Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seecret's Application

+6
Roxxaz
Alchemy
Medic
Jeweldragona
Keo
Seecret
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Seecret's Application Empty Seecret's Application

Post  Seecret 29/06/15, 07:43 pm

In-Game Name: Seecret

Your real name or age (Optional): Tamara - 18

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?:
I'm online 24/7! Just kidding; I'm online from around 10 AM in the morning to 2:30 AM.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application:
I will try my best to place all my previous guilds in order from latest to recent. I may have forgotten a few, but it would probably be because they weren't memorable at all. Pyrus, JPPride, Sosarians, Luminosity, Clock, Mirrors, Harbringer, Asylium, Woah, Creamsoda, Kingseal, BLADEMOON, Discipline, Ramen, Frostbite, Trade, Club, Brightstar, Fairytailx, Hieratic, and Mythology. Mythology is my current guild, but it was made so my partner and I wouldn't get spammed with guild invites! The reason I was in so many guilds is because I helped start a buttload of the guilds I named here.

Why Dreams?:
I would like to join Dreams because it has been the ONE guild that I couldn't take my eye off of since I joined. There are also a lot of my friends in the guild, so it would be nice to join alongside them.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals):
My referrals are my good time pals, Alchemy and Medic!

How long have you been playing?:
I have been playing for approximately 6 years and 4 months.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:
I actually have quite a bit of skills and accomplishments that I would like to share! First, after my 4 years of doing nothing but socialize and play around with fashion in the game, I got a heavy push into training my skills. Since then, I've gotten up to level 5,000 and finished quite a few tedious skills. Some of those tedious skills include r1 Enchant, Blacksmithing, Weaving, Magic Craft, r5 Tailoring (working on this), and almost all of my Ninja Talent r1! In the end, I plan to completely finish getting Master Ninja Talent and finish all the life skills I can.

Second, I have made a huge step in turning a new leaf on how I interact with others! Over three years ago, I used to get into piles of drama and couldn't understand how to get out of it. I could easily say my age did have something to do with it (maturity), but it never excused it for the full part. So, a few years ago I completely flipped my ways and apologized to everyone that I remembered doing something wrong to. Many of the people I fixed problems with actually became close friends of mine, and I have yet to find someone I still have a problem with to this day!

My third and favourite accomplishment would have to be the amount I've helped others in the past few years. I mainly ranked my life skills to help others make items they were unable to, although the stats are a good bonus! There have been quite a few new players I've been guiding along the game, with help from my partner. We are actually in the works of making a video filled with encounters and gifting with new players which will be uploaded in the Christmas season!

Sorry for the long list, but I guess I like to ramble! xD

Any other information you would like for us to know:
I currently have a blog dedicated to my Mabinogi adventures; I could give the link if anyone wants it. On Thursdays, I will be out for a few hours to see my Therapist. The reason I have a Therapist is because I am undergoing treatment for my Anxiety, which was actually officially diagnosed on Friday. My Anxiety will not make me rude or anything of the sort; it will only cause me to be nervous or anxious in some situations. That should be all, but if I come up with anything else I will be sure to comment about it.

For now, let the questions pour in!
Seecret
Seecret

http://seecretshye.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Seecret's Application Empty Re: Seecret's Application

Post  Keo 30/06/15, 01:11 am

Hello Seecret and welcome to the Dreams application.

First and foremost your rb ratio is very low sided at around 43lvls+12 explor/rb and you said you spent a lot of time not doing much on your character, is there amy other reason your ratio is so low though?- Also are there any regrets that you have/feel with how you may have spent your time on Seecret? I understand if you didn't do much but right now as low as exp is to level up- 43 can easily be obtained just doing 2 daily runs for 1 day. What level do you try to get to now comfortably before you rb?

You have a reputation of being a fashionista that sits in Dunbarton and doesn't do many runs- how do you feel about this label?

How many of the achieved skills you mentioned were through actual effort/work or just through buying training potions/seals?

21 mentioned guilds and possible forgotten guilds- in 6 years if someone were to average that this would be close to 4 guilds a year- or a guild every 3 months of your characters existence.

