Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lightbow's Application #2

+4
Drawing
Hotpocket
Toshimitsu
Lightbow
8 posters

Go down

Lightbow's Application #2 Empty Lightbow's Application #2

Post  Lightbow 17/01/13, 05:26 am

In- Game Name:

Lightbow

Real name&Age(Optional)

Azul,17

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

How Active Are you in the Game?

I am Active 4 hours a day every day and 8 hours on Weekends.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

Few Years back i was in (Pink) in which i gave leader back to "Ladykikyo" later on Join Silly which i stay for a period of 1 year and some months until computer issues and came back to the game when i fix that issue and was invite to Rank1 in which i am Still currently in the guild for a period of 7 months.

There's several reasons why i have chosen Dreams. since i was level 400 i took a deep interested in dreams guild and not only because back than 3 years ago those players like nyxus,colbat7,azurai tend to PvP in dunbarton but i found dreams to be a guild that doesn't come and go like many others, i found dreams to be more than just a guild a community of players that want to be the best of the best

An i do enjoy SMS and i believe Dreams tend to SMS quiet often and i like a challenge.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals):Saintz , Hatsunechan

How long have you been playing?:

I been playing since beta but on account in (Mari) in which i share with my friend in real life who introduce me to game but, My main(Lightbow) my own account is been around for 3 years and half since i made it. I do not play on my Mari account no more so i mostly spend my time in Lightbow now.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:

Finished Combat Tab and working my way through Life Skills. Accomplishment i have aquire a decent gear since i got back to the game i can basically solo all HM that i know off not including Generation G16 final.

Any other information you would like for us to know?:

Have been Seeking a position as a member of dreams for a long time now And i Enjoy Eating at Olive garden XD.

Lightbow
Lightbow

Back to top Go down

Lightbow's Application #2 Empty Re: Lightbow's Application #2

Post  Toshimitsu 18/01/13, 08:05 pm

So I guess I'll break the ice, why do you believe that this application is different from the last?
Toshimitsu
Toshimitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightbow 18/01/13, 08:19 pm

Toshimitsu wrote:So I guess I'll break the ice, why do you believe that this application is different from the last?

well Hello once again!

Well I don't believe this application it's much different from the other one that there's not much for me to say about myself that it's already been written. I only answer with pure honesty and i believe that this application shows some of my background pass like the last one did and its best to not add lies and keep my application real.
Lightbow
Lightbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshimitsu 18/01/13, 08:21 pm

I noticed that since your last application that you rebirth'd 5 times and averaged around 96.6 levels per rebirth and 17 exploration.

Good luck.
Toshimitsu
Toshimitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightbow 18/01/13, 08:27 pm

Toshimitsu wrote:I noticed that since your last application that you rebirth'd 5 times and averaged around 96.6 levels per rebirth and 17 exploration.

Good luck.
Thank you!
Lightbow
Lightbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Hotpocket 19/01/13, 08:24 am

Lightbow wrote:
Toshimitsu wrote:I noticed that since your last application that you rebirth'd 5 times and averaged around 96.6 levels per rebirth and 17 exploration.

Good luck.
Thank you!

I have no problems with you ;o
Hotpocket
Hotpocket

Back to top Go down

Post  Drawing 19/01/13, 08:52 am

I see you're applying again. Good luck man!

It should probably be mentioned that your referrals at some point during the application MUST post on this thread, verifying that they are indeed a referral, or else they won't be valid.
Drawing
Drawing

Back to top Go down

Post  Saintz 19/01/13, 10:16 pm

Sorry for the wait young Chaps but I am here to confirm that I am Lights Referral. Cool

As long as I have known Light he has always been a good friend and willing to chat. He has wanted to be apart of our family for a while now and there is nothing negative associated with him that i have heard or can think of Very Happy . Due to my stupid ridiculous laggy internet connection in Battle for Tail ll he basically solo'd the whole thing, so he can hold his own. Anyways....

Good luck on your app man.

Saintz

Back to top Go down

Post  Hatsunechan 20/01/13, 07:14 am

I'll confirm my ref for Lightbow. He's a really nice person and really shows he wants to get into Dreams. There was never any real reason why he shouldnt be able to get in the first time he applied. He has a good RB ratio too.

/has nothing to say thats why I dont post on apps.

Hatsunechan

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodyirish 20/01/13, 02:28 pm

Granted you have gotten more lvls since last time u rbed. But its kinda safe to assume that its because of the snowball event. Which was fantastic event, u made at least 569 ap from lvls and exploration alone (Not including all the 5 ap a day quest). Im just wondering wut u did with all of that ap. Lots of total lvls now dont really matter b.c of stuff like this that nexon throws together.
Bloodyirish
Bloodyirish

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightbow 20/01/13, 02:56 pm

Bloodyirish wrote:Granted you have gotten more lvls since last time u rbed. But its kinda safe to assume that its because of the snowball event. Which was fantastic event, u made at least 569 ap from lvls and exploration alone (Not including all the 5 ap a day quest). Im just wondering wut u did with all of that ap. Lots of total lvls now dont really matter b.c of stuff like this that nexon throws together.

Hi I want to start by saying that i really did not enjoy that snowball event and more likely hate it because I Love using my skills Lol I do admit I have done it a around a total of 20 or 25 times till it ended.

Second You might be curious what I did do to gain those levels it's basically SMS/Outlaw hunting/Commerce is what i mostly focus on.

Third to answer your last question about what I did with all that AP I gather from my RB I mostly try to Rank Trans mastery and Commerce Mastery but I still hold a little of that AP I Gather and I'm saving it to Rank Life Skills later in life.
Lightbow
Lightbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Bloodyirish 22/01/13, 05:04 pm

Ah trans mastery is nice to get adds lots of hp and str. GL with life skills its so bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh to rank.
Bloodyirish
Bloodyirish

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 23/01/13, 05:51 pm

What do you think you can bring to the guild as a member?
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Lightbow 24/01/13, 02:05 am

Leidolf wrote:What do you think you can bring to the guild as a member?

I can Help With SMS, Dungeons when I have the time ,I can contributed helping in guild battles and I'm capable of holding my own.
Lightbow
Lightbow

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 24/01/13, 01:04 pm

We hope you will still be working hard starting now.

Application accepted.
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down