Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jyosef's Application.

+8
Keo
Roxxaz
Cyril0321
Cyborg001
aurkus
Tairiku
Drawing
Jyosef
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Jyosef's Application. - Page 2 Empty Re: Jyosef's Application.

Post  Roxxaz 26/10/15, 05:31 pm

Hello.

I only have a few basic questions for you since I do not have time to read your application, so sorry if I ask repeated questions, if any.

1). What is your favorite colour and why? Is there a specific reason why you like said colour(s)? Does it reflect your personality? Explain.

2). Please give me a synopsis of your position on the legalization of marijuana for both recreational and medicinal use.

3). Do you play any other games besides Mabinogi? If so, which? How long have you been playing other games, if any?

Good luck.
Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  NAJEExx 26/10/15, 09:04 pm

you forgot my 5 crunchwraps from taco bell lol
NAJEExx
NAJEExx

Back to top Go down

Post  NAJEExx 26/10/15, 09:05 pm

NAJEExx Master of the Dark Hadou wrote:you forgot my 5 crunchwraps from taco bell lol
NAJEExx
NAJEExx

Back to top Go down

Post  Jyosef 27/10/15, 04:40 pm

@Keo

What thing in your experiences on Mabi would you say is a regrettable moment? What if anything would you have done differently in the situation?

Buying NX with real money.
Paying for rebirths.
Ranking elf archery skills. Too poor to afford reforges to make alchemy and elf archery worth the trouble. (Solved as of Reset capsule via marble event). Would prob do archery again if and only if some how nature divines grant a miracle and some how and a big somehow obtained a Baf bow + arrows with archery reforged gear. But that's not going to happen so archery will be forever in the "shadows of regret" (IE everquest reference).

@Littlesnowie
Would you ever recommend Mabinogi to your child(ren) and, regardless of answer, why?

Nope, various reasons , their not old enough, and language and community's content filters seem to be broken or forgotten at home.
Have tried many times to get my daughter to play but she said Mabi is lame.
Also Black Desert online NA is right around the corner for buy to play, so no real point now.

And Hii didn't you have an alt long long time ago that got lost or blackrobed?

@Roxxaz

1). What is your favorite colour and why? Is there a specific reason why you like said colour(s)? Does it reflect your personality? Explain.
Blue. Because blue is blue. Blue so is blue and because blue is blue therefore its blue. Why did the sky cry? Because it is blue. My eyes are crystal blue. My trademark is my pretty blue eyes. Blue is calming and it flows.
2). Please give me a synopsis of your position on the legalization of marijuana for both recreational and medicinal use.
-NA- Omit, return to sender for signed signature. Invalid ballet. Weed isn't blue.
3). Do you play any other games besides Mabinogi? If so, which? How long have you been playing other games, if any?

Minecraft with the kiddos , bought all of them their own account. Since 2010.

Kerbal Space Program, bought my dad a copy of it too. Since 2011~~. Note: its 1.04 , but during 1.05 and 1.1 updates their slowly releasing multiplayer. Its no longer a game but a simulator. Nasa has their hands in the development of the physics realistic aspects.

3ds -
Animal Crossing new leaf -
Fire Emblem Awakening
-----
PC -
Poser 10 pro Since forever since poser 5
Carrara 8.1 pro
Newtek Lightwave Since lw6/7
Vue 8 pro

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phunland (algodoo) Physics
Synthesia

and among all the best game mmo and one of the first.
Everquest since 2000
Achaea since 2004 (MUD-game)

Jyosef

Back to top Go down

Post  Littlesnowie 27/10/15, 04:55 pm

JosieBear wrote:

@Littlesnowie

And Hii didn't you have an alt long long time ago that got lost or blackrobed?

Littlesnowie was the name of my original character for NA, but it got lost when my account got hacked and all my characters/pets got deleted before I was able to reclaim the account.

XSnowie is the name of my current character as a result. Nexon returned all my pets (albeit as cards), several character cards, 12500 AP for one character and a bunch of NX shop stuff, they also made some internal changes to my account such as putting my Homestead at level 14 and fixing my levels to 10,000/2,500.

Though even after burning through all that AP I'm not nearly back to where I once used to be, but I make the most of it, so there's that.

I'm surprised you'd even know me though, but maybe I'm just not good at remembering people.

Minecraft with or without mods btw?
Littlesnowie
Littlesnowie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jyosef 27/10/15, 05:08 pm

@Littlesnowie

Minecraft without mods vanilla on the server that the city south of me runs at the regional library.

Also theres Terrafirmacraft that makes survival harder by adding in gravity , nutrition, thirst, and expanded hunger. Temperature and seasons have an impact on growing crops and what can and cannot grow in certain seasons/regions. Crafting tools is expanded as such its time consuming to pan, build kilns , shape your stone tools ie knapping, as well as shaping clay to fire in a pit kiln to make ceramics. And all that before you even touch a metal tool. You need to mold and fire your molds to pour liquid metals , mix metals to make alloys ect ect.
Cyborg001 has a hard time in the tropics equator because he forgets to carry a water jug around and ends up dying of thirst Smile.

If anyone is interested , wiki.terrafirmacraft.com is the wiki. and Terrafirmacraft.com is the website.

Also HC.happydiggers.net is the Dynamic map and server address to anyone who wants to join our town Smile. Furthermore we could make it a (dream)land *wink* Send me a note via Mabinogi for more details. (Jyosef).

Jyosef

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyril0321 27/10/15, 05:53 pm

Josephine

I miss being able to buy NX with gold. When I used to play I was in contact with a number of people who could buy NX for me. But since I've gotten back, I haven't known anyone. Since you regret, "buying NX with real money", does that mean you don't use real money to buy NX anymore? lol. If you know some contacts please shoot them my way please! =P

Eh but gold is not as valuable as it was back then. It was abundant for me back then but nowadays it seems scarce even if the amount of gold I have looks more.

Your daughter has given the same answer everyone gives me when I recommend them to play Mabinogi lol. Who knows? Maybe we truly are "lame" for continuing to play this outdated game! xD

Blue is a nice colour. I feel I don't really have a favourite colour nowadays because almost every colour has given me happy thoughts/memories about something so I've learned to enjoy them all lol. I'm still particularly fond of red though.

Cyril0321

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 29/10/15, 02:03 pm

Jyosef- You are a bit of a mystery and with not much known about you other then what you have shared, your 2 referrals stepped up to push and vouch for you- and some of our members are willing to give that trust the opportunity to get to know you better. Welcome to Dreams- please apply at the guild stone in the South-west corner outside of Dunbarton wall.

Applicant - Accepted.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2