What have you learned over the course of your experience with guilds? What were reasons you left some of these places? How long was your longest guild stay approximately? and what does a guild mean to you?

Dreams is very proud of being established and I think a lot of our members don't wish to leave the guild or wouldn't want to easily- and that comes with a lot of pride and loyalty. Looking at this past one might feel like maybe your interest isn't in staying mainly with one guild and building up a foundation or may feel like you guild-hop which is not something I'd want to see Dreams guild name on a list of myself so that is a bit concerning. If there's anything more you could share about this or want to say on your own behalf please feel free to.

That is all for now, good luck.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Seecret 30/06/15, 02:17 am

Hey, Keo! Thank you for the first reply and these are very good questions that I am eager to answer.

For your first question, another reason that my ratio could be so low is because I used to rebirth just to change hairstyles and faces before you could get premium looks without a card. I actually have a HUGE regret on never taking every chance to rebirth as one to gain a good amount of levels on Seecret, since it could have made my gameplay and goals much easier today. Getting into my new groove of training my character, I try to get to at least level 70 before considering rebirthing. As for my exploration, I actually didn't even know it gave AP and more back in the day! xD

When it comes to talking about my fashionista label, I do understand when people think I don't do anything since a lot of them knew me from back when I really didn't. Nowadays when people say I am a fashionista, I do agree that I can be, EXCEPT the fact that I do accomplish things outside of Mabinogi fashion. Nothin' wrong with training while looking good!

I would say all of the skills I mentioned were achieved through hard work. I gathered materials for Enchanting and Blacksmithing and bought some as I worked on them. I actually finished my full Weaving skill in less than a day since I stocked up on materials, with the only exception of using a 48 seal on Rank 8. Magic Craft and Tailoring came easy to me since I had leftover materials from Weaving, and you can collect all you need in Shyllien. The only times I used training potions and seals would be for the last 2 ranks of Enchant, 1 rank of Blacksmith, 1 for half of r8 Weaving, and the last 3 ranks of Magic Craft. All my ninja skills were ranked by just me going to the Hornets in Vales.

Over the course of my experience with guilds, I learned that you should always make friends with your guildmates, and attempt to learn more about them as people. I would like to explain that during my time playing there were a good number of those guilds that I joined just to help a friend make them. If I were to give an exact number of those guilds that were there for that reason, it would be 10. JPPride was disbanded while I was still in it, and same goes for Sosarians, Asylium, and Woah. BLADEMOON, Brightstar, and Harbringer became very dead to the point I was the only one online for months on end. Club didn't go so well since a lot of the members got mad at the smallest things, and my friends and I in Fairytailx just randomly faded out of the guild due to personal life situations. Mirrors, Creamsoda, Ramen, Frostbite, and Trade were all my own guilds that were mainly test guilds. Frostbite and Trade were the only successful guilds of those.

A guild means to me what it means to many others, actually! I believe that a guild means to band together with fellow guildmates and defend the name you are all to represent. Being social and helpful is key in my opinion for a guild. Also, the longest guild I've been in is Frostbite, since it went for about a year and a half before it's death.

I would love to give everyone a good and reassuring note that if I were to join Dreams, it would be EXTREMELY hard for me to have a reason to leave! It has taken me 6 years to finally come to this moment that I apply and I seriously would never give that up. There are some very well known people in the guild that I think I could share many Mabinogi memories with; keeping it alive for everyone that wants to join in on that type of converstion. Don't let my guild count represent how I am with guilds themselves, since I honestly don't think I even had any chance in the past to stay in one. Hopefully you guys will trust me when I do say that there would be absolutely no reason for me to leave!  Razz

Thanks again!
Seecret
Seecret

Back to top Go down

Post  Jeweldragona 30/06/15, 05:54 am

Hello Seecret,

And welcome to the Dreams application process.

Seeing as how your reputation as a fashionogi type is strong, and knowing you didn't much in your early days, how did you go about acquiring most of your items?

Have you ever pretended to be someone other than yourself and if so why?

What is the deepest regret of how you treated someone in the past that you feel has now changed and why? how do you feel you have changed? If the past you and current you were to meet, would they get along?

