Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guangxin's application

3 posters

Go down

Guangxin's application Empty Guangxin's application

Post  Guangxin 10/04/12, 02:05 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
In-Game Name: Guangxin
Total Level and # of rebirths
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
How active are you in game?
Everyday after school unless certain occasions pop up where I cannot get on.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application
Tasty,Crysis,Mirror,Visions,Cow(Current Tithe)

The reason why I left/intend to leave the guild(s) is because:
Tasty,Crysis,Mirror,Visions All disbanded
Cow I joined because friend asked me to help them create the guild

Why Dreams? (There are many guilds on Tarlach, but why us?) :
During all my time of playing mabinogi I only found 1 guild I really enjoyed, And that was Visions it was a very awesome guild but it was disbanded. I hope dreams will provide me with the same contribution of the community and fun. I hope to make lots of new experiences, and I look forward to be of help and provide any extra support.

Who has referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation :
Recruiting promotion is in affect

How long have you been playing?
I'm not sure of the exact date but, I remember myself being a beta player since g1. Due to mabi being very lame at that time I took a break and came back in g2.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?
Rank 1: My strong suit would be melee Smash,CombatMastery,AssaultSlash,SwordMastery,Defense,Windmill,RangeAttack,ProductionMastery,Icebolt,Playing Instruments

Any other information you would like for us to know : I use customized skin mod that is all, I do not use mods to gain an upper-hand over fellow players.

Guangxin

Back to top Go down

Guangxin's application Empty Re: Guangxin's application

Post  Angelea 10/04/12, 03:35 pm

Guangxin wrote:I hope dreams will provide me with the same contribution of the community and fun.

Really? should we call you "master" and say "how may we serve you?" too? Thank god I no longer play.
There's also the few incidences where your account was hacked via keylogger, those keyloggers do not just appear on your computer targetting mabinogi account for no reason either.

Angelea

Back to top Go down

Post  Guangxin 10/04/12, 03:50 pm

Angelea wrote:
Guangxin wrote:I hope dreams will provide me with the same contribution of the community and fun.

Really? should we call you "master" and say "how may we serve you? Thank god I no longer play.
There's also the few incidences where your account was hacked via keylogger, those keyloggers do not just appear on your computer targetting mabinogi account for no reason either.

I did not mean it that way, and yes my account was hacked with a via keylogger. A hacker first hacked my friend icemaster12 then he went on their account and said he could help me my download a few mods for ex. pake. We then got on team-viewer and then he transferred a few files over to my PC which I thought were the mods. He then told me to go on mabinogi I did and saw there were no mods were installed, So I went back to talk to him. But by then he had already changed my email and my password. But the hacker did gave me back my account after he took everything worth of value, but I earned it back within a matter of months. Also angelea and everyone else I am really sorry I didn't know you would take offense to that. What I meant was I hope everyone in dreams will treat me like how they treat everyone else, I don't see whats wrong with that. Because I treat other like how they treat me.

Guangxin

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 10/04/12, 04:16 pm

If a friend asked you to join cows why did you leave? And why are you wanting to leave Tithe, the guild you're currently in?
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Guangxin's application Empty ...

Post  Guangxin 10/04/12, 04:27 pm

Keo wrote:If a friend asked you to join cows why did you leave? And why are you wanting to leave Tithe, the guild you're currently in?

Cow: The guild wasn't very active at all, we never did any sm together or anything really. Also there were barely anyone online in the guild.
Tithe: Because I feel like i'm beening ignored, and nobody want to do anything together like sm or dungeons with me

Guangxin

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 12/04/12, 10:34 am

Guangxin wrote:

I did not mean it that way, and yes my account was hacked with a via keylogger. A hacker first hacked my friend icemaster12 then he went on their account and said he could help me my download a few mods for ex. pake. We then got on team-viewer and then he transferred a few files over to my PC which I thought were the mods.

-Application Denied-
You seem to be someone willing/wanting to have mods/hacking abilities, you lost you account info once due to this behavior and you don't seem to be remorseful for wanting to hack but just disappointed that something bad happened to you as a consequence of trying. I hope that experience was a learning lesson for you however unfortunately this isn't what Dreams is looking for.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down