Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shuyinn Application

+3
WICKEDTONY
megen
Shuyinn
7 posters

Go down

Shuyinn Application Empty Shuyinn Application

Post  Shuyinn 08/12/13, 05:05 pm

In-Game Name:Shuyinn
Your real name or age (Optional):
Max,  age:22
Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?:
I am very active in game, I get majority of  dailies done the moment I wake up and spam MA till I reach around level 100-120. If I am not in leveling mode you can find me marketing or training life skills. I am never far away from my desk so I try to stay on as much as possible.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:

My prior guilds go in this  order, Fira->Conglomerate ->Sake->Chill->Failures(Which we then migrated and made adorable during guild event)->Murcielago .

STORY TIME! –a lot to read sorry for typo’s- <3
When I made Fira I had a vision for my guild to be helpful and progressive, Everyone’s drama led people to dislike one other so I took myself away from that equation which turned out for the better for everyone.

When the separation took place I ended up being absorbed by Cong for basicly…3 days or something around those lines. Due to in-activity at the time and people coming and going in and out of the guild I felt I was not needed in the guild  so took my leave shortly after:o

After I left I then joined my favorite friends I knew since g1 in Sake, they come and go in seasons since they all have school and put their education before a video game, I was free to come and go as I liked, it was my home for a long time.
After Becoming more independent in the game I started to help other higher level people then me in the game with little small things, Mikizuko befriended me and a friend of mine to make a guild called chill, we thought we can progress through the game together ended up leaving us within the weak with no answer or response.

During my time guildless I made many little small guilds with my only real friend Regiexitium from Fira. We spent much time progressing with each other so I don’t really think the random guilds I made were important to add. It was a guild of 2.

With time I met new and old friends again and I was allowed to join my friend’s in adorable, I quit playing at that point for a short period of time then returned and wanted to do something new so I left and played solo for a bit, in the end I ended up making a new guild with Regie again called Murcielago for the guild title event. It comprised of Regie ,Nocki and myself.

I left My current guild because it was just a name we made up and I know my friend’s  are always near if they need help c:

Why Dreams?:
I know Dreams has been around for a long time and I have thought about apply long time ago. Now that I have matured both in game and myself I feel ready to tackle something new and amazing Very Happy

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals):
Tony,Megen,Hiroki

How long have you been playing?:
I started playing in beta a long time ago on a newbie alt, then quit shortly and came back around the time the first realize of elves/giants. I created shuyinn as a alt but slowly became fond of my range missing self..lol. So I would say g4 would be the start for me I believe.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:

I am a versatile elf, equipped to run any mission/dungeon,  Now  a days I like to play a more supportive char, I am a GM bard with one of the highest buff’s currently in the game 35.20%/40.83% /45.76%, I love to buff my team as much as possible.

Any other information you would like for us to know:

As far as I know the preconceived notions of me are that I am just this big mean old person who rude to everyone. Its true I can be a butt some time’s I won’t deny this  but!!!, I never get angry at someone, hold any grudges or care on a single drama related subject for too long. I move on and keep playing the game happily. So I hope that I won’t be judged on pasted issues to harshly but in the end it’s all up to you guise c:

-Edited by Keo to include Hiroki's name, as well as deleted repost below
Shuyinn
Shuyinn

Back to top Go down

Shuyinn Application Empty Shuyinn's Referral

Post  megen 08/12/13, 05:18 pm

study I will glance up from my awesome book to comment here...Yes, I am a referral for Shu. I knew him back in the day and got to know him a bit better recently. I have to say Shu your app explains a LOT! I wish you good luck on your application! Fire away everyone I know you want too =)
megen
megen

Back to top Go down

Shuyinn Application Empty Shuyinn's Application

Post  WICKEDTONY 08/12/13, 05:30 pm

This is True I am a referral for Shuyinn AKA "Max" He is a definable strong player. I will also say he has done some maturing as he has said, I do however have a few questions of my own for this man.
1-If you get into this guild do you have the dedication to stay in it no matter the situation that may arise in the future?
2-How have you changed as a person from 3 years ago? "Maturing wise" or any other way you wish to share.
3-What can Dreams expect from you or what are you expecting to find here in Dreams?
4-What do you have to offer to Dreams? "Besides being a party buff"

Good Luck Shuyinn,
WICKEDTONY
WICKEDTONY

Back to top Go down

Shuyinn Application Empty Re: Shuyinn Application

Post  Shuyinn 08/12/13, 05:52 pm

1-If you get into this guild do you have the dedication to stay in it no matter the situation that may arise in the future?

I have dedication to family and friends, back in the day if you rubbed me the wrong way I would have just left without a word. Now I sit down and discuss things out logically first before emotion.

2-How have you changed as a person from 3 years ago? "Maturing wise" or any other way you wish to share.

I find mabi less stressful now and enjoy it day by day. I am not panicking to be the best or number 1. I take the game day by day at my own pace with my friends, enjoying and having some fun along the way. My younger self would have not tolerated my current behavior xD but people change and grow.

3-What can Dreams expect from you or what are you expecting to find here in Dreams?

As for what I expect from dreams? Nothing more then some new experience's and comradery. As towards dreams expecting from me I would say my skills and team dynamics.

4-What do you have to offer to Dreams? "Besides being a party buff"

As I said I am a very versatile player so I am always ready in combat and Life skills. Very Happy

Shuyinn
Shuyinn

Back to top Go down

Shuyinn Application Empty Shuyinn's Application

Post  WICKEDTONY 08/12/13, 06:14 pm

Good answers, no more from me at the moment look forward to seeing everyone else's.