Thank you,
Jeweldragona
Jeweldragona

Back to top Go down

Post  Seecret 30/06/15, 09:55 am

Goodmorning, Jewel! sunny

I will say I am honestly confused on if you meant my fashion items or my battle items, so I will tell you how I acquired both. When I joined Mabinogi, Iria had just come out and so did the Iria Treasure Chest Event. During the time of the event, Admiral Coats were a hot commodity and I actually received one. After selling that for a good ol' 1 mil, I guess I was just better off for a good bit of my newbie days! Since then, I think I just kept gaining more fashion items from merchanting or by doing gachas in the days that I actually could.

As for battle items, I got my Anju's Shuriken crafted by repntojesus and it became my very first special upgraded weapon (r5) in the game. My Languhiris Set is something that I really wanted to get a while ago, so I ran some White Dragon runs for the very first time while buying some mats on the side. I have recently enchanted the armour with Seething and Solo Viscount on the boots.

I don't believe I've ever been someone other than myself, unless Role-playing as a Vulpix/Ninetales in a Pokemon RP when I was 10 counts. Everything that I've ever done in the past has been me, and I can't regret learning how to be myself over the years through trial and error.

This answer might be weird, since it doesn't involve just one person I have hurt. In my past, I used to "cheat" on many guys in the game, and they found out. It has been over 3 years since I have done any "cheating", and I've confronted every single one of them to apologize for hurting them. Overall, a lot of them actually forgot that it was such a big deal to them in the past or they decided to be friends with me. The reason I changed is my age for the most part, since I learned during the years about what would be wrong and right. I actually have a post on my blog that I wrote 2 months ago about this subject if you would like to read more, since it is a subject that would take a really long while to explain: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I actually feel I have changed from my past by getting along with so many people, and taking some time to do things that could make me a better me. Like I said above, Therapy is something I have recently started which will help more than just my Anxiety! If the past me and current me were to meet, I would probably try so hard to convince past me that the things I was doing bad is not worth my time in the future. We would probably get along really well, since I like to get along with everybody.

Thanks for the questions!
Seecret
Seecret

Back to top Go down

Post  Medic 30/06/15, 12:17 pm

I am here to confirm my referral. Seecret is a very honest friend of mine that I think has grown and matured a lot from before. Good luck on the app! Very Happy and get away from that Dunbarton/Belvast mailbox once in awhile
Medic
Medic

Back to top Go down

Post  Alchemy 30/06/15, 12:26 pm

I'm here to confirm my reference as well. I've known her for quite some time, I mean I spend too much time near that mailbox too. Mailbox and me are best buds. Very Happy

Anyway, I'll also pose a question or two myself, you know, when they come to me as right now typing I can't think of anything.

Let us see,

Question #1 : What is the story behind you character name, everyone has one and they are generally pretty interesting. Why did you choose Seecret all those years ago.

Question #2 : What is the one item in game that you'd want. This includes enchants, reforges, and basically anything that could exist in the game. What would be your long term method of acquiring this item.

Question #4 : On any given day what would you like to do?
Alchemy
Alchemy

Back to top Go down

Post  Seecret 30/06/15, 01:46 pm

There's my two fellow referrals! Thank you guys for supporting my application. ^^

I'm ready for your questions Mister Alchemy!

Answer #1: The reason I chose the name Seecret when I was 12 was actually because I used to share another character named Secret with my sister in a different game. The way we came up with Secret was the lazy thought of taking a word from the name of the game (Secret of the Solstice). When I joined Mabinogi, Secret was taken, so I just added an extra E.

Answer #2: One item I would want in-game is the Heroic Enchant to put on my Languhiris Armor. To acquire this Enchant in the future I would spam Coill Abyss.

Answer #3/4?: This was a very vague question, so I guess I'll answer it with anything I can. On any given day I would like to rank a ton of skills while being alongside some of my close friends, since I love feeling accomplished and I also love being social.

Those were some nice questions!
Seecret
Seecret

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 01/07/15, 06:45 am

Hello. I have, many questions.

Besides AFKing in Dunbarton, what else do you do in game?

Your rebirth ratio is about 43.34 levels / 1 rebirth. Seeing that's about how many average levels my Elf mule has, can you explain why this ratio is so low? (Please do not say "I did not level up back in the day". You have had plenty of time to increase this ratio.)

