Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rikkusa's Application <3

+11
Brandonsmall
NAJEExx
Gadrien
Roxxaz
Jeweldragona
megen
Littlesnowie
Lesliie
WICKEDTONY
Keo
Rikkusa
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rikkusa's Application <3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Rikkusa's Application <3

Post  Roxxaz 01/02/15, 12:43 pm

Hello, I have a couple more questions:

1). What is your stance on the ever-increasing support for the medicinal/recreational use of cannabis?

2). What is your opinion on people who do recreationally use marijuana?

Onto another subject...

3). What kind of music do you like? Who is your favorite artist?

4). Do you play any instruments?

And finally Mabinogi-related...

5). Would you consider yourself a Fashionogi player? Or are you combat ready?

6). Besides Magic, what other class do you like to use? As you know, a lot of Magic skills do not provide synergy with other classes (of course there are exceptions; but humor me). What do you do if someone politely or rudely asks you to stop using Fireball/Thunder/Ice Spear/Hailstorm, etc.?

Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Rikkusa 01/02/15, 03:41 pm

Roxxaz wrote:Hello, I have a couple more questions:

1). What is your stance on the ever-increasing support for the medicinal/recreational use of cannabis?
Oh? Well I personally don't like drugs >//<;; no offense to anyone who does them, I don't judge! Do what makes you happy ^^<3 I just don't really believe in taking or doing something to obtain a high or an artificial happiness, I really enjoy living life to the fullest in it's full potential without something altering my train of thought <3 also....being around it gives me panic attacks >//<;;
However I can't say I DONT support the legalization for medicinal purposes, I believe people should be able to do as they wish with there lives <3

2). What is your opinion on people who do recreationally use marijuana?
Lol I guess I answered this already ^//^;; No judgement is held <3 Do what makes you happy =)

Onto another subject...

3). What kind of music do you like? Who is your favorite artist?
Oh music! I absolutely love all music! Country/pop/rock/metal/j-rock/j-pop/k-pop and rock, anime themes, classical, all of it! It's historical in it's own form of art, hearing what people have painted with there voices is beautiful <3
Uhmm....my favorite artist?....that's really super hard....lol I really love Kerli Koiv, she's is inspirational and has a beautiful train of thought, her voice is magnificent and she's Estonian! Which is where my grandparents are from <3

4). Do you play any instruments?
I play the guitar...a tad bit of piano....I've been told i have a beautiful voice, but I save the singing for the shower x//D;; lolol

And finally Mabinogi-related...

5). Would you consider yourself a Fashionogi player? Or are you combat ready?
I am most definitely a Fashionogian lol I love fashion! I love having my character look pretty, but at the current moment I'm living off of nothing in game as far as gold goes and I really don't like the market >//<;; and I plan on saving up for a pair of pilgrim swords for when I go in to train combat <3
I'm focusing on being combat ready Wink I could really use help on combo attacks and self defense techniques <3 lol

6). Besides Magic, what other class do you like to use? As you know, a lot of Magic skills do not provide synergy with other classes (of course there are exceptions; but humor me). What do you do if someone politely or rudely asks you to stop using Fireball/Thunder/Ice Spear/Hailstorm, etc.?
Yeah....this is the problem I've been running into since I've returned, I really enjoy the gunner class alot, and I will be focusing on combat for a while to help with gunner....I've always been a master archer tho so I can usually swing in the bow for moral support x//D;;
But really I am going to be chasing after skills that will help in parties that wont disrupt the cycles....so I think alchemy will be my best bet with those hydra things <3 lol

Rikkusa
Rikkusa

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlesnowie 02/02/15, 02:20 am

Roxxaz is all about dem drugs, yo!

I feel like I have to jump on the random question bandwagon as well now.

1) What is your opinion about religion? How do you feel about other people who are strongly religious?

2) How do you feel about LGBT people?

Take my questions with a grain of salt, hahah. Also here's a bunny to brighten your day, we've been question bombing you quite hard now! albino
Littlesnowie
Littlesnowie

Back to top Go down

Post  Rikkusa 02/02/15, 07:07 am

Littlesnowie wrote:Roxxaz is all about dem drugs, yo!

I feel like I have to jump on the random question bandwagon as well now.

1) What is your opinion about religion? How do you feel about other people who are strongly religious?
Religion if a very fun subject to address, I could go on for days about all of them <3 however to make it short, I respect all religions! They are all sooo interesting to explore <3
My beliefs rely mostly on Buddhism because of how respectful and honest the religion itself is, and I just feel it in my hear it's the right path for me <3
I think the only religious people that bother me are the ones who judge and point fingers, I just don't see how someone could believe in a god that would be so judgmental and hateful....idk about you but that's NOT the kind of god I'd give my soul to ^^;;

2) How do you feel about LGBT people?
Well considering I find girls attractive myself lol, my brother is gay, and he's the most sweetest craziest outgoing down to earth friend I could ever have <3
I don't believe in titles like that tho.....people are people, being and fighting against someones sexual preferences? You might as well be racist and expect life to be perfect xD We all have feelings and a heart and souls and the exact same parts as eachother, we know how this works, so I'll never understand why there is so much hatred still happening in the world <3 You love who you love no matter what gender or race, it's who they are on the inside that you should have fallen in love with <3

Take my questions with a grain of salt, hahah. Also here's a bunny to brighten your day, we've been question bombing you quite hard now! albino
I love bunnies <33
Rikkusa
Rikkusa

Back to top Go down

Post  Whimsguy 02/02/15, 11:46 am

Roxxaz wrote:Hello and welcome to the application process:

1). Muffins or cupcakes?

