have some time to come ask two little questions. What would happen if one of you two was not accept in the guild? And what would you do if you were going to break up? Usual questions that need an answer.

Well SylvestreNic I do not believe we will ever break up since were married in Real Life as well in mabi Very Happy and hmmm.. I think if my wife was not excepted i would still join and hopefully on her 2nd application you guys/girls would except her megen is awsome person and very nice and giveing I think if you accept me and not her you will be missing out on a Great person to add to your guild...And thank you for responding Sylvestre...
WICKEDTONY
WICKEDTONY

Back to top Go down

Post  Crazymofo 04/10/12, 03:41 am

Sorry i have not been payign attention to the forums my bad you can spank me later Razz

Anyways good luck on your ap.. i have no questions or any other thing i can think of.. I have run sm's with tony before and his wife and was enjoyable to say the least.. Hope you the best in your ap Razz
Crazymofo
Crazymofo

Back to top Go down

Post  WICKEDTONY 04/10/12, 11:02 am

Thank you Crazy! have a nice day and happy mabi~ Very Happy
WICKEDTONY
WICKEDTONY

Back to top Go down

Post  Casian 05/10/12, 09:24 am

Your application has been accepted.
Go apply at guild stone located at south west of Dunbarton.
Welcome to Dreams.

Application closed

Casian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down