What do you do for money in Mabinogi besides mechanting your other items for profit? Do you run any missions? If so, please list some.

During these missions, are you a playing that leads the charge, or a person that sits in the back and waits for others to engage mobs?

What is your preferred combat class? Are you proud of your damage, or would you say that it's lackluster?

How many life skills have you done? If you have, please list some. Other please elaborate on which life skill you hated the most, and loved the most?

Is most of your gear reforged? Did you make it yourself? Did you buy it from other players? Is there a certain item you're most proud of?

Are you confident that you can keep up in harder missions? (i.e. Lord mission, Raids, etc.)

How often do you spend actually training your character? Or would you consider yourself a more social player?

Here in Dreams we often push each other to further develop our characters, as well as support each other on other goal orientated things. Do you set goals for your character each and every day?

Please provide an example of a recent accomplishment you made, character wise.

Good luck.
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Seecret 01/07/15, 10:39 am

Hello, Roxxaz! Goodmorning to you and I am ready to answer your questions. A lot of these were already asked and answered, so I'll go ahead and answer the questions that weren't.

Merchanting isn't actually my main way to make money, which does come as a surprise to most! Recently I have been spamming Saga 4 for my gold, since you can easily get almost or up to 1mil per run. I usually run the dailies for missions, but I also like to run lord missions such as Caverns and Convoy.

During missions I would say that I am more commonly the one that would let someone else engage the mobs, since I'm not usually the strongest out of my party. It doesn't make sense for the weaker one to tank, I guess xD! For the record, I'm not saying I am weak; I'm just weaker compared to the people I run with most times.

I would say my preferred combat class right now is Ninja, since it has more skills that mix well with me. The damage is awesome since I crit a lot with it, and it's even better when you can shoot down some Blinkers with Shuriken Charge.

The life skill I hated the most had to be Blacksmithing, while Enchanting (if you would call it a life skill) would most likely be my most loved. As for a reason, I guess I just hated Blacksmithing because of my foolish mistake of not ranking Weaving before it. Enchanting was my favourite because it was my first, and it made me feel incredibly accomplished to finish.

Reforging hasn't been something I've gotten into yet, so I don't really have much that is reforged. The only reforged item I have would be my 20 Success Blacksmith Hammer which was made before I finished the Blacksmithing skill. I am actually currently in the works of making a reforged Tailoring Kit as well!

I do feel confident that I can keep up in harder missions, since there hasn't ever been a time that I couldn't. Even back when I didn't level at all people would take me into missions and I wouldn't die a lot.

My schedule in the day pretty much says the outcome of when and how long I will train, but I will usually set myself a goal per day. So let's say I was ranking a certain skill to 1; I would tell myself to get one rank in a day (for higher ranks at least). As said before, though, I am also a social person and I love company while  do train!

Oh, I guess I kind of answered this above without knowing this question would come~! So as said above, I definitely do create goals for myself every day.  Razz

I actually already answered this in my first post, but I will provide a screenshot for my most recent two! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Thanks again!
Seecret
Seecret

Back to top Go down

Post  cassa 03/07/15, 10:32 am

Hi Seecret! Thanks for applying to Dreams!

I have just a few questions for you.

A lot of the times when we get together to run a shadow mission (especially those in Tara) we end up splitting off and clear our own rooms then go back to help one another. This makes the mission go way quicker. Do you feel you'd be able to keep up in this situation and clear rooms solo in elite level missions? I only ask since I get the impression that you prefer to do things as a group ^^.

I'm not sure I entirely believe that you make a majority of your gold from Saga Episode 4. To make the millions needed to buy the newest fashions would take many, many hours of grinding this in some cases. Can you elaborate on how you use this to make so much money and how much time you personally spend doing this? How do you afford your fashion?

What hours do you typically play? I'm curious because I've ran through Dunbarton on a number of occasions and seen you more often then not standing in the same spot. I thought maybe it's just a difference in the times we play or coincidence.

There are periods where everyone is doing their own thing and there's not a lot of conversation going on. How do you feel about this?