Good luck to you Shuyinn.
WICKEDTONY
WICKEDTONY

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 08/12/13, 07:08 pm

Well someone I know very personally both on good and bad notes lol. Hello shu, welcome to the application of dreams.

Me and you go far back I just want it to be known that shu and I did make amends quite some time ago that puts our past behind us. It was a very personal and sensitive experience that I am glad is put behind us it has been forgiven and moved on from. I can vouch that he definitely seems to have matured from years ago.

I'm very surprised at this application and I'm not really sure what to ask at this time so if something comes up I'll post it later. Other then that good luck.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Whimsguy 09/12/13, 12:29 pm

Greetings Shuyinn,

Soo I don't know you from Past or Present that I can recall...other then perhaps in passing....but my commentary is based on what I have read in this application thus far.

People can change,
People deserve a second chance,
History tends to repeat itself.

Given the above comments/statements,  you have stated that you have changed and matured in the last few years...and you have Dreams members who know you to back that up...this is good.

People are willing to forgive you of your mistakes, and let the past be in the past....Also good.

The part im concerned with is the final comment.  What are your doing or can do to prevent REPEATING your past mistakes?

I don't know specifics...as I said I don't know you...but your very open about stating how your have changed, but change is more of an evolution...its an on going process....what are your intentions regarding this at this point as well, so that certain behavioral patterns do not regress to the familiar?

Thank you,
Whimsguy

Last edited by Whimsguy on 09/12/13, 12:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fixed typos)
Whimsguy
Whimsguy

Back to top Go down

Shuyinn Application Empty ^^

Post  Tobisenpai 09/12/13, 01:25 pm

oh oh, thats a good one !

Tobisenpai

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuyinn 09/12/13, 05:24 pm

What happened in the past stays in the past, I do not dwell on that time anymore because there is nothing more I can reflect on. What happened happened and time moved on and were all stronger from then, I'm sure everyone from then would feel the same.

You asked what I'm doing to make sure nothing like this ever happens again? The answer is very simple, I do what is important first before letting my emotions way in on anything. There is not close minded child left, I'm to old to be playing around like its some betrayal drama series on day time T.V. I'm on mabi to Enjoy my life outside of reality. The process of change and evolution you spoke of has happened and still is happening. I can only learn from each passing event and reflect them towards future confrontations.

Hope this moderately answered some of your concerns c:
Shuyinn
Shuyinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuyinn 10/12/13, 09:23 am

If anyone wants to ask me anything or know me better feel free to add me in game, I am usually free or up to do just about anything ^~^
Shuyinn
Shuyinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiroki 10/12/13, 01:46 pm

Hi!

I'm just posting to say that I have also decided to refer Shuyinn.

Good Luck!

Hiroki

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 10/12/13, 02:52 pm

So I had been made aware of something that's recently occurred in your presence and would like to ask your side of what happened.

There was a Red Dragon Adv pass run in Tara that you recently joined. In going on this pass you had mentioned that you just needed to meteor strike, but the party leader of this run needed the red dragon finish to obtain his meteor skill. Upon entering the boss room you missed your meteor strike, and from what was seen you didn't move then just left the run altogether to leave the leader, and 1-2 other people alone to finish this dragon.

Could you please recall and explain this situation.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuyinn 10/12/13, 03:11 pm

I remember this, Yes I ran with some random on a pass with my friend and someone else which I think it was curryd might be wrong. I gave exact instructions to wait outside until I was to meteor the dragon, after that the rest was up to him. The person ran in picked up agro causing him to move and my meteor to miss. At that point my friend and I decided to leave the run and do something else.

After this event happened me and my friend joined his party AGAIN to help him after he understood the directions this time,  Regiexitium and I did his Hard mode pass FOR HIM letting him have his finish for his quest. He was grateful and we all went are marry little ways.
Shuyinn
Shuyinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 10/12/13, 04:22 pm

Because it didn't go your way you and your friend just decided to leave? Adv red dragon isn't too hard to kill was that an option as apposed to leaving?

Although it was nice of you to go back and help the person get their quest done and to obtain their skill.

We trust our guild members to finish a run if they've volunteered to do so, at some point things can go wrong or not according to plan that just happens as controlling everything isn't always possible, but we wouldn't just suggest leaving a run as a solution.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuyinn 10/12/13, 05:51 pm

What I did was wrong and can't be changed or made up so I wont make some excuse, only thing I can do now is keep moving ahead and learn from what happened, which I have done. Now I remind players of certain tactics or intentions prior entering run or just 2-3 rooms before a boss. Worst case scenario I solo run the boss with randoms.
Shuyinn
Shuyinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Hiroki 11/12/13, 01:20 pm

What if your application is denied? What are your plans?

Hiroki

Back to top Go down

Post  Shuyinn 11/12/13, 02:46 pm

If my application is denied for whatever reason I would still stay guild less and work on whatever reason I was denied for. If a reapplication was possible I would most likely try again. ^~^
Shuyinn
Shuyinn

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 16/12/13, 11:44 pm

After some discussions it's been decided to give you a chance, though some instances have occurred when you have left impressions of being bossy, or showing personality that resembles that of your past and not this changed one you speak of.

We will hope to continue to see this positive change you refer to and I encourage you to be open minded in continuing to find comradery amongst the guild members as we treat each other as a family here in Dreams.

Your 30 day probationary period starts now please be mindful of your guild mates and yourself as you now will represent Dreams, a guild that our members all wear proudly. Please apply at the guildstone southwest outside Dunbarton walls.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down