Dreams (Mabinogi)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bigdave's application

+2
Trees
Bigdave
6 posters

Go down

Bigdave's application Empty Bigdave's application

Post  Bigdave 19/12/16, 08:26 pm

In-Game Name: Bigdave

Your real name or age (Optional): David, Age 25

Total Level and # of rebirths:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I Understand that my level to Rb is low, the reason for this is because. While i was on a 3year break, i would come back during times of "Rebirth Events" Like the daily rebirths, and at least get to level 50 everyday, just to build up the AP while i was gone.

How active are you in game?: I am pretty active (everyday 2-4hours a day), I have a full time career so i cant be on as much as i want.

Joined any previous guilds? If yes, which one(s) and why are you looking for another guild? (You must list all your previous guild(s) - we will conduct a thorough research. If you're in another guild at the moment. Please state what's your current guild on your application: So with the guilds, i have not joined one in 3years (ish) because, i knew i couldnt dedicate myself to Mabinogi, it would of been unfair, to whatever guild.

But, I started playing Spring of 2009, So before i left mabinogi i was in a few guilds, that i cant recall. But, what i can tell you is, i left them all for the same reason. I was a young DumbA i would never settle down, Thats my integrity. I have grown up, i will admit i did stupid things in mabinogi, when i was younger. But, thats not me anymore.

Why Dreams?: Thats a easy question! Dreams has always been a guild i've always wanted to be in, i remember you guys when i first started. Im glad i never pursued joining before, cause i stated i was a "dumbA" back in the day. Dreams members always seem to be professional, in the public. I respect that.

Who have referred you? MAJESTICELF

How long have you been playing?: I have been playing strongly since Spring of 2009 to late 2012, off and on from then to now. I'm ready to commit to this game, i always find myself coming back, when i have alot of stress in my life, and i need to escape. So its not going to leave my life anytime soon.

What kind of skills/accomplishment do you have?:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Any other information you would like for us to know: There are a few things, my career expects integrity this has carried over to my everyday life. So i have a few things that need to be said about my past. As much as i loved the game back then...i would always put my self in a situation i wouldnt understand...why the hell i did that...i scammed alot of good friends back then..i have alot of guilt for it. It's not who i am today...i am much more mature, then what i use to be, and if i could turn back time i would...and if this reason gets me kicked, i fully understand why.

I look forward to the questions. I hope i posted the pictures correctly, im not about the form life ha.
Bigdave
Bigdave

http:// https://www.instagram.com/dc_fitnesss

Back to top Go down

Bigdave's application Empty Re: Bigdave's application

Post  Trees 19/12/16, 09:29 pm

Hi Dave, welcome to the Dreams application process. Could you re-upload the pictures of your character/talent windows? The quality seems to have been distorted.
Trees
Trees

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 19/12/16, 09:51 pm

Hello Dave and welcome to the applications, I respect your honesty and like straightforwardness. With that in mind, and regarding the past/scamming incident, how have you tried to make amends to those people? Have you ever thought of replacing the items or things taken or publicly apologize?... Guilt is a very dredging feeling to have so I hope that it doesn't weight your conscious down too heavily.

That being said I believe everyone deserves a second chance, but I am personally the kind of person who once I've been crossed its hard to trust and if it happens a second time all is lost.

If you had to make a pitch of why you would be a valuable member or who you or or what you have to contribute, and only had 3 words to use which 3 words would they be?

Good luck on your application, I look forward to paying attention to this one as I've known of you both long ago and recently only on a hi bye and in public kind of interaction never anything past it but you've always been someone of interest. That and we seriously just lack giants on the server so when you have a few good ones it isn't hard to miss LOL.~
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigdave 20/12/16, 03:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Hope those come out better.

With that in mind, and regarding the past/scamming incident, how have you tried to make amends to those people? Have you ever thought of replacing the items or things taken or publicly apologize? I did try, last time i came back for a RB event..witch i think was in July of this year, i started sending out notes to a few of them. Basically stating, that i apologize, and i dont expect no replie...but, i just need to get it off my chest, its a big mabinogi burden. So now that im actually back, none of them replied. i assume, they dont play anymore :/

I don't expect the players i did this to, to ever give me a second chance: If you need to know AZNBILL, and Barbatos

If you had to make a pitch of why you would be a valuable member or who you or or what you have to contribute, and only had 3 words to use which 3 words would they be?
Intergrity, Go-getter and Loyal

Thank you for giving this big ugly giant a chance lol.
Bigdave
Bigdave

Back to top Go down

Post  chance53 20/12/16, 07:18 am

Just confirming my referral. Csnt leave any comment as of yet due to work. But I'll be back..

chance53

Back to top Go down

Post  chance53 20/12/16, 08:03 am

So personally I didn't know about or experience Dave in his scamming/hacking period although I'm pretty sure I was talking to him at that point. Ever since I've known him he's always been a good friend and easy to get along with and has always been friendly towards me.
Dave as I'm sure you know it's going to be hard to prove yourself. Although members like keo and myself believe that everyone deserves to rectify themselves not all will feel the need to be forgiving without reason or proof.
My question to you is what are some ways you are going to prove that you've changed for the better?

How do you plan to use your time in mabinogi from here forward?

If there are any members who possibly are feeling negatively toward you what would you say to them if you had the opportunity?

If you did get back in what would be different compared to if you didn't make it in?