I think you're a sweet person and I do admire your drive to join the guild but I'm not sure if we are the right fit for you. Thus I ask these questions and I apologize if they seem mean in anyway, I certainly don't mean them that way.

Thank you! Goodluck with your application!
cassa
cassa

http://carissas.wix.com/cassaoftarlach

Back to top Go down

Post  Seecret 03/07/15, 10:57 am

Hey, cassa! Thank you for the questions; I was starting to assume you guys were worried about these things.

I do prefer to be in a group while running missions and such, but I am also able to keep up in a solo elite! The only time that I think I would have a problem with that is when/if the mobs were a multiple aggro.

Ah, yes! I think I forgot to mention that Saga 4 is only my "recent" way to make gold, since the cat event hasn't been around for a long time anyway. Before the event, I would mix both merchanting and ancient hunting as ways I made my gold. Honestly, you get tons of lucky bonuses from ancients and if you use a low-budget weapon to kill them then you don't need much for repairs. In the past year I've actually become very annoyed at doing the whole merchanting thing, though, since people keep messaging me strictly for price-checking. Sad

The times you do see me are probably during the morning and early evening, since I tend to AFK and do stuff around the house during those hours. During the late evening and night is when I actually do most of my training and runs. I understand that people do not believe me when I say this, since it's a common fact that Mabinogi players automatically assume you don't do anything when you stand in Dunbarton. Hopefully my word can be taken for this.

If people aren't being social in the guild, it won't scare me off and I would probably try to start a conversation myself. It's alright if nobody answers, and I would probably go into my quiet time anyway.

Thank you for your concerns, cassa! I totally understand why you ask these questions and I don't take offense at all. I think the only thing I'm worried about at this point is that people might not take me seriously when I talk about combat in Mabinogi since I'm not witnessed when doing these things. If anyone here needs more questions relating to the subject, feel free to ask.
Seecret
Seecret

Back to top Go down

Seecret's Application Empty Hi Hi

Post  Goddesslinda 03/07/15, 06:14 pm

Hi Tamara,

As much as we talked recently... it's time to get serious.

As you can see, most of the members who have joined has stayed in this guild for a very long time. Most of us wouldn't even think of leaving and has stayed with dreams the rest of our lives. I only mention it because you say you have been in many guilds because you we're helping creating it. For any reason you leave, you would only have 2 chances to come back.

I was once one of those person who couldn't let any outfit get by me and was one of those dunbarton campers. Takk was the only one who made me realize that I'm wasting my time standing around when I could have gotten it by doing some work and even proved it to me. I'm only telling you this because I I'm curious if you can carry your own weight. I only say this because I have never been in dungeons or missions with you and met you in Dunbarton.

There is only a few of us left and we're all we've got.

Goddesslinda

Back to top Go down

Post  Seecret 03/07/15, 09:24 pm

Oh hey, Linda! xD

I am totally aware of the chances I have with both applying and staying/leaving Dreams, but there is no reason to leave this one at all. If it helps, I actually studied so many past applications to this guild as a way to ready myself for this chance. There is also the fact that this is the only guild I've always wanted to be a part of; I was just never ready.

It's good to hear that someone in this guild had a past life like I did, and I'd also like to reassure everyone that I am not just for fashion! Also, we can run something together sometime if you'd want. You have me added so you can ask me anytime you're bored or something.

Overall, I'm really happy to see another one of my friends poking their curious head in my app. I enjoyed talking about the past Mabi days with you the day we met! Thanks, Linda Wink
Seecret
Seecret

Back to top Go down

Post  Dippi 04/07/15, 11:03 am

Wassup?

I would like to inquire about the reason you left Asylium and Heiratic.
Dippi
Dippi

Back to top Go down

Post  Seecret 04/07/15, 11:41 am

Sup, Dippi! Nice to finally meet you! xD

I know I explained earlier that Asylium was disbanded while I was in it, but I guess I should explain more. Back in the day, gohanlejune had created Asylium and asked me to join since I had a good amount of friends in the guild. Unfortunately I don't remember too much, but I do remember it disbanding. Last year I joined Hieratic and I was in it for a good number of months before I left. The reason I left Hieratic was because it didn't suit my current lifestyle, since I was trying to better myself for my future.

