Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dalvin's Application

+7
Cyril0321
Roxxaz
Medic
INocturne
Lesliie
Gadrien
GHOSTLYBARD
11 posters

Go down

Dalvin's Application Empty Dalvin's Application

Post  Dalvin 28/12/15, 03:58 pm

In-Game Name: Dalvin

Your real name or age (Optional): Dalvin

Total Level and # of rebirths. Snap shot of your rebirth information is required, please make the maximum size of the snapshot 800x600 so it will not stretch that thread: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

How active are you in game?: Quite active usually Daily usually for 4-5 hrs, Times when I'm on will fluctuate due to being in college, and Playing Rugby.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application: Yes. Holywarriors, Melodies,Wings, Gambit, Verendus, Rank1, Crimson, and Finally Vahala which i owned but disbanded recently cause of the current low population of players in game. I'm looking for another guild that doesn't sit around as fashionistas or who refuse to help with missioning,quests,raids etc. Aswell as looking for a group of players to do such things with, make new friends, help others with skill training or things previously stated.

Why Dreams?: Dreams has been around for a good while with consistently active players from my experience in all matters of the game itself. Would like to join a team that's organized and close knit. These are things I've heard about dreams period.

Who have referred you? The person who referred you must post in your application as recommendation (you need at least 2 referals): Inocturne, GHOSTLYBARD

How long have you been playing?: Roughly 6 Years with a few breaks here and there to focus on school/sport mixture.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?: Grandmaster Fighter, Master of :Archer, Warrior, Battle Alch, Puppet, and Bard. Rest to follow for I am working on my life skills.

Any other information you would like for us to know: A college student, but even when busy will get on if requested to help with something.

Dalvin

Back to top Go down

Dalvin's Application Empty Re: Dalvin's Application

Post  GHOSTLYBARD 28/12/15, 05:48 pm

I'm Confirming my referral as well as Inocs since he couldn't get the web site to load.

Questions
Favorite Ghost
Favorite Cereal
Favorite Mabi skill
Favorite Soul
Favorite superhero
GHOSTLYBARD
GHOSTLYBARD

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvin 28/12/15, 06:10 pm

GHOSTLYBARD wrote:I'm Confirming my referral as well as Inocs since he couldn't get the web site to load.

Questions
Favorite Ghost
Favorite Cereal
Favorite Mabi skill
Favorite Soul
Favorite superhero

I don't know of any ghosts so you win there.
Cinnamon Toast Crunch
Charge Strike
Bloodbourne
One-Punch Man

Dalvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gadrien 28/12/15, 07:32 pm

What's your favorite skill and why out of the adv magics?
Gadrien
Gadrien

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesliie 29/12/15, 04:48 am

I seen you around, even doe I'm on and off.

What do you think of the current state of Mabinogi? what are some goals you might set yourself?

Smile))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Lesliie
Lesliie

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvin 29/12/15, 09:22 am

Well to address both questions.
For adv magic I prefer thunder due to its range,quickness to load, sufficiency for damage. More the happy medium between speed and damage for Ice Spear and Fireball.

I think the current state of Mabinogi has been in a depressed state with such a decrease in population and even still active players that would rather sit around and talk than do stuff lol. Some goals I have is basically to my well rounded in all skill sets of the game and continue getting better gear for All purposes.

Dalvin

Back to top Go down

Post  INocturne 29/12/15, 02:58 pm

I'd like to confirm my referral for Dalvin;
I believe him to be a worthy friend; and potential family.
I'd like him to be considered, despite him being in Holywarrior's [Thats a joke]

Regardless; I have these questions three.

Question 1.) What do you think you'll be able to provide for our family? (IE; Comfort, laughter, assistance, ect)

Question 2.) What is your favourit "class" in mabinogi? (Archery, Warrior, Alchemy, ect) & Why?

Question 3.) Do you eat the red skittles last?
INocturne
INocturne

http://www.twitch.tv/iAvaroth

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvin 29/12/15, 04:41 pm

1) I'll provide probably laughter and assistance cause I'm pretty goofy but can be helpful.
2) favorite class would fall under fighter still simply cause I liked dueling a ton and predominantly use it for damage there and one on one on bosses.
3) yeah probably not the biggest fan of the flavor lol.

Dalvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Medic 30/12/15, 11:54 am

lol what? Brown skittles are the worse... Mad
Medic
Medic

Back to top Go down

Post  Roxxaz 30/12/15, 02:04 pm

Roxxaz
Roxxaz

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyril0321 01/01/16, 10:26 pm

Hi Dalvin!