Thats all for now and best of luck on your app Dave
I hope you make it!

chance53

Back to top Go down

Post  Meliae 20/12/16, 08:18 am

Yes second chances are possible. But if you scammed once it shows me you're capable of it. We sometimes lend each other very valuable items and this guild is highly built on trust.
You say you always wanted to be in dreams but why
Is it because in the past when we did GB and bosses?
Even on runs we sometimes make agreements that require trust of everyone so how can you prove we can trust you?
Some people have joined in the past and it almost feels like they were taking advantage of us and the things we do for each other.
How do you plan on contributing?
Meliae
Meliae

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigdave 20/12/16, 02:04 pm

My question to you is what are some ways you are going to prove that you've changed for the better? That is beyond hard to explain, because it can only be provin' over time. I would hope my actions prove who i am, because, right now its all words. I was 16 when i started..if im still in the same mind set as that 16yr old...im going the wrong direction in life. But, thats not the case, when my daughter was born a different David became of me, more responsible, my life goals changed among much more.

How do you plan to use your time in mabinogi from here forward?
I'm focusing on helping others, not with just shadow missions any body can do that, i do help in missions ect, but ill also give people gold or just buy something for them they need. Just recently i bought a overpriced black metal dye, just to help...it helps with my guilt.

If there are any members who possibly are feeling negatively toward you what would you say to them if you had the opportunity?
Here is the thing, i work as a Correctional Officer, DOC, i deal with alot of negative things everyday very negative people. I smile and nod, and know at the end of the day i can rest my head on my pillow. If it was something i did wrong, i would take it as a man. and admit to my wrongs.

If you did get back in what would be different compared to if you didn't make it in?
If i did or didn't i would still be the same person, i'm very content with who i am these days. If i did i would be very proud, Dreams seems to be a very tight nit group, i love it. If i didnt, i would accept that L and better myself.

Yes second chances are possible. But if you scammed once it shows me you're capable of it. We sometimes lend each other very valuable items and this guild is highly built on trust. Very true statement, i dont expect anyone to accept me. I just hope my actions show you who i am now.

You say you always wanted to be in dreams but why
Is it because in the past when we did GB and bosses?
Yes back in the day the Guild Battle was a huge thing. But, that wasnt the only thing, i liked how you all had a certain type of mysteriousness to you and just how you all seem to be in tune with each other like a family.

Even on runs we sometimes make agreements that require trust of everyone so how can you prove we can trust you?
Only way to prove trust once its been broken, is trough actions...and along time of mending.

Some people have joined in the past and it almost feels like they were taking advantage of us and the things we do for each other.
How do you plan on contributing? Tought question, because im trying to figure myself out in mabinogi again. I use to be ill run anything with you kind of guy, but, i want to be more then that, i have yet to find out what more i could bring. I hope i can bring something great to dreams.

Thank you guys for the questions
Bigdave
Bigdave

Back to top Go down

Post  aurkus 21/12/16, 12:19 pm

Hello Dave!

I believe second chances are possible but I am curious; what would you do if you get rejected and the main reason is because some people in the guild are not comfortable with the scamming issue? Would you try apply again?

Bigdave wrote:If there are any members who possibly are feeling negatively toward you what would you say to them if you had the opportunity?
Here is the thing, i work as a Correctional Officer, DOC, i deal with alot of negative things everyday very negative people. I smile and nod, and know at the end of the day i can rest my head on my pillow. If it was something i did wrong, i would take it as a man. and admit to my wrongs.
I have a little concern about what you are saying, seems you have a tendency of ignoring negative comments/people this stuff may be stored then you may explode, how can we be sure that instead about solving issues with a guild mate at the moment you start storing something that may be a problem in the future?

Last question for now:
what's your favorite talent and why?
aurkus
aurkus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigdave 21/12/16, 01:53 pm

I believe second chances are possible but I am curious; what would you do if you get rejected and the main reason is because some people in the guild are not comfortable with the scamming issue? Would you try apply again?
Being that the scamming issue is something i could never get rid of, and i was rejected for it. I would have to accept that i will not be able to join. I would have no hard feelings.

I have a little concern about what you are saying, seems you have a tendency of ignoring negative comments/people this stuff may be stored then you may explode, how can we be sure that instead about solving issues with a guild mate at the moment you start storing something that may be a problem in the future?
I know i am not that person, but, if something/someone did bother me we would have a one on one discussion. But, i do not hold things personal at all.

what's your favorite talent and why?
Warrior not because of the stats by any means, its just something i turn to in every game, even if i try something else.
Least Favorite Ninja
I actually bought training pots for this talent, not till around rank 5. It's not the grind for this talent its, just it doesn't fit me when i use it.

Thank you
Bigdave
Bigdave

Back to top Go down

Post  aurkus 26/12/16, 06:49 am

In case you are accepted, how would you feel if you ask something (items, gold, etc.) and the people in the guild still be wary of letting such items?
aurkus
aurkus

Back to top Go down

Post  Bigdave 26/12/16, 01:30 pm

In case you are accepted, how would you feel if you ask something (items, gold, etc.) and the people in the guild still be wary of letting such items? Thats why i put it out there in this application, because i dont expect anyone to forgive me. I know im not that person no more, but others need more convincing. I would not take it hard at all. I ruined the name Bigdave on mabinogi but, thats not who David is anymore.
Bigdave
Bigdave

Back to top Go down

Post  Keo 30/12/16, 04:55 pm

Bigdave thank you for your patience and welcome to Dreams. You have been accepted but please keep in mind that many members feel uneasy and unwilling to trust so freely and that will take time to earn and gain, as long as that is something you're comfortable with and want to work towards you are welcome to our family, and should for any reason you be involved in any actions that would be questionable members want you to know that they would ask you to leave or be removed immediately considering the background.

Apply at the stone in the southwest corner outside Dunbarton wall.
Keo
Keo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down