Hopefully I let you know what you wanted to know. If you need to know more or if I didn't understand your question in the right way then let me know! Thanks!
Seecret
Seecret

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 04/07/15, 12:11 pm

As far as your Rank 1 Enchant goes, how many training pots did you use.

Be honest with us because we'll find out regardless.

That being said, how many other training pots have you used for other skills.
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Seecret 04/07/15, 12:28 pm

Hello again!

I actually already answered this, too...xD I could copy/paste it for you if you'd like?

"I would say all of the skills I mentioned were achieved through hard work. I gathered materials for Enchanting and Blacksmithing and bought some as I worked on them. I actually finished my full Weaving skill in less than a day since I stocked up on materials, with the only exception of using a 48 seal on Rank 8. Magic Craft and Tailoring came easy to me since I had leftover materials from Weaving, and you can collect all you need in Shyllien. The only times I used training potions and seals would be for the last 2 ranks of Enchant, 1 rank of Blacksmith, 1 for half of r8 Weaving, and the last 3 ranks of Magic Craft. All my ninja skills were ranked by just me going to the Hornets in Vales."

Also if I can add...it's starting to feel like a lot of people here are not believing what I am saying about all of my training. If this is true, it might be necessary to ask that someone come forward to maybe run something with me or come with me as I train? I am feeling a little uncomfortable with the way I am not being taken seriously with my answers. If I weren't being serious about how I play, I wouldn't have applied; but that isn't the case.

I would also like to apologize if that was coming off as a little blunt. I'm scared to be declined for something that is so silly as not trusting my word, because it wasn't witnessed by a good amount of members here. This can easily be fixed if someone were to just come with me or something along those lines.

Thank you once again, and I do apologize for being blunt.
Seecret
Seecret

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 05/07/15, 06:20 am

Somebody has to be the guild asshole on the forums, so I took up that role.

Thank you for your answers.
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Seecret 05/07/15, 10:19 am

Oh, nonono please don't think I saw you as that! I was just getting a little nervous since I had answered many of the questions already. I thought you were just asking them over again because you didn't believe my answers at all the first time.

I guess all I can say is nice to meet you and I hope you weren't offended by my answers! x.x
Seecret
Seecret

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 05/07/15, 12:24 pm

I don't believe it is so much that people don't believe what you say rather that they have seen otherwise and are confused between what they have seen and what you are saying.

A lot of people know you from your past and afk/fashion/dunbarton sitting days when you didn't partake a lot in combat related content or go dungeon crawling/shadow mission spamming.

People also have witnessed you buying large amounts of materials for your skills and skill seals/training potions as well as overhear you talk about how many more you need/have used etc.  

With these things being the case you sitting here before us making claims that almost all of your work is your own seems dishonest and is only that way because of what has been witnessed.

Dreams is very proud of how many members have obtained r1 skills in very hard to train or tedious areas to train in the game and since most do this through hard work it can feel a bit disheartening and unimpressive to see someone who seemingly may have paid her way through skills without much effort.

Please understand that while people want to have an open mind and opinion about you, as well as the positive qualities that are shared from the people who know you and say you are a nice and sociable person there are still people that will be/are skeptical of your potential, ability or achievements.

At the very least we can do a trial run and have anyone who would like to attend be there to witness your personal ability to dungeon.  We can host a Ciar advance hardmode run.  You will be responsible to solo the dungeon and will have people there to spectate and revive you if needed.  You may pick a date and time and if you can't provide a pass for the run let me know and I'll try to provide one if possible.

One last thing I'd like to ask/inquire about... how much Drama comes around you in the present? People being jealous, who still haven't gotten over the past, dislike you etc.?

I only ask because I am aware of a situation after Cronous was Denied that you came to one of our members a few days later and shared that you were messaged about someone again threatening to hack him.  This member it seemed may have gotten the impression that you may have been implying that it was related to his application process or our guild members.

We are not people who seek Drama or welcome it comfortably and I'm sure it's safe to say that most of us would rather not have anything to do with it.  Thank you for your time.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Seecret 05/07/15, 01:40 pm

Thank you for this clear up, Keo xD I think I really needed this to understand what I need to explain here.

What I did in my past (when I didn't do anything really) shouldn't have anything to do with what I do in the present, and I find it a little unfair to judge me based on things I have already fixed. If anyone heard me talking about buying a large amount of pots or seals, it would probably be from one of my little moments where I don't believe in myself to finish a certain goal. Of course later on I pep talk myself out of this belief, but that's PROBABLY the reason as to what people have heard. The only other reason people might hear of a big amount is when I plan to get a seal/pot for a certain rank and I end up not getting it in the end or deciding to not use one for it.

As for not believing this, I can gather people who have witnessed me buying these items, although I guess that's only as an extreme way of proving it? I think this would be a little silly, but I could definitely provide the names if needed. Also, I have many witnesses of me training these skills; I can provide them as well if needed. Hopefully you can understand that I did feel a little disappointed that I wasn't being trusted by some, since I'm proud of the skills I've worked hard for and it was a little disheartening. I also find myself to be TOO honest, which can be good and bad, I guess.

As for the trial run, I would absolutely love to do this! I can't do it today, but sometime this week would be lovely. My therapist has given me a goal to go out for some walks this week, so I don't have as much time as before. I think if a certain date and time were to be set up then it would help me have this scheduled before I make any other plans. Cronous has told me he has a pass, so he can drop myself and the others into the dungeon, and he is completely aware of it having to be soloed.

I don't really get any drama in the present anymore, and I don't know of anyone who would be jealous. Yumita is the only person I would think is mad of my past, but I think he just tries to troll and doesn't mean it seriously. If anyone dislikes me, I definitely don't know of it, but when I hear of this sort of stuff I like to go talk to the person and find a solution. As for the Cronous situation, I don't know where you got some word that I was talking to people about this, since I don't find myself being in any part of this. Pretty much his business isn't mine, and I definitely don't want to be pulled into this. I do worry about him, but I don't involve myself in his problems.

Another reason I do want to be in Dreams is for the fact that it's known to not have drama, and since I started my new lifestyle of peace, I find it would be perfect for helping me move forward with this. If I didn't explain enough or if you have any other questions and concerns for me please let me know! Thank you!
Seecret
Seecret

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 06/07/15, 07:57 am

I don't know where you got some word that I was talking to people about this, since I don't find myself being in any part of this. Pretty much his business isn't mine,

I didn't hear I was told and shown directly from a guild member the conversation you were having with them in regards to this situation and again from how shared it, him being threatened to be hacked after his app was denied was implying that there might have been belief they were related.

Also during his app I know of another 2 guild members that you spoke to in regards to his past as well so you can't be like his business is his I don't say anything when you have and do and it's alright to.

I think the biggest thing here that seems to happen is that you freely speak and say things and weather you end up doing those things or not people take your words and associate them to you and you may not realize the weight or association of it to yourself.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Seecret 06/07/15, 10:18 am

I honestly don't remember having said anything to anyone about Dreams being involved in anything, but I did let some people know that I am worried about him; which I did say in the earlier post that I worry. I really don't get in his business and such, but I just speak to close friends that I worry about his situations at times. I know these were the reasons for talking to people about his app, since I was worried that he might be disappointed after being declined, but I know I definitely didn't say or do anything wrong.

For example, if something was worrying me about him, I would probably go tell someone close to me about what is stressing me out and telling them what he is figuring out. Yes, he was threatened to be hacked and he told me; some friends actually came to me wondering what was wrong. I told them what the situation was and what he had said the possible reasons might be, but that's all I did as I worry. One of the possible reasons he came up with was that someone looked at his Dreams application and saw that he had admitted of stealing something in the past, but he ultimately thought that wouldn't be it in the end. Hopefully whoever showed you this screenshot told the whole reason behind it; which would be this.

I hope I explained all of this correctly, since I literally just woke up at this moment.
Seecret
Seecret

Back to top Go down

Post  Seecret 06/07/15, 10:21 am

Blah, I should add; I don't believe I get into his business since that means actually doing something about his situations. For example, if he had told me someone called him something bad, then I wouldn't go to that person since it it his own business. Hopefully that makes sense and sorry again; I'm super sleepy xD
Seecret
Seecret

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next