Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's a me Lesliie application :l

+6
Keo
Meliae
Roxxaz
Leidolf
Brandonsmall
Lesliie
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

It's a me Lesliie application :l - Page 2 Empty Re: It's a me Lesliie application :l

Post  Lesliie 11/11/14, 09:23 pm

Lesliie wrote:
Keo wrote:Most people have bad encounters along their way either with drama, guilds, or just random people so I'm interested to learn, What has been your biggest conflict in a guild and with other players in mabinogi?

How do you handle/approach these type of conflicts?

I encounter some conflict with other players before, (old online relationship) and the action I took was just simply stop paying attention to them and stay out of sight. Soon enough it will be in the past and I laugh it off. As for guild conflicts, I don't remember any sort of conflicts I had with previous guilds so I wouldn't of known.

If its general people I stay away and not cause anymore trouble, I'm not the type of people who talk behind peoples back, but if it someone I know or say within guild, I'd try talk reason and take their mind to somewhere else.

In saying, I try to make it not affect anyone else and resolve, if that doesn't work then what previously mention measures is taken :v
Lesliie
Lesliie

Back to top Go down

It's a me Lesliie application :l - Page 2 Empty Re: It's a me Lesliie application :l

Post  Leidolf 12/11/14, 02:45 pm

You can find our guild stone south-east of Dunbartion.

Application accepted
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2