2). What is your favorite color - and why?

3). What do you like to do to level?

Good luck~

@ROX you stole my question Mad THE COLORS ARE MMIIINNNEEEE!!!

Greetings
I have a comment regarding your archery mastery...as follows
I began as production and morphed into an archer quite gracefully as such due to dex etc. from the production skills. These were the fist skills I mastered (archery) and I do love them soo, but as you have explained you are now focusing on guns, and that's cool...just wanted to share that once u start using the other skill sets more regularly and become used to them, I indeed believe you will like them. I still love using archery, but mostly now I use alchemy and puppetry with subdued barding. and for my particular style this is where I find the most damage. (and its fun as hell)

another comment/observation: and question
Your replies are very genuine, heartfelt, sincere. you have a characteristic view of humanity and that which is worthy to be observed as beautiful. but you said you sometimes don't even think your pretty??? how can you be so enlightened with rose coloured glasses and not see a pretty girl in the mirror? (you don't have to answer this if you don't want to...most of us have insecurities about ourselves...but this one was a slap to me.(particularly if that avatar in your posts is actually you)

What is your time zone? (I believe this is realitive since you said you work evenings)

was gonna comment about the rissa name....but someone already covered that.

so far that's all
Thank you
Whims

Whimsguy
Whimsguy

Back to top Go down

Post  Rikkusa 02/02/15, 12:10 pm

Whimsguy wrote:
Roxxaz wrote:Hello and welcome to the application process:

1). Muffins or cupcakes?

2). What is your favorite color - and why?

3). What do you like to do to level?

Good luck~

@ROX you stole my question Mad THE COLORS ARE MMIIINNNEEEE!!!

Greetings
I have a comment regarding your archery mastery...as follows
I began as production and morphed into an archer quite gracefully as such due to dex etc. from the production skills.  These were the fist skills I mastered (archery) and I do love them soo, but as you have explained you are now focusing on guns, and that's cool...just wanted to share that once u start using the other skill sets more regularly and become used to them, I indeed believe you will like them. I still love using archery, but mostly now I use alchemy and puppetry with subdued barding. and for my particular style this is where I find the most damage. (and its fun as hell)

another comment/observation: and question
Your replies are very genuine, heartfelt, sincere. you have a characteristic view of humanity and that which is worthy to be observed as beautiful.  but you said you sometimes don't even think your pretty??? how can you be so enlightened with rose coloured glasses and not see a pretty girl in the mirror? (you don't have to answer this if you don't want to...most of us have insecurities about ourselves...but this one was a slap to me.(particularly if that avatar in your posts is actually you)

What is your time zone? (I believe this is realitive since you said you work evenings)

was gonna comment about the rissa name....but someone already covered that.

so far that's all
Thank you
Whims

Yeah, I used to be strict archery in any game that I played, but I must admit and agree with you that these other classes are turning out out to pretty fun! There are bits and pieces like...I don't like lances even tho I know they are the best choice for when i go combat, but I love duel wielding so I'm choosing to duel wield these new pilgrim swords my friend has made for me <3 I'm really excited about that ^_^
Also excited to start alchemy....maybe....there seems to be alot that goes into learning it....I'm sure it's easy once you get it down!! ^^<3 and an update on my magic! I have only a few more skills to get to 1 before i move on! The AP is the only thing holding me back ^^<3 lol
And you are way to kind darling!
For the record yes my avatar pic is the one and only >w<;
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
And it's not that I find myself ugly, so please don't get that idea. I do in fact dwindle in modeling here and there, I guess I was just trying to say, that I don't find myself perfect in any way. If anything I'm just as ordinary as the next human being, and I think that everyone is beautiful in there own shape and form! ^^<3

Also....I am in Eastern Time Zone! I live in GA (Georgia) a few hours below Atlanta! =)

Thank you for being such a sweety!
Love,
Risa <3
Rikkusa
Rikkusa

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 05/02/15, 09:28 am

How would you feel about participating in a trial run as our member(s) watch your gameplay mechanics?
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Rikkusa 05/02/15, 06:16 pm

Roxxaz wrote:How would you feel about participating in a trial run as our member(s) watch your gameplay mechanics?

I'm totally down ^^<3
Altho it would also depend ON the trial x//D;; lol I can only handle so much at this points with my stats, but I'm working hard to rank up >//<;;
My favorites are OA and Dorrens and SCC <3 lol
Rikkusa
Rikkusa

Back to top Go down

Post  Leidolf 06/02/15, 12:13 pm

The trial run was a bit slow but went fairly well. Keep working on those flaws we mentionned back there. I welcome you as a fellow guildie.

Application accepted.
Leidolf
Leidolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum