Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hessim's Application

+4
Toshimitsu
Kostacious
INocturne
Hessim
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hessim's Application - Page 2 Empty Re: Hessim's Application

Post  Toshimitsu 06/05/15, 02:49 pm

Should have replied with mid for feed.
Toshimitsu
Toshimitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hessim 06/05/15, 03:15 pm

No dude. It's support or feed.

Hessim

Back to top Go down

Post  Toshimitsu 06/05/15, 03:27 pm

But I don't like support.. too much give and take.. but mainly giving.. or you get a really bad adc that can't do well in laning phase and loses the lane.. too heavy and you have to carry for them lol
Toshimitsu
Toshimitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Hessim 06/05/15, 03:44 pm

That's why I get 700 ap on Sona and burst the junk out of everything.

Hessim

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 08/05/15, 07:53 am

On Hessim, did you utilize any benefit(s) from Pake usage and/or the NX exploit? If so, which items?

Would you say you are rich because you used Pake and the exploit to get money, or were you already rich prior to Pake?

What do you do for money today besides merchanting? Any missions you like to spam? If so, which?

On a scale from 1-10, how serious do you take Mabinogi?

And by serious, I mean maximizing damage output and knowing which weapon set to use in certain scenarios where you can synergize with your team.
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Hessim 08/05/15, 01:10 pm

Roxxaz wrote:On Hessim, did you utilize any benefit(s) from Pake usage and/or the NX exploit? If so, which items?

Nope. Literally nothing.

Roxxaz wrote:Would you say you are rich because you used Pake and the exploit to get money, or were you already rich prior to Pake?

I'm rich? Seriously though, I currently have absolutely NOTHING from when I used pake or the exploit.

Roxxaz wrote:What do you do for money today besides merchanting? Any missions you like to spam? If so, which?

I buy gachas biweekly. That's normally plenty of money. Otherwise, I spam missions with friends using shadow crystals. I've also heard that Saga 2 Episode 6 is really good for gold.

[quote='Roxxaz]On a scale from 1-10, how serious do you take Mabinogi?

And by serious, I mean maximizing damage output and knowing which weapon set to use in certain scenarios where you can synergize with your team.
[/quote]

I'd say about a 7.5. I like the game's combat and stuff, but I really don't mind myself to be 100% top-notch. My character is missing a lot of skills I could probably use, and I have totally minimal enchants on my gear. Despite that, I'm not ignorant to the proper items, skillsets, and stats required for just about anything. I just enjoy taking my time a little more than some.

Hessim

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 19/05/15, 03:42 am

Hessim- This application was probably one of the most difficult to date and there are a few things I feel need to be addressed upon closing this.  Forgive the lengthy period- it took a lot of discussion to consider this application and it was definitely not an easy task.

First of all - we usually do believe that with certain circumstances people could earn or should be given a second chance to right the wrongs of their past or show they have changed.  While some of us think this may be the case with you some of us also very much disagree.  That being said I hope that you will understand that there will be those who strongly disagreed with your being here and who may not feel so easily able to accept or trust you in this guild.  If that is something you yourself do not feel you would be comfortable with you may need to reconsider.  If you still wish to proceed while being aware that you could be treated with distrust or suspicion... then welcome to Dreams- your application was Accepted. Apply at the guild stone southwest outside Dunbarton.

I also want to add that should you be found guilty of participating in hacking/pake/duping/stealing and it is brought forward by any of my guild members and found to be valid you will not receive a warning and will be removed from this guild immediately.  In most cases we may have been understanding but given your past I think it would immediately sit ill with our members- so lets hope your resolve is as strong as you would have us believe.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2