Do you feel that children should be sheltered from unhappiness?

We hope to hear an interesting answer Smile

Cyril0321

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 02/01/16, 03:23 pm

Hi Dalvin and thank you for your consideration in applying to Dreams.  And for the patience during this holiday season.

I just have a few questions to start with myself.

1. Biggest regret in Mabi?
2. The worst thing you've done in game? How it affected you? What you would do differently if anything?
3. Your best accomplishment?
4. What motivates you to continue to play Mabi?

Good luck in this process ^^.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyborg001 03/01/16, 05:33 pm

hi dalvin, welcome to the application process.
So here are my questions for you:

What would you do if the members in dreams are more fashionable then you expect them to be? Or lazy/busy with offline things to help you when you need it?

...and the most important question.

If you are a fruit what kind of fruit would you be?

Cyborg001

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvin 03/01/16, 08:44 pm

To Keo

1. Biggest regret may have been to slack on life skills when I started playing without entirely realizing their importance to later down the road lol.
2. Worst thing I've done in this game was probably just trust the wrong people who I thought were decent friends but instead was used or acted like I did nothing for them. It made me make more safe decisions on who I should actually trust/rely on entirely. I don't think I could have done to much different in this case since life is a game of trial and error and experience of that can prevent future issues.
3. Best accomplishment was definitely being known from friends and few people who didn't know me well but knew I could be trusted in the server for NX selling. I think this is good because having word spread for things in trust is just high respect an access to a friends -cpgear or even an acc if a friend couldn't get on for an event.
4. Motivation for me is basically to just continue what I started long ago and keep improving when I can and where I can in all senses of my character.

Dalvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvin 03/01/16, 08:49 pm

To Cyborg.

From my understanding even if fashionable persay, id still enjoy their help in things or just messing around and talking. I'm here to enjoy the game as much as I am to improve in it. We all have lives outside of mabi and things to attend to such as work,schooling,friends, etc. so I'm not to worried about that.

lol as for a fruit id be an pineapple.

Dalvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvin 03/01/16, 08:54 pm

Cyril0321 wrote:Hi Dalvin!

That's quite a unqiue question lol. I believe children should be sheltered in life to a certain extent in life for the sense of happiness and unhappiness. This is because sheltering one more than the other obviously gives a non balanced mind frame for a child to grow up in basically which can lead to various issues in life. But mostly being sheltered from unhappiness can lead to either naïve impulses, ignorance, selfishness, or even blind rage when they start to experience unhappiness after not being sheltered. In otherwords I don't believe kids should be sheltered from unhappiness but should exposed in different situations to taste reality.

Dalvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Trees 03/01/16, 10:45 pm

Welcome to the Dreams application process.

Question:

• Favorite academic subject?
Trees
Trees

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvin 04/01/16, 01:49 pm

Trees wrote:Welcome to the Dreams application process.

Question:

• Favorite academic subject?

Psychology

Dalvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyril0321 04/01/16, 08:48 pm

Dalvin wrote:
Cyril0321 wrote:Hi Dalvin!

That's quite a unqiue question lol. I believe children should be sheltered in life to a certain extent in life for the sense of happiness and unhappiness. This is because sheltering one more than the other obviously gives a non balanced mind frame for a child to grow up in basically which can lead to various issues in life. But mostly being sheltered from unhappiness can lead to either naïve impulses, ignorance, selfishness, or even blind rage when they start to experience unhappiness after not being sheltered. In otherwords I don't believe kids should be sheltered from unhappiness but should exposed in different situations to taste reality.

Ya, my thoughts are the same. I think it might be impossible to shelter anyone from unhappiness completely anyway. There will always be unhappiness as long as there are limits in the world. This is just fact. Once we find something that we cannot do as expected, we become unhappy. 

Since it is impossible to truly shelter anyone from unhappiness, the next best option is to prepare for it right? lol

Would it be amazing if we can truly shelter children or anyone from unhappiness though? What would the world be like if everyone was happy? I think it might actually be the end of humanity when that happens lol. If everyone is happy then we do not have any motivation to do anything. We will not choose to grow, to explore, to express, and to do anything human. This is an interesting thought. Maybe complete happiness is not something that we want, at least as a human. What do you think? =P

Cyril0321

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvin 05/01/16, 12:13 pm

Complete happiness doesn't because everyone's version is different. For someone who has had a harsh upbringing then being put Ina secure life without worry money and all. This person even with these things will have the thought to look over their shoulder and lack trust. This being my example and u can twist this a few different ways just shows its an opinion of the mind and considerable influence from people,environment,media, social experiences and so forth. What we believe and what we don't can change happiness entirely for a single individual. Identical to *beauty is in the eyes of the beholder*.

Dalvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyril0321 05/01/16, 01:32 pm

Dalvin wrote:Complete happiness doesn't because everyone's version is different. For someone who has had a harsh upbringing then being put Ina  secure life without worry money and all. This person even with these things will have the thought to look over their shoulder and lack trust. This being my example and u can twist this a few different ways just shows its an opinion of the mind and considerable influence from people,environment,media, social experiences and so forth. What we believe and what we don't can change happiness entirely for a single individual. Identical to *beauty is in the eyes of the beholder*.

Well I was already supposing that "complete happiness" is subjective lol. I was saying that if we were all happy in our own way, it would be true that there will be nothing happening in the world right? Everyone will be content with doing nothing more than their current state. If you think about it, humanity can acheive that by making it possible for everyone to do what they can possibly do to satisfy their needs and wants, or we can limit our freedom to lessen what we can do so everyone is happy by doing very little things.

Anyway Dalvin, what kind of version of happiness do you have in Mabinogi or in life in general? Are you content with living a simple life to be happy? Or would you rather pursue big dreams and ambitions to be happy? Both are respectable choices Smile

Cyril0321

Back to top Go down

Post  Dalvin 06/01/16, 08:47 am

Cyril0321 wrote:
Dalvin wrote:Complete happiness doesn't because everyone's version is different. For someone who has had a harsh upbringing then being put Ina  secure life without worry money and all. This person even with these things will have the thought to look over their shoulder and lack trust. This being my example and u can twist this a few different ways just shows its an opinion of the mind and considerable influence from people,environment,media, social experiences and so forth. What we believe and what we don't can change happiness entirely for a single individual. Identical to *beauty is in the eyes of the beholder*.

Well I was already supposing that "complete happiness" is subjective lol. I was saying that if we were all happy in our own way, it would be true that there will be nothing happening in the world right? Everyone will be content with doing nothing more than their current state. If you think about it, humanity can acheive that by making it possible for everyone to do what they can possibly do to satisfy their needs and wants, or we can limit our freedom to lessen what we can do so everyone is happy by doing very little things.

Anyway Dalvin, what kind of version of happiness do you have in Mabinogi or in life in general? Are you content with living a simple life to be happy? Or would you rather pursue big dreams and ambitions to be happy? Both are respectable choices Smile

Haha sorry i was playing with the fact its subjective. Happiness from mabinogi kinda just comes from occupying my racey mind. In life in general? Ill be honest and say the happiness i get hasn't entirely been found yet in the most blunt way i can say that. I'm a realistic person so I guess id prefer to live through struggles and endure something interesting than the simple life. lol theirs a beauty in the struggle id say.

Dalvin

Back to top Go down

Post  Cyril0321 06/01/16, 07:34 pm

Heh well happiness is always changing so don't worry if "you haven't entirely found it yet". Even when you think you've found happiness, I don't believe anyone is capable of remaining happy because all of us continue to find new needs and wants. Life can be seen as a blessing or a curse because of that. You can hate that we can never remain happy or you can love that we can find happiness many times over within our lifetime! haha

Am I content with "living a simple life to be happy"? Well for me I have a lot of ideas and big dreams I want to pursue. Like you, I want to endure and live through the struggles to get what I want. But I find that I'm not willing to do that when "my dream" puts my family at risk. It might sound strange but I believe if I need to live a simple life to make my family happy, then I'm okay with that, I'll be happy too. Haha so my "version of happiness" combines both simplicity and complexity depending on my situation I suppose. I guess I find that "family" influences my happiness a lot. It is "my core"? xD

I'm not going to ask you to share what "influences your happiness a lot" lol. Our conversation has already went way beyond the game. It is always interesting to connect our lives with gaming though. We learn a lot from the time we spend with people here. 

Feel free to share what you're comfortable with Dalvin. Good luck with your application! Smile

Cyril0321

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 09/01/16, 12:48 pm

Dalvin- Your application was unexpected and in having looked into your past the only thing that would have been a concern was the company you kept however it seems that even that has changed and you surround yourself with people that aren't involved with drama. You also have some good referrals and gave a positive overall impression to the people who've been paying attention to this application.

You are- Accepted. Please apply at the guildstone outside the southwest corner of Dunbarton wall.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down