Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crusnik02's Application

+4
Keo
Younglink96
Toshimitsu
Crusnik02
8 posters

Go down

Crusnik02's Application Empty Crusnik02's Application

Post  Crusnik02 01/01/13, 01:52 am

In-Game Name:Crusnik02

Your real name or age (Optional): Mike, 20 years old.

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?: Recently came back after around, half a year hiatus. Can't really remember. But I tend to be really active, possibly all day unless I have to go out and run errands. Every now and then I'll go on League of Legends for a match or 2.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:
As far as I can remember; Rosevampire (I think), Hunterz, Lmaonade, Exploited, Gambit, Scribble, Simple, Visions, Evangelion, Conglomerate, Crysis, and Paramount. If you've seen me in other guilds, just bring up the name and I'm sure I'll remember, also note that this is not the exact order I joined these guilds. I used to be leader of Evangelion until a personal issue with an ex, to which ended in her disbanding it since I had her have leader during the mean time that I did not have service. I was also and still am leader of my one man guild, Paramount. I left Conglomerate due to it not being remotely the same as when I first joined, it became another generic guild. I left to make Paramount with close friends, though since I had quit, they left and rejoined Conglomerate.

Why Dreams?:
I've tried applying to Dreams before in search of a guild that I could remain loyal to after my series of "guild hopping." But due to my "guild hopping," I don't think I was given a chance. I joined Conglomerate afterwards and that is my proof that I am capable of being loyal. I'm here once more because Dreams has had a few changes, new faces, and houses a good amount of people I am well acquainted with. I know I come here with a certain history I've had with Dreams before. I've moved on, the rest I guess is up to you.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals):
I have Toshimitsu as a referal.

How long have you been playing?: I've been playing for about... 3 years? I started when Iria was first released, though I started with an elf and about a month later switched to human.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:
I don't think they're considered much now that I'm back after a big update, but I almost had all the STR milked from skills, only needed Blaze, FB and Fishing, but now as you know, there are a lot more skills I plan on milking STR from. And Dex of course.

Any other information you would like for us to know:
On the side I play a little bit of DN, only when new content is out. I also play League of Legends early in the morning or when my friends want to set up some custom matches. Sometimes, rarely, I'll play a little bit of Xbox. I have a few personal life issues coming up soon, I might be less active than before. Job hunting for a bit. And once again, I can be very loyal if given a chance. If people still have problems with my past, be my guest to talk it out.

Crusnik02

Back to top Go down

Crusnik02's Application Empty Re: Crusnik02's Application

Post  Toshimitsu 01/01/13, 09:50 am

Yes I am Crusnik02's/Mike's referral. I can vouch for him that he's pretty good at the shadow missions he can do as well as his loyalty to the guild. He was indeed denied last time he tried joining a few years ago after my application due to his 'guild hopping' but we all knew, the ones that were active at the time, that he was denied because of ulterior reasons being that he was friendly to the rival guild at the time, Conglomerate. Which he later joined and was then barred from viewing the old forums along with all Conglomerate related names including myself later when I left the guild.

When I was in Conglomerate Mike was the one that was showing me the fastest methods to do things and is usually there most of the time if you need a helping hand. His real life situation is probably what pulls him away from the game, but other than that he's normally at his computer. Easy to get along with and when I was not active on Mabinogi he kept me up to date with the happenings here and there. I understand that his history of guilds in the past may not be fantastic, but neither was mine. I had been in at least seven guilds prior to joining Dreams. I don't give out referrals often and if at all, but this is the one of few times I probably say I feel that I can give a good one and back it up too. Last time I referred and it went downhill and I'd like to make up for that with this one.
Toshimitsu
Toshimitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 01/01/13, 02:16 pm

Mike is back! I can vouch for him as well. He was really helpful when I was in Gambit, Simple and Scribble with him. He would run Ciar adv with me and taught me how to do certain things. I have no questions for now, I'll get to those later.

Good Luck!

Younglink96

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 01/01/13, 06:20 pm

Hi Crusnik thank you for applying to Dreams, and Good Luck.

You have been gone a while indeed, with all the new updates and content do you feel you'll catch up and be back in the swing of things fairly easily?

And are you back for good or is this a spontanious now you see me next week we wont? lol

P.S. Welcome Back Very Happy
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusnik02 01/01/13, 06:36 pm

I've been back for about a week so far, I was testing the waters before I finally decided to buy service. Pretty much, I'm back. As for the updates, actually that was one of the reasons I quit in the first place. I should of mentioned that in app but I guess I'll say it here. I quit because most of the Conglomerate core members stopped playing, lack of content for me, and I just needed to stay away from Mabi a while. Though Conglomerate's missing core members is also what lead to me leaving and creating my own guild. I wanted to quit in my own guild, not in Conglomerate.

P.S. Thanks Razz It's never hard to catch up on Mabi, just good to have TONS of things to do.

Crusnik02

Back to top Go down

Post  WICKEDTONY 02/01/13, 09:22 am

I have never heard of any bad things from or about this guy he has always been pretty helpful and can hold his own from what i remember no questions from me...Good luck on your app.
WICKEDTONY
WICKEDTONY

Back to top Go down

Post  Younglink96 02/01/13, 12:22 pm

What if the core members of Conglo return and you were accepted into Dreams, what would you do?

Younglink96

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusnik02 02/01/13, 01:01 pm

Trust me when I say, the main core members won't return lol. That and we already drifted apart, there are other core members who left and joined other guilds already. But say they did return, I wouldn't leave. There's always that chance that they'll leave again. Besides, I know them on a personal level, we don't need to be in the same guild to stay in touch or do things together. Same for Dreams, I was never in the guild, yet I still did things with a couple of them.

Crusnik02

Back to top Go down

Post  megen 03/01/13, 08:55 am

Wow I Must say i LOVE your Hebona! I don't know you..but I remember seeing you around the game. Welcome back! 4k + nice =) I don't really have too many questions your app looks great! Thanks for applying!!
megen
megen

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotpocket 03/01/13, 10:50 am

I do see many guilds, but from how long ago it was, maybe you are not a guild hopper anymore.
Your rebirth ratio shows dedication, and your name is very familiar, but I don't see any problems with you ^^

Anyway, What "certain history with Dreams" are you talking about? Just the "guild hopping denial"? o-o;;;

Also, what would you do if Toshimitsu were to ever leave the guild?

Good luck on your application ^^
Hotpocket
Hotpocket

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusnik02 03/01/13, 11:43 am

Hotpocket wrote:I do see many guilds, but from how long ago it was, maybe you are not a guild hopper anymore.
Your rebirth ratio shows dedication, and your name is very familiar, but I don't see any problems with you ^^

Anyway, What "certain history with Dreams" are you talking about? Just the "guild hopping denial"? o-o;;;

I'm familiar to you because... we used to go at it in Rabbie Arena when I was still a Pally xD I'm sure you remember that "noober" Razz. You also thought I was 4k + when I was only around 2k.... but hey I'm 4k+ now?

My history with Dreams refers to a certain incident on the older forums regarding a Peaca Int run. That and ever since I had joined Conglomerate, I got a little more hate for just having that over my head by a couple of members. I guess I joined Conglomerate at the wrong time, well for you guys at least.

As for Toshi leaving.... Are you assuming I'm joining BECAUSE of Toshi? xD. I was with Toshi in Conglomerate and he had left, I did not follow lol. So yea, Toshi is also someone I know on a personal level, always kept in touch even when I was on hiatus.

Crusnik02

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotpocket 03/01/13, 06:25 pm

Crusnik02 wrote:
Hotpocket wrote:I do see many guilds, but from how long ago it was, maybe you are not a guild hopper anymore.

I'm familiar to you because... we used to go at it in Rabbie Arena when I was still a Pally xD I'm sure you remember that "noober" Razz. You also thought I was 4k + when I was only around 2k.... but hey I'm 4k+ now?

My history with Dreams refers to a certain incident on the older forums regarding a Peaca Int run. That and ever since I had joined Conglomerate, I got a little more hate for just having that over my head by a couple of members. I guess I joined Conglomerate at the wrong time, well for you guys at least.

As for Toshi leaving.... Are you assuming I'm joining BECAUSE of Toshi? xD. I was with Toshi in Conglomerate and he had left, I did not follow lol. So yea, Toshi is also someone I know on a personal level, always kept in touch even when I was on hiatus.

Quick reply! I was usually just in the arena to test new skills/stats after a week of leveling (Usually went solo without any other members) but yes, Rabbie was kind of fun, though it's been so long to remember every individual from PvP X-x

Myself, and many core members no longer play, possibly all the members who you had a conflict with are gone for now. So how would you handle a situation with any/all of them returning?
Hotpocket
Hotpocket

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusnik02 03/01/13, 07:04 pm

Honestly, it's them that have a problem with me or had. If they did return, it's more of, what would they do? I'm not one to start anything. I stray away from problems like that and mind my own business.

Crusnik02

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusnik02 06/01/13, 09:45 pm

I'm still here to answer any other questions.. just putting that out there!

Crusnik02

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshimitsu 07/01/13, 05:29 am

Sorry Mike, just not enough people on due to post holidays or whatever reason it is that they don't feel like posting input.
Toshimitsu
Toshimitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusnik02 07/01/13, 03:16 pm

If that's the case, I don't mind a little extension, if people still want to ask questions later~

Crusnik02

Back to top Go down

Post  megen 07/01/13, 05:59 pm

Only question for me and maybe this has already been answered but I am a busy person and don't have time to sit and read all of it over again...When did you come back to Mabi? A week, or 2, or a month?
megen
megen

Back to top Go down

Post  Crusnik02 07/01/13, 09:17 pm

It'd be 2 weeks now, I went a week with no service to see if I was still interested, after the week was over I decided to buy service and it's been roughly another week since then.

Crusnik02

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin24 08/01/13, 02:55 am

Hi mike thanks for applying. Yes sorry for being late on the comments, have been busy as well. I used to go to rabbie arena quite a bit back in the day too. Watching you and all the conglom people own was funny. Though i didn't get to know you, you didn't seem like one to cause drama. Don't have any questions so good luck on your app.
Kevin24
Kevin24

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 08/01/13, 09:00 pm

Application Accepted

Please apply at the guild stone Southwest Corner just outside Dunbarton.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down